PDA

View Full Version : Ho Chi Minh Adventure

yandao88
20-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Belated FR from my August Ho Chi Minh Holiday. Document this FR for future reference to brothers interested to go HCM. We are travelling in a group of 3, all guys.

Day 1

Recommend by a friend to stay in this girl friendly hotel little saigon corner boutique hotel near ben thanh market. Book from agoda at S$55 incl tax Superior room with breadfast. The hotel room was very comfortable with bathtub in the toilet. Buffet breadfast with simple selection.
Address: 28 Truong dinh street, District 1

Visit VIC bar, have long hear about this bar from friends, there are many chio bu about 20 over. Each of us took a girl but i take 2girl, drink beer, chat and have fun, the girls speak english well.
Total cost of drinks: we drink 10 bottles of beer pay about 1 mil dong
Tips: 500K per girl
Both my friend decide to take their girl back, I took the one better in entertaining me, Overnight asking US$200
Address: 55 Ho Xuan Huong, District 3

The girls bring us to try out this Hotpot mutton and Charcoal barbeque mutton meat, very tasty. The menu all in vietnamese language, lucky the girls do all the ordering.
Address: Lau de Ba Nga, 15 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1

After dinner back to our hotel, have a good time kissing and groping her body with my hands, took off piece by piece until she naked, took her to shower together. She soap my body and dick, squat down and wash my dick gently while i am standing, then all of a sudden blowjob with deepthroat.. shiok!! Could not resist and unload everything into her mouth. :D

After shower we lie on the bed naked, chatting and cuddling, she told me her sad story, her father left their family when she was young, need money for her younger siblings blar blar blar, just console her abit

Soon i am getting hard again, start to fondle her body, kiss and fingered her pussy, she become wild and grab me tightly when i finger and dig her wet pussy. :D
Soon we end up in missionary position, then finally ask her to come on top for cowgirl, smack her buttock while she bum up and down, finally unload everything into the condom:D

Both of us are so tired we fall asleep after that, she wake up and left at 6am, too tired to do the third shot. Day 1 ends.

yandao88
20-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Day 2

Visit Le duyen 4 near my hotel, you can look through and see girls from outside the saloon becoz of large glass window, choose package from menu at counter, we select hair wash, face wash cum massage, then proceed into the saloon. girls parade for us to choose, each of us select a hot girl, after they will serve us drinks and bring us to wash our hair, face follow by massage, the girls damn chio and speak english well. A very good place for relaxation with chio bu chatting.
Package: abt 200K VND
Tips: 300K VND
Address: 72-74 truong dinh, District 1

Msg the mamasan i know for KTV session, SHIT, she told me she got urgent things need to go back hometown. But lucky she intro her friend, another mamasan from other KTV. Contact the mamasan and proceed to KTV early, order set beer, mamasan very friendly, about 40 over girls to select, see many young and juicy one. Each of us select 1 girl, have a good time kissing and hugging, very gfe, after 2 hr decide to end the KTV session and tabao girl out.
Set beer 24 can incl room: USD 140
Girls tip : USD 25
Mamasan tip: USD 25
Tip the boy: 100K VND
Girls overnight: USD 130
Address: 109 Tran Hung Dao, District 1
For those who are interested in this KTV, just got a msg from this mamasan last week she hop to another KTV already, if interested can get her wechat ID from me.

The night is young, we wanted to go somewhere else to chill out, girls suggest Chill sky bar, so we proceed there. The chill sky bar was located on a roof top with spectacular view of the city. Cocktail cost 300K VND each.
Address; 76A le lai, District 1, AB tower rooftop.

Back to hotel, girl proceed to shower, wanted to join but she refused, end up we shower separately. After that we lie on bed to french kiss, start to lick her nipples, she push me away and said itchy dont like, then i try finger her pussy and she push me away again, fuck this cannot that cannot.

Next i tell her nevermind just bbbj for me, she said ok but she dont like the taste of semen so signal her when i cumming. I said OK then i ask her lie down and i kneel at her neck with my dick in her mouth. Time to time she look up at me to signal, bo chap i just CIM, she realised and try pull out but i use my hand to grab her head prevent her from pulling out. When finally she break free, last drop splash on her hair and face. She rush to toilet to vomit.. :D

Wake up at 5am, she sleeping like pig, feeling horny remove her panties and start to finger her pussy, she start to moan, half sleep half awake trying to push my hands away. When its wet enough, put on my cap, with her still half sleep, penetrate her with my dick and fuck. She immediately scream out, i keep pumping ignoring her trying to push me away until eventually i cum. End of day 2.

yandao88
20-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the upz, will be back soon to continue my FR.

For more info on why i decide to do my write-up here, my previous posting in HCM thread have been shifted away to "TEAM SEAJ Vs 88088" thread.
Since there is so much objection to me posting in international thread.

Refer to the below thread.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=542713

iMalePartner
20-09-2015, 07:35 PM
You just had a terrible mis-adventure posting in here instead of over at the international section. What are you gonna do when the post cop come for you?

ah rat
20-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Ts, any pixs of their neh beh & pussy to share. :D

yandao88
20-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Day 3

Msg my that friend mamasan again ask when she back to HCM, she apologize not able to come back that week. Lucky i got backup, msg 1 girl i know, she previous working in Singapore now back in HCM. Tell her bring 2 girl friends of the same type can company overnight, she said no problem.

While waiting for my girl, we walk to this food stall recommended by a friend, 15 mins walk from Ben thanh market.
They serve very delicious spicy beef beehoon abt 55,000 VND per bowl.
Address: Bun Bo Hue Dong Ba, 110A Nguyen Du, District 1.

After lunch, my girl finally come with her 2 friends. Went to visit History museum and diamond plaza for bowling session with the girls.
Then the girls bring us to Beer garden to chill out, many pretty babe there but these place you need to bring along your own girls, no girls for pickup.
Address: History Museum, 2 Nguyen Binh Khiem, District 1
Address: Diamond plaza, 34 Le Duan, District 1
Address: POC POC Beer Garden, 39 Pham Ngoc Thach, District 3

After drinking back to hotel. This is what we agree, I took my girl for overnight SGD$200, for my friends, they pay SGD$120 to the girls for 1 shot then let them go back home. Consider the time spend company us, worth it.

I have a good time kissing with her in room. Strip her piece by piece till naked, then i undress and go shower with her. I soap her, squat down and wash her pussy, then reach out to lick her clitoris, she grab my head tightly until finally feel she cumming, body shaking. I ask her to do the same to me but this time stop her before i cum because i want to fuck her.

Back to room, couldnt stand anymore, put on my cap and pump her from behind while she is half standing and bending till i shoot. Proceed to sleep and wake up at 7am, shoot another round, eat breadfast and let her go home. End of Day 3.

yandao88
20-09-2015, 08:49 PM
I do not have fetish of taking naked pic ;)

Ts, any pixs of their neh beh & pussy to share. :D

yandao88
20-09-2015, 08:52 PM
Overall a wonderful 4 days 3 night experience in HCM, looking forward to a next trip.
For those brothers who are heading out to cheong in HCM, best to prepared for backup plan.
As an example my friend mamasan last minute back to hometown could not arrange activities for us, lucky i have backup girl.

yandao88
20-09-2015, 08:54 PM
You did not read the 3rd post of my thread. ;)
Can share why you didn't post in the International thread, under HCMC thread, TS by Hurricane88 the boh lan pa moderator? :D

henabi
22-09-2015, 05:00 PM
damn good FR...

too bad i already used up my rep for today. will up you tomorrow :D

I guess in total you spent about 1000-1200 USD, including air ticket + hotel, taxi and other minor etc???

I'm not those "Hit & run" type... I prefer to "fish" around for girls and developing that "bf/gf" feeling with them, showering them with small gifts and if possible become fb

faszcom
22-09-2015, 06:18 PM
damn good FR...

I guess in total you spent about 1000-1200 USD, including air ticket + hotel, taxi and other minor etc???

I'm not those "Hit & run" type... I prefer to "fish" around for girls and developing that "bf/gf" feeling with them, showering them with small gifts and if possible become fb

Please re-think about this...

yandao88
22-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Thanks and do not be bother by those negative comment. Last time there are some idiot making nasty comment of my plan in HCM. I think truth is when started out as newbie, they are not as successful without any assistance. Now they are "red eyes" over other ppl success without the need to ask for help.

What works for me may not work for u. I prefer to have a different girl company everyday. As long as you enjoy the way you play, why care.

Always have a backup girl.

My 2 cents.

damn good FR...

henabi
28-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Please re-think about this...

senior... mind sharing your point of view?