PDA

View Full Version : Something that shouldnt have happen

ddae44
08-10-2015, 09:37 PM
Hi Bros,

Now a bit confused because I have fallen for a FL, now keep thinking about her, although it shouldnt have happen, but it happened. feel so depressed now because its like you know thats nothing you can do , wont be together, but still cant help that feeling.. Darn..

CBKwhacker
08-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Hi Bros,

Now a bit confused because I have fallen for a FL, now keep thinking about her, although it shouldnt have happen, but it happened. feel so depressed now because its like you know thats nothing you can do , wont be together, but still cant help that feeling.. Darn..

Just store all your emotions for her in a bottle and whack it like you will whack a CBK. Confirm guarantee plus chop cure ur problem one

sadfa
08-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Juz know she suck so many cocks raw n ar so many anus raw n after that, you won't love her anymore

sscarlet
08-10-2015, 10:09 PM
Hi Bros,

Well, obviously you know that it shouldn't have happened and there's nothing you can do. Maybe try few more different FLs and you'll slowly get used to it. :D

orangeproud
08-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Bro,

If u r so broke until hv to worry abt whether got money for 3 meals or not, u won't hv d time & mood to think abt all these FL, since u knw u can't be with her, then wat d point to think abt her......I suggest u besides working f/t job, take up another p/t job.....occupy ur time by working.....after work, u will be drop dead & sleep like a log, dun hv energy to think abt her.

Juz tell yourself it's not love....u juz mesmerized by her look, by her smile, her figure, her tender care towards u......but all these r juz her job, nothing much....dun expect anything.....u juz a customer to her, nothing more.

It's definitely not love, juz an INFATUATION!!!

conquer
08-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Hi Bros,

Seems like you have found a superb GFE FL, congratulation!

Mind to share her contact? Thanks in advanced. :cool:

ddae44
08-10-2015, 11:28 PM
Thanks Bros,

You all are right , sometimes it might just be a wishful thinking on my part.

Just need to Man up and move on

sadfa
08-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Thanks Bros,

You all are right , sometimes it might just be a wishful thinking on my part.

Just need to Man up and move on

Get over her by banging her hard, throw the money on the floor n book her best fren next

iDunCare
08-10-2015, 11:40 PM
Get over her by banging her hard, throw the money on the floor n book her best fren next

wahahaha fucking good advice :D

anikisan
08-10-2015, 11:45 PM
bro, dont go there la. i know sometimes it's hard, with the FL being a real and sincere person and all, but at the end of the day, i think most of us who bang FL only want to play, do it out of lust etc etc so...just forget about her and get it out of your system la.

you have to ask urself is it real love or just a crush or even is it sympathy? only u will know the answer, so i suggest just take it easy man

all the best.

Abcdefghijklmn
08-10-2015, 11:59 PM
FL are human being too. But before you commit, look at what she is asking and offering.

There are cases whereby FL are after your pocket and once you are clean, you are gone.

There are exceptions too. I met a couple of them and now waiting if they are genuine. Don't commit much and don't give them too much hope too. Just flow naturally.

If you are depress, wack more pussy and soon your feeling will diluted

conquer
09-10-2015, 01:33 AM

This is just being too mean.

Sometimes a hoe has no intention to cheat. She just provides the service the best she could to earn some money. I would say, most of the times, it was the cheongster himself who gets it in the wrong way.:(

I have some friends who work as hoes. When they show me those gifts you bros give them as present, I was really speechless. Chocolate and flowers are normal, some got iphone, ipad, watches, luxury handbags... wth.

sadfa
09-10-2015, 01:39 AM
This is just being too mean.

Sometimes a hoe has no intention to cheat. She just provides the service the best she could to earn some money. I would say, most of the times, it was the cheongster himself who gets it in the wrong way.:(

I have some friends who work as hoes. When they show me those gifts you bros give them as present, I was really speechless. Chocolate and flowers are normal, some got iphone, ipad, watches, luxury handbags... wth, you guys got a money printing machine at home izzit?

By doing wad I advised the fl won't want to kc him anymore n both parties go their own ways

ddae44
09-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Totally agree with what bros have said here but not to be mean, after all they are here to make money and they will be back and we will probably never see them again. Sigh, ya just a wishful thinking on my own part. Downed a bottle whisky last night thinking of this. Just have to move on ....

Notary
09-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Hi Bros,

Hello Bro ddae44,

Matters of the heart is a phenomenon that is very difficult to quantify. This might be the first time you are falling for an FL, but if you continue doing more business with FLs, this will definitely not be your last time falling for them.

In the text-book way of speaking, falling for any FL is a lose-lose situation, a bad idea in short. You seem like a gentleman, a person with a soft heart - people like you tend to get cabbaged; you'll learn only after being cabbaged a number of times and getting your crystal heart shattered.

Nevertheless, enjoy whatever you are feeling, I think this is a feeling that a lot of seasoned bros here do not get anymore. Life is a journey and what you're experiencing is part and parcel of this journey - just make sure that you don't go overboard, otherwise you'll drown.

Good luck bro!

BMW69
09-10-2015, 12:44 PM
I think you should visit other FLs instead.

MasterBed199
09-10-2015, 05:25 PM
TS, I have the same problem as you. Not sure if to give you Hi-5 or not. For me, it's a Thai FL who I met yesterday. She was quite sweet and pretty on the first glance and I began to fall for her, I don't know why. Chanced upon your thread and saw other bros' advice, I could only say it might really just be an infatuation that's all. Though I'm still sorting out my thoughts, I could only tell you to also just strike it off as an infatuation. All the best man.

orangeproud
09-10-2015, 11:45 PM
TS, I have the same problem as you. Not sure if to give you Hi-5 or not. For me, it's a Thai FL who I met yesterday. She was quite sweet and pretty on the first glance and I began to fall for her, I don't know why. Chanced upon your thread and saw other bros' advice, I could only say it might really just be an infatuation that's all. Though I'm still sorting out my thoughts, I could only tell you to also just strike it off as an infatuation. All the best man.

Bro, sure its juz an infatuation!! U r jz mesmerized by her beauty....luckily u hv straightened ur thoughts...dun lose sense.

fallen69angel
10-10-2015, 04:53 AM
Nothing is impossible.

I have a friend that married a GL WL from the land of smiles.