PDA

View Full Version : New tricks on the block

t123
17-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Since TNs was swept till almost no existence, I heard stories on how PRC's
marketing skills were put to test. New tricks such as Karang Guni also have. Yesterday, went home with my gal, saw a note posted in the lift, saying provide home cleaning services. From the way it wrote, it's 100% PRC, most likely PDMM. Have you bros encounter such ads or others.

aman
17-07-2006, 03:46 PM
bro where u stay? my house need to clean up.:)

t123
17-07-2006, 03:51 PM
bro where u stay? my house need to clean up.:)

I stay in the west lah bro.

beck7777
17-07-2006, 03:59 PM

i oso stay west side leh... but have recieved such notice yet...
dunno when is my area sia... :D

Horsepower
17-07-2006, 04:01 PM
Bro ! I also stay in the west. Can pm me contact ? :D

MMM88
17-07-2006, 04:18 PM
marketing skills were put to test. New tricks such as Karang Guni also have. Yesterday, went home with my gal, saw a note posted in the lift, saying provide home cleaning services. From the way it wrote, it's 100% PRC, most likely PDMM. Have you bros encounter such ads or others.

bro...beri lucky hor...my side (East) dun hav ....n impossible as CO is always ard......haiiiiii:(

LeDivorcee
17-07-2006, 05:26 PM

I stayed in the east too... So have never gotten such notice before and staying in a condo as well... Hmmm... maybe if you PM me her contacts, I might think about hiring her as a part time since I am getting too lazy to clean up and I am staying alone...

t123
17-07-2006, 06:10 PM
IHmmm... maybe if you PM me her contacts, I might think about hiring her as a part time since I am getting too lazy to clean up and I am staying alone...
another fiftybucks in the meeting

asdfghjkl
17-07-2006, 06:19 PM
now that the tricks are out here, it wouldn't be long before the spf catches up.. :o