PDA

View Full Version : sugar babe & sugar dad arrangement ( enquiry )

sadsky18
22-09-2015, 06:12 PM
hi bros here , have a question to ask .

i have a friend ( girl ) , she is looking for a sd ( she found ) .

she asked me if im willing to pay upfront ( as a guy opinion ) like a few k .

told her of those scam by xmm where they run away so i wont ( i prefer find fl * pay per meet* )

then she had this arrangement with that guy ( every week payment after two meet up )

BUT that guy *run* off after one meet up

what can my friend do now ?

call or msg that person ( no reply )

any bros have any suggestion ?

( my advice to my friend is - suck thumb lo ) after all this is not something that she is proud of .

22-09-2015, 06:51 PM
Do u even understand what u typing

sadsky18
22-09-2015, 06:58 PM
3072 , yup , i understand what im typing .

Doldrums
22-09-2015, 07:04 PM
so basically she got scammed by the SD with no payment.

Cash on Delivery? I guess thats the safest method still.:D

die.cockstand
22-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Suggestion:
Agree on a monthly fee and meet up frequency
Example $3,000 twice a week, works out to be $375 Per meet.

Cash payment after each meet
Until both are comfortable and trust is built to work on weekly or monthly payment.

Happy555
22-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Can intro ur fren?

demonorc
22-09-2015, 07:56 PM
I guess this is basically based on trust and understanding.

So far,I have yet to encounter an problem.with upfront payment.of course,there are always bad sugar daddy and bad sugar babes.

There is no way around it,Another way is to find a third party to hold on like a deposit. But then again,you gotto trust the third party.

So, it is still a hit and miss. Dun let 1 bad experience.ruin the next possible.experience. :)

clinton
22-09-2015, 10:20 PM
ts ask the girl do fl better, best deal arrangement :D

demonhunter
23-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Her skills not very good I supposed ... if not he will be coming back for more

:D

super_duper108
23-09-2015, 12:41 AM
Why don't ask her to contact me :))

justl00king
23-09-2015, 12:50 AM

Bro, u mean she didn't even collect some partial payment for first meet? :eek:

Doubt any SD be willing to pay full, unless after knowing for some time.

gingkonut
23-09-2015, 12:52 AM

So far,I have yet to encounter an problem.with upfront payment.of course,there are always bad sugar daddy and bad sugar babes.

There is no way around it,Another way is to find a third party to hold on like a deposit. But then again,you gotto trust the third party.

So, it is still a hit and miss. Dun let 1 bad experience.ruin the next possible.experience. :)

Well said bro! But den, not every guy is like you, solid gentleman !

gingkonut
23-09-2015, 12:53 AM
hi bros here , have a question to ask .

i have a friend ( girl ) , she is looking for a sd ( she found ) .

she asked me if im willing to pay upfront ( as a guy opinion ) like a few k .

told her of those scam by xmm where they run away so i wont ( i prefer find fl * pay per meet* )

then she had this arrangement with that guy ( every week payment after two meet up )

call or msg that person ( no reply )

any bros have any suggestion ?

( my advice to my friend is - suck thumb lo ) after all this is not something that she is proud of .

Come come... Let me know that number

infinitiumus
23-09-2015, 05:28 PM

How to trust when just met? It does not make sense. If you haven't encounter any problem, you must be very lucky.

all the scammer sb will pm u now.

demonorc
25-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Yeah. Been very lucky. :)

furritales
25-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Suggestion:
Agree on a monthly fee and meet up frequency
Example $3,000 twice a week, works out to be $375 Per meet.

Cash payment after each meet
Until both are comfortable and trust is built to work on weekly or monthly payment.

This is the best way.. and pay in the hotel room. Both parties have their own fears. The SBs fear of bonk-and-run, the SDs fear of no-bonk-and-run... so pay per meet is the best till a level of trust is there for monthly payouts. But then again, there is no warranty that the sb wont become complacent one day and disappear after you paid the monthly fee. I know of a SD who always tangle a carrot in front of his SB. After 3 months of service he will give a branded bag, after 6 months a holiday trip etc.. And he say this ensure good and prompt service from his SBs...

To step into the world of sd/sb one must be mentally prepared for certain losses. Just treat this hit-and-run as an expensive lesson.

viviankoh
25-09-2015, 11:04 PM
This is the best way.. and pay in the hotel room. Both parties have their own fears. The SBs fear of bonk-and-run, the SDs fear of no-bonk-and-run... so pay per meet is the best till a level of trust is there for monthly payouts. But then again, there is no warranty that the sb wont become complacent one day and disappear after you paid the monthly fee. I know of a SD who always tangle a carrot in front of his SB. After 3 months of service he will give a branded bag, after 6 months a holiday trip etc.. And he say this ensure good and prompt service from his SBs...

To step into the world of sd/sb one must be mentally prepared for certain losses. Just treat this hit-and-run as an expensive lesson.

Good one babe....but some SB may have more than one SD rite... hehe....

Oh well....

reading
25-09-2015, 11:13 PM
Good one babe....but some SB may have more than one SD rite... hehe....

Oh well....

sweet sis u really know :p

viviankoh
26-09-2015, 06:09 AM
sweet sis u really know :p

I heard from a Bro here though I don't qualify since I am fat and ugly... hehe... :eek::eek::eek:

augeen15
27-09-2015, 11:10 AM
Do u even understand what u typing

A bit fuzzy, but can guess his female was bonked by potential sugardaddy. He is supposed to pay at second bonk but chose to vanish instead. So she was cheated of a free bonk by him.

Ask her not to be so stupid. Beginning stage, pay per bonk. After knowing well enough, can be monthly payment.