PDA

View Full Version : A Really Unforgettable ONS experiece........

bhs72
05-07-2006, 01:26 AM
100% true story, but many years back.......

I was invited by some guy friends to a disco in Orchard, called Venom then on a sunday nite, which was in effect a gay nite. I was so shocked when I first stepped in, could really feel many pair of eyes were either scrutinising or surveying me. Never had this kinda feeling, though not really an orgasmic one. Etimated 80% of crowd were males (oh well, don't worry, this is not a play-back-side story!!)

One of them brought along a group of 4 gals who are 'lian-ish' looking. It turned out that the gals wanted to come here as they think that gays could party better and also that they somehwat feel 'safer'. To cut long story short, I got close to one of them. She told me she was a hair-stylist and she was in her early twenties, with shoulder length hair. We started to dance real close somehow, encouraged by the alcohol, and two bodies almost became one at times. Was already quite high and excited as I was never a good talker and never had a ONS before, and this seemed like it was going the right way.

When the nite was over, at 3am, I offered to send her back. Initially her friends wanted to send her back as she was a bit high (but not drunk), but my friend assured that I would take care of her and that I was a nice guy. She was willing to follow me too after some persuading from me.

Side story:
One gay actually tried to hit on me at the same time. He actually asked me was I 'one of them' and I actually said I was considering to be 'bi'. I gave him my number just for fun, as I was quite delighted i was able to attract a handsome looking man! Of coz, i was determined to keep my backside hymen intact! The next day i received so many paging calls from him, which i dare not answer, worried that i might give in to temptation+persuasion and engage in a backside session. That mite be a case of no-return, since it wouldn't help that guy's G-spot is in the backside).

bhs72
05-07-2006, 01:27 AM
Anyway, back to main story:
During the car journey back, I asked her if she was willing to go to a hotel. She intially said no and i said fine, would send her back anyway. After that, she asked me which hotel I had in mind. I said budget hotel, she said cheapskate! She said why not the one in front, while pointing to Marina Madndarin. I was thinking 'Seow ah, so expensive, knn, i just started my work leh'. But i told her she could have a rest from the alcohol and i would take care of that. She said 'alright, but we were just gonna be resting there and do nothing else'. I said 'ok', but inside i was thinking 'we'll see how'. So in the end, Hotel 81 or Marina Mandarin? What do you think?

We held hands and registered accordingly. Inside the room, she proceeded to bathe herself and then wrap herself in towel. We then proceeded to kiss and pet. Moments later, she asked me didn't we agree that we were just resting there? I was fine with it and stopped all the exploring activities, albeit with a hammer at my groin area. However, amazing, she sorta changed her mind and suddenly said 'Quick! Enter me! Quick' (in mandarin), with her legs spreading and exposing her really bushy and foresty bush. I was damned aroused by this sudden turn of event, and being quite green at that time, I came in moments. Ok, my 'moments' equals to '1~2 minutes'.

Game over. She slept while I couldn't sleep as it was about time for me to go to work, which was my new job and was still under probation (thus not willing to skip work unnecessarily). I left her a paper slip with my pager number without waking her up (yes, it was still the 'beep beep' era), and left her alone there, sleeping (that was perhaps my gravest mistake! Imagine her waking the next day and had to walk out a Hotel 81 in Geylang alone).

bhs72
05-07-2006, 01:29 AM
The next day, received a call from my friend and asked me what had i done! Then recieved calls from her friends that i was not a gentleman and tried to take advantage of a drunk gal! Told me something like 'want to play, play a fair game!'. And then they threatened to report this as a rape case!!!

When i heard that, my mind just went blank and my legs actually went soft! Really! I was thinking what had I done and got myself involved in! Coz that time in the New Papaer, had one guy with his face splashed over the feature page becoz of an alleged rape case. However, later he was found to be simply accused qnd innocent as he had surveilance camera footage to save his arse (literally!), menaing he had evidence of not being present. Can't rememeber the case details though.

I was so worried that i called out my friends who were regular policemen to discuss what could i do! (Well, later i earned a nickname of 'Rapper', which somehow did sound better than Rapist I supposed). They told me I might be in deep shit but told me to remain calm, and tried to invite the gals out for a talk, to see what they really wanted. They could be after money or just becoz of face issue, i was advised.

Then i recalled the New Paper case. I challenged the gal (whom I had the ONS with) to go to Hotel 81 together to see the recorded video footage (which would show that we walked in to the hotel in both sober manner, and holding hands). It was sorta a 'dare', as I read from the New Paper that normally most hotels would delete the video footage after a day or two.

After that, i prayed and prayed, and luckily for me, i never heard from them again. However, i did lose a friend (the one who brought along the gals) as he somehow blamed me for the incident , even threatening to beat me up.

Oh well, in the end, the whole thing was a close shave. Although my conscience was clear throughout, I couldn't imagine if she really cried rape. I would straight away went into the remand centre and have my face splashed in newspaper. I would lose my job and would shame my family, and all that even before i were to be brought to court and be convicted!!! (How fair is that??? Innocent before proven guilty???? PUI!!!!). I say fcuk up singapore law! Baised against men!:mad:

And so that remains my one and only ONS in discos and pubs......and it never failed to bring a sigh of relief after so many years......

Sorry for the long long story!!!!!!!!!!!:o

assster
11-07-2006, 05:03 AM
good one bro

i used to have ONS alot too and this is one of the things i'm most afraid of. (besides getting STDs or Aids):D

Luckily, all had not happened before *touch wood!!!* :D

enzer88
11-07-2006, 09:25 AM
Close shave bro!!!:D

big dick
11-07-2006, 09:32 AM
bro.. this serve as a reminder to all.. never have ONS with a drunk or slightly drunk stranger ... :(

yanki1
11-07-2006, 10:23 AM
how loud and how song they can be when we F them. once they cry foul after that, we are at the losing end:(

libraguy75
11-07-2006, 03:40 PM
yeah agreed with you........

the laws always side the ladies....

:(

STK01
11-07-2006, 03:58 PM
This is a nice story with a morale to the story :D

kingcopa
11-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Really unforgetable!!!!:D

beck7777
11-07-2006, 04:35 PM
There's always that kinda risk for us guys..

When the girl turn back to bite, we are always at disadvantage..

But then I believe it wont stop most of us to refrain from ONS.. :D

bhs72
12-07-2006, 02:10 AM
bro.. this serve as a reminder to all.. never have ONS with a drunk or slightly drunk stranger ... :(

I think my biggest mistake was perhaps not 'showing her enough respect', thats why she might have thought. I was rather green then and was very kan-cheong my career. On hindsight, I should have taken a MC instead.

Thinking from her perspective, she must have felt 'lose face', and hence the frustration. Imagine a gal, after being fcuked by a stranger, woke up naked alone in a geylang hotel and had to go back alone.

So bros, learn a lesson from me ok? Must always appear to treat them, even ONS, with respect (i always respect people but the way i did was perhaps giving a wrong impression).

By the way, bros here please don't call me Rapper hor, it still send shivers to me:o

chinchilla
12-07-2006, 02:44 AM
Then i recalled the New Paper case. I challenged the gal (whom I had the ONS with) to go to Hotel 81 together to see the recorded video footage (which would show that we walked in to the hotel in both sober manner, and holding hands). It was sorta a 'dare', as I read from the New Paper that normally most hotels would delete the video footage after a day or two.

Good to refresh such information, it might save us one day.

sunnylow67
12-07-2006, 03:00 AM
Yeah man, live and learn. Just move on...