PDA

View Full Version : is it alright to get erection during a clean type of massage

Sammyboy RSS Feed
16-09-2015, 11:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Recently went to a clean family type spa. Chose full body massage from the menu. Family member chose foot massage. Among the masseue there were man and women from local , msian and indo.as I am not comfortable for man to give me full body massage, I selected a msian milf. Milf led me to a drawn curtain. From the theme of the shop and dressing of the milf, I can confirm is a no hanky panky type. However I was surprised milf asked me to strip full naked, but lower body was covered by a large towel. After recomposing my shockness , I thought alamak it is normal to strip naked for a full tuina for easy access to the lower body veins and blood vessels. As the milf rubbed oil to my thigh area, I felt high and aroused. Tried to gain control of myself not to think wild, in just I got premature ejaculation. Throughout the whole rubba process I managed to refrain myself from ejaculating but lj was damned hard due to accidentally milf tends to tickle my balls while focusing to massage the lower thigh .it was super shiok experience . After finishing the thigh and ankle, milf asked me to flip to front and she used the same towel to cover my lower front. This comes the malu part. As she was massaging my tummy (according to her this is to purge poison) the front towel raised as in a flag raising ceremony. Milf took a peek at the ceremony and o don't know how to describe her thoughts... I felt ashamed and blushed !!
If it is in a dirty spa this is nothing lah , next stage confirm fire cannon lo..

What do you all think about clean massage and how to handle awkward situation ?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216423-is-it-alright-to-get-erection-during-a-clean-type-of-massage&goto=newpost).