PDA

View Full Version : Ruler Loong's Victory Decree and the call to kowtow to him 5 times daily.....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-09-2015, 11:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/specialreports/sgvotes2015/latest/election-results-show/2122136.html

PEASANTPORE: The results of the General Erections show that indolent have rejected Labour and 69.9% chose to kowtow to Ruler Loong, as claimed by the Peasantpore Prince on Saturday (Sep 12).

In an victory Edict to indolent peasants, Ruler Loong, who is the reigning Prince of the Party Against Peasants (PAP), noted that peasants, at least 69.9% support the House of Lee and said the election results “reflect the importance of threatening peasants into sarpoking him using carrots (no taxes) and sticks (slums for town council)”.

“Jane Austen rebels that proposed to slash our defence pork barrels or provide free healthcare were defeated decisively,” he said. “The Pariahs has more supporters during rallies but I count on 69.9% to kowtow to me, they know I raise taxes if they want to care for the poor. Selfish peasants, but that's what they are.”

The House of Lees received 69.86 per cent of the popular vote, an increase of almost 10 percentage points from its share in 2011 due to pork barrels, threats to harass peasants using town councils' dirty tricks, taxes to fund the poor and support from new imported peasants. It also swept 83 out of the 89 seats contested.

“In 2011, I promised you that we would procedurally deal with the issues that concerned you – housing, health, transport, foreign peasants (Pinoys, Nehs and PRCs). In theory I did,” Ruler Loong said.

1. Decree sanctioning Penang $$$$$ to build more birdcages at higher selling prices

2. Decree allowing Ah Gan to think of new MediScams to hoodwink peasants into paying for immensely profitable health scams.

3. Executive Order for Minion Lui to resign before Erections and using peasants' money to pay for new buses.

4. Decree permitting Overtime Tan CJ to create loopholes to allow merchants to regain their supply of cheap serfs.

In the wake of this election, the regime will continue on “the new way forward” – more pork barrel for 69.9% peasants and telling elderly and the disadvantaged that better off peasants or reserves cannot pay for their welfare.

The regime has also heard the desire for diverse voices in Peasantpore’s politics, and will in theory, “heed it while staying true to its fundamental principles that House of Lee is still First among Equal”, he added.

Ruler Loong also said that the Erections was a major step forward for the regime's leadership renewal. “Joining Heng $wee $wee, Chan Kee Chew, 富二代 Lawlan Wong and Overtime Tan CJ from the last batch are Junta Chief Ng Ah Meng, Loser Ong Ah Kung, Hokkien Chee Bye Tat and Pious Amrin Amin in this round.”

With the hustings over, it is now time for peasants to kowtow Ruler Loong's portrait 5 times daily. Unite and work together to punish Hougang and Aljunied for the next 5 years as a warning for potential rebels.

Ruler Loong proclaimed said. “There is a seat at the table for every Lee Loyalist who wants to build a future for the House of Lee. There are only toilet seats for Hougang and Aljunied. Watch my lips, Hougang and Aljunied will be punished with support from 69.9%. Peasants, especially the former PRC serfs, come join lackeys and minions. Let’s get to work and say no to taxes to help the poor, together House of Lee, Majulah House of Lee.

Tremble and Obey!”

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?216187-Ruler-Loong-s-Victory-Decree-and-the-call-to-kowtow-to-him-5-times-daily&goto=newpost).