PDA

View Full Version : Sharing my first MFM threesome experience! Wow!

mrmrxiao
14-09-2015, 04:41 PM
FR on recent MMF

Been reading the forum for awhile now, and wanted to fulfill a fantasy for my gf to have a threesome, MFM. couple of weeks back, asked for potential candidates and recently just done the deed. the experience was mind blowing. really. this story is 100% real and so recent. lol.

during the afternoon, texted Mr D whether free for MMF in the evening and he replied he will be free after his dinner appt at 930pm. So we confirmed timing and location. meanwhile, I was really good to gf, bring her watch show, bring her eat nice food. in short just simply sweet to her. and commented that we will be having a drinking date in the evening and i made arrangement to meet one lucky dude from the sbf forum for mmf. if she is ok with the arrangement we go with the flow, if not just walk away.

It was a saturday evening. Met at Robertson walk with Mr D at 10pm. Had some wine and drinks. Mid way, i had an urgent call and had to leave to settle some urgent matters, leaving my gf and Mr D alone. I told them i will be back in an hour's time. So i left, and in my head while driving, i was thinking what will happen to both of them, will they leave for hotel without me? Will gf be kidnapped? Such thoughts constantly flooded my mind, or Mr D will be taking advantage of my abscence and touching my gf. Half worried half excited. Thus i sped and hurried the things i need to do.

DowntownWest
14-09-2015, 04:42 PM
1st camper ..... :D

PrinceCharles
14-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Great stuff :D

mrmrxiao
14-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Before I met up with Mr D, I already pre empted him to let my gf drink more and faster to let her relax, so that chances are higher...my gf is more horny when she is semi high (thru whatsapp)

so I rushed back, found a car lot and quickly parked my car. I ran back to the restaurant (barraka), hoping to still find my gf there. there she was, still very sober and chatting with Mr D. she probably had a glass then. what a relieve...

then i started to talk to the 2 of them, asking what did they talk about, then my gf was sharing with me how Mr D started threesome/foursome previously, and shared his past experience with my gf. Mr D was nice, comforting and reassuring my gf that it's ok and common that couples swing or have threesome fantasy. throughout the conversation i was thinking inside, whether there will be any action tonight or not, whether my gf is happy with Mr D...so far so good, seems that my gf is quite comfortable to talk to him, thus i like to speed things a little,i ask them to toast to finish up the wine and i ordered beer for my gf, mixing alcohol will get high faster.

my gf went to the ladies, thus i had a short men talk with Mr D on how to proceed further, and we discussed about getting a room. until now i still dont know whether my gf will go to hotel, but seems like high chance, thus i did a fist bump with Mr D as our plans are falling in place. so when my gf is back from the ladies, we kept quiet, and I suggest playing poker. then my gf commented that some places cannot play poker in the open. thus we suggested going else where. it was 12 am then. I had a set of poker cards in my car and I ran to take the cards. we arranged to meet outside barraka in 3 mins. then we discussed where to go and play and I said Mr D had arranged a place and we are going there in Mr D's car!

Woohoo....

iNotChioBu
15-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Nice start ...... camping for updates :)

tigershark
15-09-2015, 02:21 PM
TS pls continue :D

mrmrxiao
15-09-2015, 04:17 PM
So we walked towards Mr D's car. Until now i still dont know how the outcome will turn out, but the good thing is we will be going to a hotel. The thing about my gf, when she is drunk she dont show it. So i have no idea whether she is high or not, but one thing for sure now is we are all going to a hotel to play poker.

Mr D was at the driving seat and i am in the front passenger seat and my gf was sitting behind. Then we talked about playing strip poker and ask whether she is up to it. She said she is not scared and probably it is us who will lose. She said she doesnt know the rules but we assured her that its ok, we will guide her along. If she lose then just take off can already.... hehe... so we reached the hotel lobby and waited for Mr D to check in. Both my gf and i wanted to pee badly... the wait is so long... as soon as he checked in, we pressed the lift. We proceeded to the room. It was on the 13th floor...so Mr D tried to open the door but cant open and we were shocked and then he realised our room is on the 14th and we hurriedly rush to the lift. We then proceeded to 14th storey.

Outside the room door we were so excited and yet both of us wanted to pee badly, especially me, jumping around trying to keep the pee from flowing out.... Knock knock knock.... and we walked into the room........

redridinghoodsg
15-09-2015, 04:37 PM
More please!!!

koebshaq0_0
15-09-2015, 04:48 PM
Nice story, please continue when you have a chance

mrmrxiao
15-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Once in the room, my gf rushed to use the toilet. Straightaway after her, I rushed in to pee too. Mr D was inside the room taking off his socks and shoes. After we come out from the toilet, we removed our socks and shoes.

The room was quite spacious,had a small coffee table and chair, a big bed just enough for 3. We had a room with a view, the view is of another hotel. Lol...straightaway I plug my hp to charge just as the battery is almost flat and in case I might need it later. Mr D got us 3 bottles of pocari sweat, just in case we are thirsty.

After that, I then take out the pack of cards and shuffle it. I sat in the middle of the bed, mr d on my left and my gf on my right. We talked about the rules. Then my gf commented she had 7 things to take off before seeing her in her bra and panty. We use piece by piece. Mr D had 4 items, belt, shirt, pants and under wear. I had jeans,2rings,t shirt and underpants. My gf had 3 rings,2 ear rings blouse and shorts, bra and panty. We(mr d and I) were waiting in anticipation and eagerly starting the game. Like 2 hungry wolves tag team against my gf. We also said that if one does not have any clothes on, must do forfeit. Our objective is to get my gf naked, in her birthday suit.

I started to shuffle and distribute the cards......

TBC....

B3ys
16-09-2015, 01:17 AM
Please continue. .

Kloze
16-09-2015, 01:21 AM
waiting for updates :)

imodel
16-09-2015, 03:17 AM
https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12038525_910649035684918_6199356980478168354_n.jpg ?oh=01f95893142c780700324a1100f3a612&oe=56AB590D

Shueming
16-09-2015, 04:19 AM
nice writing :)

ZacCommand
16-09-2015, 10:26 AM
Waiting for next update .

mrmrxiao
16-09-2015, 02:20 PM
So we started our game. We each got our first hand of cards.i looked at mine, I was like shit, what a bad hand. My gf also said hers was bad. Then mr d also said his was terrible. So I changed 4 cards and lucky I have a pair, my gf also had one pair but sorry Mr D, he had nothing and had to take off his belt.

Mr D without hesitation took his belt off. We started round 2. This time I lost and I removed a ring off my finger. Round 3 mr d lost and had to play without his shirt. Gf is very lucky though after a few rounds nothing happened.

It was fourth round my darling lost and she removed one of her ring. She said never mind "I still have a lot of things on".

We carried on playing. This time it was Me who lost, i took another ring off. Next, it was mr d again. He had unlucky streaks. I think if mr d is reading this now he can recall he is so unlucky that night with all the losing streaks. But I think the lucky thing is sitting right in front of him is a very pretty and sexy girl, wearing a see through white top which just covers the bra,revealing abit of her tummy, and a dark blue shorts. This girl sitting in front of him will be devoured by him later.

Mr d removed his pants leaving him with his underwear only. Instantly you can see movement down below, I wonder what's going through his mind then. Can see the bulge forming. Seeing the game proceeded so slowly, and mr d lost almost everything he had, he wanted to change the game. Mr d wanted to play something simple yet can make the angel in front of him strip to her birthday suit. You can see how hungry this mr d is. What a beast....but I love it. I love seeing the reaction on my gf and mr d's face. Each time we take something off, I observe the facial expression and wondering what's going on in their mind then.

Tbc.....

juiceaddict
16-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Tent pitched.... more pls

Abcdefghijklmn
16-09-2015, 09:34 PM
+++++

Liked

clinton
16-09-2015, 09:58 PM
nice story :p

chickeneggchamp
16-09-2015, 10:57 PM
tent pitched. please continue TS!

beefnoodle
17-09-2015, 01:45 AM
camping here :D

mrmrxiao
17-09-2015, 02:35 AM
Mr d wanted to change to a game which is a no brainer, the most important thing , it must be fast. We had the whole night to ourselves but why does he seem so eager? He must be,wanted so badly to see what's underneath her blouse and pants. Mr d seemed very starved and deprived, despite a gentlemanly look on the outside, but deep inside is a beast yet to be unleashed. You can see from mr d's eyes, constantly eyeing on my gal and keep hoping that she will lose.

Deep inside me, I also hope that my darling will lose and strip bare naked in front of us. I wonder how it feels and how she will react.

We changed game, mr d suggested to play a game whereby u guess whether the next card is higher or lower. He shuffled the cards and opened the first card. It was 8club.
It was my turn. I guessed lower. It turned out to be J diamond.
I lost and straightaway I took my t shirt off.
Next was mr d and he guessed lower, he was correct as the next card was a 4hearts and next my darlings turn.
my gal guessed higher, but it turned out to be 3spades. She lost!
She removed another ring.

The game was getting faster and u can see the lecherous grin on mr d's face. Then it was back to me I guessed higher of course, it was 9spades. Then it was back to mr d. Mr d guessed higher, but it turned out to be 5hearts.

At this point of time, mr d had to take off his last piece of clothing. He had nothing left. He just turned facing the toilet away from us and took off his underwear.. After that he turned back and sat on the bed facing us. His cock grew in size and hardened. Mr d doesn't have the biggest package, not long and not thick,but something special about his cock is his dickhead is huge in comparison to his whole shaft. His cockhead was bright red in colour. Probably all the blood in his body suddenly channeled to his big mushroom head. He was very proud of his member.

We continued the game, my gf guessed higher, and bingo she is correct. It turned out to be Queen spade. I chose lower,it turned out to be 8 diamond. I got it correct too. Mr d always have tough decisions. He chose higher, but turned out to be a 7club. He is really unlucky. Mr d had to do his forfeit of 5 push ups. He place his hands on the edge of the queen sized bed and did 5 push ups. Now it was my gf's turn again. She chose higher. Turned out to be 4 diamond, she lost again. She took out the last accessory on her hand. She still had 2 ear rings left.

I chose higher , I was right again! It was 10spade. Back to mr d, he chose higher, this time round he lost again! It was 7hearts. Mr d did another 5 push ups. So poor thing...

Tbc....

iNotChioBu
17-09-2015, 03:26 PM
camping for next update :)

AnjingMati
17-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Shiok ah stripping games .... :D
Please update soon !!

mrmrxiao
18-09-2015, 01:40 AM
Mr D had to do 5 push ups wth his dick dangling. My gf was giggling while watching him pump against the bed. Up next was my.gf's turn. She choose lower, and she lost, it was Ace of spade. She took off an ear ring from her right ear. Confirm lower, it was 10 hearts.

Mr D guessed the next card, and again he lost. He chose lower yet king hearts. He was telling us, before action starts he had no energy already.all spent on the forfeits. He begin dry humping the bed again. We laughed at his misfortune. Gf lost the next one with a queen hearts.she removed her last earring.

Next i lost too with a ace of hearts. I took off my pants, leaving only boxers on. Mr d won finally with 4clubs. Gf lost the next one with a 3 clubs, she had to remove her see thru blouse, exposing her 34D boobs with only a white lacy and floral bra. Mr D's eyes almost popped out, starring at her cleavage. What a treat to Mr D's eyes. I too also lost the next card! I chose higher and end up lower! 2clubs!!! I had to remove my boxer. I felt weird exposing myself to my gf and a male stranger. My cock wasnt responding, staying flacid all tje while. Mr D was laughing, he said easy. He chose higher, but know what? He lost! He had the smallest card,2 Diamond! What are the odds???! He complained later he really dont have strength already. I said, never mind, Mr D can come 7 times in 3.5hrs in his past sexperience...yes he is famous for coming 7 times in 3.5hrs. He shared with us too, prior to that i read his old post, he really can cum many times. Gf won again with jack spade. I lost with 9spade. So i did dips instead of push up.

Mr d took the used stack of cards and reshuffled in again. He won with 8 hearts. My gf lost the next, now she had to remove her shorts, leaving her in undies and bra. Mr d scanned her body again and saw a wet spot on her white floral panty. My darling probably is sexcited. She look really good and sexy in her matching bra and panty.

Tbc...

iCat69
18-09-2015, 04:25 AM
Please carry on :D

coconutboy
18-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Please go on

jsingh85
18-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Waiting for update nice story.

B0njovi
18-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Nice story! Waiting for next update:)

iFarkCare
19-09-2015, 02:13 AM
More please !!!!! :)

jasminee
19-09-2015, 06:33 AM
The game sound really exciting :D

B0njovi
19-09-2015, 07:23 AM
Slowly build up. I like it. Camping here.

PrinceCharles
19-09-2015, 08:10 AM
Nicely written bro

mrmrxiao
19-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Next was me again, I won, then pass to Mr D again he too also won, then it was back to my darling again. She lost. Oh oh, my gf had to strip either her top or her bottom. She was thinking a while, then her hands casually went behind her back, and easily unclasp her bra strap, while one hand was still holding on the front of the bra to prevent it from falling.

I looked at Mr D, his eyes were glued to my gal's chest. He was staring hard at her, ogling at her, and waiting hungrily for my baby to remove that piece of garment supporting her boobs for the whole day. That pair of boobies are to die for, firm and bouncy, with nice brown little areoles the size of a 10cent coin. My gf likes to tease Mr D a little by slowly revealing her skin bit by bit, showing more and more skin slowly and then only revealing the left side nipples and boobs before showing everything. I saw Mr D's cock suddenly stiffened until rock hard, as if the dickhead is about to burst. gf is very sporting, she doesn't feel shy about it.i guess she must be quite confident of her body and also comfortable with the both of us.

Next was me again, I won and passed to Mr D which he won too. Gf had only 1 last piece of cloth protecting her most private and sacred part of the body; that is the silky soft lacy panty,which she gets to keep or loses it if she loses the next card. Then now is the time for me to be excited as this gal in front of me, my personal pussy for own consumption is gonna be exposed to a stranger right in front of my very eyes! My gf lost! Oh my god! In less than a minutes time,this exclusive pussy of mine will be admired and shared with this total stranger of 3hours. My gf stood up and slowly remove her panty from her side and slowly allowing the silky material to slide down her flawless skin. What a sight! My cock is now alive! The clean shaven pussy is so inviting. Mr D's eyes never left my gf's couch. Not even once. I think he probably is mentally raping my gf already!

Tbc...

prataonion
19-09-2015, 04:42 PM
More please !!!!!!
Thanks

FiakPartner
20-09-2015, 12:20 AM
Sexciting story :D

HornyMan14
20-09-2015, 01:02 AM
wasting for more

sony2002
20-09-2015, 01:13 AM
nice story...and you have great photographic memory of the games in detail!!

+14 points for u

20-09-2015, 07:35 PM
nice story

mrmrxiao
21-09-2015, 01:41 AM
I said let's wash up and my darling went into the shower first. While she was in the shower, I spoke to Mr D. Well done and fist bump him again. After that I joined my gf in the shower. The toilet had a bathtub and I got into the bathtub with my gf. I hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss. I was grabbing her boobies from behind.

She off the tap. I took the shower gel and poured a generous amount onto my palm. I applied directly to her breast, and slowly massaged her breast, the feeling is so amazing! You guys should try! I took my time and massaged each of the tits,molesting her titties and then my fingers circling around her nipples. Her nipples were so hard and erected. The soap made the whole experience so heavenly, my hands explored her boobs and then found their way to her pussy. While doing that I was whispering in her ears, you are so sexy and I love you. I was also licking the inside of her ears and slowly breathing into her ears. Meanwhile my fingers were slowly playing with her clitoris, rubbing non stop. Then I lathered her hands, her legs and finally her ass. She has a tight ass. I put my forearm beneath her pussy and slided back and forth. She was gliding on my arm and enjoying the process. She was fucking my arm, the feeling is fantastic. She gave a soft moan. It was so fucking sexy. She did that for a good 2 mins. Next she took the shower gel and lathered my whole body, but she stopped when it's around my cock. She then poured more shower gel onto her palm and then grab my cock with her hand full of shower gel. She massaged my dick sensually, pulling my foreskin backwards and then covered my whole shaft with her hands. Ooooohhh... The feeling is heavenly...she glided back and forth my stiff cock and used another hand to massage my balls.it felt damn good! I was enjoying this moment. After a minute or so she stopped and said, let's reserve it for later.

Tbc....

iFark69
21-09-2015, 01:58 AM
Do continue soon :)

lionox
21-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Nice writing and building up tension bro! Please continue!

thomas88
21-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Steamy story you have there....Please input more :o:o:o

mrmrxiao
22-09-2015, 03:20 AM
My gf and I dried up and proceeded to the room. Mr D saw us and quickly went into the shower. My gf crashed on to the bed with only the towel covering her boobs. She giggled mischievously. I set beside her and planted a passionate kiss. Our tongues were fighting. We kissed for a minute or two before I went down south. I licked her inner thighs. She let out a soft moan, saying its so comfy darling. My tongue glided around her silky smooth skin for a couple of minutes before I aimed for her clitoris. I performed the A-Z with my tongue on her clit.she was enjoying my tongue, and occasionally, I will stop and suck on her clit.she will moan louder and louder. By the time I finished A-Z on my gf, Mr D was out. So I started to remove my gf's towel, eagerly like a child unwrapping his present. My gf was my prized trophy. My gf's body was once again revealed to this new fuck buddy.

Mr D sat on my gf's right side while I was on my gf's left. Both men without communicating with each other, we both attacked my gf's nipples simultaneously. He was licking her right nipple while I was sucking on the left. My gf was moaning, she was really enjoying our licks. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying the moment. It was like the girls in av, getting both her nipples sucked by 2 different men. It was so arousing. It's as if re enacting a scene in a jav. It was the first time my gf had such intense stimulation, not just one side of her titties, but concurrently on both nipples! Not only that, Mr D reached for her pussy and started fingering her. He commented her pussy is so wet and tight. I touched her pussy, Mr D was not lying, her pussy is indeed very wet and slimy. I can see that Mr D's fingers really enjoyed my gf's pussy as he can't seem to get enough of playing with her pussy. Suddenly my gf let out a loud moan and whole body was in a spasm. Her body was shivering. I believed my gf just came. Her cheeks were red. I loved the satisfied look on her face.

Tbc...

mrmrxiao
22-09-2015, 11:38 PM
I kissed my gf's lips and then I fed her my dick. She was leaning sideway and started giving me head. She took her own sweet time and slowly engulf my own dick in her mouth. She gave me a long and slow blowjob. It was about a minute or so.

Mr D was still playing with her pussy until my gf sat up straight. my gf then turned her head and starting sucking on Mr D's dick. Yes bbbj to mr D! Initially I was thinking of no fluid exchange, but now my darling is actually sucking another guy's dick right in front of me, without condom. She said that condoms have a bad taste.i was totally jealous and yet super excited at the same time! All the while watching porn for close to 30years, now I am actually watching live porn, and the porn actress is my gf! And I am so close to it! I went behind her head and my face was just 10cm away from Mr D's dick, watching her suck someone else's cock. The mixed feelings got me really excited and horny. I saw how she took his whole shaft into her mouth and she allowed this stranger to deep throat her! After watching it awhile, I felt really excited and wanna capture the moment and I took her hand phone to record the whole process of her giving head to another man. I kept asking her, does she like the cock, does she like sucking it? She replied mumbling as there is a big cockhead in her mouth. She can't speak properly with his dick in her mouth. Being jealous, I stood to her left and position my cock In front of her mouth. She did not take my cock into her mouth instantly, in fact she pulled out his member and began stroking both of our cocks with both hands. She was stroking his penis with her right hand and mine with her left hand. I was recording every moment of it. She compared the size of our penis and she realized that she is lucky to have a big dick all these while. Mr D is taller and bigger built, but his cock is not as big as mine. Although his is not big, he had a big mushroom head and big balls. I actually knew I am quite well endowed below as I have seen dicks in toilets in gym or in army long time ago. My gf started to put my throbbing hard cock into her mouth. She gave it a few hard sucks before switching to Mr D. We were fighting to have our dicks sucked. We were competing silently. Soon I edged forward and she knows I wanted it again. We alternated for a while.....

Tbc

self_reserved
23-09-2015, 06:58 AM
Very nice.
I started to have MFM fetish too.
Jealous and horny at the same time.

Anyway your gf was drunk then?

mrmrxiao
23-09-2015, 08:19 AM
Very nice.
I started to have MFM fetish too.
Jealous and horny at the same time.

Anyway your gf was drunk then?

She was sober.

JohnHorGaoGan
23-09-2015, 04:29 PM
camping for more updates ....

tigerwoods888
23-09-2015, 04:44 PM
Amazing. What a coincidence.

I was the one who got the room for her that day. Girl in white. You should have taken the picture on Sunday or Monday, 13 or 14 Sep.

https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12038525_910649035684918_6199356980478168354_n.jpg ?oh=01f95893142c780700324a1100f3a612&oe=56AB590D

iLabbit
23-09-2015, 07:09 PM
More please !!!!! :D

clinton
23-09-2015, 07:39 PM
ts when can we see the video ? :D job well done

Eveready99
23-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Good story, pls continue :)

otamay
24-09-2015, 06:59 AM

Yes, the video clip will be wonderful.

josephlim184
24-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Bravo bro u exchanging sperm with a stranger. I wont allow my gf to hsve bbbj in front of me.

mrmrxiao
24-09-2015, 12:02 PM

Dont think i will share the video...as if i ownself become a scandal. My gf will then be exposed. I dont mind share pics or sound of her moans maybe. My objective is to get 100k readers,because she reads this thread...lol...she said if you can get 100k, then there will be 4-5some! You could be one of the lucky guys.

mrmrxiao
24-09-2015, 12:03 PM
Bravo bro u exchanging sperm with a stranger. I wont allow my gf to hsve bbbj in front of me.

Yeah i know also , but she prefers without cd.

mrmrxiao
24-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Can anyone identify Mr D? If correct maybe i will share some good stuff?

otamay
24-09-2015, 12:50 PM
My objective is to get 100k readers,because she reads this thread. ..lol...she said if you can get 100k, then there will be 4-5some! Yo u could be one of the lucky guys.

Looking forward to be the lucky one.

beefnoodle
24-09-2015, 01:36 PM
There will be a lucky draw? :D

tapzs
24-09-2015, 03:23 PM
bravo!
up for u!

mrmrxiao
26-09-2015, 03:09 AM
My gf alternated between 2 dicks, left and right. She was very busy with sucking, and I videoed the whole process. I got her on all fours and her mouth was still sucking Mr D. By then she was already sucking our cock for 15minutes already. She was never this hardworking and hungry for cock before. She just kept sucking non stop until Mr D was moaning. I went behind her and started banging her. We talked about this previously during our lovemaking, about me banging her hard while she was sucking another guy's dick. It got me real jealous and there I was, banging her really hard, "punishing" her for sucking another guy in front of me.

Her pussy was really tight and wet. By the way her pussy was cleanly shaven, it was very smooth, Mr D whole night was licking her pussy.i was still filming while banging her from behind. I lay her on the bed and pushed her head to the edge of the bed and pump her missionary style. Gf's mouth was opened widely and this Mr D just plunged his cock deep into her throat and fucking her mouth. He kept stuffing his cock down her throat. What amazed me was my gf did not gag at all! I was so surprised! She did gag a couple times before during our previous lovemaking sessions, but not now! She managed it so well, allowing her throat to be fucked, u can see from outside, her neck and throat, that darn cock was punishing her throat from inside. Mr D said since it was his first shot and full of cum, he wanted just blowjob, he wanted to cum in mouth! He wanted to shoot his stream of hot cum into my gal's mouth! He even said he want my gal to play with his cum when he comes. What a bastard, wanting to have the first blood of the day to shoot his load into my gf's mouth. What a fucker. He kept thrusting and fucking her mouth, for close to 25mins, both of us guys have yet to come, and my poor gf had to work so hard with her mouth and neck!

My gf changed position again. Mr D is now lying flat on the bed, with his back resting on the bed frame. One of his hands below supporting his neck and head and another hand occasionally pushing my gf deeper into his dick and sometimes pushing her hair to a side so that he can watch my gf suck his fucking cock. What a sight. My gf sucked and worked very hard, her neck probably is very sore with the up and down. This Mr D just refused to cum. I kept pumping her, her pussy contracted so many times, can tell my gf cum many times. I kept pumping and pumping, my tool just pistoning in and out of the pussy. I could not hold it any further I just pump as fast as I could and I shot my load into her pussy. Hot streams of cum just spurted out into her pussy. Yes, I shot raw into her pussy. She just finished her period and during safe period, thus quite safe to shoot inside. The feeling was amazing, able to shoot into her pussy. One word, shiok!! Meanwhile I was still filming and I ask her whether she likes the cock and whether she enjoys being fucked and at the same time giving a blowjob.she said it was wonderful.i kept asking whether he came yet, whether he shot his load into her mouth yet. She replied nothing buy kept on sucking.

Tbc

iCuntfuse
26-09-2015, 03:28 AM
Well done TS ..... please continue :)

mrmrxiao
27-09-2015, 12:16 AM
Anyone can guess Mr D's nickname from this forum? Correct gets to see my gf's pics. Anyway, it was suggested by mr D.

shalala01
27-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Anyone can guess Mr D's nickname from this forum? Correct gets to see my gf's pics. Anyway, it was suggested by mr D.
Up u my humble points first.
Answer:
DowntownWest ?

sadfa
27-09-2015, 12:45 AM
Dickwad Dickhead Dickydick Dickson Dicksoon Ducky Dickyducky Duckdick

water_boi
27-09-2015, 08:52 PM

Dickster..

mrmrxiao
27-09-2015, 09:36 PM
mr D's nickname in forum might not start with D.

mrmrxiao
27-09-2015, 09:55 PM
My gf's pussy had a huge and warm creampie as it was my first shot of the day and my warm cum started to ooze out from her pussy. There were traces of blood mixed with cum and stained the white bed sheet. The cum was thick and gooey. My gf continued to blow mr d, this time round she was on all fours In front of mr d sucking his cock furiously. Her head was moving up and down, sucking very hard. I heard mr d moaning in delight. I continued to ask has mr d cum yet? Then suddenly mr d moaned loudly and I know this lucky guy has cummed in her mouth, shooting his warm load into her mouth. My gf did not spit out nor did she swallow immediately, but she was playing with the cum and posing for the video. She had the damn fucking sexy and come fuck me look. She allowed the cum to slowly dribble through the sides of her mouth and slowly dripping on her breast. This is the first time I witnessed this, I was telling mr d is so fucking lucky. What a lucky bastard. My gf played with the cum with her fingers, and putting her fingers to her tongue and swirl the cum on her tongue. I was so fucking excited and jealous!

She swallowed the remaining cum in her mouth.i asked her how does mr D's cum taste like, she said she tasted ok, no bad taste...I asked her whether she likes it, she said she loved it. After that she went to the toilet to rinse her mouth. I told mr d, we did it. After that I went to the shower to join my gf to wash my cock. Meanwhile my gf also washed her pussy.

Tbc...

sadfa
27-09-2015, 10:47 PM
mr D's nickname in forum might not start with D.

Knn like that how to guess?

mrmrxiao
28-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Mr d is active in orgies. Read the clues about mr d. It's very obvious. Think u search u probably easily can find who he is. I would say super easy. It was his idea to guess him. He is reading it as well

vtjl
28-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Is it tazDdevil21

iPork
28-09-2015, 10:00 PM
Is it xxxjap? :D

iPork
28-09-2015, 10:10 PM
is it xxxjap? or leejacky30? :D

HarryPotter1
28-09-2015, 10:31 PM
TS keep it going :D

LuckyEight
29-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Good story developing.

mrmrxiao
29-09-2015, 04:13 PM
good tries, but none get it. more clue? the bro nick starts with "S"

iPork
29-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Could it be Sauna?!

HairyPotter1
29-09-2015, 08:40 PM
Please update soon :)

plee
30-09-2015, 11:34 AM
Good story. More please!

mrmrxiao
01-10-2015, 02:50 AM
Both my gf and I finished washing our private parts, we went back into the room.it was a very fun and sexciting round 1! Just as both of us lie down on the bed, my gf lying down in the middle and me on her left, mr d without letting my gf rest, started attacking her pussy. He started by licking her clitoris. He licked and licked, and licked for almost 5 minutes, he started to use his tongue to penetrate the insides of my gf's vagina. His tongue was everywhere, on the insides of the vaginal walls,at the bottom, the perineum. He loved her love juice. Deep inside my mind, her pussy juice was mixed with my cum, literally, he was also eating my sperm. It was so wet and moist, her cunt juice mixed with my man juice, it was a heavenly concoction. Mr d loved it. He kept sucking the juice out of her pussy. My gf was in estacy and loving the moment. She was moaning sexily. It was music to our ears.

For me, I took the phone and started recording again. Recorded how Mr D dived into my gf's muff. Saw how his tongue digged my gf's love hole.it was so erotic and so fucking sexy. My gf looked at me and asked me to kiss her. I hesitated for a moment. Why? Because mr d just shot his load full of his fucking sperm into my gf's mouth. Her lips, her mouth and her tongue all coated with his sperm! If I kissed her, I too will be eating mr D's babies. Wtf! But no choice, gf wanted to kiss me, I obliged. I frenched her. I can smell and taste the sperm still lingering in her mouth. Eeewww. But kissing her made her horny and she was half moaning half kissing me. Mr D's left hand began grabbing gf's boobs while still working on her pussy.

Tbc.....

mrmrxiao
01-10-2015, 02:52 AM
Good story. More please!

Thank you, not really a story, but real life experience.

nuggets6pc
01-10-2015, 02:53 AM
haha nice experience ....... :D
please continue

ED209
01-10-2015, 05:52 AM
Do continue TS :D

Rickey
01-10-2015, 06:34 AM
OMG !!...such a sexy scenario !! :D...wif so much sex happening amongst all the 3 of them !! ;)...makes all guys here salivating & envious of Mr. D :p...can't stop the raging hardon reading the horny experiences in this 3-some !! :o...T.Q. TS, dun stop...plzzz continue to relate this erotic sexual experience of yours asap !!..

plee
01-10-2015, 01:07 PM
Thank you, not really a story, but real life experience.

My bad. Thanks for sharing your real life experience! Keep it coming! :)

Your experience really makes me gian to try out MMF....at least once. But the leftover sperm part...erm...:eek:

iNotDumb
01-10-2015, 03:02 PM
camping for more :D

urgg
01-10-2015, 03:11 PM
good tries, but none get it. more clue? the bro nick starts with "S"

Handsome, is it 12 alphabet nick? :D

Nice real life experience :)

chickenchop
01-10-2015, 03:19 PM

Wonder when I have chance to try :D

mrmrxiao
02-10-2015, 02:53 AM

Nope not 12

AllNighter
02-10-2015, 04:10 AM
OMG !!...such a sexy scenario !! ...wif so much sex happening amongst all the 3 of them !! ;)...makes all guys here salivating & envious of Mr. D :p...can't stop the raging hardon reading the horny experiences in this 3-some !! :o...T.Q. TS, dun stop...plzzz continue to relate this erotic sexual experience of yours asap !!..

My thoughts exacctly :D

mrmrxiao
05-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Sorry been busy lately. A clue to mr d. Total 11 letters and numbers altogether. Starts with s. Lol...wanna find a right answer also so difficult

HarryPotter1
06-10-2015, 12:39 AM
waiting for updates :D

mrmrxiao
06-10-2015, 01:55 AM
Mr D's left hand was groping and squeezing my gf's boobs. His right hand was fingering my gal. Digging deep inside her pussy. Then he began to do the "come here" motion with his fingers, stimulating my gal's g-spot. Ohhhh... His hands were so busy, he must be so deprived. His hands were always either on her boobs or pussy. His mind is so focused on attacking my gf. My gf was moaning louder and louder, faster and faster in her breathing. It was really music to our ears really fucking nice stereos. After a while, mr d was stroking his own cock, and I know what he is up to.

He reached for the condoms on the table. He brought a bag full of condoms, with 3 bottles of pocari sweat. He opened up one of the rubber and rolled on one on top of his shaft. His mushroom head is now being covered with a layer of protection. He is getting ready for my gf. He is dying to have her, this lucky bastard had a full bbbj with a cum in mouth for his round 1. Now round 2, he wants to get his dick into my gf's pussy. He carried on licking my gf's pussy, savoring her love juice. My gf came again as she was clenching her fist as she pulled the bed sheets. This time I know my gf is also ready for some action too. My darling decided to get on her fours.

Tbc.....

TreeTrunks
06-10-2015, 02:02 AM
do continue bro

FugPartner
06-10-2015, 02:06 AM
new camper here !!! :D

mrmrxiao
07-10-2015, 12:16 AM
Mr D went behind her and started to lick her pussy again. Mr D loves to please my gal and also he loves her juice,sweet taste and no smell. After he licked for another minute or so, he took his cock and positioned it outside her pussy. He then thrust his dick into my gal's pussy. First time see another man fucking my gal right in front of me! He is not a soft fucker, he is very rough, he pumps hard and furious! Pika piak piak, loud and hard, continuous pumping. My gf was moaning so loud! She was moaning louder than I fucked her, I was abit jealous!

Mr D just kept pumping and pumping, then later he rest on my gf and grope her breast hardly. I can tell my gf is being mishandled. This is no gentle guy, he fucks hard and squeeze hard. I videoed the whole process of round 2! He was fucking her so hard until she is screaming and trembling. She is moaning so loudly. I also don't want to miss all the action because I always wanted her to suck my cock while she is being pumped! My wish came true. I saw how he pumped her while she sucked my cock. Having my gal suck me while being pumped is a totally new experience because she can't really suck properly as it was jerky. She was banged thoroughly, and she was moaning while sucking me. I kept asking her, do you like it darling? First time being fucked by another man right in front of me?

Tbc...

8rats
07-10-2015, 12:37 AM
Sorry been busy lately. A clue to mr d. Total 11 letters and numbers altogether. Starts with s. Lol...wanna find a right answer also so difficult

Splitter100?

mrmrxiao
07-10-2015, 07:57 AM
Nope it's not

mrmrxiao
09-10-2015, 02:19 AM
She was moaning while replying me, "i like it bao bei. Feeling so good. Ahhh...ahhh... Ahhh... "Meanwhile i used my left hand to twist her nipples. She loved it, she likes her breast to be groped while she's coming. I took my cock out from her mouth and went behind mr D and zoom in on the dick pumping the pussy so closed up.

It was so near, right in front of my face and i see the cock in and out of my gal's pussy. Piak piak piak... Mr D's balls were quite big and i see his balls slapping on her pussy. I can see juices slowly forming around her pussy and on mr d's cock. My hands went to touch my gal's pussy, carefully not to touch mr d's dick. I feel very weird if i were to touch the cock of another man. Feels so eeeeee.....then i did something very exciting, i slid my index finger into her pussy while mr d's cock was pumping furiously. Yes i know, i never touch intentionally, besides it was inside her pussy and am not gonna hold mr d's cock. I just slide in and out and also try to reach for her g spot. It was so fucking exciting seeing live action in front of me and i love playing it, with the live moaning and live porn of my gal with another stranger.

Tbc....

sacy
12-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Don't stop!!! TS pls continue

matakuching
12-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Camping here :)

otacon
12-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Really nice experience, just wish i m Mr D

triplemmm
12-10-2015, 06:03 PM
Nice TS! :D:D:D:D

JacknJ1ll
12-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Awesome !!! :D

mrmrxiao
19-10-2015, 06:31 PM
I m back! Will update later

johnbasslutwife
19-10-2015, 07:51 PM

Thanks !! will wait for yr update :D

Rickey
19-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Welcome back TS ! :)...to continue yr sexciting 3-some MMF experience ! ;)...Plzz dun keep us waiting too long k :p