PDA

View Full Version : Happening Spa in North East ...!!!

Sniper1shot1kil
11-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Hi Sammy Bros,

This is my 2nd post and please educate / pardon me if I did say anything wrong.

I stumbled on to this beauty spa when I going to 7 Eleven, thanks to the SIGN "SPA" It caught my attention. I got curious and went it to investigate. Upon entering the spa ... the lightings were very dim and there was no one at the counter. I said "Excuse me ... Anybody?" There came out a Chinese PRC in a Nurse uniform with her BIG JUGS ... I mean her BIG JUGS were like going to pop out screaming for oxygen. I asked if they have any massage available and she said "Yes!" I asked if she can massage me? She said, "Ok." I quickly paid and was led to the room. The room was small, cramp and the shower was those built-in type very small and no space to shower. I told her give me 5 mins to shower first. I quickly showered and lay on the bed with a towel wrapping.

She came in and removed my towel. Said you won't be needing it. I was shocked and what the hell??? Happening??? Telling myself ... soon she started rubbing by standing in front of me pressing her pussy in front of me and her BIG JUGS on my head and back with her hands going down my back and to my butt area ... teasing me Big Time with her fingers going in circles in my arse area. I lifted my head and her pussy was looking at me. Damn shiok and she wasn't wearing any panties ... !!! I was so busy enjoying the feeling ... She went down spread my legs and starting licking my arse ... I was in HEAVEN ... !!! putting her tongue in and out ... SiBei Song ... !!! After a while, she turned me around and my little bro was tall and mighty, she unzip her Nurse Uniform and just went in ... I was like WTF ... she said she want me like it or not in Chinese.

Damn ... after everything is done ... she said I must take care of her. I said "Sure!!!" I paid her and left a happy man.

Name: hahahaha so shiok until forget. Just ask for BIG BREASTS PRC gal ... hehehe
Massage: 8/10 not piano type. Sensation Massage. Shiok !!!Super Power!!!
Service : 9/10 Just 1 word ... Sibei Song ... !!!
Looks : 8/10 A typical PRC gal that works in a club ... Sweeeee
Overall : 9/10 Die Die ... Must try!!!!
Return : Confirm Chop and Sign ... "I will be back !!! Yes"

* If I did say anything wrong, please advise me and I will edit immediately. Thanks again. Please guide me if I did say or do anything wrong.

Hi Sammy Bros, I have contributed in a FR, you may PM me for details. And if you can, please up my points that is all I ask. We must all share and care ... to enjoy another day ... :D

JHerd
11-10-2015, 06:24 AM
Hi Sniper..
I m staying in North East too. Can share ctc with me?

Thanks in advance

Brother
11-10-2015, 06:47 AM
bro, whats the damage? can PM contact? thanks

robinhoodpower
11-10-2015, 07:46 AM
Wow sei, got such lobang must be shiok! Mind sharing ctc?

HornyKingKong
11-10-2015, 08:06 AM
Bro, nothing wrong. Pls pm details. Later can fast leg fast hand fly over.
Thks!!

gromit
11-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Hi Sammy Bros,

I stumbled on to this beauty spa when I going to 7 Eleven, thanks to the SIGN "SPA" It caught my attention. I got curious and went it to investigate. Upon entering the spa ... the lightings were very dim and there was no one at the counter. I said "Excuse me ... Anybody?" There came out a Chinese PRC in a Nurse uniform with her BIG JUGS ... I mean her BIG JUGS were like going to pop out screaming for oxygen. I asked if they have any massage available and she said "Yes!" I asked if she can massage me? She said, "Ok." I quickly paid and was led to the room. The room was small, cramp and the shower was those built-in type very small and no space to shower. I told her give me 5 mins to shower first. I quickly showered and lay on the bed with a towel wrapping.

She came in and removed my towel. Said you won't be needing it. I was shocked and what the hell??? Happening??? Telling myself ... soon she started rubbing by standing in front of me pressing her pussy in front of me and her BIG JUGS on my head and back with her hands going down my back and to my butt area ... teasing me Big Time with her fingers going in circles in my arse area. I lifted my head and her pussy was looking at me. Damn shiok and she wasn't wearing any panties ... !!! I was so busy enjoying the feeling ... She went down spread my legs and starting licking my arse ... I was in HEAVEN ... !!! putting her tongue in and out ... SiBei Song ... !!! After a while, she turned me around and my little bro was tall and mighty, she unzip her Nurse Uniform and just went in ... I was like WTF ... she said she want me like it or not in Chinese.

Damn ... after everything is done ... she said I must take care of her. I said "Sure!!!" I paid her and left a happy man.

Name: Kat or something like that. hahahaha so shiok until forget. hehehe

* If I did say anything wrong, please advise me and I will edit immediately. Thanks again. Please guide me if I did say or do anything wrong.

Hi Sammy Bros, I have contributed in a FR, you may PM me for details. And if you can, please up my points that is all I ask. We must all share and care ... to enjoy another day ... :D

You mean you did RAW with her ?

dylan1234
11-10-2015, 09:16 AM
hi bro, mind t share the contact? damage?

thanks !

aapl1234
11-10-2015, 09:38 AM
Bro,

Can share location or contact?

Tks

archer69
11-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Share pls pls, must up :)

Menshealth
11-10-2015, 10:06 AM
bro, whats the damage? can PM contact? thanks

Brother, have just send my humble 18 points to you.

Sniper1shot1kil
11-10-2015, 10:19 AM
You mean you did RAW with her ?

Yeap baby ... Raw ... I was shocked too ... But the name I am thinking was it Kat? Lol ... too happy until forget the name ...

She is a PRC tall gal, not so skinny not fat with BIG Juggs ... that's all I can remember and 1 last thing ... it's a jungle out there when I raise my head. Hahahaha

HornyKingKong
11-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Bro, thks very much.
but, No such name. Pls reconfirm the name.
sure its PRC or Msian??
Thks again.

Specialspa
11-10-2015, 10:53 AM
Doing raw is war! Omg that's so dangerous !

VDOM
11-10-2015, 10:56 AM
Thanks TS for the location.
Been there before and this place in another thread.

Doing raw is totally no no in this joint bro, very dangerous.
Seriously.

HornyKingKong
11-10-2015, 11:03 AM

Seriously.

Am very familiar with this place.
No such person.

ya Bro, better go blood test in 6 to 8 weeks.
sorry, just a simple advice.

THKS!!

devilboy225
11-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Bro can share ctc??

Hi Sammy Bros,

Name: Kat or something like that. hahahaha so shiok until forget. hehehe

Sniper1shot1kil
11-10-2015, 11:15 AM
No such person.

THKS!!

Bro ... It's a PRC ... Too happy until I forget the name that's why I say Kat or something like that ... hahahaha. Just ask for a PRC with Big Breasts ... hahahaha ... Confirm have ... :D

Sniper1shot1kil
11-10-2015, 11:18 AM

Seriously.

Oh thanks for the advise bro. My apologies as I'm new not aware. Will look into it.

Have a great weekend to all SAMMY Bros.

yewyang
11-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Bro can share location?

xiao_boy
11-10-2015, 02:51 PM
Bro mind sharing?

HornyKingKong
11-10-2015, 02:55 PM
By the way, just to add, being so familiar with this place, I also know that there is no nurse uniform as what you mentioned.

Correct. Its Not nurse uniform.
just a simple dress, blueish-green or greenish-blue.

Cheers and have a Happy Cheonging Sunday.

madox
11-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Share location please. I also stay in north east.

ChaosMeat
11-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Bro can pm me and share location of the place thanks

darkknight08
11-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Bro, can share contact? Thanks

HornyKingKong
11-10-2015, 04:59 PM
For Bros who p.m. to me for location, sorry, pls ask TS.

yaayah
11-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Hi Sammy Bros,

Name: hahahaha so shiok until forget. Just ask for BIG BREASTS PRC gal ... hehehe

bro can pm me the details

HornyKingKong
11-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Really don't understand, there are still some bros asking for contact when it is already stated there is no such person.

Still got #30, asking for location!!!
I dont know whether to cry or Laugh???

iske
11-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Hi Sammy Bros,

Bro. Can share location.?

dhd1
12-10-2015, 03:26 AM
Hi bro mind sharing contact?

Sniper1shot1kil
12-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Correct. Its Not nurse uniform.
just a simple dress, blueish-green or greenish-blue.

Cheers and have a Happy Cheonging Sunday.

Hahahaha ... Ook Bro HornyKingKong & miskcir

Your points noted. To me it is a short dress way above the knee and different hospitals have different uniforms so to me in short it is like nurse uniform. I have explained that might not be the name as I have hearing problem might have heard wrongly. Thanks about the advise on doing raw. Some gals do raw but not on every customer, it's based on the individual.

We are here to exchange pointers, good places and good service for out Sammy Bros here and not to quarrel.

Let's have a great week ahead and live happy and be happy right Sammy Bros.

Peace, Love and make more Love .... hahahahaha

boobsman785
12-10-2015, 01:53 PM
bro, able to share contact and location? thanks in advance

Denis8
12-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Thanks bro for your reply. I up urs alrdy

iHANDJOBLOVER
13-10-2015, 07:18 AM
TS, pls share. Thks.

iwanttobreakfre
13-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Bro, share contact and location?

angeldimaria7
21-10-2015, 01:50 AM
hi boss, mind sharing contacts and location ? gam xia!

yuni275
21-10-2015, 07:06 PM
share location thanks bruh

Bzxe00
21-10-2015, 07:32 PM
Can share ctc

UncleTiiko
21-10-2015, 08:41 PM
Hi bro.

Can I have the location ?
Looking forward to have my enjoyment

Hi Sammy Bros,

strikeback4
21-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Just came back from a session in this location, very bad

I went to the location and saw Lady A at counter, ask if got any preview of ladies, she say no, than ask what lady I like, China, thai or viet, i choose viet, shower in the room, a local looking lady B came in and say she is thai, than she say Lady A is viet, i was like wtf, local lady also can anyhow xian nationality

Anyway just proceed for the massage since I have a backache, after about 40 mins, B pop GQ but i was like no mood already since they how tag themselves different nationality so i flatly refuse and her face turn black and say all the girls here are 30-40 years old so dun expect young girls

I am not returning this location again if I want to have hanky panky with young girls to massage me

postkilan
02-11-2015, 08:29 PM
hi bro, mind t share the contact? damage?

Kyc85
19-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Bro can Share contact please:)

alphina
19-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Bro can share location? Thank you

sushiboy
19-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Hi Bro, can share contact. Thks.

samcorp
20-11-2015, 12:47 AM
Bro, able to share? Thx!

superman_25
20-11-2015, 01:57 PM
bro can u pm the location, pls

shawy
20-11-2015, 02:38 PM
bro can share location thks

KiLLeRbOi9
21-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Bro can share location? Thanks!

userme
21-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Can share location or contact?

xxducky
24-11-2015, 11:33 PM
Hi bro, mind pm me the location?

flareon1982
24-11-2015, 11:59 PM
No such person.

THKS!!

Care to share ctc? Please

yuni275
25-11-2015, 12:07 AM
share ctc please

honeyb
25-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Hi, can to share the location and contacts please???? Thanks in advance...

yuvi
17-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Can share location and contact bro

1q2w3e4r5t6y
19-12-2015, 12:44 AM
bro can ctc contact? thanks!

Bladeblade17
19-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Bro pls share ctccc!!! Thank u

basha2345
20-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Pls share loc

killer_7
21-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Can I have the location n contact number

Barnie82
21-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Hi,

Can share location and contact please? Thanks!

Scorpionite7
21-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Pls share ctc

skyscrape
21-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Can share ctc? Thanks

sammyboyforum20
22-12-2015, 10:55 AM
please pm me the location.

jjakocha
23-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Hi Bro, can share contact. Thanks

homesicker
24-12-2015, 12:46 AM
Bro, please share with me the details thanks a lot

yaayah
24-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Hi Sammy Bros,

bro can share

CumExplorer
24-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Really don't understand, there are still some bros asking for contact when it is already stated there is no such person.

already confirmed no such person, and the place got bad services, why so many still ask :rolleyes:

broz4life
24-12-2015, 12:39 PM
Bro can share location? thanks a lot!

jerryjj
28-12-2015, 09:34 AM
Hi, i can't pm yet. can give me the details? Thanks man

sweet17
28-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Hi sniper, can you share the details with me? i would like to try out msaasage

rooneyloh
28-12-2015, 04:42 PM
Bro, mind share the contact. Thanks

applemaxxx
29-12-2015, 09:51 AM
Bro. Share ctc pls thanks.

Boyboymee
29-12-2015, 08:06 PM
Hello.. able to share.. im staying northeast too.. :cool:

Master123
30-12-2015, 01:19 AM
RAW?!! Serious bro?!!
So u went in RAW?
Den u released inside or what?!!

Hi Sammy Bros,

muthusammy86
02-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Where is this place bro? Kindly pm me. thanks!

humantorch83
13-01-2016, 05:44 PM
Any more in the north east?

skyscrape
13-01-2016, 09:49 PM
Can share contact?thx

ecarg
13-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Hi bro, can share location ?

spikything
13-01-2016, 10:45 PM
can share contact and location? thanks bro!

lsjie
13-01-2016, 10:47 PM
Can share information?
thanks!

firefoxsg
14-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Bro please share the location
Thanks

neptune10041085
14-01-2016, 05:06 PM
can shate the location ?

yuni275
15-01-2016, 10:44 PM
share ctc please

Samsung118
16-01-2016, 01:26 AM
can pm location n ctc, thx

userme
16-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Where is this place bro? Kindly pm me. thanks!

isaacsim69
16-01-2016, 05:02 PM
PM please(any bro who know where). Sounds exciting...

uynuj
16-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Bro can share ctc?!?

stephenchiusl
18-01-2016, 09:22 AM
Can share contact

WongHinKong
18-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Bro Sniper1shot1kil, don't go around sabotage lah......

I fully agree with bro HornyKingKong that there is no such person called Kat there and no raw service as you mentioned.

I am a regular at this place for more than a year.

Can anyone verify TS is stating true or False?

If true , how come no other bro is sharing FR?

Is TS "zi dao zi yan?!?!":confused::rolleyes:

hornysquirt
18-01-2016, 09:45 AM
care to share the location with me

aapl1234
18-01-2016, 10:37 AM
Can share loc, tx

p0108007
20-01-2016, 06:27 AM
Can share location or contact? Thanks!!

TOYOTA4264
20-01-2016, 07:56 AM
can share contact?

ahboy25
26-01-2016, 07:28 AM
Bro can share location and damage?

TwoWrongs
05-02-2016, 04:50 PM
hey man! also live in the NE, can share location and contact?

reawesome
07-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Hi brom appreciate if you could share contact. Thanks

YakunBoy
07-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Pls share contacts. Thanks

eddyddd
27-02-2016, 09:20 AM
Bro can share location?

boyangel
09-03-2016, 12:04 AM
hi bro... care to share ctc

Macheton
09-03-2016, 12:21 AM
Bro ... can share details ?

userme
09-03-2016, 12:25 AM
can share the location?

Jchui
09-03-2016, 02:14 AM
Can u share with me bro ! Thanks

donutsK
09-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Bro, can share contact?

xduhzx
09-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Hi bro pls share thanks.

pubor123
09-03-2016, 05:46 PM
bro can share contact pls

eddyddd
09-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Bro can share contact?

leroy13
10-03-2016, 01:43 AM
Hi bro

Share with me can ?

Thx

theotherside
11-03-2016, 10:00 AM
Hi bro, I stay north east. Can share contact and location pls. Thanks!

skyscrape
11-03-2016, 06:47 PM
pls share contact thanks

hellogoodbye4
11-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Hey bro can share? tks

jasper89
16-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Hi bro Mind PM me the Ctc?

Keshbon
18-03-2016, 05:35 PM
Hi bro, new comer.. But... Importantly... Can share??? Sound damn exciting

aljh1991
19-03-2016, 01:05 AM
Hi bro, i stay in north east. please share contact and location. thanks!!

YanWa
19-03-2016, 01:39 AM
Pls share location with me.. ^^

becks2307
19-03-2016, 11:07 AM
can share location? thx

demon1000
19-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Can share location?

piggy931
02-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Hi bro, can share contact pls?

checkclear85
27-04-2016, 05:06 PM
I'm in NE! Where? I've been searching sia! Pls share contact and location. Thanks.

daemonteo
27-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Hey bro, mind sharing ctc and loc? thanks!

ancoraimparo
27-04-2016, 10:28 PM
please contact me :)

xduhzx
27-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Hi bro pls share thanksssss

sean99
04-05-2016, 06:38 AM
Hi bro care to share?

Freexd
13-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Can share location? Thanks

latour
14-05-2016, 07:11 AM
Hi Sammy Bros,

Dear TS please share this gems with me . Please PM me thank .

Poolball_Kia
19-05-2016, 03:33 PM
hi can share location pls?

hotrod199
19-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Bro

Can share the details??

Will up ur points

Thanks

1q2w3e4r5t6y
02-06-2016, 10:52 PM
hey bro can ctc contact? thanks!

ac1983
03-06-2016, 01:16 AM
Mind sharing contact and location bro?

userme
03-06-2016, 11:27 PM
Mind sharing contact and location bro?

coleman123
03-06-2016, 11:46 PM
nurse uniform! i like..lol..bro, can share contact
thanks

bi12012
04-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Bro can share contacts?

anthonywaihung
09-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Mind to share the contact, thanks

piggy931
13-06-2016, 10:28 PM
hi bro. Can share address and contact? Thanks.

desudesu
14-06-2016, 03:36 AM
Bro can share? Keen to try haha =)

Sentimental
14-06-2016, 06:52 AM
Hi bro, can share? Thanks!

MrNightOwl
16-06-2016, 05:17 AM
Hi bro, can share location? Newbie here. Thanks!!:)

dexpaul
24-10-2017, 09:08 PM
HAHAHAHA. Nice one....yea....please share.....bulls......man....please share

dexpaul
24-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Hahaha....want to laugh until die.....nice dig man....

Jayhst
24-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Bro pls share contact and details, thanks..

romeo1988
25-10-2017, 03:39 AM
Share a 2015 thread ? U gundu or wat

romeo1988
25-10-2017, 03:39 AM
Bro can share? Thanks!

Share a 2015 thread?u gundu or wat

Jayhst
25-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Bro can share contact?

dexpaul
25-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Please share. Thanks in advance....yeaaaaa

Jayhst
25-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Bro pls share contact and location thanks.

dexpaul
26-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Yea....please share..hahahaha

Keeganboi
27-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Bro can shre ctc

dexpaul
27-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Great sharing. Thanks

Barracuda
27-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Any spa threat which is more than 1 and 1/2 years to 2 years old most likely closed down already LOL

MonsterBaby
27-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Bro can share contact thanks

MonsterBaby
27-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Bro share contact pls many thanks