PDA

View Full Version : How To Make a Girl Swallow your Sperm

orgasmicmike
20-10-2015, 01:17 PM
It is not a secret that almost all men fantasize a woman to drink their cum. It is a precious sensation when a girl drinks your or swallow your jizz. But the question is how can you make a girl agree that she will swallow your sperm? Is there a trick to this? Let's hear it from the experiences guys. Care to share? All welcome

RapidoBoy
21-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Seriously this sort of question you also ask ?

Simple :

1) Ask her to open mouth .

2) Shoot your soldiers into her mouth .

If you still don't know better ask your school teacher.

ah rat
21-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Ts,u try to swallow your cum first,before u ask girls to swallow : D

Johnbass
21-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Tiagong TS needs to bend down until he can jiak his own KKJ 1st...
Dunno how?
Later I ask the SI GINNAs clones come and show u...
:D

iPussy69
21-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Dunno how?

U no KKJ how to try...
Oh wait.
U try on SL and the Indian foreign workers from Little India hor...
U crazy about sperm wor...
Today how much sperm u swallow liao?
PUSSY!

MakeYouBark
21-10-2015, 05:02 PM
Dunno how?

Today the wireless network in IMH ok liao? :D

IF u WUJI reply me...

Greendevil
21-10-2015, 06:22 PM
TS, i give you idoit proof instruction:

STEP 1
Cum inside female subject mouth

STEP 2
Ensure mouth is close/cover in case of accidental spillage

STEP 3
Hold female subject nose till it is certain the spem has been swallow

STEP 4
Open female subject mouth to inspect. it is recommended to use a torchlight for inspection. If there is sperm residue, repeat step 2 and 3.

I Love Boobs
21-10-2015, 06:37 PM
After fucking so many girls, here's my advice.
If she allows BBBJ, you've got a possibility of getting a CIM / swallow.
Get the girl to BBBJ you while you stand up.
She should be sitting down, on her knees, on all 4s.
This position guarantees control and makes sure she can't push your exploding cock away.
When about to cum, gently fix her head by holding it in position.
If she does not allow CIM, deepthroat her while you come and lock her head in position. I find that most of the time, this ensures at least 50% of the cum is warmly ejaculated into the mouth. She'll try to break free but with perseverance, CIM is possible. Otherwise, generally the girl will end up with a COF.
If she allows CIM, empty out completely in her mouth. Most girls will purse their lips to avoid spilling and the resultant mess. When you've spent your ammo, deepthroat her by surprise. I can guarantee some cum will be swallowed..

FarkSerious
21-10-2015, 08:03 PM
U no KKJ how to try...
Oh wait.
U try on SL and the Indian foreign workers from Little India hor...
U crazy about sperm wor...
Today how much sperm u swallow liao?
PUSSY!

Fark Serious?
:eek:

BMW69
21-10-2015, 08:35 PM
Just tell her to swallow.

unsung80
21-10-2015, 09:09 PM
If she wants she will do swallow. There are some sluts out there willing to eat your cum for free or for a price. I wouldn't make my partner to swallow if she doesn't want to do it. I think is good enough for me if she allows me to cum in mouth. :o

makeyouhappy
21-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Erm.

Just ask her nicely, to swallow.

LivinKevin
22-10-2015, 12:15 PM
Seriously this sort of question you also ask ?

Simple :

1) Ask her to open mouth .

2) Shoot your soldiers into her mouth .

If you still don't know better ask your school teacher.

You could have misqouted the question bro. The guy was asking how can he encourage a woman to agree to cum swallowing coz its a fantasy of most men. Not all women would want to swallow though. In other words how do you trick a chio from swallowing.

My answer to his question: Maybe you can ask her first if she have ever tried swallowing sperm. That's to create curiosity. Make her very curious about experiencing to swallow your sperm.

LivinKevin
22-10-2015, 12:19 PM
After fucking so many girls, here's my advice.
If she allows BBBJ, you've got a possibility of getting a CIM / swallow.
Get the girl to BBBJ you while you stand up.
She should be sitting down, on her knees, on all 4s.
This position guarantees control and makes sure she can't push your exploding cock away.
When about to cum, gently fix her head by holding it in position.
If she does not allow CIM, deepthroat her while you come and lock her head in position. I find that most of the time, this ensures at least 50% of the cum is warmly ejaculated into the mouth. She'll try to break free but with perseverance, CIM is possible. Otherwise, generally the girl will end up with a COF.
If she allows CIM, empty out completely in her mouth. Most girls will purse their lips to avoid spilling and the resultant mess. When you've spent your ammo, deepthroat her by surprise. I can guarantee some cum will be swallowed..

I agree with this... Bravo bro!

naan1974
22-10-2015, 01:03 PM
i told my first GF during a bbbj session
" i heard if a gal swallow a man's sperm, he will love her forever.
it that true? "

she just keep quiet , swallowed every drop and said
" what you say? "

wondergal
22-10-2015, 02:56 PM
I think men will say anything to try get a woman to do whatever he wants.

When I was much younger an ex said to me, if I loved him, I should swallow his sperm, and that it can balance my hormones preventing pimples and cramps. I naively believed him until I became doubtful of those lies.

ah rat
22-10-2015, 03:01 PM
I naively believed him until I became doubtful of those lies.

Sis,u want to try somemore. :D

sadfa
22-10-2015, 03:08 PM
I think men will say anything to try get a woman to do whatever he wants.

When I was much younger an ex said to me, if I loved him, I should swallow his sperm, and that it can balance my hormones preventing pimples and cramps. I naively believed him until I became doubtful of those lies.

Both is true ma.
If you love him, swallowing is a small thing la.
Guys also will lick below.
N sperm is protein. Gd for you

wondergal
24-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Sis,u want to try somemore. :D

Give me a good reason why I should try somemore, or yours? :rolleyes:

wondergal
24-10-2015, 08:42 AM
Both is true ma.
If you love him, swallowing is a small thing la.
Guys also will lick below.
N sperm is protein. Gd for you

Yes, if I love him, swallowing is a small thing, but I get more protein from a chicken wing.

Semen does not contain enough of any nutrients to be consider nutritious.

Justfuckmelah08
24-10-2015, 09:15 AM
If she wants she will do swallow. There are some sluts out there willing to eat your cum for free or for a price. I wouldn't make my partner to swallow if she doesn't want to do it. I think is good enough for me if she allows me to cum in mouth. :o

You don't force or trick a girl to swallow your cum. Hello, she's a human being afterall, give her some due respect for goodness sake. It's good enough if a girl ever allows CIM, so don't be greedy to ask for more (to swallow) if she is not comfortable with. Think from her perspective can? -.~ If you can't, don't even bother getting a girl.

risingeast
24-10-2015, 11:42 AM
Give me a good reason why I should try somemore, or yours? :rolleyes:

Because I will love you...

sadfa
24-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Yes, if I love him, swallowing is a small thing, but I get more protein from a chicken wing.

Semen does not contain enough of any nutrients to be consider nutritious.

Then you should know you shouldnt limit yr protein intake to one source. And sperm is unique n different from meat n eggs.

N who said sperm isn't nutritious? You can get pregnant
From chicken wing meh?

sadfa
24-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Because I will love you...

If she got huge Dick ready to impale you, you'll still love her ?

25-10-2015, 12:06 PM
You don't force or trick a girl to swallow your cum. Hello, she's a human being afterall, give her some due respect for goodness sake. It's good enough if a girl ever allows CIM, so don't be greedy to ask for more (to swallow) if she is not comfortable with. Think from her perspective can? -.~ If you can't, don't even bother getting a girl.

why not TS lick and swallow ur gf juice first b4 u make her swallow your cum

ForceAwakens
25-10-2015, 12:36 PM
i told my first GF during a bbbj session
" i heard if a gal swallow a man's sperm, he will love her forever.
it that true? "

she just keep quiet , swallowed every drop and said
" what you say? "

What a nice surprise?

taxidriversg
28-10-2015, 11:24 AM
It is not a secret that almost all men fantasize a woman to drink their cum. It is a precious sensation when a girl drinks your or swallow your jizz. But the question is how can you make a girl agree that she will swallow your sperm? Is there a trick to this? Let's hear it from the experiences guys. Care to share? All welcome

It is a nice feeling...for guy to shoot some in my mouth and the rest on my face....ahh....then I would slowly swallow his sperm and then wipe the rest from my face with my hand and lick it....ahhhhh yes.. . usually when he is about to cum, i place my tongue at his cock tip and let his sperms roll down into my mouth. I will give a final suck to clean the balance then.Even bettter I opens my mouth to show that I'm playing around with his sperms before swallowing and it free natural herb to make our skin smooth like porcelain, no need waste big $$$ go face spa anymore.

sperms are very nutritious and contain a lot of proteins and vitamins from A to Z ..... Sperm is a great face cream it turns out that sperm contains protein, which if applied to the face has the same anti-wrinkle benefits as moisturising creams. Apparently the white stuff can tighten skin and give you a little surgery-free facelift. Interestingly, this isn’t the only benefit sperm has to offer. It also contains zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium and fructose. Plus, if she still not convinced that sperm is super, a recent study in Albany found that anyone who had sex without condoms had fewer signs of depression than one who used condoms or did not have sex at all. Three cheers for semen.

drink more pineapple juice and red bull Its true... The taste comes from what your man is eating. The more sweeter diet (like fruits) he eats, the taste will change from salty to sweeter.

sucking a dick it's a skill that few people master. Gentle pressure or a slight milking action at the base of his cock can help to harden him up a bit. Like sword-swollowing, deep-throating takes hours of practice suck it as a dance routine... you need a quiet, teasing, promising beginning. Then you must use your mouth to 'take possesion' of the whole arena. Raise the energy levels as slowly as possible, as you actually choreograph a long sequence of repititious touches, moves, twists, and shapings, so he never gets bored or loses his climax. But a few rests or slowdowns, at the right times, can prolong and intensify the climax cavity ... I buried my nose in his thick pubic hair and inhaled his strong scent of manhood ... I released my saliva totally when his cock was buried deeeep in my mouth ... giving his hot rod a complete mouth wash ... saliva and his precome swoosh around in my mouth ... leaking from the corners of my tight lips and dripping down his balls ... I repeated the up down motion countlessly ... savoring the taste of his meat rod ... what I lean that really drives any man wild is pointing your tongue and working it up, around, and into his pee hole in his dick. Whether a guy has an almost tongue-sized hole or a very little one, he'll love you tongueing it out.

let her read this hope it will help her out make you more enjoy your fun with her all the best

bigbirdbird
28-10-2015, 11:26 AM
sperms are very nutritious and contain a lot of proteins and vitamins from A to Z ..... Sperm is a great face cream it turns out that sperm contains protein, which if applied to the face has the same anti-wrinkle benefits as moisturising creams. Apparently the white stuff can tighten skin and give you a little surgery-free facelift. Interestingly, this isn’t the only benefit sperm has to offer. It also contains zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium and fructose.

let her read this hope it will help her out make you more enjoy your fun with her all the best

Upz you bro ;)