PDA

View Full Version : Ezlink Card

sgfop
15-10-2015, 02:31 AM
Anyone knows how to retrieve the CAN number behind ezlink card? Lost the card and didn't activate or use auto top up. Call the ezlink office but they said due to never activate the card they don't have the record

VigoCarpathian
15-10-2015, 04:41 AM
I don't thinks its possible anymore

hongnian
15-10-2015, 10:46 AM
Just get a new card.

PPGirl
15-10-2015, 12:48 PM
What is the card value?
Is ur card link to your bank or just a purely ezlink card?

If small amount just forget it la.
i always drop my card too but dun bother to report lost or what ;)

SupremeMaster
15-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Just buy a new card lah?

gStringGuy
15-10-2015, 07:22 PM
if din register ur ezylink card they cannot deactivate

B-free
15-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Where did you get the card in the first place ? Since you did not activate or link it to auto top up, back trace from how you get the card.

orangeproud
16-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Anyone knows how to retrieve the CAN number behind ezlink card? Lost the card and didn't activate or use auto top up. Call the ezlink office but they said due to never activate the card they don't have the record

TS, since u din activate ur ezlink card, they cant do anything to help u to trace back ur lost card. To avoid this to happen again, activate & register ur new ezlink card online now, it's so easy & convenient, juz a click of ur finger, it provides benefits & protection of ur ezlink card.

http://www.ezlinkactivate.com.sg

CBKwhacker
16-10-2015, 02:35 PM

Lolololol :)

Abcdefghijklmn
16-10-2015, 03:26 PM
When you buy ezlink card last time, they need your nric and say it is register under your name.

When you lose ezlink card, they say that you did not activate the card and they cannot track.

CBKwhacker
17-10-2015, 02:40 AM
EZlink card can be used to pay and collect your purchases from www.godfather.com.sg :D

Can also use to purchase beating stick from www.CBKwhacker.com.sg. Best beating sticks in Sinkapore to whack CBKs. Guarantee won't break for at least 1 million strikes.

SeanTeoh
17-10-2015, 02:54 AM
Cannot already bro

sadfa
17-10-2015, 03:50 AM
What is the card value?
Is ur card link to your bank or just a purely ezlink card?

If small amount just forget it la.
i always drop my card too but dun bother to report lost or what ;)

Ya juz forget it.

But I see some ppl top up their card a lot.
50 to 100 don't say liao.
Few hundreds also have!

I think these goons think the mrt train can go all t way to Chiangmai or when mrt breakdown again, they can use the card to buy water or use toilet.

PPGirl
17-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Ya juz forget it.

But I see some ppl top up their card a lot.
50 to 100 don't say liao.
Few hundreds also have!

I think these goons think the mrt train can go all t way to Chiangmai or when mrt breakdown again, they can use the card to buy water or use toilet.

Ever since i keep lost my card i dun top up so much.
At most i will top up $20 per transaction.
Nowadays i use passion card auto top up n i put the card in a bigger pouch so that lesser probability of dropping the card. Lolz

shirleyy
17-10-2015, 04:29 PM
too troublesome already imo

SingaporeSGX
17-10-2015, 05:24 PM
No point to top too much and let LTA collect money in advance.