PDA

View Full Version : She Asked Me Why I Kept Whatsapping Today...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
19-09-2015, 07:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Siao liao Siao liao...

My woman came back home a while ago after her rendevous with her Jie Mei at MBS last nite. I asked her got win boh? She said no win no lose.. I said liddat hor lor...got free mbs room and gamble whole nite..sibei song hor...she say mbs crowded last nite cos lots of tourists for F1. I told her aiyah...Cashino oso buay fly away... anytime she huan, she can go with her Jie Mei huan lah..

So TCSS with her about where i bought the Tau Sa Pia in Kovan and made some TieGuanYin tea ...

she sip her tea and read her ipad... soi whatsapp J lor...

i think hor. I must have smiled too much while whatsapping...Nabei:oIo: All chow Froggy's fault...never tell me not to smile when Tau Chiak :oIo:

Fug Fug Fug... then the golden question lai liao...She asked me Why I keep whatsapping today and ask who I am chatting with!!!!

Nabei...Going to Pichar Lobang liaozzzz:oIo::oIo:

I say no lah...just a colleague and we joking about GE2015 stuff lor.. she Gin me and said ... GE2015 so farny meh?

Limpei really this time Chui Tak Lan :eek:

quickly tcss with her abit, gin kar gin chiu change subject and ask her why she never go see the new Carier watch that was just launched....

tsibye....:oIo::oIo::oIo:

phew .....:*:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216695-She-Asked-Me-Why-I-Kept-Whatsapping-Today&goto=newpost).