PDA

View Full Version : Shirley's Secret Diary

Pages : [1] 2 3

sensualshirley
24-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Dear Bros and Sis,

I have been reading this forum quite some time already and recently decided that I want to pen down my stories before I grow old and forget all the fun and loving memories I have :)

Since I am penning them down then why not share the stories right?

Hope you guys enjoy it.

sensualshirley
24-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Having fun at the chalet part 1

I used to have an ah beng boyfriend Benson, he was your typical juvenile delinquent who get into gang fights, smoke, scold vulgarities, drink alcohol and lastly like to have sex with me. He love to bring me along with him to gatherings with his friends in order to show me off to them.

Another such gathering took place during December of a certain year, the boys booked a chalet in order to party throughout the night as they so often do. Benson and I arrived at around 5pm and we begin to help out by defrosting the chicken wings to prepare for the BBQ later. I was wearing a white spaghetti strap top with a jeans material mini skirt that is quite figure hugging. Benson’s friend will periodically glance at my direction to try and get some down blouse view, although it was never my intention to fulfill their visual desire but as I was going around helping out I had to bend down quite often but to their delight.

The party started at around 7pm, it was fun we blasted music throughout the night and had lots BBQ food to go with the alcohol. Activity during that night include some of Benson’s friends going to the nearby haunted house to seek some thrill, 2 of Benson’s friend getting into a fight with each other due to jealousy over one of this girl Mary and some casual game of blackjack.

By 1am I was already too tired to carry on and told Benson that I needed to sleep. Benson informed me that there is a room upstairs meant for the girls while the boys will sleep on the floor in the living room. I kiss Benson goodbye and proceed to the room upstairs. In the room was 3 other girls, 1 was the Mary whom the 2 guys fought over previously then there was Jane who is the girlfriend of Wei Liang who is a good friend of Benson and finally Jane’s friend Li Qing. There were 2 beds, Jane and Li Qing was sharing one and Mary was alone on the other.

I decided not to share the bed with Mary and instead slept on the sofa. In the middle of the night I was awoken by some familiar sensation in my pussy and somehow my body is rocking. I open my eyes to see Wei Liang fucking me very slowly in missionary style, his hands holding my waist and his cock was going in and out of my well lubricated pussy……

ExBros
24-09-2015, 12:10 PM
Wow!

Sarpork sis!

xiaoqiang274
24-09-2015, 12:11 PM
Camping for more!

Rickey
24-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Wow!

Sarpork sis!
2nd sarporkter for sis sensualshirley ! :)...very familiar holiday chalet stories !!...but they are always very sexciting ! ;)..can lead to things like 3-somes, 4-somes, orgies, GBs etc, etc...waiting excitingly for the next instalment !...plz dun keep us waiting too long, dear sis ! :p...to know wat happened after wat Wei Liang did to yr naughty little pussy !! :o...hehe

septeal
24-09-2015, 01:00 PM
sleep until wet, niceee :D

sensualshirley
24-09-2015, 01:13 PM
sleep until wet, niceee :D

I get wet easily. A few push and I am wet already :p

Johnbass
24-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Chiobu today holiday never go paktor?
Tiagong many single bros stay home no program also...
:D

iSlut69
24-09-2015, 01:37 PM

Son you stay home today and wait for SL.
I was told he has a program for your smelly ass.
Enjoy!

JiByeGaoKia
24-09-2015, 01:41 PM

Last night you gangbanged by 49 indians at Little India, haven't go see doctor?

soupkambing
24-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Good start TS .....
Camping for more :D

sensualshirley
24-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Having fun at the chalet part 2

Previously: I open my eyes to see Wei Liang fucking me very slowly in missionary style, his hands holding my waist and his cock was going in and out of my well lubricated pussy.....

As I was being pumped by Wei Liang but I realize his eyes were closed and he seem to be sleep-fucking me! I tap on his hand at my waist lightly and whispered, "hey Wei Liang, wake up". Wei Liang then open his eyes and exclaimed, "oh shi..." I place my index finger at my lips to signal him to keep quiet.

Wei Liang then lean over with his body over mine in order to whisper into my ear so that we can communicate more properly.

WL: "What happen?" He still doesn't remove his cock from my pussy and in fact continue to pump me from his new position.

Me: "I...I don't know, you...you are the one fucking me." I replied in between moan.

WL: "okay...I think I was drunk and...and...and...thought you were Jane." He now begin to withdraw his cock all the way till it is almost out then slowly push the entire thing back in.

Me: "ohhhhhhhhh...please...um...please, we need to um...stop...um"

WL: "okay okay I will pull out" Wei Liang said.

Wei Liang give my pussy a few more hard pound then slowly retract his cock, relishing every single moment his cock was in me. He turn me around made me go on all fours, pull my perky ass up and remove my panties that is now soaked with my love juice. He then enter me again and begin to pump me hard doggy style while grabbing my ass cheek, the room was filled with the sound of us banging piak piak piak, piak piak piak. I thought to myself, "What an asshole instead of stopping he is now fucking me doggy style". But I will be lying if I were to say it doesn't feel good. In fact it felt much better than most of the time Benson was fucking me. I look around frantically to see if any of the other girls are woken up by the sound of us fucking, luckily the 3 of them slept like a log.

I place my hand on Wei Liang's forearm to signal him to stop carrying on. As expected Wei Liang stopped moving but his cock was still inside me, I turn around look him in the eye and said, "go slowly la...too loud" with that the inner beast inside Wei Liang has been unleashed, he hasten his pace and pump me like a bull on steroid. He was careful in not allowing his crotch to bang into my butt in order to lessen any sound that might be produced from us having sex.

As he fuck me from behind he began to remove my top and bra then occasionally kneading my C cup boobs from behind. I had to use my top to cover my mouth in order to muffle my moan as the excitement of being fuck by my boyfriend's best friend is too much for me to endure. I move forward a little when Wei Liang was withdrawing his cock and his cock slip out of my pussy. I turn around place motion for him to sit on the sofa and place both my hands on his broad shoulders, I then began to straddle him with his cock inch away from my pussy. I begin to lower myself down...

sensualshirley
24-09-2015, 01:52 PM

Going out for dinner tonight. :p

Johnbass
24-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Going out for dinner tonight. :p

Haha... U still can talk to me in between your piaking...
NICE!
U carrying on piaking hor...

Dino1
24-09-2015, 02:16 PM
Nice n sensual story.
Pls carry on TS

Rickey
24-09-2015, 02:24 PM
I get wet easily. A few push and I am wet already :p
WoW sis !!..dinno you're such a horny gal ! :p...there are still many gals out there who dun get wet so easily...

Thanks for the 2nd sexciting instalment of yr one day holiday chalet stayover !...do continue sharing wif us more of yr kinky stories asap, sis..;)

iSlut69
24-09-2015, 02:36 PM
NICE!

Son you will still receive Farking from people here when SL piaking your ass...
Nice hor...

JiByeGaoKia
24-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Son you will still receive Farking from people here when SL piaking your ass...
Nice hor...

Johnbass still BOJI to reply ....

iSlut69 2
Johnbass 0

iPussy69
24-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Johnbass still BOJI to reply ....

iSlut69 2
Johnbass 0

Correction.
IT has alway been BOJI and will always be BOJI.

JohnBoLanPar
24-09-2015, 02:59 PM
Correction.
IT has alway been BOJI and will always be BOJI.

Are you suanning me?

CherryQQ
24-09-2015, 04:15 PM
NICE!

You not scared your wife get jealous of you ? :eek:

iSlut69
24-09-2015, 04:36 PM

The wife is busy having a good time with SL.
My daughter-in-law is awesome in bed.
This stupid son of mine is useless...

Johnbass
24-09-2015, 04:40 PM

Tiagong little jealousy can help spice up sexlife...
Mai play so big can liao...

FishPartner
24-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Tiagong little jealousy can help spice up sexlife...
Mai play so big can liao...

Your wifi is bidding her time to serve you notice. She luoon u very Long Liao.

BMW69
24-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Please go on. :D

Alibaba49
25-09-2015, 03:32 AM
camping here :D

flik
25-09-2015, 07:29 AM
good story1 pls continue..

arsenal168
25-09-2015, 08:20 AM
Smooth writer...camping :D

andymarcus
25-09-2015, 10:33 AM
We want more!
We want more!
We want more!

qa888
26-09-2015, 07:50 PM
TS faster Come back!

iBunny
26-09-2015, 10:01 PM
Where is Shirley?

Rickey
26-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Dear Bros and Sis,

I have been reading this forum quite some time already and recently decided that I want to pen down my stories before I grow old and forget all the fun and loving memories I have :)

Since I am penning them down then why not share the stories right?

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Where is Shirley?

>> dear sis sensualshirley....plz come back asap to finish up yr sexciting story @ the chalet ;)...You see you have got so many fans here eagerly waiting for you :p....plz dun disappoint them....T.Q ! :)

Yardstick
26-09-2015, 11:57 PM
How to come back to finish the thread??? Like almost every other thread, got a bunch of jokers come in to quarrel. Haizz...

HairyPotter1
27-09-2015, 02:34 AM
Where is Shirley?

I want to know too :p

ahyew
27-09-2015, 04:11 AM
camping for next episode of sis! do come back soon...

Abcdefghijklmn
27-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Hopefully she will post the next installment and not scare off by the swarms of messages in her inbox asking long and short questions

Johnbass
27-09-2015, 10:57 AM
How to come back to finish the thread??? Like almost every other thread, got a bunch of jokers come in to quarrel. Haizz...

Yalor...
Should delete that bunch of jokers...
Not my fault hor...

FunnyHippo
27-09-2015, 01:57 PM
Yah lor...
Should ban this Johnbass nick lah...

iFark69
27-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Yalor...
Should delete that bunch of jokers...
Not my fault hor...

You mean delete all your clones?

cuntninia
28-09-2015, 01:14 AM
waiting for Shirley's return :D

JiByeClone
28-09-2015, 01:51 AM
Yah lor...
Should ban this Johnbass nick lah...

Ban ITs JiBye clones too

sms69
01-10-2015, 03:23 PM
So long already got no updates from TS .

chickenchop
01-10-2015, 03:27 PM
So long already got no updates from TS .

Ya lor, TS where are you?

Zor093
05-10-2015, 10:19 PM
ts u pls continue??

sensualshirley
10-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!!!!!! :)

So sorry for going MIA but my computer was spoil so cannot update :(

My friend going overseas for work so he borrow me his laptop so I will be around until he come back which is about 2 month later lor. I still saving up to buy a computer hohoho if I cannot get a new computer by the time my friend come back then just imagine that I got kidnap by fairies ok? :p:p

sensualshirley
10-12-2015, 02:32 PM
oh ya oh ya I forgot to say that I just found out that there are many many msg in my inbox. I need time to slowly reply so please be patient k? :p

sensualshirley
10-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Why no one reply one? Liketat I don't update har! :mad:

bjazz
10-12-2015, 03:09 PM

I reply and support!

devilzola
10-12-2015, 03:14 PM
update...waiting for ur story and ur pm reply...haha

dingoboy
10-12-2015, 03:24 PM
please carry on!

Pokepokeu
10-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Hey sis continue updating ! We luc ur story ~ <3

tuikboo
10-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Everyone mia liao..haha..
Support ur story sis. Cheers

sensualshirley
10-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Everyone mia liao..haha..
Support ur story sis. Cheers

kekeke thank you thank you. Liketat I can update liao. kimochi!

sensualshirley
10-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Previously: I turn around place motion for him to sit on the sofa and place both my hands on his broad shoulders, I then began to straddle him with his cock inch away from my pussy. I begin to lower myself down…

Wei Liang was holding onto my waist while I held onto his shoulder for support with my legs in a half kneeling position on each side of his thigh. Wei Liang’s dick was able to enter me easily as I was very wet from the kinky experience. My boyfriend Benson was sleeping downstairs while I am straddling his best friend and riding him like my personal sexual rodeo with his girlfriend just sleeping a few meter away from us. Wei Liang was very hairy down there as I felt his pubic hair brushing against the underside of my pussy making me more arouse and increasing my pleasure of riding his dick.

The room was mostly silent except for the sound of our skin rubbing at the crotch area wet from my love juice rubbing together. I was thoroughly enjoying myself with Wei Liang, his dick grinding the inside of my pussy and his pubic hair rubbing the underside of my pussy skin. I felt very stimulated.

When straddling Wei Liang I did not look at him much as I was quite shy with having sex with him. It has never cross my mind to have sex with Wei Liang, I did fantasize having sex with some of Benson’s other friend but not Wei Liang as he was not the kind of handsome boy I like. To hide my shyness I tried not to look at Wei Liang while riding him, only stealing a quick look at his direction every now and then.

My thigh was feeling rather tired from the kneeling position so I look Wei Liang in the eye lean close and whispered to him in his ears, “change position”. With his cock still inside me I shift my leg one at a time to a squatting position.

Time for some real RIDING! I began to rise and lower my hip rapidly grinding the full length of Wei Liang’s dick with my pussy.

*pup pup pup! pup pup pup!*

That was the sound that my fleshy perky cute butt slamming down on Wei Liang’s thigh with each rising and dropping of my butt. Soon I began to hear sound coming from Wei Liang, “uh…uh…uh…” it was a stream of steady moan coming from Wei Liang quite loudly. At first I thought Wei Liang was cumming but he was not shivering uncontrollably and his moan was steady. I figure that was just his way of expressing his pleasure of fucking me. Grabbing his head with both my hand I shove my C cup bosom into his face, with my chin leaning above his head I whispered, “you are making too much noise la… suck my boobs… suck me… lick me…” Wei Liang shift both his hand from my waist to my boobs. He then began squeezing and kneading my boobs with both his hand and his mouth… his tongue to be precise… he was using the tip of his tongue to lick my nipple…

Rockster
10-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Nice story

magix01
10-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Support. Please continue.

tuikboo
10-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Licking good sis. Camping 4 more.

iSlitch69
10-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!!!!!! :)

My friend going overseas for work so he borrow me his laptop so I will be around until he come back which is about 2 month later lor. I still saving up to buy a computer hohoho if I cannot get a new computer by the time my friend come back then just imagine that I got kidnap by fairies ok? :p:p

Welcome back Sis !!!!
Hopefully those fairies are horny ya

D1ckDassy
10-12-2015, 07:06 PM

I abit late reply nia, mai angry la :D

Steventan
10-12-2015, 07:20 PM
kekeke thank you thank you. Liketat I can update liao. kimochi!

Just came across your thread. A good read...
Thanks

viviankoh
10-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Omg!!! Sensational !!!! I really enjoyed reading it sis! There is a saying "opposite attracts":)

prettyugle
11-12-2015, 01:36 AM
Support. Full of pic in my mind now... keep it up!

peterpans
11-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Nice story...:)

Rickey
11-12-2015, 09:19 PM

Welcome & glad to see you back dear sis ! :)...after going MIA for so long...T.Q. for the latest update of yr sexciting stories wif yr bf's best friend Wei Liang....plzz dun keep us waiting too long to read yr next sexciting update..

MonkeyFarts
12-12-2015, 03:16 AM
Very nice do continue

baudhd11
12-12-2015, 08:20 PM
im horny now, shyt :cool:

Rickey
12-12-2015, 11:56 PM
Wei Liang was very hairy down there as I felt his pubic hair brushing against the underside of my pussy making me more aroused and increasing my pleasure of riding his dick.

The room was mostly silent except for the sound of our skin rubbing at the crotch area wet from my love juice rubbing together. I was thoroughly enjoying myself with Wei Liang, his dick grinding the inside of my pussy and his pubic hair rubbing the underside of my pussy skin. I felt very stimulated.

It may be a worthy point of note from TS sis sensualshirley...for guys who like to hv a cleanly shaven dick...tats she gets a lot of enjoyment from having sex wif guys tat are bushy down there ;)

sensualshirley
18-12-2015, 10:40 PM
You all wait har I busy typing! :D tomolo off day tonight can sleep later :)

Dino1
19-12-2015, 02:20 AM
Ts, most of us are waiting quietly for your updates.
So pls give us a long sexifying dose.

ParkTaeWan
19-12-2015, 02:24 AM
You all wait har I busy typing! :D tomolo off day tonight can sleep later :)

Eagerly waiting ..... :D

sensualshirley
19-12-2015, 04:54 AM
Previously: Grabbing his head with both my hand I shove my C cup bosom into his face, with my chin leaning above his head I whispered, “you are making too much noise la… suck my boobs… suck me… lick me…” Wei Liang shift both his hand from my waist to my boobs. He then began squeezing and kneading my boobs with both his hand and his mouth… his tongue to be precise… he was using the tip of his tongue to lick my nipple…

Using the tip of his tongue Wei Liang kept on flicking my right nipple as if trying to turn on some light switch. It was so nice!!! Benson have never played with my nipple this way. My left breast and nipple was not spared too as he use his right palm to grab the underside of my left breast while his thumb twitch my nipple as if my nipple was his PSP joystick. Wei Liang then engulf right breast with his mouth, licking, sucking kissing it all at the same time.

Unlike Benson Wei Liang was not a lazy fuck, as he was playing with my breast with his hands and mouth he soon began to also take over the job of fucking me. Instead of deriving pleasure from me of bouncing and riding him he took over and started to thrust upwards with his cock into my pussy. Each time he thrust his cock into me I would be slightly lifted into the air by the impact and most of his cock would slip out with only a third of his cock left inside my pussy and then I will then slide down with his cock inside my pussy sitting on his thigh with his cock fully plunged inside me. The pleasure was so immense I have to control my moaning by covering my mouth with my right hand. After 10 minutes of vigorous thrusting and playing with my boobs Wei Liang initiated a change of position to missionary style.

I lied down on the sofa with my legs facing Wei Liang coyly spread both my legs and hold onto the back of my knee with my hands forming a M shape. Wei Liang went between my legs in a half kneeling holding his cock in his right hand he aim it right at my pussy and ram it in with a loud "piak" , "uh" I moaned. Wei Liang then use his shoulders to push my legs towards me with both his hands clutch into fist on each side of my shoulders. Wei Liang started pounding his cock into my pussy like an angry piston.

Me: "uh uh uh!!! uh...Wei...*piak* Liang... *piak* not...*piak*

I was trying to tell Wei Liang not to fuck me so hard due to the sound but was unable to complete my sentence as Wei Liang was not letting a single second by without ramming hard into my pussy. I place my petite hands onto his broad chest to signal him to stop for a while.

Me panting: "uh...not...too...hard...very...loud...OH!..uh uh uh uh uh"

Instead of going softer my plead with Wei Liang seem to trigger the inner horny beast in him to fuck me harder.

PIAK...PIAK... PIAK...!!! PIAK... PIAK... PIAK!!!

Wei Liang : "Shirely...I cumming soon...your pussy very tight! Can shoot inside?"

Shaking my head I said, "uh...no...please...uh...cannot... shoot... inside. Not....uh... safe"

Wei Liang: "then... on your boobs can?"

Again I shake my head and said, "no... cannot... shoot ... body ... uh ... no ... tissue...will....uh... get ....caught.

Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak!!!!!!!

Wei Liang's began to increase the speed of his cock thrusting into me. He was banging me hard and fast! Knowing that he will cum soon I have to offer him a solution apart from letting him shoot his cum inside my pussy and on my body I decided to offer him something he cannot resist.

Putting up the most slutty face I can make and using the most seductive tone I am capable of I said, "uh... Wei Liang... I want... I want... little Wei Liang... to shoot... inside uh... my mouth..."

I look Wei Liang in the eye, stick my tongue out and point my slender right index finger at my playful tongue.

Wei Liang pulled out his cock from my pussy got up from his position, place his cock right in front of my face. I grab his cock and cap his tip with my small mouth, as soon as that happen Wei Liang ejaculated into my mouth while I suck his cock and swallow his cum at the same time.. I then slowly draw his cock inch by inch into my mouth stopping when most of his 4 inch cock was in my mouth. Not wanting to dirty the sofa or my clothes I use my tongue to massage the underside of his cock while his cock was in my mouth and made him ejaculate the remaining cum in his cock directly into my throat.

Using my right hand I began to push Wei Liang's crotch away from my face so that his cock will withdraw from my mouth while keeping the suction strong on his cock so that no saliva or cum will drip down while his cock retreat from my mouth. Wei Liang dress himself up properly after his cock was out of my mouth, he then sheepishly told me, "that was the best fuck of my life...heeheehee" and hurriedly went out of the room to join his friends downstairs. I put my clothes back on and sat on the corner seat of the now sweat filled sofa, I spent about fifteen minutes wondering about what just happened. Should I have stopped Wei Liang? But it felt so good. Should I tell Benson tomorrow? But I didn't alert anyone when Wei Liang fucked me, so maybe not. After fifteen minute I tip toe out of the room to the restroom to rinse my mouth and head back to sleep on the sofa which is now much drier.

The next morning Benson woke me up as everyone was getting ready to go home. Wei Liang most probably guilty from having sex with his friend's girlfriend did not even once look at my direction. Benson then sent me home by accompanying me to take the MRT back to my house before heading home himself.

Did Wei Liang ever approach me for sex again after that? Yes.

Did I agree? That is another story for another day :p

End of the chalet saga :)

SnowyTheSnowMan
19-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Pitch tent here.

ahyew
19-12-2015, 12:56 PM
excellent ending to your sensual story, look forward to your next masterpiece.

riceboy
19-12-2015, 01:51 PM
damm girl... you sure know how to write ! amazing stuff, please keep em coming !

ParkTaeWan
19-12-2015, 06:26 PM
More piaks and piakings please :D

MattJB
19-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Very detail.
U r d 1st ladywriter i support.
Kipidap!

sensualshirley
19-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Thank u everyone for the praise :p

I am on penning down my next experience.

I would like u guys to tell me which one do you prefer to read first.

1. Benson's "big brother"

Take place about few month after the chalet incident.

or

2. Mr Tan's sad sex

happen in 2012 while i was working in a pub ;)

sensualshirley
20-12-2015, 01:29 AM
How about some Mr Tan preview? :p:p:p

The year was 2012 I was a working in a Taiwan theme pub in one of the nightspot district in Singapore as a waitress, my job scope require me to both serve drinks and entertain our customers. The pub feature singers most of the time female and from Taiwan who will single the latest pop song on stage and customers can hang flower on them for a price ranging from $50 SGD to $5000 SGD.

We waitress will entertain the clients by chit chatting with them, play dice bluffing, finger guessing game and finally drink with them. The drinking part was the most important part of our job scope as it will lead to the customers ordering more alcohol from us. We get to earn a commission too if the customer order a lady drink for us. I was quite popular with the customers who come to our pub for a drink, even young man serving their NS will dig hard into their pockets to treat me to some lady drink whenever they patronize our pub. Most of the time I will dissuade the young boys from doing so but they usually insist to on ordering the drink for me, I guess it was due to their ego.

One frequent customer was Mr Tan, I have no idea what his full name was as he only ever reveal his surname to us. Mr Tan is a mid forties bespectacled Chinese man with a big beer belly, he was neither very tan nor fair. On his balding head was half a scalp filled with hair which he comb into a side parting and the other half filled with...scalp. Mr Tan drove a Jaguar and always come into our pub dress smartly with button shirt under a blazer. I heard from one of my colleague that Mr Tan started frequenting our pub since three years ago and was one of the whale, he was a real big spender. Mr Tan can spend up to $50K SGD in one night from hanging flowers and treating all the waitresses to lady drink in a single night. Mr Tan will usually be offered the VIP table right in front of the stage and our team of pretty waitress will surround him playing various games with him to please him often ignoring the other customers altogether kekeke :p

Every time Mr Tan enter our pub the entire place will be filled with his loud laughter echoing throughout the place. He was a fun person to be around, he love to tell jokes to make us laugh and was friendly to all the staff including the cleaners. Whenever he tip us he would encourage us to save the money up for future use and not spend them on unnecessary branded bags.

I have to admit that when I first met Mr Tan I thought he would be a lecherous old man given his financial status but Mr Tan was on the contrary quite the gentleman. Even though he enjoy eating our tofu by accidentally touching our boobs with his hands, pinching or lightly slapping our butt every now and then but he never did anything more than that. I heard rumors of how some of the singer and waitress tried to get him to bring them to hotel for sex but he would always leave the pub alone.

Mr Tan would usually visit us every few weeks but things started to change during the second half of the year 2012. For two full month Mr Tan did not turn up at our pub, when he finally did visit us again in August he seem to have changed to a different man...

FunGuy70
20-12-2015, 02:58 AM
Nice story keep it coming ... Clap clap clap :)

Andyly
20-12-2015, 03:47 AM
You write very well sis! Support support!

Rudolph
20-12-2015, 11:29 AM
TS, thank you for sharing

Rickey
20-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Did Wei Liang ever approach me for sex again after that? Yes.

Did I agree? That is another story for another day

End of the chalet saga :)
T.Q. v. much, TS sis sensualshirley for relating to us such a sexciting story of you wif WL, yr bf's best fren @ the chalet ! which you just ended :)...& T.Q. oso for continuing a new one wif Mr Tan for our reading pleasure in the meantime ;)

But plzz dun forget to tell us the continuing story of you having sex wif WL after Mr Tan's one ends... :p

MattJB
21-12-2015, 12:08 AM
Thank u everyone for the praise :p

I am on penning down my next experience.

I would like u guys to tell me which one do you prefer to read first.

1. Benson's "big brother"

Take place about few month after the chalet incident.

or

2. Mr Tan's sad sex

happen in 2012 while i was working in a pub ;)

I vote for 2nd topic.
Keep it cumming.

sensualshirley
21-12-2015, 04:05 AM
Mr Tan's sad sex Part 2

Previously: Mr Tan would usually visit us every few weeks but things started to change during the second half of the year 2012. For two full month Mr Tan did not turn up at our pub, when he finally did visit us again in August he seem to have changed to a different man...

Mr Tan was wearing his standard shirt and pants combo but without his blazer. He also kept to a lower profile, gone were his loud laughter. After his hiatus Mr Tan no longer spend like the big spender he once was, he will order a few jug of beer a night but nothing more and as a result the girls gave him the cold shoulder whenever he visited. As the junior staff member there I was always being arrow to serve Mr Tan as the other waitresses know that he no longer order lady drinks for them any more. I still serve Mr Tan to the best of my ability and give him the due respect as a paying as I thought it was unfair that the other ladies no longer entertain Mr Tan due to his lower spending power. Whenever I tried to get Mr Tan to play games with me he will politely reject me with a smile and concentrate on his drinking while watching the performance.

One Saturday night Mr Tan came to our pub again at about 10pm, ordered a jug of beer and made himself comfortable on one of the sofa seat at the corner of our pub. As Saturday nights are extremely busy so most of us were busy entertaining other customers with more spending capability, I ended up being assign to serve Mr Tan again. By now I have a complete understanding of Mr Tan's spending pattern, he would order one jug of beer and slowly enjoy the drink by himself, only when the first jug is finish will he order a second one. When Mr Tan finishes his second jug of beer he will go home, on most night that would be about one AM.

On that particular Saturday night things were rather different, Mr Tan had already ordered his third jug of beer by one AM but was still not leaving, he was gulping down each mug of beer like a man dying of thirst in the desert. By the time we close shop at three AM Mr Tan was totally drunk, body slumped on the sofa, head tilted up with mouth wide open and his arms and legs sprawled out.

Our manager Johnny called out to me, "hey Shirley come help me carry your favorite Mr Tan out!" I pouted my lips and answered, "coming! coming!" As drunk customers was not a rare sight in the pub industry we were quite used to helping drunk customers out. Exiting the pub Johnny tug Mr Tan over to his side freeing me, position Mr Tan's back against the wall slowly slide him down to a sitting position. Johnny then look at me and exclaimed, "so tired ah! Let's go!" I look at Johnny and said, "huh?! you going to just dump him here?! he can't even walk!" Johnny replied, "why don't you bring him home then? I very tired already la! I going home, do whatever you want"with that Johnny left us...

sensualshirley
21-12-2015, 04:40 AM
hi guys, I hope all of u enjoy my sharing of my experience as much as i like to pen dem down for u guys to read. Like i said before i like sex and i wan to write down my experience so that i can read them in detail when i am older but although i am causal and more open minded when it comes to sex i am not loose... i will not just have sex with random person who ask.

Many of my experience with guys have got chemistry involve or a certain kinkiness in the environment lead me to not reject the guy when most ppl will. Recently there are many ppl msging n pm me for meet up, I have only ever met 1 guy from online and it was a disaster, i will write down the experience in detail in the future for u guys but for now pls understand tat i am not comfortable with meeting ppl online. I really dun mind ppl chatting with me online n ask me sex related question but if i dun wan to meet u i really dun owe u a reason. I am a lady with choice, u can ask n i can reject, I told u why i dun wan n that shld be it. i dun tink i need to debate with some1 why i dun wan to meet dem.

Reminder: it is ok to ask me for meet up but u shld respect my decision. i dun owe a meet up, girls in sbf are not equal to free sex FB!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

KennethModric
21-12-2015, 04:56 AM
Totally agreed!

coleman77
21-12-2015, 07:50 AM
hi guys, I hope all of u enjoy my sharing of my experience as much as i like to pen dem down for u guys to read. Like i said before i like sex and i wan to write down my experience so that i can read them in detail when i am older but although i am causal and more open minded when it comes to sex i am not loose... i will not just have sex with random person who ask.

Many of my experience with guys have got chemistry involve or a certain kinkiness in the environment lead me to not reject the guy when most ppl will. Recently there are many ppl msging n pm me for meet up, I have only ever met 1 guy from online and it was a disaster, i will write down the experience in detail in the future for u guys but for now pls understand tat i am not comfortable with meeting ppl online. I really dun mind ppl chatting with me online n ask me sex related question but if i dun wan to meet u i really dun owe u a reason. I am a lady with choice, u can ask n i can reject, I told u why i dun wan n that shld be it. i dun tink i need to debate with some1 why i dun wan to meet dem.

Reminder: it is ok to ask me for meet up but u shld respect my decision. i dun owe a meet up, girls in sbf are not equal to free sex FB!!!

Relax woman, it's a sex forum, you have to expect that there will be many men of different nature here, both good and bad. Just ignore those whom you do not feel comfortable talking to. Yes they can discredit you in this forum but end of the day, you have the power to choose to be angry at those people or you can choose to ignore them and just laugh it off at their immaturity. Please continue to share your experience. Thank you for your effort.

xAhKingx
21-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Sis please carry on your story !

jsingh85
21-12-2015, 09:53 AM
Hot story sister. I am hard Liao.

brovincentyeo
21-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Nice story... Pls carry on... Support support..

songsong1213
21-12-2015, 11:35 AM
TS, Pls continue...:)

tavor
21-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Nice. Waiting for more. Keep it up!

SantaKlaus
21-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Camping here.

MattJB
21-12-2015, 01:27 PM

Dont be upset sis, they are desperado.
Just ignore their pm, u dont even owe them a reply.

Keep ur stories cumming, u hv d talent & skill.

Devil320
21-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Sis, just carry on with your story. Don't mind those who offend you. Your stories already are good enough

TheDriverGuy
21-12-2015, 06:08 PM
Support support you Sis! Please continue with your secret diary! :D

Abcdefghijklmn
22-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Did ts being pissed off by the "spam"?

:(

Please continue

SilentReader49
22-12-2015, 08:12 PM
Sis please continue your steamy encounters :)

Rickey
22-12-2015, 10:39 PM

:mad::mad::mad:

Did ts being pissed off by the "spam"?

Please continue
Yes, she was somewat...but tink her pc has got problems, so she is unable to log-in here as & when she likes...maybe bros here in her thread who enjoy reading her stories can join hands to help her purchase a new one so she can log into tis forum trouble-free ;)

NehNehGorJi
23-12-2015, 12:28 AM
TS, do continue plzzzzzzz :)

Dino1
23-12-2015, 02:24 AM

Well TS, stay cool.
Dun have to bother those beast...just concentrate on serving your loyal campers here.
We will be more glad with more dose you gave daily.

Cheers

josephinew
23-12-2015, 09:01 AM
Hi sis your chalet story like 80% similar as mine guess all using same excuse or so. i am not surprise some other girls also have similar encounter. i also work in pub before but not those kind hang flower. Too bad my english no good hard to write out myself on past.

oakleyeug
23-12-2015, 09:01 PM
Do carry on with your story plzzzzzzz.

sensualshirley
23-12-2015, 11:28 PM
I'm back!!!! Miss me mah?!

Sorry for the lack of update. Tired from work and slightly piss off so didn't log in much recently.

I try to update at least one part per day ok? :):):)

Thanks for the support!

sensualshirley
23-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Hi sis your chalet story like 80% similar as mine guess all using same excuse or so. i am not surprise some other girls also have similar encounter. i also work in pub before but not those kind hang flower. Too bad my english no good hard to write out myself on past.

Chalet always very kinky one la, play true or dare, go haunt house hug BF arm, go see sunset then rub rub with BF, then we ladies have to wear skimpy clothing because weather hot mah. :p

josephinew
23-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Chalet always very kinky one la, play true or dare, go haunt house hug BF arm, go see sunset then rub rub with BF, then we ladies have to wear skimpy clothing because weather hot mah. :p

Shirley:
I never dare to go to the haunt house :p, anyway i try to write it out mine (dont say I copy but just quite similar) and my other story as what you say memories.

To other guys:
I am 30+ close to 40 already, married with kid, so please don't PM me and ask to meet, just wait a few days for me to write it in a new thread. Thank You

Rickey
23-12-2015, 11:57 PM
I'm back!!!! Miss me mah?!

Sorry for the lack of update. Tired from work and slightly piss off so didn't log in much recently.

I try to update at least one part per day ok? :):)

Thanks for the support!

Well TS, stay cool.
Dun have to bother those beast...just concentrate on serving your loyal campers here.
We will be more glad with more dose you gave daily.

Cheers

Sis please continue your steamy encounters
Yes, yes !!..of cos dear sis :p...you can see for yrself mah...the no. of loyal supporters & fans you hv who posted here to say they miss u ! ;)

T.Q. for coming back to continue yr erotic stories for us bros here to read & enjoy !...plzzz dun MIA so long again can ??

sensualshirley
24-12-2015, 12:01 AM
Yes, yes !!..of cos dear sis :p...you can see for yrself mah...the no. of loyal supporters & fans you hv who posted here to say they miss u ! ;)

T.Q. for coming back to continue yr erotic stories for us bros here to read & enjoy !...plzzz dun MIA so long again can ??

kekekeke okie I promise nt to MIA from those stupid ppl's msg again :p

u wait hor i later free reply ur PM.

btw no need help me raise $$ to buy PC la. i can save up enough one. thanks for the effort! Muack! :D

killerzheart
24-12-2015, 12:25 AM
Hi sis! Welcome back! Xoxo

Muller25
24-12-2015, 01:38 AM
kekekeke okie I promise nt to MIA from those stupid ppl's msg again :p

btw no need help me raise $$ to buy PC la. i can save up enough one. thanks for the effort! Muack! :D

Welcome back Sis, looking forward to your postings :)

sensualshirley
24-12-2015, 04:39 AM
Previously: I look at Johnny and said, "huh?! you going to just dump him here?! he can't even walk!" Johnny replied, "why don't you bring him home then? I very tired already la! I going home, do whatever you want"with that Johnny left us...

With Mr Tan on the floor semi conscious I panicked and tried to wake Mr Tan by lightly slapping him in the face.

Me: *piak* Mr Tan! wake up please, wake up please...

Slowly widening his eyes Mr Tan finally spoke: *Lovely little Shirley! one more jug please.

*Mr Tan like to call me lovely little Shirley.

Me: Mr Tan the pub close already la, you need to go home. I help you fetch cab you tell taxi uncle your address k?

Mr Tan reply with a snort: okay okay you so sweet *smile in a silly manner*

As I did not have time to change out of my working uniform which consist of black tight fitting polo tee with company logo and black tight mini skirt it was quite awkward for me to squat down to help Mr Tan up. Half adjusting my skirt half squatting down I finally manage to squat down in front of Mr Tan holding his forearms with my hands I said, "Mr Tan I pull you up by your arm and you stand up by pushing your back against the wall okay?" Mr Tan was not responding to me but was staring at something tracing his vision I realize he was looking straight into my skirt at my white cotton panties. I shook Mr Tan's forearms and said, "Mr Tan, where you looking?! faster stand up la, floor dirty" Mr Tan look up at my face made an awkward smile and stood up unsteadily with my support. I position Mr Tan so that one of his arm was slung across my neck while I place on hand across the back of his waist to support his weight. Mr Tan was actually very heavy, luckily for me when nearing the half way mark towards the main road a cab turn in to the lane where our pub was located in and I was able to flag it down.

With a combination of throw,push and shove I somehow manage to put Mr Tan at the back passenger seat of the taxi. "XXX road, YYY condo!!!" Mr Tan shouted his address to the taxi uncle in a half drunken state. Before I can close the door to the taxi and leave the taxi uncle shouted to me.

Taxi Uncle: hey Miss! don't go! your friend drunk later how I unload him? If he puke on the journey you better help me clean the seat also.

Me: Huh! But I don't know him that well also. Can you just fetch him to his place? By then he should be sober already.

Taxi Uncle: I don't care! Either you come along and unload him later or you can drag him out and wait for another cab.

Me: Argh!!! okay okay! Just my luck!

Begrudgingly I sat my perky butt on the seat beside Mr Tan's because Mr Tan was so big size he almost took up two full seats and put on my earphones for some music while waiting for the taxi to arrive at condo that Mr Tan was staying at.

20 minutes later...

The taxi brought us to this condo in the central area of Singapore, it was a rather posh looking condo. After showing Mr Tan's face to the security we were left in and the taxi came to a stop at the shelter in front of the lift lobby. I came out and opened the door on Mr Tan's side. Mr Tan was asleep snoring and drooling, I gave him a tap on his shoulder, "Mr Tan, we reach your condo already" Mr Tan woke up with squinting his eyes to see better. He then got down the taxi and started to talk wobbly towards the lift lobby before half falling onto a waiting bench. Worried for Mr Tan's safety if he made his way up himself, I peered back into the taxi, put on my act cute face and ask the the taxi uncle in a wispy tone, "Uncle can let me bring him upstairs then I come back down and you drive me home? please please..." being a man totally immune to my seductive ways the taxi uncle replied, "hello miss, I self employed no CPF one leh, you run away without paying how? You want you can give me your Identity Card and I keep the meter running. If you do not come down I go to the police later"Not wanting to leave my identity card with a stranger I paid the fare that it cost to bring us to the condo and let the taxi leave.

Again having slung Mr Tan's arm across the back of my neck I persevere on with him towards the lift. Holding a half standing Mr Tan and waiting for that lift was one of the longest minute of my life. While waiting for the lift I manage to get Mr Tan to tell me which level and unit he was staying at.

Ding Dong! We reach level 21 where Mr Tan lived. When we reach the Mr Tan's unit I whispered to Mr Tan, "hey Mr Tan I don't want your family to see me carry you back in case they misunderstand so I will leave you here, press the door bell and start running okay?"

A suddenly much more sober Mr Tan breathed in heavily and sighed, "Lovely little Shirley... no need to do that, I live alone. Please help me in, the keys are in my pocket on your side...thanks"

I dug my small hand into Mr Tan's pocket and ransack through his coins to try fishing out his keys. While digging for his keys I accidentally brush against something hard outside the fabric of his pocket. Mr Tan's body jerked a little and I knew that was his cock that I just indirectly brushed against. Instinctively I looked at Mr Tan and he was blushing, to mask my shyness I awkwardly exclaimed, "ta~da~! found your keys!" Mr Tan did not respond at all. Awkward...

I opened the door to Mr Tan's apartment, it was in total darkness except for the moonlight and streetlight shining through his window. Still supporting Mr Tan we carefully entered the apartment and I manage to offload him onto the three-seater sofa in the middle of the living room facing the window. *puff!* Mr Tan landed on the sofa. I sit my perky butt down on the sofa seat beside Mr Tan and panted like I just had a marathon sex except I didn't :(

Rickey
24-12-2015, 06:08 AM
kekekeke okie I promise not to MIA from those stupid ppl's msg again :p

T.Q. for coming out wif such a lengthy instalment, lovely little shirley ! :)...tink it's getting to the exciting part liao ;)...gripping the arms of my chair tightly waiting to read the next one.

T.Q. oso for promising not to MIA for so long....& You're welcome for the offer to help buy u a new PC...

Marrakech
24-12-2015, 07:47 AM
very nice update TS

Continental
24-12-2015, 07:58 AM
Shirley:
I never dare to go to the haunt house :p, anyway i try to write it out mine (dont say I copy but just quite similar) and my other story as what you say memories.

To other guys:
I am 30+ close to 40 already, married with kid, so please don't PM me and ask to meet, just wait a few days for me to write it in a new thread. Thank You
So nice ! Another lovely sis going to write for us another exciting holiday chalet sexcapade experience :) Looking forward to read her naughty experience in the new thread she is starting soon :p Will pitch my tent there once it's started by this new sis josephinew ! ;)

josephinew
24-12-2015, 12:32 PM
So nice ! Another lovely sis going to write for us another exciting holiday chalet sexcapade experience :) Looking forward to read her naughty experience in the new thread she is starting soon :p Will pitch my tent there once it's started by this new sis josephinew ! ;)

Writing but poor English keep need to change

sensualshirley
24-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Previously: ...I sit my perky butt down on the sofa seat beside Mr Tan and panted like I just had a marathon sex except I didn't :(

Looking at my phone, it was around four AM. I decided that since the taxi uncle have already left I was in no hurry to leave and can afford to slack a while more on Mr Tan's comfy sofa. Mr Tan stood up in a unstable manner and said, "Shirley you make yourself comfortable, I go wash up first and pour you a drink after that" Mr Tan then slowly make his way towards his master's bedroom. Before entering his bedroom he turn on the light switch located just outside his room, I squint my eyes to adjust to the glaring light. When I open my eyes fully again I was in awe of what I saw! Mr Tan's apartment was nicely decorated in an European baroque design, his furniture's color and design was picked to perfectly match the interior design of his house! How I wish I can afford an apartment like this :(

When Mr Tan appeared again, he have already changed his top to a white T shirt, the drool and sweat on his faced had been washed off. He is now a sober man... more sober than most drunken men anyway. He then poured me a cup of iced Pepsi. I gulped down my Pepsi and smiled at Mr Tan. Mr Tan sat back on the sofa seat which he was previously sitting on, looked at me and said, "Lovely little Shirley! How can you have such a cute and lovely face yet also be kind and helpful?! What did your mom eat to give birth to a little angel like you? You must help me thank your mom for giving birth to a kind lady like you. If not for you I would have to sleep at the side of the road tonight already" Blushing, smiling and swinging my head like a cat on cat nip I replied sheepishly, "don't know, maybe she ate candy floss lo!", "Hahahahaha" we both laughed out loud.

Without thinking I asked, "hey Mr Tan how come you one person stay in such a nice apartment with so many rooms? Not scary meh?"

For the second time of the night Mr Tan breathed in heavily and sighed while looking down at the ground, "Shirley ah Shirley, Mr Tan wasn't always living alone one...." he then slouch his shoulders down like a man defeated. I knew at that moment I asked the wrong question. Mr Tan turn to look at me and said, "Lovely little Shirley, can chit chat with old Mr Tan for a while?" I nodded my head profusely.

Mr Tan begin to tell me his story...

Some background story first, Mrs Tan came from a rich family. Her family live in a landed property somewhere in Bukit Timah and they were owners several of factories in Malaysia. When Mr Tan ask for Mrs Tan's hand in marriage back then from her father he was a mere clerk of a shipping company but he vowed to never let her suffer hardship and was given the go ahead to marry Mrs Tan. Together they had a beautiful daughter named Catherine, she was 17 during the year 2012.

So apparently Mr Tan became quite a successful businessman, his main business was in hardware retail but he also plays the stock market. On one unsuccessful venture the stock he bought plummeted and he needed to top up his account (I have no idea what that means). Lacking cash to top up his account he took cash from his own business to top up his stock account. The share price did not went up and Mr Tan's business ended up defaulting payment to his suppliers due to his lack of cash. His retail business took a hit from not having enough supplies to sell and his cost of operating the business ended up being higher than his revenue, he was losing money just by operating the business. Mr Tan then decided to close down his business to cut loss. In order to settle his debt Mr Tan will have to sell his condo unit. Mrs Tan did not take it well when being informed that Mr Tan's business have closed down and their quality of life was to be reduced.

Mrs Tan reminded Mr Tan of his vow to her father, her exact words being related to me by Mr Tan were, "I went from living in a landed property to a condo with you and now you want me to live with you in a HDB flat?! You worthless piece of shit!" The very next day after Mr Tan informed Mrs Tan regarding his financial situation Mrs Tan took their daughter with her and moved to her father's landed property in Bukit Timah.

Mr Tan looked at me with tears swelling in his eyes and sobbed, "I can still sell the business's fixed asset, I still have capital to try again... I started from nothing... why didn't she give me another chance...?" Tears begin to stream down Mr Tan's cheek. Trying to console Mr Tan I said,"don't cry la Mr Tan, you can still try again... Singapore is the land of opportunity" I must have said something that triggered Mr Tan because even though he did not cry louder his hands were clutching the side of his head as his body trembled uncontrollably. This was the first time I had seen another person in such a despondent state.

Not knowing what to do I acquiesced to my feminine instinct and gave Mr Tan a big hug.

How big was it a hug you ask? As it was uncomfortable to hug Mr Tan from his side when I was seated down on the sofa, I got up, stood in front of Mr Tan slip both my arms between his two hands clutching his head and close them in a circle behind his neck. Mr Tan slowly release his clutch from his head and lean his head back on the sofa, to accommodate his sudden motion I have to close in on his body to prevent myself from releasing the hug. As I was hugging Mr Tan from a standing position my waist, spine and legs were stretched to maximum tension when Mr Tan shifted his head backwards and due to not having space to maneuver my legs I did the unthinkable, I place my foot on of each side of Mr Tan's thigh. Yes, like a little koala I was straddling Mr Tan cowgirl style. It was a big hug :p

bayiniamkeng
24-12-2015, 01:59 PM
camping for more updates :D

Kekeke1234
24-12-2015, 03:51 PM
Good Story Sis

Camping for more.....

Johnbass
24-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Shirley chiobu! Miss u leh!
X'mas u still so hardworking write stories...
Any plans for X'mas countdown later?

swsubz
24-12-2015, 05:59 PM
Very nice story, Thank Q.

sensualshirley
24-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Previously: ...As I was hugging Mr Tan from a standing position my waist, spine and legs were spread to maximum tension when Mr Tan shifted his head backwards and due to not having space to maneuver my legs I did the unthinkable, I place my foot on of each side of Mr Tan's thigh. Yes, like a little koala I was straddling Mr Tan cowgirl style. It was a big hug :p

Holding my shoulders Mr Tan pushed me away a little so that my face was directly in front of his at about fifteen centimeter away, he stared into my face with his eyes wide open, blink twice and hug me hug close with his arms behind my back. Mr Tan exclaimed, "oh lovely little Shirley! you are so sweet! so SWEET!" Mr Tan was bawling like a newborn baby but he was no longer trembling, I could felt his sorrow being released with his crying. When Mr Tan calm down after approximately two minute I place my hands on his shoulders and push away so that I was once again facing him. I place my tiny hand on each of Mr Tan's respective cheek and rub the tears away from his face. "You are a big and strong man, you have to cheer up okay?" I ended my sentence with a wink. "uh..." I accidentally let out a soft moan as Mr Tan's bulge made by his erected cock hidden in his pants press against my now exposed white cotton panties. My words of encouragement have encouraged an erection in Mr Tan's cock. I realize that in my effort to hug Mr Tan my straddling motion caused my tight mini skirt to bunch up to my upper thigh exposing my perky butt and my crotch, both only protected by a thin white cotton panties.

"I'm so sorry Shirley" Mr Tan apologized for his accidental nudging of my pussy with his bulge just now. "It's alright, I can understand. I just want you to stop feeling so down" I assured Mr Tan and gave him another tight hug and kept my face to the side of his face to prevent awkward eye contact. Mr Tan's hands move shifted from closing behind me to a series of light rub on my back. Soon Mr Tan's left hand was at the area at top central area of my back around the hook of my bra while his right hand was on the small of my back, both slowly rubbing in a consistent circular manner. The rubbing on my back felt like a much needed massage from the toil of carrying Mr Tan back. I closed my eyes to enjoy the warmth of his big, soft and spongy hand on my back.

Then it happened! Mr Tan's right hand abandoned the small of my back and went straight for my perky butt. Making circular motion his right hand was rubbing my perky butt cheek through the thin cotton material. Shocked from the sudden intrusion on my perky butt I hug Mr Tan closer pressing my C cup boobs on his upper chest. "ah" I let out another audible moan as I felt Mr Tan's press his bulge on my pussy again. Mr Tan's left hand also began to slip into my polo tee from behind to caress my bare back slowly, I could felt the warmth of his hand on my skin. It felt really good. When Mr Tan's left hand was roaming my back his hand will occasionally stop near my bra's hook and then proceed to move on to the other part of my back. Mr Tan's right hand was also looking for new frontier to conquer, he was taking small, deliberate attempt at slipping his fingers into my panties to fondle my perky bum gently. Then as if feeling guilty, he will quickly take his hand out from my panties only to desperately slip it back in to fondle my butt again.

Mr Tan repeated the same action a few more times before shoving my panties down so that the entire top half of my butt was exposed , he then lift my bunched skirt even further up so that he can have unrestricted access to my cute butt. Mr Tan was squeezing my butt like his personal erotic pressure ball. "mmm, mmm, mmm" I was moaning with my mouth shut, too shy to let Mr Tan to know that I was enjoying his attention on my fleshy bum. Mr Tan having got bolder by my moans and my continued straddling of him despite his lascivious action towards me, he slip his left hand into the back of my shirt unhook my bra in one quick move. Mr Tan then moved his left hand into the front of my polo Tee and begin lifting my bra for access to my boobs...

sensualshirley
24-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Shirley chiobu! Miss u leh!
X'mas u still so hardworking write stories...
Any plans for X'mas countdown later?

Yes going out later to have a drink with frens! :p

Continental
24-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Yes going out later to have a drink with frens! :p
Sis Shirley, you didn't invite us your loyal supporters for a drink with you ? :p

Writing but poor English keep need to change
No need to worry about English, sis josephineew. As long as we can understand ok liao :). More important is to know how to use those sexy words to make your story exciting to read ! Waiting to pitch tent in the own thread you say you are going to start ;)

Dom1976
25-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Merry X'mas. Keep the story cumming.

an_ya188
25-12-2015, 10:27 AM
More plase..........nice story

sensualshirley
25-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Today no need to work :p

Just woke up from hangover kekeke

Alibaba49
25-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Today no need to work :p

Just woke up from hangover kekeke

Any bonks yesterday? :D

pinku
25-12-2015, 09:20 PM
shiok to read, more plz :)

killerzheart
25-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Any special encounter during xmas eve sis?

ladiesassasin
26-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Steam as i read!!! :D

Rickey
26-12-2015, 08:45 PM
Where is our lovely little shirley ??...MIA again ??
Waiting eagerly for her next exciting instalment ! ;)

tarma69
26-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Shirley, where are you??? :o

iBitch69
26-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Waiting for updates too :)

josephinew
27-12-2015, 12:03 AM
Shirley your writing is good, I have to keep changing yet still barely readable only.

mongkokslut
27-12-2015, 02:41 AM
Shirley your writing is good, I have to keep changing yet still barely readable only.

Yours is good too :)

FunGuy70
27-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Nice story I love the way u write it :) Jai you!

Continental
27-12-2015, 10:59 AM

Yours is good too :)
Yes agree too about the sis josephinew !..hers not bad too ! ;)

Written so sensually with step-by-step descriptions of details ! That's best !! Very erotic and enjoyable to read, makes me have a hardon :o Holiday chalet stories by sisters here though usually quite the same but still makes us guys very horny to want to read them because they involve different girls and each have their own horny way of relating their sexperiences there ! ;).

Keep it up girls !

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 11:11 AM

Kekeke thk Q for your compliment. I read your story too,sexciting!

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Sorry everyone I MIA kekekeke

Yesterday my friend came to my hse to watch dvd mah so did not log in :p

Johnbass
27-12-2015, 11:18 AM

Shirley! Miss u leh!
Tiagong u after watch dvd go piak piak right?

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Shirley! Miss u leh!
Tiagong u after watch dvd go piak piak right?

kekekeke how you know... *shy* :o

Johnbass
27-12-2015, 11:28 AM

Your parents not at home ah?
BO JIO...

iFark69
27-12-2015, 11:31 AM

Watch porn? :D

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 11:35 AM
Watch porn? :D

No lo. He bring DVD then normal movie but got a bit sexy scene, then I say, "wa so sexy leh..." he tell me got more power one online. Then he use my computer show me some porn make me wet wet. After that that one that one lo.

cat36DD
27-12-2015, 11:50 AM
No lo. He bring DVD then normal movie but got a bit sexy scene, then I say, "wa so sexy leh..." he tell me got more power one online. Then he use my computer show me some porn make me wet wet. After that that one that one lo.

Haha very common after watching sexy scenes ..... especially in chalet where everybody were high after drinking :D

Continental
27-12-2015, 11:55 AM
Lol ! I so envious liao and want to be part of your action last night, sis shirley ! ;) I also like to watch porn, who doesn't ? After that will sure piak piak one as brothers here say ! :D. I am quite sure you enjoyed that piak piak session with your friend last night, sis shirley :p. Didn't you ?. Haha

Johnbass
27-12-2015, 12:01 PM

Btw, chiobus like to watch what kind of porn?

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 12:01 PM
Lol ! I so envious liao and want to be part of your action last night, sis shirley ! ;) I also like to watch porn, who doesn't ? After that will sure piak piak one as brothers here say ! :D. I am quite sure you enjoyed that piak piak session with your friend last night, sis shirley :p. Didn't you ?. Haha

He is my ex... but I quite regret because last time he keep pestering me for sex but I reject him many time. Now dunno whether he will keep pestering again or not. :(

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 12:03 PM
Btw, chiobus like to watch what kind of porn?

Japan one! Must sensual sensual. Don like those that hurt the girl or slap their face one, don like angmoh girl also very wild, very violent.

I like sweet sweet one. Lots of smile and kisses. I like kisses...

Johnbass
27-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Japan one! Must sensual sensual. Don like those that hurt the girl or slap their face one, don like angmoh girl also very wild, very violent.

I like sweet sweet one. Lots of smile and kisses. I like kisses...

Farking Serious...
I buey tahan the fake Japanese chiobus' moans... Sibei noisy...

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Farking Serious...
I buey tahan the fake Japanese chiobus' moans... Sibei noisy...

You don like sensual Jap ladies? :(

You like Xena the warrior princess? :(

Continental
27-12-2015, 01:26 PM
He is my ex... but I quite regret because last time he keep pestering me for sex but I reject him many time. Now dunno whether he will keep pestering again or not. :(
Don't quite get you sis shirley ! You mean you regretted having sex with yr ex-boyfriend last night ? :( and scared he will pester you for more piak piaks in future ! ? :eek: Then why last night you didn't mind having sex with him for the first time har ? Can you write a story about last night sex later on for us to enjoy also, sis ? :p

Rickey
27-12-2015, 02:32 PM

Don't quite get you sis shirley ! You mean you regretted having sex with yr ex-boyfriend last night ? :( and scared he will pester you for more piak piaks in future ! ? :eek: Then why last night you didn't mind having sex with him for the first time har ? Can you write a story about last night sex later on for us to enjoy also, sis ?
Yes, dear little shirley !!...like the bro continental, i am oso eager to know more about your last nite sexual experience wif yr ex b/f !...yes, oso wondering wat was it tat made u gave in to him last nite for the 1st time as u say :p

Ace Dragon
27-12-2015, 02:40 PM

haha...go to your home just to watch dvd, usually will end up differently. :P

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Yes, dear little shirley !!...like the bro continental, i am oso eager to know more about your last nite sexual experience wif yr ex b/f !...yes, oso wondering wat was it tat made u gave in to him last nite for the 1st time as u say :p

not 1st time la. he is my ex so last time also got do b4 but afterward he wan to find me to be FB i dun wan because his character very lousy. Then yesterday watch some video i wet already not thinking straight so do it with him.

Then today more clear minded already sort of regret. Later u come back pester me for more then i have to avoid him :(

Ace Dragon
27-12-2015, 02:54 PM
not 1st time la. he is my ex so last time also got do b4 but afterward he wan to find me to be FB i dun wan because his character very lousy. Then yesterday watch some video i wet already not thinking straight so do it with him.

Then today more clear minded already sort of regret. Later u come back pester me for more then i have to avoid him :(

Haha, we should let you watch more such videos Shirley :P
Anyway that is another chapter of your stories...

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 03:09 PM
I want to complain...

Just now got 1 person from SBF chit chat with me. I say I shower finish so naked on the bed rolling around waiting to dry, he ask me if I open my legs to air dry. I say no I am a lady so must be demure. He tell me something like "ur kind need meh"...

I'm hurt. I am open minded but I can be also very lady like and shy when I meet handsome guy, I also believe I can be a very nice wife when I get married one day. I really don't think I deserve to be label as "ur kind no need to be demure"

So unfair...:(

Rickey
27-12-2015, 03:10 PM

T.Q. v. much dear little lovely shirley for yr explanation ! :)...Yah i got it now.

..then if lidat, u shd stay as far away from him as possible lor...dun meet up wif him anymore lah...so u dun hv to worry anymore mah ! :p...then in future u must avoid to be in such situations wif guys u dun like...all gals & even guys will definitely lose control of themselves 1 & the gals will definitely hv to giv in to sex wif the guys when they become very wet & horny during the heat & passion of the moment...no way for the gals to control themselves & refuse sex wif the guy in such sexciting situations even if many of them claim they can ! ;)

Rickey
27-12-2015, 03:53 PM
I want to complain...

Just now got 1 person from SBF chit chat with me. I say I shower finish so naked on the bed rolling around waiting to dry, he ask me if I open my legs to air dry. I say no I am a lady so must be demure. He tell me something like "ur kind need meh"...

I'm hurt. I am open minded but I can be also very lady like and shy when I meet handsome guy, I also believe I can be a very nice wife when I get married one day. I really don't think I deserve to be label as "ur kind no need to be demure"

So unfair...:(
Dun angry lah my dear little lovely shirley :)...understand yr hurt feelings perfectly...sayang, sayang !...you shd hv told tis guy to stop his degrading words to u on the spot or else cut off the chat wif him straightaway....or u can reveal his nick to all of us here if u want...

if u are offended by wat tat guy says dear sis, just dun reply him anymore & place him in yr ignore list so he wont be able to PM u again to chat...yes, definitely agree wif you that you are a very nice sweet lady & girl & will definitely be a nice lovely wife to some guy one day in the not too distant future ;)

guys shd take note tat even though tis is an open sex discussion chat forum, not all ladies are the same...they hv different limits & boundaries...guys will still need to know how far each of them can go when chatting wif them...do not overstep them...if they are offended, u must immediately apologise to them sincerely on the spot if u din mean to be really crude...just mho

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Dun angry lah my dear little lovely shirley :)...understand yr hurt feelings perfectly...sayang, sayang !...you shd hv told tis guy to stop his degrading words to u on the spot or else cut off the chat wif him straightaway....or u can reveal his nick to all of us here if u want...

if u are offended by wat tat guy says dear sis, just dun reply him anymore & place him in yr ignore list so he wont be able to PM u again to chat...yes, definitely agree wif you that you are a very nice sweet lady & girl & will definitely be a nice lovely wife to some guy one day in the not too distant future ;)

guys shd take note tat even though tis is an open sex discussion chat forum, not all ladies are the same...they hv different limits & boundaries...guys will still need to know how far each of them can go when chatting wif them...do not overstep them...if they are offended, u must immediately apologise to them sincerely on the spot if u din mean to be really crude...just mho

I blocked him already. I told him, I can do housework, cook, sew, fold clothes, wash clothes. He all say he can do lo. (he mean to say he can also do so I not lady-like) I soooooooooo angry ah :mad: like that he go change sex and talk to himself la. He can then air dry himself all he want!!!

I so angry I going to update 10 chapters today!!! (say say only har :p)

lookseelook
27-12-2015, 04:40 PM
interesting thread, thank you.

josephinew
27-12-2015, 04:57 PM
I blocked him already. I told him, I can do housework, cook, sew, fold clothes, wash clothes. He all say he can do lo. (he mean to say he can also do so I not lady-like) I soooooooooo angry ah :mad: like that he go change sex and talk to himself la. He can then air dry himself all he want!!!

who ar likely i will block such idiot too, we open minded doesnt mean let just anyone label us that way, basic respect.

KuayChupMaiHum
27-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Alamak I thought you really going to update 10 chapters :D

FunnyHippo
27-12-2015, 05:02 PM
You don like sensual Jap ladies? :(

You like Xena the warrior princess? :(

IT loves the moans by SL...
Especially when SL is Farking ITS pantat...

MattJB
27-12-2015, 06:39 PM

Support u sis!
Like the way u release ur anger :D

sensualshirley
27-12-2015, 07:23 PM
Fresh from the OVEN!!!

Mr Tan's sad sex part 6

Previously:..Mr Tan moved his left hand into the front of my polo Tee and begin lifting my bra for access to my boobs...

Mr Tan was slowly grabbing and squeezing my boobs with his left hand I felt a little bit of pressure from his left hand pushing me away from his body while simultaneously grabbing my cute boobs, I was wondering what did he want. I release my grip from behind his neck and place my hands on Mr Tan's shoulders as he use both his hands to go freely between the inside of my shirt to play with my boobs and grabbing my perky butt from behind. By now I am facing Mr Tan face to face and I realize he wanted to enjoy looking at my nubile face shyly holding back my moans while he played with my feminine assets. Mr Tan was also beginning push upwards with his bulge nudging at my pussy through my white cotton panties, a wet patch was beginning to form from my love juice leaking out of my pussy. If he bothered to look he could easily see that I was very aroused by his action, even if he did not look it would not take long for his cock to feel the wetness of my love juice now smearing his pants.

Mr Tan's movement began to become more and more daring and he started to eagerly use his growing bulge to probe at my pussy. Mr Tan close in and started giving me wet kiss on my lips.*muack! muack! muack! Mr Tan was a real aggressive kisser, his lips was rubbing my lips most of the time instead of multiple light touching kisses. Wasting no time Mr Tan started using his tongue to "mop" my lips full of his saliva. Between the "mopping" Mr Tan's tongue will occasionally poke between my lips as if trying to slot in a cash card to get my lips to part way in order allow his fat tongue entry into my small mouth. I soon relented to allow Mr Tan his first entry of the night when his groping hand on my boobs was too much pleasure for me to hold in my moan, "ah...mm...mmm..." Mr Tan's tongue sneak in the moment my lips parted to moan.

Oh my!!! Mr Tan's tongue was thick, fat and very active. You can never imagine that Mr Tan's tongue can be so agile and nimble given his physical appearance. His tongue was twisting and turning in my mouth, usually I am quite actively during french kisses but Mr Tan was so aggressive that there was no way for me show off my skillfulness with my long slender tongue. I was being tongue raped by Mr Tan... his saliva was flowing mercilessly into my mouth. Our saliva was mixing in my mouth, as Mr Tan kept my mouth open with his aggressive kissing I began to drool our saliva all over my chin. Mr Tan finally broke away from the kissing to regain his breath and I took the opportunity to use my polo tee to wipe the saliva off my mouth. Mr Tan spoke, "Lovely little Shirley, your shirt dirty already don't wear it. I help you take off" he then took off my polo tee together with my white bra!

Unprepared to be topless so suddenly I place my palm over each of my respective breast to cover them up from Mr Tan's leering sight. Mr Tan place his hands on my respective hands and said, "come lovely little Shirley, let Mr Tan have a look. Just a look only, won't do anything to you" my lust overcame any sense of shame I previously had and allowed Mr Tan to remove my hands. My pair of C cup boobs are now bare and my nipples staring directly at Mr Tan's eye, I want Mr Tan to do something to them, anything! I fold my arm underneath my boobs accentuating the fullness of my boobs,it was as if I was daring Mr Tan to make a move against them. Mr Tan's head swoop down and chomp his lustful mouth on them like bee to honey. I love it! I love it when man suck on my breast, I love my breast and my man should love them too. Mr Tan loved them! He was licking my boobs like a hungry child licking off the last bit of cream stuck at the bottom of a bowl. Mr Tan was indiscriminate with his licking, he never concentrated on a particular part of my boobs... to be precise he was concentrating on every part of my boobs. His fat broad tongue was painting my entire boobs with his saliva, from the fleshy hump to the areola to the nipple, he was at one point trying to awkwardly angle his head below my boobs so that he can leak my underboobs properly...oh the sensation...

Mr Tan's left hand then went behind back to my equally fleshy bum to squeeze it and also to press my bottom towards him. Mr Tan's bulge was basically dry humping my pussy cowgirl style...until I stopped him. I told Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...

tomabcde8
28-12-2015, 11:00 AM
No... Don't stop, continue please Mr. Tan. :p

adisic.81
28-12-2015, 11:44 AM
No... Don't stop, continue please Mr. Tan. :p

lucky Mr. Tan so exciting story :D

@h-BeN
28-12-2015, 12:09 PM
More plssss

josephinew
28-12-2015, 10:46 PM
you post at my thread, now i also come visit yours. stop reading mine and continue write yours :p

Darabar
29-12-2015, 12:55 AM
you post at my thread, now i also come visit yours. stop reading mine and continue write yours :p

Shirley and Josephinew
You 2 are simply superb!
Keep cumming...

josephinew
29-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Shirley, please... Don't stop... Please continue... Faster... More... Omg

iPangPwee
29-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Shirley and Josephinew
You 2 are simply superb!
Keep cumming...

Why don't you 2 join force and have a 3some or 4some story? :D

ExBro
29-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Shirley, please... Don't stop... Please continue... Faster... More... Omg

Wow! I saw this thread a week ago but ignored it cos the Shirley's I know are all very Ajuma, aunty looking..

I practically read from page 1 to 12 all in one sitting and I must stand and clap (standing ovation). Well done.

As an avid reader and supporter... Can I implore the 2 of u. Josephine and Shirley to both not stop and read each other's story but to try post at least a chapter a day?

Not one moment did I suspect that any of these stories are fake. They are as real as it gets which is what makes it so captivating!

Gosh... Bumps, claps, sarpork and wish u both the best life has to offer for Sweet Shirley and Pretty Josephine!

Jia you!

Johnbass
29-12-2015, 04:09 PM

Hi chiobu!
Actually I haven't read your sex story...
Who are you spending New Year's Eve with?

SiBass
29-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Hi chiobu!

Johnbass and SEAJ foreplay

http://49.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2uclh3R4l1rt951co4_500.gif

johnbasslutwife
29-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Hi chiobu!

I know you are going to spend yours with Indians/Banglas instead of being with me :mad:

iPussy69
30-12-2015, 01:20 AM
I know you are going to spend yours with Indians/Banglas instead of being with me :mad:

U never control your PUSSY husband ah?
No wonder that PUSSY running around like a headless CHICKEN...

sensualshirley
30-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Wow! I saw this thread a week ago but ignored it cos the Shirley's I know are all very Ajuma, aunty looking..

I practically read from page 1 to 12 all in one sitting and I must stand and clap (standing ovation). Well done.

As an avid reader and supporter... Can I implore the 2 of u. Josephine and Shirley to both not stop and read each other's story but to try post at least a chapter a day?

Not one moment did I suspect that any of these stories are fake. They are as real as it gets which is what makes it so captivating!

Gosh... Bumps, claps, sarpork and wish u both the best life has to offer for Sweet Shirley and Pretty Josephine!

Jia you!

I try to one chapter a day but some day reach home tired mah just just zzzzz :)

I need to constantly search internet for a good word to describe the action mah so slower lo, ang moh not gd :p

ilikeoldchangke
30-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Please continue :D

MaiTuaKang
30-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Looking forward for more :D

IWANTOFUCKYOU
30-12-2015, 12:20 PM
I try to one chapter a day but some day reach home tired mah just just zzzzz :)

I need to constantly search internet for a good word to describe the action mah so slower lo, ang moh not gd :p

yeah sistas shirley slowly make it better ;) :D

zhubajie
30-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Shirley, waiting for your next updates :)

Ant84
30-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Camping for more... :D:D

SlickSassy
30-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Camping for more... :D:D

Me too!! :D

josephinew
30-12-2015, 02:51 PM
I also need keep do spelling check, no need search for erotic word just described it normal words enough to drive these guys crazy le

FakingPartner
30-12-2015, 03:20 PM
I also need keep do spelling check, no need search for erotic word just described it normal words enough to drive these guys crazy le

You know guys very well :D

sensualshirley
30-12-2015, 07:45 PM

kekeke because I also writing it down in my blog so I want the language to be more flowery mah. Next time when i read i also feel better :p

sensualshirley
30-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Mr Tan's sad sex part 7

Previously: Mr Tan's left hand then went behind back to my equally fleshy bum to squeeze it and also to press my bottom towards him. Mr Tan's bulge was basically dry humping my pussy cowgirl style...until I stopped him. I told Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...

I stood up from Mr Tan's lap and point at his crotch with my finger saying, "your zip is hurting me". Mr Tan got the hint and began to remove his pants by first undoing his belt. When Mr Tan's belt came off I place my small hands at the seam of his pants to stop him, I look at Mr Tan in the eye and whispered to him, "let me help". I pull Mr Tan's pants to his knee but before I can fully pull his pants off Mr Tan hastily pull down his blue colored brief off to unleash his cock. I was shock! His cock was huge! Mr Tan's cock was about 5 inch long but it was very thick and meaty. His cock stood was fully erected and curled like an engorge German sausage. I quickly remove both his pants and his brief as I was eager for some fun with his thick cock.

Mr Tan was seated on the sofa with his leg spread apart to show off his erected cock and I was kneeling down on the floor between his leg. I slowly lean forward to approach my prize for the night. I reach out with my right hand to grab Mr Tan's cock to slowly stroke it. Mr Tan's cock was not as hard as a young man's but it was very meaty and muscular. It felt like a very tough sea cucumber. I looked at Mr Tan's face, he was closing his eye enjoying the the sensual handjob I was giving him while making soft moan. His moan was an encouragement for me to bring the situation to the next step but I wanted more. I want more reaction from Mr Tan so I place my face just inches away from Mr Tan's cock and gave him a few hard stroke to get his attention. I look up at Mr Tan and asked, "Mr Tan... can I suck?"

Mr Tan replied with excitement in his voice, "please! please! suck my dick for me!" I started by the blowjob by first kissing Mr Tan's cock all over with my soft lips. I then plant a deep kiss on the tip of his cock below slowly opening up my lips to accept Mr Tan's big cock into my small mouth. In my mouth my slender tongue was flicking at the tip of Mr Tan's cock head as my lips wrap around his shaft, after a few minutes of licking his cock head inside my mouth I decided to have a change of tempo, I stop licking and applied a weak suction on his cock while I bob my head up and down. My right hand was stroking the remainder of Mr Tan's shaft that was not inside my mouth while my left hand was below his balls using my fingers to massage them in a circular motion. The room was filled with sound of me slurping Mr Tan's cock. *Pop!* I withdrew Mr Tan's cock from my mouth by lifting my head. Smiling at Mr Tan I asked, "nice?" Mr Tan replied, "It was superb! I didn't know you give such good blowjob!" I giggled as Mr Tan pat and rub me on my head. I continued with giving Mr Tan a blowjob, by getting Mr Tan to stand up at with his thigh leaning against the edge of the sofa. I was kneeling down in front of Mr Tan holding his cock head with my right hand as I lick his shaft from bottom to top with my slender tongue, my left hand sneak into my panties to rub my pussy...

*** i very tired, later then check for mistake kekeke :p

Darabar
30-12-2015, 11:28 PM
No need to check spelling.
It is as clear and sweet as the cunt juice!

iJiakSimi
30-12-2015, 11:33 PM
Nice update ..... anymore tonight? :)

nightfly1966
30-12-2015, 11:54 PM
Simply awesome!!!! ^^

Don't let us wait too long girl girl...;)

Up ur rep & ur awesome thread!

Cheers! ^^

Iwilldomybest
31-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Lol TS can be a good plot writer for JAV liao

sensualshirley
31-12-2015, 02:21 AM
kekeke let me sidetrack a bit as I am setting up a another blog call Shirley's secret corner so that ppl can ask me question and I can reply there for everyone to see. Becoz everyone ask me same question over and over again I tink I ans some question 20 times already lol

Abcdefghijklmn
31-12-2015, 10:03 AM
kekeke let me sidetrack a bit as I am setting up a another blog call Shirley's secret corner so that ppl can ask me question and I can reply there for everyone to see. Becoz everyone ask me same question over and over again I tink I ans some question 20 times already lol

I believe this question is common to you

"When can I have sex with you"

sensualshirley
31-12-2015, 12:48 PM
I believe this question is common to you

"When can I have sex with you"

Most common question top 3:

when can we meet up?

do u have wechat?

want to write our story together?

alwaysalone
31-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Most common question top 3:

when can we meet up?

do u have wechat?

want to write our story together?

I am sure "got photo?" is up there among the top few questions

sensualshirley
31-12-2015, 01:50 PM
I am sure "got photo?" is up there among the top few questions

Yep, that one too! :p

Abcdefghijklmn
31-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Can continue the stories since I doubt I have luck than reading from you.

KingOfNewbs
31-12-2015, 05:08 PM
like your story, please continue!

sensualshirley
01-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Today I am going to slack at hm! get ready for update!!! :p

Happy new year!

Rickey
01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Today I am going to slack at hm! get ready for update!!! :p

Happy new year!
Welcome back, lovely little shirley ! :)...Happy New Year to u !...Me now rushing to supermarket to buy snacks, chocs & ice creams to get ready to read yr next sexciting update ! :p

tomabcde8
01-01-2016, 11:32 AM
happy new year! waiting for updates! :)

sensualshirley
01-01-2016, 11:49 AM
Welcome back, lovely little shirley ! :)...Happy New Year to u !...Me now rushing to supermarket to buy snacks, chocs & ice creams to get ready to read yr next sexciting update ! :p

kekeke you so bad. Don't tease me by copying Mr Tan la! :p

Rickey
01-01-2016, 11:55 AM
kekeke you so bad. Don't tease me by copying Mr Tan la! :p
No lah, sis...i not bad or copying lah cos i m oso another Mr Tan mah...so it just sounds so lovely to call u tat mah..ok lor, if u dun like, then next time dun call u tat lor...my apologies :o

sensualshirley
01-01-2016, 11:59 AM
No lah, sis...i not bad or copying lah cos i m oso another Mr Tan mah...so it just sounds so lovely to call u tat mah..ok lor, if u dun like, then next time dun call u tat lor...my apologies :o

eeeek~ u also Mr Tan ah? Then the story all got mention Mr Tan, then how u imagine?

"umm... umm... umm..." I started to moan with Mr Tan's cock in my mouth as the pleasure of playing with my pussy while sucking off Mr Tan began to become too much for me to endure. :eek::eek::eek:

Wabbitjack
01-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Stay at home and wait for updates :)

Rickey
01-01-2016, 12:17 PM
eeeek~ u also Mr Tan ah? Then the story all got mention Mr Tan, then how u imagine?

"umm... umm... umm..." I started to moan with Mr Tan's cock in my mouth as the pleasure of playing with my pussy while sucking off Mr Tan began to become too much for me to endure. :eek::eek:
Of cos lah, like all Mr Tans reading...wat else can i do but to imagine you doing all those naughty things to me lor & vice versa :o....so enjoyable bbbj i got from you, T.Q dear little shirley !! :p...hehe...no lah, just kidding only lah...then when u cannot endure, wat happens to u dear sis ??

Continental
01-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Of cos lah, like all Mr Tans reading...wat else can i do but to imagine you doing all those naughty things to me lor & vice versa :o....so enjoyable bbbj i got from you, T.Q dear little shirley !! :p...hehe...no lah, just kidding only lah...then when u cannot endure, wat happens to u dear sis ??
Wow Rickey ! Very sexciting, right ? You must be in heavens reading and imagining this pretty sis doing those forbidden things to you ! ;) Seems like real to you !! Envy you, must change our surname, then may be we can imagine the same like you :p

sensualshirley
01-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Mr Tan's sad sex part 8

Previously: I was kneeling down in front of Mr Tan holding his cock head with my right hand as I lick his shaft from bottom to top with my slender tongue, my left hand sneak into my panties to rub my pussy...

My fingers rub at my clitoris vigorously making my pussy very wet. The blowjob also made me more horny and wet. I get wet from blowjob because I get to look up at the man I am blowing and enjoy their satisfied facial expression, their expression is the best compliment for my skill at giving blowjob. Mr Tan place his hand on the back of my head to shove his cock deeper into my mouth as I have once again suck his cock into my mouth."umm... umm... umm..." I started to moan with Mr Tan's cock in my mouth as the pleasure of playing with my pussy while sucking off Mr Tan began to become too much for me to endure. I took Mr Tan's cock out of my mouth with my right hand and then began to stroke his shaft intensely using his cock head to rub at my tongue with my open mouth wide while keeping eye contact with Mr Tan while his hand was brushing through my hair and occasionally caressing my cheek.

I took Mr Tan's cock back into my mouth again wanting to make him cum with my skillful blowjob. Bobbing my head up and down I gently push Mr Tan's hand away from my head and place both my hands on my knees. I was blowing Mr Tan hands free now with my eyes looking up at his face while I suck him kneeling down. Groaning and moaning Mr Tan suddenly lean backward causing his cock to slip out of my sucking mouth. I lean forward to continue the blowjob as I thought Mr Tan stepped back accidentally but he place his hands on my shoulders to stop me and said , "lovely little Shirley, please stop please stop. I almost shoot just now, I am old already cannot take such excitement. One night only can cum once so much endure" Mr Tan then slip his hands under my bald armpit to lift me up and place me on the sofa again.

I sat on the sofa and Mr Tan use both his hands to tug my legs so that my crotch was just at the edge of the sofa. Mr Tan then began using his right hand to rub at my pussy through my thin cotton panties while his left hand was busy grabbing and massaging my boobs. "uh..." I moaned again. As if cued by my moan Mr Tan's left hand stopped playing with my boobs and went to assist his right hand with my pussy. Without removing my panties his left hand he push my cotton panties aside so that his right hand can have more access to it.For the first time of the night Mr Tan saw my bare pussy... Mr Tan started by using his finger tip of his four fingers to rub my clit gently while occasionally parting my pussy lips to rub the inner area of my pussy. "ah... ah... ah..." I started to squirm and moan with the increase attention given to my small pussy. Mr Tan slip his right middle finger into my tight love juice soaked pussy.

Me: I want... I want... more....

Mr Tan: But you are so small... just two fingers okay?

Mr Tan slot his index finger and middle finger into me and began fingering me.

Me: AH!.... very big... your fingers very thick... and big...

I started to grab and squeeze my own boobs uncontrollably as Mr Tan finger me. I look at Mr Tan fingering me and saw that love juice was gushing out of my pussy onto Mr Tan's hand and sofa, my face was feeling very hot and Mr Tan noticed.

Mr Tan: lovely little Shirley why your face so red, you shy that Mr Tan is fingering you ah?

Mr Tan increase the tempo of his fingers going in and out of my pussy as he asked me the question.

Me: mm... mm...

A silent agreement was all I could muster.

Mr Tan: your panties soak with your love juice already. I help you remove.

Mr Tan remove his fingers from my pussy to slip his hands under my bunched up skirt, grab the edge of my cotton panties and slip it off my legs. Feeling shy I close my legs together and covered my boobs with my small hands which were barely able to cover much of my C cup boobs. Mr Tan place both his hands on my knee and he pried open my legs. Mr Tan then move towards me half squatting with his cock inline with my pussy. I knew what Mr Tan wanted and I whispered meekly to Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...

Rickey
01-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Mr Tan's sad sex part 8

I sat on the sofa and Mr Tan use both his hands to tug my legs so that my crotch was just at the edge of the sofa. Mr Tan then began using his right hand to rub at my pussy through my thin cotton panties while his left hand was busy grabbing and massaging my boobs. "uh..." I moaned again. As if cued by my moan Mr Tan's left hand stopped playing with my boobs and went to assist his right hand with my pussy. Without removing my panties his left hand he push my cotton panties aside so that his right hand can have more access to it.For the first time of the night Mr Tan saw my bare pussy... Mr Tan started by using his finger tip of his four fingers to rub my clit gently while occasionally parting my pussy lips to rub the inner area of my pussy. "ah... ah... ah..." I started to squirm and moan with the increase attention given to my small pussy. Mr Tan slip his right middle finger into my tight love juice soaked pussy.

Me: I want... I want... more....

Mr Tan: But you are so small... just two fingers okay?

Mr Tan slot his index finger and middle finger into me and began fingering me.

Me: AH!.... very big... your fingers very thick... and big...

I started to grab and squeeze my own boobs uncontrollably as Mr Tan finger me. I look at Mr Tan fingering me and saw that love juice was gushing out of my pussy onto Mr Tan's hand and sofa, my face was feeling very hot and Mr Tan noticed.

Mr Tan: lovely little Shirley why your face so red, you shy that Mr Tan is fingering you ah?

Mr Tan increase the tempo of his fingers going in and out of my pussy as he asked me the question.

Me: mm... mm...

A silent agreement was all I could muster.

Mr Tan: your panties soak with your love juice already. I help you remove.

Mr Tan remove his fingers from my pussy to slip his hands under my bunched up skirt, grab the edge of my cotton panties and slip it off my legs. Feeling shy I close my legs together and covered my boobs with my small hands which were barely able to cover much of my C cup boobs. Mr Tan place both his hands on my knee and he pried open my legs. Mr Tan then move towards me half squatting with his cock inline with my pussy. I knew what Mr Tan wanted and I whispered meekly to Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...
Makes me feel like i m Mr Tan ;)...doing all those naughty things to u, dear little lovely shirley ! :p ..btw, sis when Mr Tan pulled off yr little panties, why shd u be covering yr C cup boobs i/o of yr naughty little bare pussy ?? :o:confused:

sensualshirley
01-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Makes me feel like i m Mr Tan ;)...doing all those naughty things to u, dear little lovely shirley ! ..btw, sis when Mr Tan pulled off yr little panties, why shd u be covering yr C cup boobs i/o of yr naughty little bare pussy ?? :o:confused:

Legs can close together to cover pussy mah. Boobs cannot close so need hands to cover lo.

Sum time even in the middle of sex i will cover my boobs or use 1 hand to cover pussy also. Gt 2 use, 1 is i shy when guys stare so cover the other use is make guys more exciter and aggressive when fucking me... :p so shy la...to say out my secret

Rickey
01-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Legs can close together to cover pussy mah. Boobs cannot close so need hands to cover lo.

Sum time even in the middle of sex i will cover my boobs or use 1 hand to cover pussy also. Gt 2 use, 1 is i shy when guys stare so cover the other use is make guys more exciter and aggressive when fucking me... :p so shy la...to say out my secret
No wonder sis !...T.Q. so much for sharing yr secret wif us.. for us to learn ! :)..din understand until now why when u girls are stripped naked, the 1st thing u all will do is to cover yr boobs 1st i/o of yr more private part below ! :D

But it's good, you are prolly the only girl who would oso try to cover yr pussy as well when naked ! :o..Wow such a good strategy for using yr hands to cover yr private parts when having sex wif guys !...not only is it used to show yr shyness to the guy but oso thru' it, to encourage him to fuck u harder !...

Just wondering sis, in the middle of sex as u say, wats is the point of covering yr pussy (since it is already been seen by the guy u having sex wif) or how would u be able to cover yr pussy when the shaft is already moving in & out of yr pussy ??

yokomo
01-01-2016, 01:37 PM
nice reading your diary, sis shirley ;)

sensualshirley
01-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Just wondering sis, in the middle of sex as u say, wats is the point of covering yr pussy (since it is already been seen by the guy u having sex wif) or how would u be able to cover yr pussy when the shaft is already moving in & out of yr pussy ??

u see ah some guys when fucking only look at ur boobs and pussy not at the same one. But i like them to see my cute face when fucking me so some time I will cover whichever they are looking so that they look at my face. Usually when cover will lead to 2 outcome. 1 is they will grab my hand to expose and fuck me harder then the other is they look at my face and fuck me harder. both i like.

how to cover the private when he is going in and out of me neh? simple. either i cover just the tip of the clit with my fingers or i open up my palm spread it open and cover his view of his cock going in and out lo. both can get the guy's attention. kekeke:p

Rickey
01-01-2016, 02:00 PM
u see ah some guys when fucking only look at ur boobs and pussy not at the same one. But i like them to see my cute face when fucking me so some time I will cover whichever they are looking so that they look at my face. Usually when cover will lead to 2 outcome. 1 is they will grab my hand to expose and fuck me harder then the other is they look at my face and fuck me harder. both i like.

how to cover the private when he is going in and out of me neh? simple. either i cover just the tip of the clit with my fingers or i open up my palm spread it open and cover his view of his cock going in and out lo. both can get the guy's attention. kekeke:p
Tis surely is the sweetest revelation from the mind of a very dear sis of tis forum of her sexual preferences when having sex ! ;)...Tis shd go down into yr diary or blog as a masterpiece revelation of all time by you, dear sis !!..T.Q. so much again for sharing something not easily available frm other girls ! :)..kudos to you sis !!...din know until now tat some girls like their faces to be seen during the process of fucking ! :D

Lol sis, i m imagining how u cover yrself when fucking..by action !..haha...the 1st part is easy enough but find the 2nd part of opening yr palm to cover, more difficult to picture..

sensualshirley
02-01-2016, 03:51 AM
I gt a question. Why everyone in SBF use wechat and not watsapp ah? :p

want0nmee
02-01-2016, 04:47 AM
I use whatsapp. Want to xchange contact ah? I think is because wechat no nd to have ur contact. Can add by id

sensualshirley
02-01-2016, 07:43 AM
Mr Tan's sad sex part 9

Previously: Mr Tan then move towards me half squatting with his cock inline with my pussy. I knew what Mr Tan wanted and I whispered meekly to Mr Tan, "please... please... stop"...

Mr Tan: I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to take advantage of you.

I pointed at the area behind Mr Tan to get his attention.

Me: No la, I stopped you because the curtain is wide open and the lights are on. I don't want to perform a free show for others.

Mr Tan: oh! Like that ah! I go close the curtain!

Mr Tan hurriedly went to draw the curtain in order to protect our privacy. Mr Tan came back to me but before he can do anything more I spoke again.

Me: Mr Tan... the sofa is not very comfortable... can we do it on a bed?

Mr Tan: okay okay sure. Let us go to the guest room, there is a super single bed inside.

I followed behind Mr Tan as he held my hand and lead to the guest room. We pass by Mr Tan's room which has a king size bed in it. I stopped walking and tug at Mr Tan's hand.

Mr Tan: Lovely little Shirley, what happened? The guest room is in front.

Mr Tan pointed at another room which door was closed.

Me *blushing*: Can you... em... can you... fuck me... in your room? I haven't done it on a king size bed before...

Mr Tan: But that is mine...

Me: I know... I haven't try that before also... I want you to fuck me... on your matrimonial bed...*I said the last part looking down on the floor with my lips pouted

Mr Tan: okay okay sure, whatever you say tonight. Even if you want it on the balcony I'm also fine with that.

Mr Tan turn around and lead me into the master bedroom, on his way in he flip the switch to turn on the two lamp by his bed. Mr Tan's room was nicely designed and decorated like his living room. There were four pillows on Mr Tan's bed. The headboard for his king sized bed had nice floral design on it's edge, the dressing table used by Mrs Tan was big and occupied with many up cosmetic and other beauty product. I turn around and asked Mr Tan, "em... why are Mrs Tan's stuff still here? I thought she left already?" Mr Tan replied with a sigh, "she left in hurry and anger so she did not bother to take much of her stuff. She only took some handful of clothes, those are small money to her" I nodded my head.

I went into the middle of the room and stood in front of Mr Tan's bed. The very bed that he used to fuck his wife on, I can feel myself getting more wet again. I unzip the zip at the side of my skirt and slip it down, I am now fully naked... I crawl onto Mr Tan's bed towards his pillow and lay myself down between his soft pillows. I turn around to look at Mr Tan who have just crawl onto the bed together with me. Mr Tan was kneeling just slightly in front of my legs holding eagerly stroking his cock with his right hand.

Making myself comfortable on Mr Tan's soft pillows I hook both my legs with my respective hands and spread myself, I am ready for some missionary fucking. Mr Tan place his left hand on my inner right thigh while his right hand nudge his cock so that his cock head was slowly entering my pussy and then backing a little. "uhhhhhh..." I let out a moan in protest, "Mr Tan faster fuck me, stop teasing me... very wet... very hot... down there..." Mr Tan gave no verbal response but he stop his nudging and slowly he was pushing his cock into me. Mr Tan have a thick cock and I could feel my pussy clamping down on Mr Tan's cock tightly. I moan.. "uh... very big... Mr Tan.. you are very big.. and... thick... go...uh.. slow..." Mr Tan asked as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into me, "not I big... but you very small down there.. you want to... stop?"

I shook my head like a naughty girl almost being denied of her toy, "please don't... uh...please don't stop, fuck me Mr Tan..." Mr Tan was pushing his cock hard into my squishy pussy.

Mr Tan: Urgh!!!!

I could feel Mr Tan's balls touching the area underneath my pussy, his entire thick cock has entered my small pussy. Mr Tan began to fuck me by withdrawing his cock until almost all of it is out of my pussy before pushing it back in again.

Me: *Piak! Uh! *Piak Uh! *Piak! Uh!

Mr Tan: You like it? *Piak! You like to be fuck hard? *Piak! You want to be fuck HARD?! *PIAK! Huh?! Huh?! *PIAK!

Mr Tan was tease fucking me by making me answer him breathlessly between moan as he thrust hard into me each time he ask a question and when I tried to answer him.

I release my hands from my thigh to began touching myself on my boobs and clit as Mr Tan fucked me hard with long deed stroke.

Me: ah.... I like.. ah.. ha... ha... I like you..uh! to fuck me... hard...harder and... faster...

Mr Tan: you want faster huh? okay...

*piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak piak!!!

Mr Tan began to rapidly fuck me with force while only ever drawing his cock slightly out before pushing in hard again. Due to our difference in size and the smoothness of Mr Tan's satin-like bed sheet every time Mr Tan thrust hard against me I will slide inch by inch closer to his headboard. Soon I was using my hands to push against the headboard behind my head while Mr Tan fucked my pussy mercilessly. Mr Tan must have realized what happened when he stopped to grab a pillow to put behind my head as a cushion.

Mr Tan laughed : oh... lovely little Shirley... you look so cute trying not to get pushed onto the headboard.

I pouted and trash around playfully with Mr Tan's cock still in me, using my hands I slapped Mr Tan on his hands with holding my thigh.

Me *blushing: argh!!! you bully me! I so small yet you fuck me so hard!!!

Mr Tan laughing and caressed my blushing cheek with his right palm: hahaha...But you ask me to fuck you harder and faster one...

Me: Don't let you fuck already la... I reach out to grab another pillow to cover my face with it.

Mr Tan grab the pillow before I can cover my face with it and put it slightly further than I cover reach it. He lean forward and started giving me wet kisses again...

Ashbirdy
02-01-2016, 07:55 AM
Camping for part 10:)

wilstroth
02-01-2016, 09:24 AM
More! More! More!:):):)

wilstroth
02-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Mr Tan not sad anymore, right?

icyhazelnut03
02-01-2016, 09:35 AM
nice story

jia you jia you jia you

sensualshirley
02-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Mr Tan not sad anymore, right?

In the last part you will find out... :p

CryingRonado7
02-01-2016, 11:27 AM
More piaking please :D

anikisan
02-01-2016, 12:16 PM
WOW!! sis, keep them coming!

:)

sensualshirley
02-01-2016, 12:57 PM
I completed part 10!!! I scheduled it in my blog.

Should I give my SBF friends early update?:p

Ashbirdy
02-01-2016, 01:09 PM
I completed part 10!!! I scheduled it in my blog.

Should I give my SBF friends early update?:p

Sharing is caring:)

sensualshirley
02-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Sharing is caring:)

Your wish is my desire...

Mr Tan's sad sex part 10

Previously: Mr Tan grab the pillow before I can cover my face with it and put it slightly further than I cover reach it. He lean forward and started giving me wet kisses again...

I return Mr Tan's kisses by opening my mouth so that he can french my slender tongue. "umm... umm... umm..." I was moaning into Mr Tan's mouth as his hip began to twerk forward causing his cock which was deeply entrenched in my pussy to grind my inner pussy wall... The feeling was marvelous. I held onto the side of Mr Tan's shoulder for support as he fuck me slowly and gently like long lost lover. Mr Tan's hands were grabbing my boobs, gently massaging them in circular motion. I enjoyed that position so much that each time Mr Tan twerk his butt to slow thrust his cock into me some of my love juice would be squeezed out from my pussy and spill out from my pussy entrance down my butt. But I had to asked for a change in position after a couple of minute as Mr Tan's entire body weight was resting on my small body. "ah... ah... Mr... Tan... can we... ah... change... position?" I asked in between moans. Mr Tan replied while panting, "okay sure..." Mr Tan place both his arm behind my back and in one move lean backwards.

With Mr Tan's cock still in me I was now seated cowgirl style on his lap as he stretch out his legs into change from a kneeling to sitting position. I began to bounce up and down Mr Tan's cock from my squatting position, I prefer squatting to kneeling cowgirl as squatting allow me to sit down harder on his cock and make him plunge deeper in me. Mr Tan grabbed and sucked on my nipples like a new born baby, alternating between them. I push Mr Tan's sucking mouth away from my C cup boobs and showed him how I like my nipples to be played with. "ah.. ah... ah... Mr Tan...pinched me...like this... here...here...ah" I mumbled as I pinched my nipples lightly rub them between my thumb and index finger. "YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! I like that!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" the room was filled with my loud moan as Mr Tan's gentle fingers pinched down on my nipples while I fucked his cock cowgirl style. My legs gave way after my orgasm from riding Mr Tan's cock and they just slump down beside Mr Tan's thigh while he held me in place by placing his hand behind my back.

I rest my head on Mr Tan's shoulder pressing my boobs onto his chest.Mr Tan moved his hands to grab my fleshy butt,with each grab and squeeze my body shivered and I would leak some love juice down Mr Tan's cock. Mr Tan lift me slightly by placing his hands under my armpit and said, "lovely little Shirley ah... did you just pee on me?"

sensualshirley
02-01-2016, 01:16 PM
accident double post.

Ashbirdy
02-01-2016, 01:17 PM

MattJB
02-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Your wish is my desire...

Mr Tan's sad sex part 10

"lovely little Shirley ah... did you just pee on me?"
Hahaha must be his 1st experience with squirt.
I havent had my 1st :(

Hornyguy26
02-01-2016, 02:36 PM
wow nice story...
Waiting for your update sis...

ExBro
02-01-2016, 03:17 PM
Makes me feel like i m Mr Tan ;)...doing all those naughty things to u, dear little lovely shirley ! :p ..btw, sis when Mr Tan pulled off yr little panties, why shd u be covering yr C cup boobs i/o of yr naughty little bare pussy ?? :o:confused:

Mr Tan is an unhappy lucky man...

I haven't met a squirted who can shoot across the room like some describe here or seen on AV...

But I have faith I will... One day...

Bumps for lovely little Shirley!!!

Iwilldomybest
02-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Support and bumped!

robobitch
03-01-2016, 04:28 AM
Support Shirley too :)

sensualshirley
03-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Mr Tan's sad sex part 11

Previously: Mr Tan lift me slightly by placing his hands under my armpit and said, "lovely little Shirley ah... did you just pee on me?"

I shook my head in embarrassment, "no la that's not pee... it's wet wet" Mr Tan's face brighten up into a smile, "hahaha didn't know pussy love juice can be so much, later you must help me change the bed sheet ah" Mr Tan turn me around so that I was on all four and lifted my perky butt by grabbing the area between my butt and waist. My legs were weak from the sensation of the previous orgasm so I lie down with the top half of my body and bobs pressing onto the bed with my face turn to one side with my cute fleshy bum perk out towards Mr Tan giving him an invitation to fuck my pussy doggy style.

I could feel Mr Tan's cock head grinding outside my pussy before pushing his cock into my pussy in one stroke. After my previous orgasm my pussy is now much more relax and moist so Mr Tan's thick cock was able to enter my small pussy easily. Mr Tan was pumping my pussy with his thick cock doggy style. Each time Mr Tan's cock ram into my pussy some of my love juice will spill out uncontrollably from my pussy and when Mr Tan follow up with the next ram it will cause my love juice to splatter onto his crotch and my butt.

*pup pup pup! pup pup pup!

The room was filled with the sound of Mr Tan's crotch slamming down violently on my fleshy butt."Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I was moaning loudly in tantamount to Mr Tan's violent ramming of my pussy. In my mind I was glad that I am bless with a pair of fleshy butt because any slimmer butt would not have been able to absorb the impact of Mr Tan's violent assault. Just as I was enjoying the doggy style fuck Mr Tan was giving me he suddenly stopped, took out his cock and begin to use his cock head to grind, nudge and occasionally push an inch into my pussy before withdrawing.

Horny and eager to be fuck I turn my head side way to look at Mr Tan to protest coyly.

Me: Mr Tan... stop teasing la... fuck me please...fuck me...

Mr Tan did not look at me but was looking at my cute butt and pussy while sucking in his own lips.

Mr Tan: Lovely little Shirley... I hope you don't think of me as some pervert but I can I have a request?

Me: I won't la... what is it?

Mr Tan: Can you call me "Daddy"?

I swallowed some saliva from being shock, my nipples harden and my pussy more moist than ever. I said nothing in respond to Mr Tan's question.

I turn around still on all four but facing Mr Tan. I grabbed Mr Tan's cock and cup my small mouth on it to give him a blowjob. I gradually increase the suction before swallowing his whole cock into my mouth, I gave his cock a few pump with my mouth then allow it to slip out of my mouth. I held Mr Tan's shaft and jerk it while I lick his balls. Mr Tan was pleasantly surprised as he lets out a few groan and moan between my licking. Shifting my attention to his cock head I use my slender tongue to smear my saliva all over his cock head as I lick it like a hungry puppy. I decided it was time to respond to Mr Tan's question.

I looked up at Mr Tan while giving his cock head a one long seductive lick and said, "Daddy, your lollipop taste good..."

**this will be my last update from Shirley's Secret Diary.... thks everybody for the support...:( byebye..

Ashbirdy
03-01-2016, 11:32 AM
No more part 12???

sensualshirley
03-01-2016, 12:41 PM
No more part 12???

mm..

why must write 10 character then can post...:mad:

Ace Dragon
03-01-2016, 12:46 PM
mm..

Why stopping so fast?

Rickey
03-01-2016, 12:53 PM
mm..

Wats happening my dear little lovely Shirley ?? :confused:..dun stop, we love yr stories !!

Donniee
03-01-2016, 02:02 PM
Pitch tent here.

sensualshirley
03-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Pitch tent here.

u can unpitch ur tent because here gt no more butterflies to see...:(

SamsungS5
03-01-2016, 04:09 PM
u can unpitch ur tent because here gt no more butterflies to see...:(

Awwwww we are addicted to your sexventures .... :(

Darabar
03-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Shirley, please cuntinue or start a new story

moneybin
04-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Wow... love your story
Any chances you'll write them in a blog and i'll be very happy to follow them :cool:

sensualshirley
04-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Wow... love your story
Any chances you'll write them in a blog and i'll be very happy to follow them :cool:

I already have a blog...

iRawyer
04-01-2016, 09:00 PM
Nice .... I go search :)

Abcdefghijklmn
04-01-2016, 09:56 PM
shirley is very princessy..

I wait till neck long long..

shootersperm
04-01-2016, 10:24 PM
can i have ur blog address

I already have a blog...