PDA

View Full Version : Non fussy couple please.

BondageKing89
22-10-2015, 04:26 PM
let's make this short and simple. We are looking for non fussy couple. Size doesn't matter. Please be below 30. Clean , non pushy, respectable and non fussy. It's very important that u guys are non fussy cause we want to do it fast and swift.

We set a time and date to meet. Preferably looking at sat evening (24/10/2015) about 6pm. Location will be given once we have decided to choose the couple.

It's simple. We book a room and u guys book a room at the hourly hotel. Once there , we will msg u our room number and u guys can come in and have fun. Looking into soft swing only. So no swapping of partner. Once done , u guys can wash up and get back to your room. I have to do this cause it's her first time and she prefer it to be this way. My lady will be blindfolded though. It's good that if u guys are bi.

So yeah. That's all about it. U can choose to reply me here or leave behind your WeChat ID so it will be easier to get back to u.

Our stats : local Malay couple.
She's 165cm , 60kg, 22yrs,clean shaven (so it's nicer to for u guys to lick)firm b cup with long nips.
He is slightly big. 177cm , 87kg, 26yrs, 6 inches , cut , trimmed and thick. Both are presentable looking. It's good if u guys can share a pic without face. We will do the same too.

Expats are welcome if u guys can host. Cheers!

hiretuja
22-10-2015, 05:41 PM
You guys looking for married couple only, right?

BondageKing89
22-10-2015, 06:37 PM
Any couple will do.