PDA

View Full Version : My young days part 1

funboy11775
06-07-2006, 01:50 PM
After reading so many stories post by our bros here, I would also like to share my experenice..... This is my first post I will try my best to write....

This happens many years back when I still in my NS days..... After book out on Friday, me and my camp buddies when to 97 canto (next to Lido, so it has been a long time) for a night out.

We were a bunch of army boys and drinking like no tomorrow.... Just then, I saw a man with 2 ladies with him.... One of them is quite a lau chio (30 plus... during that time I am only 19 plus) and very sexy.... I keep eyeing in her.... I think she also know....

When I go toilet and pass her table, I smile at her and she smile back... I think ho say liao... but did not make my move.... youknow when you young you want to play cool....

During the night, we kept having eye contact and smile at each other... by 12 plus, she is leaving and she walk pass my table and hold my hand and pass me a piece of paper...i saw is her name and pg no... (that time is still pager)

I feel shoik liao... so i go after her and chat with her....we TCSS for a while and then she grab my cock and ask me to join her at another pub....

I was taken aback and tell her I will page her as I do not want to fly my buddy any areoplan.... So she agree....

After 1 week, I try to page her and chat with her... asking where she works and etc.... found out that she is single and work in scotts road....

So after book out, i went there and page her again... this time she gave me her working place address and I went up... to find out that is a massage palour..... Shit that is my first time in these places....

So I went in and ask for her.... she came out and ask me to massage (KNN I tot I kana chop liao) but act cool say ok... So went to the room and massage..

After tat, she started to remove her clothes... My didi already fucking hard liao... she proceed south and lick me all over.... She started to suck me and also my balls sending me to seveth heaven.... Then I ask her to turn around and started my first encounter with her pussy..... I started licking her and she suddenly stop sucking and fall on my lap with her boobs on my cock... and started panting... 'argg.... yes.... suck that clilt....' that encourage me to go on...

Sorry will continue later... boss ask me for meeting liao....

funboy11775
06-07-2006, 04:16 PM
Cont....

I suck on her clit till she is all wet... Then she tell me 'okie I cannot take it anymore... faster put it in....' So I rode her missionary... at the same time I play with her boobs...

Then she suggest doggy... wa lau... shiok... hear the paik pailk sound... she is expert la... she can follow my movement and plus the contraction in her clit, I came.....

We proceed to shower in the room and she say she like young man....

After shower, we still fonder for a while till she say time is almost up.... when I wanted to pay her, she told me is ok... she enjoy it.... So I left the place. She told me to call her next week when I book out....

to be con....

hongnian
07-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Looks like a good story developing. I'll set up my tent here.:D

vinsc
08-07-2006, 01:16 AM
2nd tent pitched

nerdynut
10-07-2006, 10:12 AM
did he do it raw???

ralphael
10-07-2006, 10:34 AM
A Great Camp Site!

kingcopa
10-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Look like it. But guess he is ok cos still posting here kekeke

jdi813
10-07-2006, 10:43 AM
did he do it raw???if the story being recounted is as old as it sounds ... i dun think this is an issue and irrelevant to this thread :cool:

Good start to the story anyhow bro ... looking forward to the next installment