PDA

View Full Version : From Russia with kisses. ?

moltenwolf
18-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Dear Bros,

I received a mail about a week back asking if I want to be friend. Bored so I replied and ask if got pic or not. This is the reply I get from her today:
-------------
Hello stranger
I am so happy to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain from first time but
I want you to know my plans.I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest
me some locations. It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any town of your area,agency will only help me
to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in. My best friend last year met the man from
the USA when she worked there for 12 months, too.
She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me ,I am lost here,and I think that I
look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat the same way,it is only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love
and tenderness,I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and
I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is why I am going to go through the same way.
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I
have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get
to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
I wrote to you with [email protected]
Now I write you from my personal mailbox [email protected], please write me back here and here only. I will be checking it often.
Kiss you ,NXXXXX (this is my real name)!
----------------------------------------------------
How bro? Anyone received similar mail? can believe?
Don't know how to upload the pic she send to me but she is definately very pretty : 8.5/10 if you want me to rate. Look like around 19 -22.:cool:

What should I do?
Any one with some expert advise please?:o

FreedomNow
19-07-2006, 12:11 AM
Well, i'm no expert but if it sounds too good to be true it probably is....... so take it with a pinch of salt.

Criminalz
19-07-2006, 01:36 AM
Welcome to the world of mail-order bride...

Gundam1357
19-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Don't know how to upload the pic she send to me but she is definately very pretty : 8.5/10 if you want me to rate. Look like around 19 -22.:cool:

brother by now we are all getting anxious, you can try uploading pic using this, its easy to use. ;)

http://tinypic.com/

sunnylow67
19-07-2006, 04:48 AM
Well, this kind of similar email was sent to me quite sometime ago (maybe around 6 months?)

This person talked about how hard living in Russia was, etc. After some email exchanges, she started sending pictures. At first, the pictures are decent. After a while it started to get quite sexy. Towards the end (she was already wearing nighties but without revealing anything more) the big question was popped: "Can you send me money to buy air ticket, etc, etc"

I just replied to whomever it was to get lost.

For all we know, it could have been someone who is working on a scam to extort money from overseas.

Mahalapa
19-07-2006, 06:44 AM
look like a fishing trap,looking for good hearted robert :p

goh7961
19-07-2006, 08:15 AM
yes, bro i received similar email too
it a fake for sure
they talk until so nice
lastly only want money to buy air ticket
then claim will come and find you etc

dont waste time

Big Sexy
19-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Next she will be asking you to help her Nigerian brother bring $30,091,000 out of Nigeria after a plane crash...... enough said.;)

Triceratops
19-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Next she will be asking you to help her Nigerian brother bring $30,091,000 out of Nigeria after a plane crash...... enough said.;)
Russian with Nigerian bro? Wow! Benneton:D

Unilet
19-07-2006, 11:04 AM
d:\program files\qualcomm\eudora\attach\my photo6.jpg
Is this the girl? Dun be a sucker.
Also recd this abt 3 weeks.
Just play along with her / him.... who's knows.

Cheers

Dear Bros,

I received a mail about a week back asking if I want to be friend. Bored so I replied and ask if got pic or not. This is the reply I get from her today:
-------------
Hello stranger
I am so happy to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I don't want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,it is hardly possible to explain from first time but
I want you to know my plans.I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that i am going through will suggest
me some locations. It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any town of your area,agency will only help me
to get a visa and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in. My best friend last year met the man from
the USA when she worked there for 12 months, too.
She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park and after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me ,I am lost here,and I think that I
look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat the same way,it is only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love
and tenderness,I know that I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and
I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life! This is why I am going to go through the same way.
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can't tell you everything exactly right now) and I would like to be sure that I
have the man who waits for me there. I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get
to know each other better.if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
I wrote to you with [email protected]
Now I write you from my personal mailbox [email protected], please write me back here and here only. I will be checking it often.

What should I do?
Any one with some expert advise please?:o

Foxtrot
19-07-2006, 11:07 AM

Or some political figure that requires you to safe guard their political funds;)
I think the bottom line is, nothing is for free....

Kongsamiya
19-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Dear Bros,

-------------
Hello stranger

What should I do?
Any one with some expert advise please?

Ha hahaha.. seem these mails are flying all over the world, had re'd more than 20 such mail for the last 3 months. comes with pictures, all damn syt, month drooping but then too expensive to process visa and deposit.....(in uae):(

Kongsamiya
19-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Or some political figure that requires you to safe guard their political funds;)
I think the bottom line is, nothing is for free....

Ha Ha, when u agree to help, she ask u to deposit usd20k for admin, transfer fee etcc..........

moltenwolf
19-07-2006, 01:03 PM
Thanks bro for the advise.

Attached is the Pic that I receive.

http://i1.tinypic.com/20fudsh.jpg

good looking right?

Well, I am thinking of replying and really see if she is going to ask for money.

Keep you bro posted. I will reply to her today.

Cheers

LeowLeow
19-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Er i am not sure but in the email she says she have to improve her english. BUT LOOK AT HER EMAIL. all in english.. HMMMMM

sunnylow67
19-07-2006, 01:25 PM
Yah Bro, this is a much better picture that I received. Keep it up and keep us posted. Tempt them more and drop them from grace. :D

Frankiestine
19-07-2006, 01:44 PM
The only way to authenticate if she really is who she claims to be is to ask her to go online via MSN webcam...you see what you get..

sammyboyfor
19-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Thanks bro for the advise.

Should be "Thanks for the ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

sammyboyfor
19-07-2006, 05:38 PM
d:\program files\qualcomm\eudora\attach\my photo6.jpg
Is this the girl? Dun be a sucker.
Also recd this abt 3 weeks.
Just play along with her / him.... who's knows.

Cheers

You twit! You can't display a picture sitting on your D: drive on the internet. :eek: :confused:

You have also been zapped for quoting the whole post.

Porschie1968
19-07-2006, 08:02 PM
Guys,

I'm working in Russia n there are plenty of such things happening here.

They tell you that they want to befriend you, then tell you that they are in love with you. Later tell you that they want to visit you and have a friend that can buy very cheap tickets then comes with visa for a (world best price). They only have a portion of the $$ and need you to help with the rest.

Of cos you need to T/T them. After you do it and they receive the T/T. You will never hear from them again.

So if you want to play along, after they ask you to sent the T/T. Just tell them that you can get the ticket and visa done too, so request for them to send you their share and you'll arrange for the rest.

Let's see what they say............. Should be fun.........:D

Kongsamiya
19-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Guys,

So if you want to play along, after they ask you to sent the T/T. Just tell them that you can get the ticket and visa done too, so request for them to send you their share and you'll arrange for the rest.

nO FUN wan, i tell u becos very thing stop whenu start to ask them to tt their share... :( i done so .

hunter1222
19-07-2006, 10:46 PM

I say try a counter scam. Say something like you would like to tranfer the money over but bank not enough money to transfer (eg. need USD$100 more so something like that.) see if you can get any. Should be interesting.

Cheers:p

whitegals
19-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Is a scam lah, some guy got arrested a couple of years ago, some fcuking nigerian, he was operating out of Woking pretending to be some Russian SYT.

What he'd do was to get the EE FL and get them off the streets, promising them a modelling career, take pictures of them, then post them as russian gals looking for love. That's why you'll probably not see their pictures taken off the internet from somewhere else.

What you could do is to ask them for pictures taken with their family and mother/father etc, ask for pictures taken around their house or some prominent place like the Red Square, then you can tell if they're really in Russia and not some seedy apartment just off the South Bank. :mad:

whitegals
19-07-2006, 11:42 PM

"Advise" is a verb.

BOSS,

I dunno why, everytime I see this, I laff until I nearly fall off my chair.... :D

moltenwolf
20-07-2006, 12:11 AM

"Advise" is a verb.

he he.... i always laugh when you correct others. now I still make the same mistake ... paisei .....:o

In any case, thanks for the advise... oop ADVICE..... :cool:

moltenwolf
20-07-2006, 12:15 AM
hello bro,

latest developement. I replied to her saying i welcome her and is willing to help. This is the reply i received today:

Hello

I have problems with my mailbox [email protected]
I have not forgotten the password for it I have created to myself new
mailbox [email protected]
please repeat the message
I wait for your letter

Natxxxx

wonder what they are up to?