PDA

View Full Version : My wife accuses me of pawning her stuff which she cannot find. How do I prove my inno

parrotkid
14-10-2015, 06:32 PM
My wife has a bad habit of misplacing her things. In the past I did pawn her items to get by tough times when she refused to lend me money. Now that I am doing very well and she recently cannot find her things, she claimed that I must have pawned them again since I did so in the past.
How do I prove thAt I am innocent?

Andylin24
14-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Let her find herself

parrotkid
14-10-2015, 06:45 PM
It will take forever and will never happen since she is top lazy to look for them. If i look for them and find them, she will say i pawned them and recently redeemed it to show her. Looks like a lose-lose situation for me.

orangeproud
14-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Bro, sometimes if the trust is no more there, d more u try to explain to her also tend to be useless. The house only u two of them, or hv maid & tenants? If she has d bad habit of misplace thing, that's a high possibility of misplacing again. Try to help her to search tgt, maybe she misplaced in the office or other places. Tell her to place her valuable Jewellery in a lock drawer or safe to prevent misunderstanding occur again.

Since u r doing very well now, consider buy a safe if she dun hv??;):)

garfield97
14-10-2015, 06:53 PM
Then, don't sell bro ... :D

J/K. Ask her why she think that way.
It takes time to build trust bro ...

All the best!

parrotkid
14-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Why should I be paying a price for her bad habits. The onus of proof that I have pawned them should be on her. Will the pawnshops have a record of what was pawned under my name? Since I did not pawn anything, I am not afraid to have a check under my ic no.

parrotkid
14-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Then again, she can always accuse me of selling to black market that is why no records. Like that never ending one leh!

archer69
14-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Buy her a new one to regain her trust and that would prove you don't have to pawn her things.

DeannaTroi
14-10-2015, 07:13 PM
My wife has a bad habit of misplacing her things. In the past I did pawn her items to get by tough times when she refused to lend me money. Now that I am doing very well and she recently cannot find her things, she claimed that I must have pawned them again since I did so in the past.

Why do u have to prove u are innocent?

parrotkid
14-10-2015, 07:13 PM
I gave her $2000 to replace what she claims is lost by buying them back. It is not about the money. She keeps accusing me just because I did it once. She believes a leopard will never change its spots.

DeannaTroi
14-10-2015, 07:15 PM

If someone comes up to me an accuse me of theft, the onus is on the accuser to prove I did it. No?

orangeproud
14-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Bro, ask her nicely to place her precious valuable Jewellery properly & carefully better in a lock drawer or safe where she's d only one own d key & password. Or else, there's never ending for accusing & finger pointing. I think both of u also feel very vexed & tired, rite?

parrotkid
14-10-2015, 07:28 PM
The immediate issue is I cannot find the items she claims are lost. In future a safe would be useful.

sadfa
14-10-2015, 07:33 PM
This kind of small family squabble you oso wan to air in public.

Just tell her ya limpeh did it.
You don't shutup limpeh oso pawn u later.
N drink a bottle of stout bottoms up.

Show her who's the man of the house.

LtData
14-10-2015, 07:35 PM

2 thumbs up. Petty things want to bring here. Mo lan yong.

orangeproud
14-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Ask her to recount if she misplaced in d office, function place or anyplace outside. Next time, valuable item place in a safe better.

gilacewek
14-10-2015, 07:41 PM

Wooho bro i like your style. Looks like the ts kia his wife. Best advice bro. Cheers.
I also lim stout now

BeverlyCrusher
14-10-2015, 07:43 PM
The immediate issue is I cannot find the items she claims are lost. In future a safe would be useful.

I think u are a parrot, kid. Stop your nonsense or I wallop u.

passiontea
14-10-2015, 08:05 PM
How come your income is not combined with your wife? You meant to say that the house living expenses is always divide by 2?

SupremeMaster
14-10-2015, 08:07 PM
The more you explain the worst it is and so best for TS to keep quiet.

Hngata92
14-10-2015, 08:08 PM
you help her find the stuff.. or check if she was the one who pawned them herself.

Happy555
14-10-2015, 08:16 PM
Since ur doing very well, buy new one give her la.

FreebiezWanker
14-10-2015, 08:19 PM
Since she dun believe u, say u din pawn, u just say u gave to ur number 2. Simple. Can find a new one after she leaves u.

dinzmarck
14-10-2015, 09:22 PM
Just ignore her lah.... god know where it is.... she will soon realize how stupid she is to accuse you... you do it for a reason and that reason is for your family mah... so just ignore lor...

BMW69
14-10-2015, 09:25 PM
If there's no trust between the two of you then what's the point?

orangeproud
14-10-2015, 09:46 PM
I feel that in order to buy a new jewellery to replace her lost 1 is not a wise move as there's will be 2nd, 3rd, 4th.....countless times especially she has this bad habit of misplace, if really wan to buy, better buy her a safe ask her to safeguard her valuable jewellery properly, no more finger pointing & accusing u again if she can't find.

sadfa
14-10-2015, 09:52 PM
I feel that in order to buy a new jewellery to replace her lost 1 is not a wise move as there's will be 2nd, 3rd, 4th.....countless times especially she has this bad habit of misplace, if really wan to buy, better buy her a safe ask her to safeguard her valuable jewellery properly, no more finger pointing & accusing u again if she can't find.

Wahlao. Youre seriously advising him on this????
Every family got complicated problems n difficult to solve. Not possible to offer perfect solution.

orangeproud
14-10-2015, 10:00 PM
Wahlao. Youre seriously advising him on this????
Every family got complicated problems n difficult to solve. Not possible to offer perfect solution.

I juz suggest him, it's up to him to decide mah.;)

It's no a perfect solution, juz an alternative way to prevent occurrence finger pointing & quarrel.:rolleyes:

sadfa
14-10-2015, 10:13 PM
I juz suggest him, it's up to him to decide mah.;)

It's no a perfect solution, juz an alternative way to prevent occurrence finger pointing & quarrel.:rolleyes:

Please la.

The quarrel is the outer issue.
The inner issue is no trust n other problems between the couple which outsiders don't know n can't get into.

So no point offering solutions to a superficial problem

orangeproud
14-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Please la.

The quarrel is the outer issue.
The inner issue is no trust n other problems between the couple which outsiders don't know n can't get into.

So no point offering solutions to a superficial problem

Since TS here is asking 4 our advice, n bros & sis here also give him some suggestions to this matter. We juz suggest to him, it's up to him to decide wat he shld do next. If he really wan a more professional advice, he can go for family counsellor.

sadfa
14-10-2015, 11:02 PM
Since TS here is asking 4 our advice, n bros & sis here also give him some suggestions to this matter. We juz suggest to him, it's up to him to decide wat he shld do next. If he really wan a more professional advice, he can go for family counsellor.

If Ts is yr real friend, the best u can do is offer a listening ear n after that tell him bottoms up n quickly go lick the ktv gers neh neh.

But you don't even know who is Ts.
so Why offer non working solution to someone who don't even wan to say or don't know the real problem is?

orangeproud
14-10-2015, 11:12 PM
If Ts is yr real friend, the best u can do is offer a listening ear n tell him bottoms up n lick the ktv gers neh neh.

But you don't even know who is Ts.

so Why offer non working solution to someone who don't even wan to say the real problem is?

We all here dun know who is TS. Since he come here asking our opinions, we juz offer him some suggestions, whether the suggestions r workable or not, only he know. He jz give a brief describe of his problem, we can only base on this brief queries, give him suggestions. If for too detailed, lengthy in deep problem which is hard to say here, he can go for family counsellor.

sadfa
14-10-2015, 11:16 PM
No use la.

If you love taking up useless causes, There are broke families with kids sniffing glue, ah gong bed ridden, mother in jail, father jobless, hamster tio cancer all waiting for your help.

orangeproud
14-10-2015, 11:25 PM
No use la.

If you love taking up useless causes, There are broke families with kids sniffing glue, ah gong bed ridden, mother in jail, father jobless, hamster tio cancer all waiting for your help.

I'm juz stating tat since TS come here for advice, we jz suggest him base on his brief describe of his problem as it might be too lengthy for him to elaborate over here, if he really need help, he will seek help from family counseling centre. He came here asking, we juz suggesting him, whether workable or not, only he know. IMHO.

parrotkid
15-10-2015, 07:21 AM
Thanks bros for your advices. My wife is a person who jumps to conclusion easily. There could be people around her who suggest that I had pawned the items also. She does not use common sense. I spend money on her meals like water. Each high tea session costs about $100 and I spend about $2000+ on food a month and recently I spent almost $20k setting up a business so why would I need that puny but of pawn money.

Abcdefghijklmn
15-10-2015, 07:37 AM
Go by rewards system bro. Tame the lion.

If you are well to do now, get jewelry box, it is a small container that can put jewelry. Find those that have safe.

Wrap it nicely and say this is for your Christmas present. If she whine, no extra present during Christmas. If she do not whine, buy sure something good.

Each time she accuse you for misplace, you drop the treatment to her. For example, she want go to $100 restaurants, say that you think alike and wanted to treat her as a capable husband. But with her behavior lately, you decided to save that money for future use and eat only $10 food court.

Do prepare that she may whine or throw tantrums to you on public

Abcdefghijklmn
15-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Another way is to setup a joint account, only both signatures require in order to withdraw.

Put a decent amount of money in.

Every time when she accused you, ask her if the joint account has decreased in money or increased in money.

Then say why do you need to steal when the money sitting in the bank is more than her stuffs. If she argue, say that it is your money that has deposit into the bank. You trust her as a wife that why you put joint account. If she do not trust you, you can remove her as the joint account person. This mainly either result in a big fight or she is in the losing end.

Some ladies are demanding.. It is a taboo to talk sex, money and even work to them. It depend on your luck bro

parrotkid
15-10-2015, 08:00 AM
I think it is ridiculous to accuse people anyhow. It causes a lot of disharmony at home. If she cannot see that I am making lots of money and wouldn't need things worth less thAn $1000, then I do not see to carry on this marriage as by accusing me of things I didn't do, she has lost my trust.

maddog_mlvn
15-10-2015, 10:32 AM

Bro Sadfa up ur points for ur Very Good reply, next day go toilet can not shit also post to let everybody know.

parrotkid
15-10-2015, 11:50 AM
It is not a small squabble. It can lead to a divorce.

newyorker88
15-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Bro, ask her nicely to place her precious valuable Jewellery properly & carefully better in a lock drawer or safe where she's d only one own d key & password. Or else, there's never ending for accusing & finger pointing. I think both of u also feel very vexed & tired, rite?

Agree. Ask her to have a habit to place all her things in a box, and she keep it herself. If anything lost, don't blame u. Since you are doing well now. Don't need to pawn her things.

Dun quarrel for the sake of quarrelling. Explain to her, and thrash it out before these things thrash your marriage.

Big Sexy
15-10-2015, 12:17 PM
How would you have like it if she had filed for a divorce when you took her items and pawned it without her permission? She could have report you for theft.

my point is .. try to work things out instead of thinking of divorce at the first sign of trouble.

I think it is ridiculous to accuse people anyhow. It causes a lot of disharmony at home. If she cannot see that I am making lots of money and wouldn't need things worth less thAn $1000, then I do not see to carry on this marriage as by accusing me of things I didn't do, she has lost my trust.

FatSpider
15-10-2015, 12:18 PM
just divorce the slut

Big Sexy
15-10-2015, 12:22 PM
how does that make her a slut? :confused:

just divorce the slut

sadfa
15-10-2015, 02:15 PM
It is not a small squabble. It can lead to a divorce.

If she never divorce you when u steal her things to pawn, she won't divorce u now la.

And yr logic is flawed. Since you spend so much liao, of cos you muz pawn her things to recoup.
See. Your wife knows u best!

Be. honest with us. You pawn her things right

PPGirl
15-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Think ur mind is thinking to divorce her?
So this might be an excuse for u to do so?
In any case, find the root of the problem so as to avoid further disagreements.

Geordie
15-10-2015, 03:35 PM

You very free hor?

PPGirl
15-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Im not free? Im priceless :p
Not as free as u n ur group created several accounts in mid oct :D

TashaYar
15-10-2015, 03:44 PM

Im not free? Im priceless :D

Good one : I am going to use that line on my darling tonite.