PDA

View Full Version : Emilee kang - singapore idol neh neh

kuching
21-07-2006, 09:13 AM
hihihi was wondering anyone saw singapore idol hopeful MTV the other night on thursady (yesterday) . they acted on this BAD DAY mtv spore made hahha wah she wear so low cut .........maybe some one can help post pic here ......neh neh small but very fair lah white skin ....hahaha can some one pls post her pic here .

kuching
21-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Just Wanna Add I Am Not Tryin To Help Her Garner Votes As I Dont Even Know Her Hahahahhaahah Or Rather Only Wanna See Chio Bu Sings Hahahahhaa

zhivago
21-07-2006, 09:19 AM
she's indeed a nice one to watch among those in the Idols... :D

naj57
21-07-2006, 01:37 PM

Npnt :d

The_Hustler
21-07-2006, 02:21 PM
Just Wanna Add I Am Not Tryin To Help Her Garner Votes As I Dont Even Know Her Hahahahhaahah Or Rather Only Wanna See Chio Bu Sings Hahahahhaa

I wanna add too, why dun you try and source it out urself rather than open new thread just to ask for a miserable piece of picture..hahahahaha..... Oh by the way...I do know her....hahahahahahaha..... ya she's chio agree...hahahahahaha......

Wah Lau!! Like dat also can open thread! :mad:

Hahahahaha,
The Hustler

ok69
21-07-2006, 02:26 PM
i did a search and got this
http://www.freewebs.com/luv_emileekang/
http://www.singaporeidol.com/emilee.htm

though i don watch local TV but cannot miss ani chio bu right? :D

shiokmc
21-07-2006, 02:42 PM
http://www.singaporeidol.com/images/contestants/Emilee-Kang2.jpg

mmm..... s y t .... best of the woRst in S.I:rolleyes:

medicheng
21-07-2006, 05:36 PM
I thought I saw free lance!

dirtymonk82
21-07-2006, 08:09 PM
looks not bad...28 yrs old...older than me sia :D

laozuzhong
21-07-2006, 08:41 PM
In case if brudders dun know, Emilee Kang was performing at Devils Bar as part of the band that performs live every nite in the Live Room.
I think it is not fair for the rest of the contestants as she is sort of professional and she has a upper hand as compared to the rest of the contestants.

Instinct63
21-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Emilee and Hady the other male contestants were part of group Raw Energy resident band of Devils bar, before they stop playing after they enter the Idol

4ever_horny
22-07-2006, 12:29 AM
Events Organiser?
hmm....should we get her to organise a orgy? :D

PASSIONAETE04
22-07-2006, 04:46 PM
I thought I saw free lance!

How I wish it was FL, so do Many Bros....

Hunter77
24-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Ahhh.... no wonder I find her familiar and she look quite old. But I feel Hady is much better than her in terms of his voice quality. Dun think she will survive till the last three.

medicheng
25-07-2006, 08:07 AM
You missed out Event Organiser lah..

Anyway, weren't there a contestant last season who is also a freelancer, and then someone revealed here she is actually a FL?

haha thats was done on purpose, think will make guys eyes grow big... afterall, we can only talk about those idols girls, think about those idols girls and no chance to touch them at all... tio bo?

zhivago
25-07-2006, 08:18 AM
afterall, we can only talk about those idols girls, think about those idols girls and no chance to touch them at all... tio bo?
unless she lose out from the competition and turns FL for some quick cash...:D

Fantasy_4
25-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Dick Lee commented that she sings like a loudge singer.. i totally agreed with him. hahahaa

shiokmc
25-07-2006, 10:43 AM
... last season who is also a freelancer, and then someone revealed here she is actually a FL?
rembr that babe :D

Clonie
25-07-2006, 11:07 AM
who was that?:confused:

unsung80
25-07-2006, 01:15 PM
I noticed Emilee Kang love to wear low cut clothes, especially last week Idol show where she reveal her 2 white fleshy, yummy cleveage in a MTV, and in a interview also. She's hot.. Singing wise i dun know.. :p

kuching
25-07-2006, 01:32 PM
I noticed Emilee Kang love to wear low cut clothes, especially last week Idol show where she reveal her 2 white fleshy, yummy cleveage in a MTV, and in a interview also. She's hot.. Singing wise i dun know.. :p

YOU SAW IT TOO YAH ... THAT WAS WUT I WAS TALKIN ABT

yinyang
25-07-2006, 01:47 PM
I noticed Emilee Kang love to wear low cut clothes, especially last week Idol show where she reveal her 2 white fleshy, yummy cleveage in a MTV, and in a interview also. She's hot.. Singing wise i dun know..
As noted by some bros here, she's ex Raw Energy (for some years now) last singing in Devils bar. Usually shows her longkang and bit of skin. No wonder some of my kakis (non-SI fans) wondering where she MIA last months.

As for singing, she reasonably gets away with it in Devils. For SI, it's something else...

At last she's refreshingly honest about getting on (age wise) compared with younger wannabes on style etc.

max_priest
25-07-2006, 02:02 PM
In the first show, Emilee was being criticized as a Lounge Singer by Ken Lim and a Getai singer by Dick Lee ... I have to agree with both judges that she sounded a little weird and lainish in the first two competitions. However, she has since improved slightly in the Spectacular #2 performance. I foresee that she might not be able to last beyond top 8. There are quite a few of good quality competitors out there giving her a run for the money ...

If she is really a FL, I wouldn't mind paying her $300 for 60 minutes of solid sex ... Her tits which I guess are a full B Cupper looks very delicious, man! I wonder who was her lucky ex-BF ... After watching her with the low-cut number, I got an immediate hard on ... Dann! I need to look for someone to answer the call of nature ... :p

kaiser76
25-07-2006, 05:32 PM
who was that?:confused:

She now sings with Jive Talking in Bar None. Glad she got a proper job now actually. Sad to see the only microphone she had then were guys' c**ks.

Not a looker but great voice (good bbbj oso lah). :D

unsung80
25-07-2006, 09:28 PM
She now sings with Jive Talking in Bar None. Glad she got a proper job now actually. Sad to see the only microphone she had then were guys' c**ks.

Not a looker but great voice (good bbbj oso lah). :D
You try her bbbj before meh?

kaiser76
26-07-2006, 10:45 AM
You try her bbbj before meh?

Yup. $60 if I recall. Many years ago though. Pls dun ask me for her contact cos I dun have it oredi.

kerplunkz
26-07-2006, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlboR_wO6bU&search=singapore%20idol%20bad%20day
Hope this help a lil.

MMM88
26-07-2006, 02:05 PM
unless she lose out from the competition and turns FL for some quick cash...:D

hope tat she gets kick out ....n i will b eagerly joining the Q ...:p

unsung80
27-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Yup. $60 if I recall. Many years ago though. Pls dun ask me for her contact cos I dun have it oredi.
Wa sei LUCKY you bro, not keen in her contacts either. Dun wish to get into the limelights if got discover by press. But hope she got kick out today in SI. LOL... Evil me..

sunnylow67
27-07-2006, 02:41 AM
good that she got kicked out. Don't like her.

eeemen
27-07-2006, 02:15 PM
hope tat she gets kick out ....n i will b eagerly joining the Q ...:p

Yeah me too, will join the Q.

The other one that has ample neh neh is one that got kicked out earlier? Sumthg Woon?? Can't remember the name but had the cfm look abt her :D

max_priest
27-07-2006, 02:24 PM
Yeah me too, will join the Q.

The other one that has ample neh neh is one that got kicked out earlier? Sumthg Woon?? Can't remember the name but had the cfm look abt her :D
Recent S'pore Idol contestant, Geraldine Yeo who is only 16 years of age also possesses a C-Cup knockers ... She got kicked out in the Piano Show ... What a pity ... Wonder if she would consider becoming a FL as she might need $$$ to sustain her branded goods life-style ... She wore nice attires on stage ... :p

BikerBoi
27-07-2006, 02:51 PM
emilee kang used to work part time at parkway top floor arcade many years back.....arcade no longer there....
uniform then was tight polo tee with short skirt for girls....:D

unsung80
27-07-2006, 08:56 PM
Emilee Kang is out!! Not much supporters from the Live crowds.

Scrubber
27-07-2006, 09:06 PM
wa sian, the best looking charbo got voted out. now only got cutesy jasmine to look out for... :o

MMM88
27-07-2006, 09:55 PM
wa sian, the best looking charbo got voted out. now only got cutesy jasmine to look out for...

bro...u got vote for emilee ornot......hai..now less 1 ney ney to c......
me voted for emilee ley........now hav to switch votes to jasmine liao ........

HEY GUYS VOTE for Jasmine or bo chio bu liao:D

Scrubber
27-07-2006, 10:27 PM
bro...u got vote for emilee ornot......hai..now less 1 ney ney to c......
me voted for emilee ley........now hav to switch votes to jasmine liao ........

HEY GUYS VOTE for Jasmine or bo chio bu liao:D

no la.. never vote.. hear them sing on tv, look at their pretty faces good enough for me... hehe last week gayle out, this week emilee out... sian.. one by one all the chiobu out. :o

KatoeyLover69
27-07-2006, 10:57 PM
wa sian, the best looking charbo got voted out. now only got cutesy jasmine to look out for...

How about the BIG BOOBS of brown-sugar Mathilda D ' Silva ? So young, but got face of an 'Auntie' ! :mad:

Clonie
28-07-2006, 02:12 AM
she's fat sia...see aleadi oso sianz half..see her face become total sianz..:rolleyes:

max_priest
28-07-2006, 02:26 AM
Haiz!! Another chio bu being knocked out ... Now left only Jasmine the SYT to justify my viewership of this singing contest ...

I guess those people who appreciate Emilee are belong to the mature group and unlike those teenagers, this particular mature group do not have the time and mentality to keep throwing $$$ to Singtel to cast votes for her ... That is why mediocre contestant like Joakim still around as the youngsters especially very young gals rooted for him. As for not so good looker like Matilda, she is still around and strong because her voice quality I would say is the best among all the contestants.

I foresee the top five would be -

1) Jonathan Leong
2) Matilda D'Silva
3) Paul Twohill
4) Hardy
5) Jay

S/Idol Observer,
Max

Scrubber
28-07-2006, 02:47 AM
Hmmm this season like guys stronger.. Lousy singers like Paul and Joakim still inside, only because of their 'like-ability' factor. Then good singers like Gayle get booted out. Damn... I really missed Gayle... :p Although I don't really like Paul, I think his long hair is gonna carry him all the way to the finals. The other finalist could be either Jonathan or Hardy. Mathilda can sing, but she doesn't have the star factor. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

cheongkid
28-07-2006, 03:22 AM
With Emilee's SI dreams dashed, what's next for her? Return to Devils Bar to resume her lounge singing?

jng1103
28-07-2006, 03:46 AM
With Emilee's SI dreams dashed, what's next for her? Return to Devils Bar to resume her lounge singing?

If that's the case, it would be a blessing in disguise for Dennis Foo coz the crowd at DB on Ladies Nite is pathetic. I was there last nite and it was 80% empty at live band area. sigh...

jimbo

cheongkid
28-07-2006, 05:05 AM
If that's the case, it would be a blessing in disguise for Dennis Foo coz the crowd at DB on Ladies Nite is pathetic. I was there last nite and it was 80% empty at live band area. sigh...

jimbo
Not to worry for Dennis as his latest project St James Power Station, touted as Singapore's largest nightspot (twice as big as Zouk and 1.5 times bigger than MoS) is slated to open in the last quarter of this year.

kuching
28-07-2006, 09:43 AM
aiyah less i choi bu to see liao ......jasmine to short but cute anyway she cannot sing lah
matildat i agree more like auntie

looks like omly hv heart for jasmine

PASSIONAETE04
28-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Hmmm this season like guys stronger.. Lousy singers like Paul and Joakim still inside, only because of their 'like-ability' factor. Then good singers like Gayle get booted out. Damn... I really missed Gayle... :p Although I don't really like Paul, I think his long hair is gonna carry him all the way to the finals. The other finalist could be either Jonathan or Hardy. Mathilda can sing, but she doesn't have the star factor. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

I just don't understand why this UGLY face can go So far ?
Can't imagine Paul win the SI, how others look at Singaporean?....real sucK!

PeQui
28-07-2006, 10:50 AM
I just heard Emilee's voice this morning at class 95.... Wow sexy as can be. Just wonder if making out with her, her sound system will be so so hot!!!

MMM88
28-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Lousy singers like Paul and Joakim still inside, only because of their 'like-ability' factor. Then good singers like Gayle get booted out. Damn... I really missed Gayle...

yaloh....joakim aka monkey boy is so beri lousy....but neber understimate t POWER of innocent naive girls who are so willing to throw money to support him lor......
SO, FRANKLY , bros hav to make a stand to "throw" 0.60 to support Jasmine hor.......to keep her .....i will continue to vote 1x for Jas...:p

the idol deserve to stay ;
1) Matilda
2) Johanathan
3) Hardy
4) Jay

KatoeyLover69
28-07-2006, 01:08 PM

I thought she was supposed to return to do FL ? Looking forward to her BBBJ and to do some titty-fxxxxxg :p

MMM88
28-07-2006, 02:01 PM
I thought she was supposed to return to do FL ? Looking forward to her BBBJ and to do some titty-fxxxxxg :p

she will probably end up with mediacorp lah...............:(

max_priest
28-07-2006, 02:50 PM
When I gazed at my crystal ball, I can see either Jonathan or Hardy is gonna win this year Singapore Idol. Matilda without a doubt is the strongest in terms of vocal ability but she doesn't possess the celebrity look or the X-Factor ... unfortunately for her ... Paul's voice is restricted to certain songs only but his diction is still not very clear perhaps b'cos he is wearing braces. Paul's performance is also very inconsistent. As for Jay, he has great voice but a little too mechanical and his feeling is not fluid enough to sustain ... Hardy's voice is good but sometime he sounded too much of a Malay accent ... Jonathan's voice is cool and macho which makes him suitable to sing rock ballad genre ... Rahima does not have the look and voice of a Singapore Idol. She should join the Malay version of the singing contest ...

S/Idol Observer,

Max

Offspring
28-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Finally she is gone. Sounds like a gei tai singer. Looks like one. Her english bery powderful. :p

machoman
28-07-2006, 05:00 PM
http://static.flickr.com/72/186294827_7202d3eae9.jpg?v=0

yanki1
28-07-2006, 05:24 PM
I just don't understand why this UGLY face can go So far ?
Can't imagine Paul win the SI, how others look at Singaporean?....real sucK!

hes really ugly lo. he got x factor meh.:mad:

yanki1
28-07-2006, 05:26 PM
http://static.flickr.com/72/186294827_7202d3eae9.jpg?v=0

shes hot. whats her name?:D

Clonie
28-07-2006, 07:07 PM
shes hot. whats her name?:D

bro u funny leh..u r replying to this thread n u duno who's in the pic... :D

krat
29-07-2006, 12:57 AM
I thought Jay Lim got greatest voice . I Will support him anyway .

lungless
29-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Sad that Emilee is out...Anyway, SI is fast becoming a Farce.....coz of people like Joachim still around. Im irritated to see him soo elated when he is safe.....he should be quiet and show more restraint becoz it isn't talent that brings him this far. I can only see the guys controlling the last 6 spots coz the crazy fans who will be doing the smses are usually the girls....i will now rather switch to Channel 18 to see Rock Star - Supernova!!! It kick ASS man....no holds bar from the 3 Supernova members who give a very straight in the face view of the contestant(Also like the format of the 3 lowest in votes to give another performance before the 3 Supernova members give their verdicts to who will be kicked out). Not like Jacintha and Florence, who both does not give constructive views on performance especially Ja.....Sad coz she is an established performer:(

asdfghjkl
29-07-2006, 01:48 AM
i thought this thread is about neh neh.. where is it ah? :p

eeemen
02-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Ya lor.

Now i remember, the other SI who got booted out early that had a pretty decent pair of knockers was Siew Woon. What do my fellow bros think of her set? :D

max_priest
02-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Now i remember, the other SI who got booted out early that had a pretty decent pair of knockers was Siew Woon. What do my fellow bros think of her set? :D
Yeah, you are rite ... Siew Woon's tits are a full B+ cups ... At times she can be a gal next door type but she actually can be sluttily bonkable ... very versatile gal ... The other SYT is Geraldine Yeo who has a pair C-Cup knockers at the age of 16 years :eek: ... awesome!

wintay
02-08-2006, 05:05 PM
I thought she was supposed to return to do FL ? Looking forward to her BBBJ and to do some titty-fxxxxxg :pHuh? Emilee Kang was a FL b4?? Sure???

gerhunter
02-08-2006, 09:40 PM
LOL... Then, I came along and mentioned that weren't there a SI contestant last season who also put Freelance as her occupation and in actual fact, she was a FL?

what's the name of this 1st season contestant?:D

Offspring
02-08-2006, 09:44 PM
so who is singing at bar none? That malay chick who is pretty short and look abit like gremlin? Forgive me if im wrong, i have not been chionging since... :confused:

Monkey4
03-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Wah lau... please go back and read properly leh.... It all started with someone posted that if she is booted out of SI, then they were hoping that she go into FL since she was a FL Organizer (as mentioned in her profile). LOL... Then, I came along and mentioned that weren't there a SI contestant last season who also put Freelance as her occupation and in actual fact, she was a FL? Then, a brother came along and conquer with my comments and also mentioned that this 1st season contestant is currently singing at Bar None and that he had also tried her blowjob. At $60, it is supposed to be not bad...

Then suddenly, everyone thought that we are talking about Emily providing blowjob at $60 before taking part in SI, where in fact, we are talking about this 1st season contestant who is now currently singing at Bar None... Its a mess lah...

Emily, if you are reading this, seeing that I have tried to clear up this mess, can I get a blowjob from you please....

Bro acon2, I have a good laugh. Thank you for brightening up my day. Cheers

medicheng
04-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Emilee Kang, you are our SBF idol!

zhivago
04-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Wah lau... please go back and read properly leh.... It all started with someone posted that if she is booted out of SI, then they were hoping that she go into FL since she was a FL Organizer (as mentioned in her profile). LOL... Then, I came along and mentioned that weren't there a SI contestant last season who also put Freelance as her occupation and in actual fact, she was a FL? Then, a brother came along and conquer with my comments and also mentioned that this 1st season contestant is currently singing at Bar None and that he had also tried her blowjob. At $60, it is supposed to be not bad...

Then suddenly, everyone thought that we are talking about Emily providing blowjob at $60 before taking part in SI, where in fact, we are talking about this 1st season contestant who is now currently singing at Bar None... Its a mess lah...

Emily, if you are reading this, seeing that I have tried to clear up this mess, can I get a blowjob from you please....
hahahaha.... thatz a good one, bro...

waaaaaa
04-08-2006, 12:24 PM

u very funnie leh. can i kiss u for that?:D

max_priest
04-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Wow ... heng ah!! The SYT cutie Jasmine still in the competition. Jay certainly doesn't deserve to be out so soon. The bloody Joakim should be knocked out long time ago. His vocal is one of the worse there.

I guess the judges were very harsh on Joakim, Jasmine, Paul 2Hill and Rahimah although they tried very hard ... The majority of the viewers took pity on them and hence, they won a lot of "empathy" votes. This time round, less people voted for Jon & Hardy as they thought that these two would likely pass thru' this round without problem.

S/I observer,
Max

MMM88
04-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Heh heh...

You "gang" or "bu" one??? (male or female)

scarly, you "gang" one huh... then you can save the kiss for yourself. :p

But, thank you for the offer....

waaaaaaa......sounds like a "gang" ley.....u r in for "trouble"....heheheehehhe:D

MMM88
04-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Wow ... heng ah!! The SYT cutie Jasmine still in the competition.
S/I observer,
Max

rite.....jasmine with t mani different hairdos.....real sweet n cute
darn ...2 weeks ago(thursday) ..during the elimination round....she almost zao geng ...oni if t camera man zoom directly infront of her....:(
so...she needs to b ard ..to bio...

max_priest
04-08-2006, 04:12 PM
rite.....jasmine with t mani different hairdos.....real sweet n cute
darn ...2 weeks ago(thursday) ..during the elimination round....she almost zao geng ...oni if t camera man zoom directly infront of her....so...she needs to b ard ..to bio...
Bro, which part of Jas "zao geng"? Yeah, we all have to support her for the sake of all our horny desire on her ... :D

If she ever be a FL, I don't mind paying $300 for a single shot to savour this cutie SYT, man!! :p

JMF,
Max

PASSIONAETE04
04-08-2006, 05:15 PM
If she ever be a FL, I don't mind paying $300 for a single shot to savour this cutie SYT, man!! :p

Bro, I up you, I offer $380....

MMM88
04-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Bro, which part of Jas "zao geng"? Yeah, we all have to support her for the sake of all our horny desire on her ...

If she ever be a FL, I don't mind paying $300 for a single shot to savour this cutie SYT, man!!

JMF,
Max

it was the way she sat .....short skirt with legs a little open .....
damn...the stpd cameraman always arrow from the "LEFT" angle.....should have move a little to the right ...n ....we will all hav a good view....somemore LIVE siah..:(

cobytan
05-08-2006, 06:33 PM
I just happened to see the new MTV clip of the Idol contestants where they are on the beach. Besides Matilda who is seen so obviously to have a pair of big size knockers due to her physical size, Jasmine's also quite a nice size, as she seem a bit fleshy. But whats very obvious, and has not really been discussed/mentioned, is that Nurul Maideen's pair seem quite a handful too... slurp slurp.. :)