PDA

View Full Version : Orchard Tower or Joo Chiat ?

joe123
13-07-2006, 12:16 PM
For 100 ~ 110 SGD, what is best choice to take girl back to hotel for short time in Singapore? Joo Chiat or Orchard Tower?

AU-SSE
13-07-2006, 12:22 PM
I will put the money in Orchard Towers because I am there at TOP 5( Former TOP 10)
every day.

http://www.thaiamuletshop.com/media/Resize_of_monkey002.jpg

Tai_zi21
13-07-2006, 12:26 PM
Can i choose Geylang? ;)

AP-IN
13-07-2006, 12:36 PM
ORCHARD TOWERS --SUPPORTER

The girls come from all over Asia in the Towers, you’ll find Thais, Malays, Indians, Filipinas, Indonesians, Singaporeans, Japanese, Chinese (HK) and ever a few Europeans from time to time, rare but I have spotted a few in there. One thing to remember is that the girls you see in the Towers after 9pm are there looking for a date for the night, but from time to time some poor girl will stroll in not knowing what is going on, I sure you’ll know the differences when you see her. Just remember that some girls do work in the building and are not “working girls”. Most of time this is not a problem until the fleet sailors hit the Towers in force. Too much time at sea, too much money, too many beers and not enough common sense can end you up in jail in Singapore. Everyone has a cell phone and the police are just a short call away. Here in Singapore it is against the law to harass or grope a girl in public, so keep that in mind.

Like anything for sale it goes by supply and demand and so do the girls. Short times can cost you S$150 with some girls while with other that could be a long time. Always try to talk them down on the price and don't believe what they tell you about the price being S$250 or S$300, normal prices are about S$150 to 200 for all-nighters. Once she knows you have been there before and not new to the clubs she'll lighten up on the price some and then you'll good to go and if you are real lucky you may even get the girl to go with you for free so you never know! You'll have to see what is going on with each one and take it from there so shop around and take your time (if you can) there is always a better looking lady right around the corner so don’t jump on the first one you see. My buddy Larry taught me that one but it was a hard lesson for me to learn. Some times the girl will pick you too, she’ll come up to you and come right out and say that she is yours that night, so there stand in front of you this Asian hottie that just blows off your shorts. After all isn’t that what we want after all?

http://www.thaiamuletshop.com/media/IMG_0484s.jpg

DjarumBlack
13-07-2006, 12:38 PM
For 100 ~ 110 SGD, what is best choice to take girl back to hotel for short time in Singapore? Joo Chiat or Orchard Tower?
What type of girl? FL or normal 'decent' girl? :confused:

AP-IN
13-07-2006, 12:43 PM
http://warrenssingapore.com/bbp/albums/userpics/10001/normal_DSC00079%7E0.JPG

AP-IN
13-07-2006, 12:50 PM
http://warrenssingapore.com/bbp/albums/userpics/10001/normal_051806-top_5-Orchard_towers-044.JPG[

http://warrenssingapore.com/bbp/albums/userpics/10001/normal_2006-street_shots-sexy-mall01.jpg

Pls do not ZAP me.If other Information is diffrent.Just a newbie who wants to earn some points

joe123
13-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Can i choose Geylang? ;)

As mention, I want to take them to my hotel. The girl in Geylang cannot go to your hotel. For the street walker gal in Geylang, I will not take them to my hotel because it they may steal your money.

meatlover
13-07-2006, 01:07 PM
As mention, I want to take them to my hotel. The girl in Geylang cannot go to your hotel. For the street walker gal in Geylang, I will not take them to my hotel because it they may steal your money.
FL from OT won't steal your money meh.:rolleyes:

jng1103
13-07-2006, 01:31 PM

who said so? I just did it last nite with a ktv lady, not FL :p

jimbo

waypastprime
13-07-2006, 01:33 PM
FL from OT won't steal your money meh.:rolleyes:

FLs from OT will only take his money without asking. That's the difference. :D

Tai_zi21
13-07-2006, 02:02 PM
who said so? I just did it last nite with a ktv lady, not FL :p

jimbo

No FR huh bro? ;)

naemlo
13-07-2006, 02:05 PM

Y 100 to 110?? The best choice will be desker rd. :eek:

naemlo
13-07-2006, 02:09 PM
For the street walker gal in Geylang, I will not take them to my hotel because it they may steal your money.

Pls advise me, wat is the different between street walker ger in GL from those in JC/OT???

meatlover
13-07-2006, 02:30 PM
FLs from OT will only take his money without asking. That's the difference. :D
Nbz, you've been deprived from chaking me for very long hor.:(

joe123
13-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Pls advise me, wat is the different between street walker ger in GL from those in JC/OT???

Check out the photo in here:

http://www.streamatecams.com/singapore-sex-prostitute.html

I think Orchard Tower's gil has better look. Of-course their price is much higher than GL's street walkers.

AU-SSE
13-07-2006, 03:38 PM
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/411/yim01a3sh.jpg

A WL from Orchard Towers- YIM BKK

naemlo
13-07-2006, 03:41 PM

It still does not explain y OT/JC gers won't steal your wallet

cheongkid
13-07-2006, 04:03 PM
Depends on what you want:-

JC mostly Viets. S$100 for ST.

OT is like United Nations got Viets, Myanmar, Filipino, Thai etc and even ladyboys if you prefer but their asking price is higher cos their targets mainly ang mo.

waypastprime
13-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Nbz, you've been deprived from chaking me for very long hor.

The attention was not to you. Haha. ;)

But if u want me to chak u, I'm more than happy to do it. :p

waypastprime
13-07-2006, 04:22 PM
I think Orchard Tower's gil has better look. Of-course their price is much higher than GL's street walkers.

Is that the reason on why they will not resort to stealing as compared to the Geylang ones?

Oh, I learnt something today. :D :p

jng1103
13-07-2006, 06:39 PM
No FR huh bro?

alamak, commercial one lah, everything quite SOP. however, last nite was the best commercial one i ever had. a lot of KC involved and durian supper after 2 rounds of battle :D FYI, ask bro CheongKid. He was my witness though he ended up PCC at home :p

jimbo

WorldSexGuide
14-07-2006, 10:24 PM

http://www.streamatecams.com/singapore-sex-prostitute.html

You think Orchard girl has better look because of the higher pricing is it? You really typical singaporean leh. Things in orchard looks nicer is it? that is why need to pay more??? Please lah.

I met one thai girl in Geylang and fucked her for $50. She is not bad looking and has a nice figure.

Then she goes to Orhard Tower to work and she can earn $200 to $300 for a bonk. As you can see, same merchandise but different pricing in different location. I definitely would not pay that kind of price if I were to meet her first at OT. And why she only ask for $50 when she stands in Geylang?? Because that is the market price for thai meat in Geylang.

joe123
14-07-2006, 11:24 PM
OK, then how's the girl in Joo Chiat ?

playboy82
15-07-2006, 12:12 AM
i tot some " gals " in OT is trans?

joe123
15-07-2006, 01:29 AM
Can I take the girl in Geylang to my hotel?
I will lock my wallet, that should be safe.

naemlo
15-07-2006, 04:02 AM

Kid's question.

onion_rings
15-07-2006, 07:57 AM
I will lock my wallet, that should be safe.
After that can u pls let us know which GL hotel got a safe or place to let u lock your wallet :rolleyes: . Btw u got alot $$$ meh ? scare this & that might as well stay at home to pcc :cool:

SingViet
15-07-2006, 08:36 AM
Depends on what you want:-

JC mostly Viets. S$100 for ST.

OT is like United Nations got Viets, Myanmar, Filipino, Thai etc and even ladyboys if you prefer but their asking price is higher cos their targets mainly ang mo.

Aiyoh, the Viets in Singapore, no matter JC or Orchard Towers, are all quite hopeless. Want to see real chio viet gals, go to Vietnam to see :D

joe123
15-07-2006, 05:49 PM
After that can u pls let us know which GL hotel got a safe or place to let u lock your wallet :rolleyes: . Btw u got alot $$$ meh ? scare this & that might as well stay at home to pcc :cool:

No, I mean I will bring them to ny hotel, not the hotl in GL. That's why I ask can I take them to my hotel (Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott,..etc)

ok69
15-07-2006, 06:02 PM
never been to OT but for $100 getting a ST a J51 is not a problem. But thats w/o hotel and CD.

And of course u need to go to pub and fish out the girl that will be another $50 on drinks and tips

Usually the girls at JC lives nearby and will do at the nearby hotel like 81 or astro.
Everything is nego , probably u can give them another $ as cab fare after the bonking but i doubt they will cos they will be rushing to uturn :D