PDA

View Full Version : Boss Leongsam can verify these are clones

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-09-2015, 05:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.

Sinkie
Glockman
Entree
Gotze
Qweqweqw
Shaven

All have common interest of Amos Yee or Russia or North Korea or Sex photos/videos.

Shaven is a self declared Malaysian SPR working in Spore and living in JB. More precisely in the same JB housing estate and that is how he had access to my particulars and smeared me.

Sinkie was created shortly after I spoke up against injustice and told off some Msians for calling Singaporeans sinkies. For two years or so, Sinkie has painstakingly created an image of being Singaporean but if you read carefully, nothing to confirm except he has indepth knowledge of Singapore after working for so long in Singapore.

When I went off the forum for two months, he went dead too. Resurrected when I come back. After I dropped a hint of knowing his clone before election, Sinkie went into overdrive posting threads to prove he is Singaporean at ballot box and stressed he is wheelchair bound. BTW he said he is wheelchair bound just after I said about being sick at one time.

Why I say he is a psychopath? Well he created these clones to make regular or even daily pyschopath spin of stories based on known facts of me. Like I rented a HDB before and soon a pychopath story by Gotze of his prostitute girlfriend renting a room.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216526-Boss-Leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones&goto=newpost).