PDA

View Full Version : My Amateurish Analysis of GE 2015.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-09-2015, 12:00 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

The fatal mistake of the opposition is to contest in Tanjong Pagar GRC. And the fault squarely lies with Tan Jee Say and Ang Yong Guan.

There are too many necrophiliacs who love to suck the oblong dick of LKY. By contesting in the turf of their beloved LKY less than half a year after his death, Tan & Ang (and consequently the opposition) have offended these necrophiliacs by not showing due respect to the founding father of modern Singapore.

Thank you Tan & Ang for screwing the 30% of us so deep. If you have any modicum of remorse, please leave Tanjong Pagar GRC untouched for at least the next 2 general elections.

As for Hougang, Aljunied and Punggol East, their drop in percentage is mainly due to the AHPETC financial/accounting issue. I have a neighbour who switched to PAP just because of this. Please spend the next 5 years fixing this problem. And some people perceive you didn't live up to all the hype of First World Parliament with your performance.

LTK & Sylvia, this will be the third and last time I will be able to vote for you. Goodbye, good luck and keep up the tough work.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216152-My-Amateurish-Analysis-of-GE-2015&goto=newpost).