PDA

View Full Version : Pantry Panties ...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
18-09-2015, 10:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Nabei.. limpei today work overtime in ofpit!

Bo pian, 8pm concall with HQ ... sometimes i wonder why these AMDK always liddat..tsibuy..dunno today ish Friday meh...now Happy Hour some more...Phua Tsibye! :oIo:

Never mind lor... just now i go Pantry take water cos my chiobu milf sexcretary pang kang liao...nabei :oIo: gotta take myself..:oIo:

Aniwae... saw a newbie finance gal having dinner at pantry area...quite chio one...so decided to jee hong a bit with her...

i asked her why she work so late ... she said no choice gotta rush um zai simi ranjiao finance leepork...

So I ask her no boyfriend to go out meh on friday nite ... she say lust time got but now broke off liaozzz...

...tcss a bit ... then she finish dinner and went to throw her leftover and foam box in the central jeebuy kanina office pantry dustbin...

OH MY GOD... i bio the tight elastic body hugging skirt...wa lan ah... G String siah...:D:D

she turn around and smile at me...nabei... got dimple huan.. limpei melt melt again...so ask her later go for a drink wif me after my concall with HQ...she says ok...

HUAT AH ... later i post FR .... hehehe...:D

now lan lan... surf internet until 8pm ... Tsibuy...really AMDK...Ptui :oIo:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216618-Pantry-Panties&goto=newpost).