PDA

View Full Version : Great Bonk On Chen Li

nevi1977
19-07-2006, 01:04 PM
Hi bro i wonder any one has already posted on this PRC Chen Li. Hope i dont offend the bro who has already post.

Went down to geylang in the morning drive around and around suddently spoted her near darlie hotel. Stopped my car at the roadside waiting for her to come over and she asked me whether want to go up or not , then i ask her much & she offer me about $70 & i manage to reduced it. So went to check in to the hotel. Inside the room she stripped naked. Wow she really have an big Boob i think it about c cup and somemore it still firm. Went in the bathroom together nothing much normal bathing & we proceed to bed after that.

Then she took out the cd cap me and then bj me meanwhile my hand is rounding up her breast . After awhile she the ride on me for quite sometime after she say that she is tired & ask me to go on top of her. Then i position myself and went deep in & she is moaning. After about 15 mins i finally shoot my bullets all in & my gun is still inside her. She told me that her whole body is weak. After that we went to bath together.

Ask her whether want me to introduce business to her she say yes.
So any bro is intrested pm me.
Please Post Fr After That & Upz my point if you like

Picture to share http://d.turboupload.com/d/792120/HPIM0012.jpg.html
http://d.turboupload.com/d/792124/HPIM0013.jpg.html
http://d.turboupload.com/d/792128/HPIM0014.jpg.html

Name : Chen Li
Boobs : C Cup Or D
Looks : 8/10
BJ : Yes
Damage : 70

walabis
19-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi bro i wonder any one has already posted on this PRC Chen Li. Hope i dont offend the bro who has already post.
Name : Chen Li
Boobs : C Cup Or D
Damage : 70
This Chen Li been posted here easy 4 tiimes who is a PDMM live in Lor 6. She in her late 30s

xaer88
19-07-2006, 04:48 PM
yes bro....confirm late 30s maybe cross 40 also...

but very accomodating and allow u to take pics without face of course...will even tell you wait ..i wanna pose hahahahaha...very fun...

extremely big boobs...moaning sometimes sound fake bwtf...

the best view is her boobs bouncing while she is on top!!!!!!!!!

cheers guys...have fun...

nevi1977
19-07-2006, 06:40 PM
yeah i know because i happen to see the thread before but i cant find it so decided to post it here for bro to enjoy.

nevi1977
19-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Ok have given out the first batch hope those who try her can post fr after that.

batman_tender
r_y_a_n_sg
goodfun
icecoldick
donnieboi
cant get enough
molebear

Iwant2fuck
19-07-2006, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=nevi1977]

Hello, there seem to be a trojan at the site where you download the photos. Anyway my virus checker caught them, not exactly sure what trojan is it (maybe just a useful popup), but bros just be careful

dirtymonk82
19-07-2006, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=nevi1977]

Hello, there seem to be a trojan at the site where you download the photos. Anyway my virus checker caught them, not exactly sure what trojan is it (maybe just a useful popup), but bros just be careful

thanks for the warning...but my antivirus never warn me anythin

japavstar
22-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Nice photos...but need some retouching and reduced the size.

Maybe the bro can this way to share images....(better ??)

http://www.dumpanimage.com/image.php?i=0JXFQBq3KR
http://www.dumpanimage.com/image.php?i=xdTxLqtPz5
http://www.dumpanimage.com/image.php?i=9uvMgBQcyk

nevi1977
22-07-2006, 12:50 AM
thanks bro japavstar for your advise . will be more improve next time. by the way.

please leave down your name if you zap me.

scorezz
22-07-2006, 02:08 AM
[QUOTE=Iwant2fuck]

thanks for the warning...but my antivirus never warn me anythin

Anti-virus (such as AVG/Norton) & firewall softwares (such as Zone alarm) may be unable detect such malwares/spywares.

Think there are some spywares or torjans being installed on the pc when you access this turbo upload website. My computer straight away experienced lagging and when I use Ad-aware & Spybot destroyer program to scan my system, it detected one malware (which I quickly clear)

Bro Nevi1977, I would have zap u (if I have the power) but on 2nd thought you seem like a victim urself.... So better use a more trustworthy website for photo uploading in future and please go scan ur pc man!!

nevi1977
26-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi anyone can introduce me which website is more reliable for downloading .

million thanks in advance

nevi1977
27-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Below are the second batch to have Chen Li Number:

Bro
Luckytime
alkoh316
supersas
lovemarlboro
lanchio
nelman06
liv3vil
kuku bird flu
alex18122003
ph1970
gifton js
sex3814

Please if you dont like my presentation ignore it
My purpose is for all bro to enjoy.
Please dont anyhow zap my points.

Thanks

donnieboi
08-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Got the tel no for Chen Li bout 3 weeks ago but no time to bonk her till tonight!
Here is my FR on her!

Name: Chen Li
Look: 6 (not much make up and looks older)
Body: 9(machiam like 20s)
Boobs: 9(Real BIG! and nt saggy!)
Shower: 7(cleans you well)
Cathbath: 6(SOP)
BJ: 7(no BBBJ for me but alot of sound)
FJ: 7(nice and tight! with various position)
RTF: depends(wanna try others)
Damage: $80+$13room

Was feeling kinda bored coz work too stressful for past week so decided to see who i have no but not have time to try out and remember that Chen Li got some nice pic and those really nice RACKS! Must call liao! Arrange with her to meet at Lxx and went to check in.

Once in the room she was asking how i got to know her and who intro to me. Told her which bro and she was quite happy coz she remembers you and you are a regular of hers! Strip and went into shower and quite SOP. She washed didi quite clean and tot got BBBJ. Said didi looks big. Dunno she trying to make me happy izzit? Dry up and went o wait for her on bed.

She came out after drying up and straight away apply KY. Sianz abit liao but tot maybe she ment it when say didi big. Anyways, catbath me with licking of eye lobs and kiss body and sucking on nipples and she started South. She lick the inner thigh and took out CD to give BJ.

BJ was with alot of sound and wetness. No deep throat but feels nice all the same. Fondle her tits the whole while. NICE CUP D! After awhile she climb on top of me. Can see her tit more clearly and man they are BIG! squeeze them both together and suck them. She was grinding and grinding and enjoying herself but halfway she took out KY to apply again. Sianz. Decided to change position and carried her up by her leg and placed her on the table. When put her on table think its too hard and she say painful on her arse. So took her and placed on the bed for missionary. During this time she applied KY again few times and say that the CD don't feel comfy to her and didi keep hitting her deep end and she ask me i cumming soon or not. Sigh... Told her change to doggy coz i like doggy best. Apply more KY again.... and put into her and started to ram her good good! Halfway bout to cum she said too deep and at that point i really can't control too much coz the bullets are almost out and keep at it till the load is blown... While releasing she was saying too deep and ask me to stop while finishing the last few drops.... Sianz...

After the release, she wrap me up and we lay down TCSS for short while and i found out she got a bf who is quite tall like me and she finds that the feel is like him. Dunno she got tell him to stop during FJ coz didi in too deep.....

overall its not that bad and maybe its coz the CD she don't like or wat so apply so much KY tonight? If RTF it'll be for the BOOBS and her nice figure and hopefully she will give BBBJ next time

nevi1977
08-08-2006, 05:32 PM
hi bro donnieboi thanks for your fr .too bad no power cant up you .

GiftonJS
16-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Tried Chen li recently. Not a bad bonk. Great body with big boobs spilling out of her top. Waist is about 25. Chatty gal. Felt a better chemistry although xiao xue is without doubt younger, prettier and better body.

Thanks & Best Regards

Giftonjs

nevi1977
16-08-2006, 10:42 PM
thanks for bro who add my points appreciate alot .

thanks

chibaxi82
17-08-2006, 01:17 AM
Hey bros, just curious.. is she late 30 or mid 20s.. :D
she sure has a damn nice bod if she is late 30s man..
shoulders annd body is very well preserved...;)

nevi1977
17-08-2006, 08:06 PM
she told me she is 28 but i think got 30 plus

chibaxi82
18-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Hey bro,

most impt thing here.. is she gd?
Wanna hear ur sexpinion...:D

sweetoothme
19-08-2006, 02:35 AM
yo! just did with Chen Li @ ard 2000 hrs... very "solid" lady, 29 yrs of age but looks older... very milfy feeling! boobs are BIG BIG BIG! very nice to suck but she doesn't reallie like it, cause she feel pain while i was sucking @it... hee hee, she's one hot lady! many positions! the best is grabbing her jugs while doing doggies infront of the mirror!

donnieboi
19-08-2006, 09:36 AM
went to try Chen Li again on Wed but didn't enjoy the session at all. Whole time she was afraid that she will get caught before the patrols are out and catching the ladies. Through the session she was hurrying me to cum faster and in a hurry to get out and leave. Kinda left a really bad impression on me compared to the last time. Anyway this is my story. She does have those really nice perky boobs which prompted me to RTF.

BTW- comfirming for the bros who asked. She is bout 35+

cantocanto
20-08-2006, 02:43 AM
care to share her contact ?

OkoBoko
20-08-2006, 04:32 AM
Short FR:-

Was around GL area doing some stuffs so decided to give her a call. *Bingo* she was available at dat very moment and arranged to meet at a hotel lobby @lorong 6. Waited for about 10mins and came a lady with red top & tight jean, she was not wearing a bra and could see her nipples pointing, I was wondering..........and YES, she is my appt Ms Chen Li.:p Check in for a room and we tcss while on the way up to make both comfortable, friendly & chatty she is.

Once inside, we strip & proceed to shower. My hands automatically reach for the foam and soap her 2 boobies liao, is really big & firm. One of the best pair i've encountered. Rub my body against it & the feeling is so wonderful. Njoy for a good 10 mins, clean up and ready for action.

She start off wif the standard catbath, then using her 2 big assets to bm my body and didi, in no time didi became kor kor liao. Capped me up & give a good bj with strong suction & skillful tounge swirling actions. Next, she go top, insert my rod and rides off. SHe's not those hard-core rider type but having the 2 beautiful mountains in front of u is the scenery u'll never forget.:D
Changed to doggie for the last sprint, pumping her hard & fast while grabbing her 2 juggling melons with her "stero surround" burst out my millions. Overall one word "SEXTIFIED"

Stats:- (Pts given base on my individual liking, my meat may be yr posion!)
-------
Looks: 6.5/10 (She's not syt but hv a CFM & quite seductive face)
Boobs: 9/10 (See how many times i mentioned on the FR)
Catbath: 8/10 (Sensual & earn pts on the body massage with ( . ) ( . )
BJ: 7/10 (Good suction, like her tounge licking skills best)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Cunt quite tight actually but nothing to shout out loud)
RTF: U bet, i believe if u've build up chemistry wif her, she's one hell hot sex-partner.
Damage:$70 + $15 (Room with c/d)

For boobs lover bros, u should try her out, u'll be glad u did.
Tks bro Lover8boy for her contact & hope my FR wont bored U. Cheers!

scorelan
20-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Thank you brother for sharing her contact. Got her contact but only tried last night. Meet her at lor 6 and went for a bonk. As described by brother, she is not syt but her service make up for it. Maybe i was lucky, she is not rushing me and the total time taken was about 45mins. Her boobs are big and is shiok to hold them while doing doggie. (big boobs lovers would know) Overall quite sextisfied with the session. :D

Name: Chen Li
Body: Good shape despite her age
Boobs: C++ definitely (i like)
Service: Talk Kong, Chatty (perhaps i was lucky)
BJ/Catbath: Good (i have better one with cat $150)
Damage: $80 (including room)
RTF: Yes

OkoBoko
20-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Dear all samsters,

Sammyboy forum is such a wonerful place where many bros here shared their lobangs after lobangs of all these beautiful FLs in our shore. And this forum has its own "Sharing Rules" (of course not set by boss la) & hope all can follow like i did. For bros who have pm me for Chen Li contact, i am very sorry i'm in no position to give out to any even i've got the permission from the FL herself to do so. All bros should try to get her contact from the threadstarter instead in respect of him found this lobang & posted here for us to share.
I will be gladly share any FL contacts of my own if bros fit my requests regardless u are a high or low pointers.:) Hope i hv not offended anyone, Happy Bonking!!!!!!;)

midnitestar
20-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Thanks brother nevi1977 for sharing Chen Li's contact. Here is my short FR :-

Look : 6/10 (but not my type)
Boobs : 8/10 at lease C+ (huge and soft, v gd to fondle)
Frenching : No (not allow)
BJ : 5/10 (very short duration and painful, didn't enjoy)
FJ : 5/10
P/S: cannot kiss, cannot suck nipples, xian liao
Overall : 5.5/10 she is quite chatty and friendly even though I didn't really enjoy the whole session.
Damage : she asked for $80. Give her $100 & she said no small change and told her to keep the chage.
RTF : probably not.

suckerll
20-08-2006, 09:34 PM
P/S: cannot kiss, cannot suck nipples, xian liao
Overall : 5.5/10 she is quite chatty and friendly even though I didn't really enjoy the whole session.
Damage : she asked for $80. Give her $100 & she said no small change and told her to keep the chage.
RTF : probably not.
wah, now she lost her service orientation huh:(

also increase price?

time to bring her back to earth.....:mad:

OkoBoko
21-08-2006, 01:12 AM
"zap u for ur sacrilegous avatar! why dun u put other religion's 1 instead?"

Got zapped 2 pts (got to be pwr 4 & above) in this thread for the comments above. But did not leave any nick behind. Think u are the fucking idiot who want to start on the religion matters, i've my avatar on for bloody years already & now than u come and say these nonsense, be a man. :D
Zap more if u want to, the forum gave me these pts, it's just right it can take it back.:rolleyes:

OkoBoko
21-08-2006, 02:00 AM
"zap u for ur sacrilegous avatar! why dun u put other religion's 1 instead?"

Kekeke, notice something? Yea, i've changed my avatar. So i good boy hor..........:D By the way, tks for reminding, it has been sometimes liao.:D

protomech
21-08-2006, 03:05 AM
yoz bro u got a pm! :)

dirtyhairy
28-08-2006, 01:22 AM
Yo Bros all..
Here's the latest DirtyHairy FR.

Alto I had intended to RTF BlackMagic LiuLi tonite, I failed cos she is havign more cuntal cramps.. and had to see a doctor. I hope she is ok..the poor gal is a nice litle chillypadi from Sichuan with well endowed boobs.

So I callled ChenLi tonite instead. But I somehonw dont think she is the same dame on the fone featured by BOSS Sam on the "cover page" recently. The facial feaures are different. But the ChenLi I tried is equally huge chested too with nice nipples..but she appears tired and also nervous of AV raids which made tonite's bonking the least enjoyable for Bro DirtyHairy...as the nite's session was laced with just those concerns in between pokes and nips. Sian ..man.
But I had a tarma for $130 when Chen Li suggested I involved her newly arrived friend (forgot her name as she does not leave a strong enuf impression for me to remember due to her mediocre looks that come straight from Ah Lian's heartland)..but for $130 for both, it's a cheap bonk...while I cannot complain, I did not enjoy much ...first both dont offer frenching as they are worried of STD as they kept mentioning today's Chinese papers report of a teenaged gal with HIV (sian liao)
Then ChenLi's over-anxiety with the lawmen.

After a quick scrub, both gals hit the sack folowed by me. While Ah Lian went to work on my didi, ChenLi used her big titts to massage my chest, feeding me her rubies occasionally. The BJ was ok by Ah Lian...and after 15 minutes, she mounted me and went to work while I fingered ChenLi as she worked on and on my chest.
Ah Lian then suggested I did her missionary which I did..but not very shiok as their moans were real faked music to my ears. I got ChenLi down to poke and she rode me as Ah Lian kissed my nips.
Soon it was Chenli's turn below with me on top...I poked her with force and I noted her moans which were faked...After 15 minutes of pumping as she tried her best to cajole a cum from me, spanking my butts and grabbing my arse cheeks, my didi would not cum...I flipped her over and did her dioggie as I massaged her humongous tits.
But it was a penis deflater when she complained that my pubic hair was too ruff and hairy (Hey..me DirtyHairy what!)...and she quickly pulled my didi out saying I was hurting her as some tendrils wereust too sharp.
My sensitive didi , never able to take unkind words from the owner of the cunt he is bonking, immmediately went into a fit. It protested by trying to wriggle out of the condom by reducing its size as it tried its best to go softer and softer.. Sensing a "no shoot" , ChenLi got Ah Lian to do a HJ ...as they continued to show their fears about AV raids, STD etc by asking me about them as if I am either a doctor or a AV officer...

As I did not wish to prolong the agony, at my given signal, my didi decided not to play any longer and came in Ah Lian's hand.
Both gals wanted to enagge in more TCSS...but my unhappy didi telexed the cock's nerves telling me to cut the small talk and go change as he wanted me to return home early so that he could PCC by watching the sexy lawyers on Boston Legal.
I thanked the gals and sped home...unsatiated.
May be the other Chen Li would be better...but I thank Bro Nevi1977 for sharing.
There you are, my honest report.
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy

donnieboi
28-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Sad to say but i have to agree with Bro DirtyHarry... Chen Li is nice and all with big boobs but her service is really not something to shout about.... she is so afraid of everything.... Tried her out 2 time and both times rush me to cum faster.....

ph1970
28-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Yo Bros all..
Here's the latest DirtyHairy FR.

Alto I had intended to RTF BlackMagic LiuLi tonite, I failed cos she is havign more cuntal cramps.. and had to see a doctor. I hope she is ok..the poor gal is a nice litle chillypadi from Sichuan with well endowed boobs.......I thanked the gals and sped home...unsatiated......

up you for your frank fr! thanks for the sharing! :)

dirtyhairy
28-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Yo Bro Ph1970,
Terima Kasih for upping...will continue to file frank reviews as I always do.
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy

dirtyhairy
28-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Yo Bro Ph1970,
Terima Kasih for upping...will continue to file frank reviews as I always do.
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy

nevi1977
01-09-2006, 12:11 AM
hi thks bro hairy for sharing his honest fr. chen li just called me yesterday for a bonking session with her & her friend. i told her to arrange with her friends & shall try them together tomorrow. will try to post some picture of she & her friends. will keep you update when i finish bonking with both of them.

Lovetofuck
01-09-2006, 02:54 AM
this girl not too bad...

Luckytime
14-09-2006, 02:36 PM
Anyone tried her recently??? Did she increase the price cos when I sms her asking abt the damage, she reply $100 w/o room.:confused:

ph1970
14-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Anyone tried her recently??? Did she increase the price cos when I sms her asking abt the damage, she reply $100 w/o room.:confused:

change target lar! don't think her service is good !

donnieboi
16-09-2006, 11:10 AM
I've tried her out myself twice at different times. Once at night and once in the afternoon. Both times left me with a bad impression especially the second which was afternoon bonk. She really rushes through the whole session and is so afraid of AV raids and kept looking at her hp and finding out bout any raids and such. Like bro dirtyharry, she rushed thorugh and keep asking if i'm cumming and she is afraid of being caught. Sigh.... if really afraid then why come out to work? it'll be better to stay home and not worry. She looks ok and boobs are really huge and firm but service and attitude need to be worked upon. anyway this is my 2 cents worth so don't flame me for it.

mlloh
16-09-2006, 11:16 AM
saw her standing among the syt at D Hotel.
not surprised her charges upgrade from $50 (few months back) to $70-80 (recent 2 months ) and now to $100.
tried her few months back, service is rush rush...

Luckytime
16-09-2006, 07:42 PM
saw her standing among the syt at D Hotel.
not surprised her charges upgrade from $50 (few months back) to $70-80 (recent 2 months ) and now to $100.
tried her few months back, service is rush rush...

Wow... I think she became ang pai liao...

japavstar
17-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Only one word -

"boycott"

Don't ever let hot air get into the fucking head of these girls.

One suggestion though, if the girl is afraid of raids, then bring her to ulu hotels outside of GL area.