PDA

View Full Version : FIFTYBUCKS lives again. (Peitu mama cont...)

fiftybucks
04-07-2006, 01:03 PM
After the last incident with the peitu mama, I decided to take life easy. Besides, I am stable and there's no point rocking my boat and getting emotional.

I realized I still needed female company so I decided to spend my days actively hunting. Good thing I had a good bruther who has been a friend to me for over 15 years. We took time out and spent time roaming Malaysia. Drove up to KL and cheong for a few days, then dorve down. On the return trip, we were in JB where I met Cindy. Cindy was a waitress in a makan place. We had stopped nearby to jalan jalan and eat. She looked very cute and adorable and also a little ah-lian. We decided to talke to her and found her to be very friendly. Asked her to show us around JB as we donno the place, she say cannot, have to work. Ask her when she off, we'll come back in and she bring us go sight seeing. She say tuesday. I asked for her phone number and she say for wat? My friend immediately told her I have no girlfriend and not married so looking for one. She say don't bluff. I say really, my girlfriend left for another man. She say later she come back how? I told her married already and make a very serious face. She laughed and then suddenly asked if I was joking. I said in a very serious tone, really, she married already. Come, let's order food. Cindy looked a little uneasy and took our order.

The food came and we ate. Halfway through, Cindy walked by and I asked if she would like to show me around JB on tuesday. She asked me if I was serious and I said yes. She gave me her phone number and told me to call her on monday night to confirm where to meet.

Fast forward to the next day, I called her as she instructed. She say I really so free ar? No Work? I told her I run my own business so it's ok. She ask me what I wanna do? I told her to recommend. She say we singaporeans not come here shopping then is to eat. Other than that nowhere really nice to go. Singapore nicer. I asked her if she want me to bring her around Singapore. She say if I don't mind, then of course. I told her I wanted to meet early and told her to get ready at 9am. She said Haaa? so early? I said you go tour group, they start the day at 8am. She agreed and I would call her when I passed customs to come in and pick her up.

I managed to drive over at 930am. And pick her up at City square. Went one round, pumped petrol (I risked it and had less than a quarter tank only) and came out. She say I really have "Chen Yi" and go through so much trouble. I say no la. Not Chen Yi... it is call eat finish nothing to do. That made her laugh. She asked me how old am I actually... got car and got business. I told her 30 and she say har.... so old... I asked her age and she asked me to guess. I guessed 22 and she say she is 20.

I asked if I could date her. She say I crazy, just know only wanna date. I say why not, I'm already 30 still have to find girlfriend again. She say I also not a woman, wait until 40 then find still got time. We hit it off very well and we talked a lot of cock. The rest of the day was very nice.

I brought her to eat breakfast, then went to Sentosa as she never been there before. We tried the new gondola ride and took the luge down the slope from the top. I had my mini camera and we took plenty of photos. Come afternoon, we were at the beach when I opened the question already, "want to be my girlfriend?" She say I crazy, move things so fast. Today than get to know me only. I told her I am serious as I'm looking for someone to look after. I told her she will have nothing to worry about as I will look after her. She walked away a distance from me and say I'm too old and she cannot get into a relationship now. I told her if she feel that way then never mind. I sat one side, she sat one side. Quietly.

After a while, we talked again about other things. She was the youngest in the family of 4 sibling and the one that cannot study. She is staying with her aunt in JB and her parents are from Ipoh. She wanted to do something with her life and she still haven't found what she wanted to do yet. I told her to come over to singapore and get a private paper. She say not so easy to just come and study. I say easy, I'll support her and she can stay with me. She say cannot la, crazy. Wat will people say? She is a kept woman? I told her I would not mind la... She say, "think I don't know what you want."

I told her that yes, indeed I wanted more from her and I believe she would want more from me too. Else why agree to go out with me when we only just met? We could both benefit from this.

She say of course I will benefit more if she is going to stay with me.

I told her it will work both ways, she study hard and get a paper, I enjoy her company. Finish the paper, if happy, we can continue, if not, she can always return home. She asked for a few days to think it over. I told her that I am serious about my offer and today is the only day we have. I have spent the day trying to woo her and at the end of the day, if she cannot decide today, there will be no more chance tomorrow. I am offering to keep her under my roof and pay for everything. Such things don't come everyday. She asked me to let her take a walk by herself first.

She took her handphone and walked off along the beach. She probably calling or SMSing someone. I lay back and took a nap in the shade. Her pasport still in my car, cannot run. I woke up about an hour later. She still haven't come back. I went to buy a drink when she called me asking where I go?

I met up with her again and she had a few questions for me. Have I done this before to another girl? What exactly must she do when staying with me? What will we tell people about us? Will she get an allowance? How many people in the house?

My answer: I never done this before. She must have sex with me on a regular basis. Tell my friends she is my girlfriend, she can tell her's watever. I'll work out a minimum allowance since I'll be paying for everything. Nobody else in the house.

She sat down for a while and pondered. She then turned and say that I cannot hurt her, anything she'll go to the police. I told her I'm not stupid. besides I like her and would like to see if we can grow something out of this. She said that if we started off on such an agreement, we can never have a real relationship... then she agreed to my proposal.

I somehow knew that she would agree. I've already shown my generosity, she has sat in my nice car and she has the criteria that would agree to go along.

"How now?" she asked and I replied straight up, "We go over to my place so you can have a look. I'm sure you'll like it. I have a nice place. We make love and you can start to stay over today." She say, "So fast? cannot... still need to go back and settle her job and let her aunt know she's renting a place and working in singapore." I told her OK, but we still go over to my place. She said "haaa?" again. I asked why... she say not propared for that. I say what's there to prepare? Are you a virgin? She said no, she 14 got boyfriend already, she very experienced, wait I old man cannot keep up.

Along the way back, we chatted more and I learned more about her youth. She was a wild girl so cannot study. 14yrs had boyfriend of 16yrs. Had lots of sex then one day her period never came for 3 months. Her boyfriend chicken out and didn't want to contact her. Then one day her period came a lot. She never knew if it was that she got pregnant then miscarriage. At 15 had a malay boyfriend for a time. 16 to 18 a chinese boyfriend. 18 to now a few flings and one night stands. And now me.

She liked my house. Quite expected. She asked which one her room. I say wat room? He has to sleep with me. She say OK lor. I told her to go take a shower first. She took more than an hour. Really enjoyed the tub. Came out dressed back in her clothes. I asked her for wat wear back? She said sorry la... and started to strip. She got into my bed and I stripped. She say eeee you got belly coming out. I crawled in and licked her pussy. She got very high. The taste of a young pussy is very different. Smell different too. I gave her the same quality licking as I did for the peitu mama. I inserted my dick into her and rode her softly and gently. She could not take it and kept tapping me, telling me to do harder. She say, "Ni man man wo gen xing ku" I puropsely went even slower. She tapped me and tell me to lie down. She say I like that do she cannot cum. Feel very "mang zhang". She climbed up and rode me very hard. less than 2 minutes only she shudder. Then continued to ride me. I could only last for a few minutes when I wanted to cum. I pushed her aside and shot up into the air. She say I not bad for an old man. I say men get better with age.

We cleaned up, went for dinner and I sent her over the causeway. By then already 10pm.

More to come...

yanki1
04-07-2006, 01:12 PM
i will be staying here:D

samasamah
04-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Well done, if with picture, better:)

wet10wet
04-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Nice to see you are back!

dakboyslim
04-07-2006, 01:20 PM
clap clap.... bro u really number one... one problem left den now u look for another one...

like wat she said... i think it would be difficult to continue the relationship having started on such an agreement... or maybe u did not wan one in the first place?

hope dun see u in the newpaper..... take care...

Rainman
04-07-2006, 01:23 PM
What a proposal/...

Would love to try that on someone someday.... hehe

Thanks

Dilmah
04-07-2006, 01:24 PM
nice man ,
been waiting for ur story to cont'.

superman
04-07-2006, 01:28 PM
nice to have u back in action bro fiftybucks. camp here liao. :)

wildbeast
04-07-2006, 01:33 PM
bro $50. Wellcum u again .... trust life is thrusting fine for u! Wat a juicy story to foreplay with.... waiting patiently for the violent sex part.... Heee... Well done bro! Cheers.... Thanks!

PS: Could u use BLACK font please? The RED is straining to eyes leh....
Thanks. :)

Spurslover
04-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Welcome back Bro Fiftybucks,

Fiftybucks really can do a lot things, first PDMM, now malaysian mei mei. Waiting for the next part.

wukong68
04-07-2006, 01:45 PM
The Resurrection of.............

http://aes.iupui.edu/rwise/banknotes/singapore/SingaporeP22a-50Dollars-(1987)-donatedth_f.jpg

Bro.. I Salute you!!

geckoSG
04-07-2006, 01:51 PM
The Resurrection of.............

http://aes.iupui.edu/rwise/banknotes/singapore/SingaporeP22a-50Dollars-(1987)-donatedth_f.jpg

Bro.. I Salute you!!

Bro, later get BOSS into trouble... dun paste S$50.00 note here without the sample chop... :eek:

eeemen
04-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Bro fiftybucks, what can I say?? Well done, u have moved on and moved forward. Way to go bro.

Keep it cuming as well................

wukong68
04-07-2006, 01:59 PM
Bro, later get BOSS into trouble... dun paste S$50.00 note here without the sample chop... :eek:

Opps.. Paisay.. Sorry sorry.. Dun mean it..
So what can i do....now to amend? :(

jdi813
04-07-2006, 02:22 PM
SALUTE U man ... u find new distractions to get over the last problem :D

ldy_hanger
04-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Welcome back... bro.... :)

ahpaul25
04-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Opps.. Paisay.. Sorry sorry.. Dun mean it..
So what can i do....now to amend? :(

Oh no, u get sued for this bro, under singapore law of government, u destroy the link, quick.......:)

aman
04-07-2006, 02:59 PM
haha. wellcome bk bro.:D

blue_swatch
04-07-2006, 03:14 PM
U'r da man!!!!! Respect to you!!!

Camping here and waiting for more, young girl definitely better than PDMM with kid rite :D

CoolBlack
04-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi bro 50bucks,

Really respect and envy you.....rich and single....oh... and young.

How I wish I can "re-live" my life again...sigh :(

hotdick69
04-07-2006, 03:51 PM
bro fiftybucks...... wah..... u better enjoy ur singlehood and staying alone..... :D ..... hahahaha looks lke only overseas gals will accept this type of proposal......

Scrubber
04-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Well doneth bro fiftybucks. I salute you man. You've done us guys proud. :)

michael_368
04-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Bro $50,

Well done , staying here for more story..:D

sumsingkia
04-07-2006, 05:01 PM
superb....well done....hooray....reali like ur writing style and skill....good come back bro fiftybucks..

will be camping here to read more of your new relation.....hopefully it will last longer than the last one.

btw, u onli 30yo, not so old lah.....mi older than you leh...but not like you say leh, man get better when older....i think i getting weaker each day....:(

We cleaned up, went for dinner and I sent her over the causeway. By then already 10pm.

More to come...

AD69
04-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Welcome back bro $50. I will be camping here to read your update on the story. :)

BigGuy
04-07-2006, 05:38 PM
bro fiftybucks...... wah..... u better enjoy ur singlehood and staying alone..... :D ..... hahahaha looks lke only overseas gals will accept this type of proposal......

me have me have.....but reverse type.....chabor ask me go stay n give me allowance:D

mike3329
04-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Welcome back bro fiftybucks. We are all glad that u have found yourself another 'project' after the PTMM. Happy 'bonking'; and we look forward to more juicy reports....lol

Any chance of a pic of your latest discovery....even if her face is hidden to protect her privacy?

javril
04-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Welcome back bro $50.

started to camp here already for your new 'sexperience'...

Keep it up bro..

best123
04-07-2006, 07:48 PM
welcome back bro $50...keep them cumming!!

Rainman
04-07-2006, 08:16 PM
me have me have.....but reverse type.....chabor ask me go stay n give me allowance:D

Huh............. big guy also mean Big Dick???? hahaha

robinhood
04-07-2006, 09:26 PM
welcome back bro $50.. clap clap !!! now the story is "old cow eat young grass" liao...not bad siah :D i'm preparing to camp here liao :p

zoo-
05-07-2006, 12:54 AM
*lays out sleeping bag

gosh
05-07-2006, 01:15 AM
pitching a tent and setting up a camp fire waiting for more from brudder fifybucks.

might even give up worldcup. :D

Landlord
05-07-2006, 01:49 AM
After the last incident with the peitu mama, I decided to take life easy. Besides, I am stable and there's no point rocking my boat and getting emotional.

her aside and shot up into the air. She say I not bad for an old man. I say men get better with age.

More to come...

The more I see this, the more I like. Maybe in future more of us should write their story in a different colour so it is easier for all to see.

Just my opinion

fiftybucks
05-07-2006, 10:48 AM
The first post of this thread happened a couple of days back. Yesterday she came over in the morning with a small luggage. We discussed what she wanted to do in Singapore. The conclusion is as follows:
1. She'll take up a course.
2. She'll take up a part-time job as she has a kaypo relative in sg.
3. She'll get her own room as she has that kaypo relative tat may visit.

I left her in the house and went to work in the afternoon. Evening I came back she was watching TV on the couch. Ask what's for dinner? I ask her can she cook, she say anytime must have sex with me still must cook ar? She let me do anything I want already... mmmmm... don't ask her to cook. (She teh me and act coy) I ask her wat she wanna eat. She say I decide. She change and we went out to eat. +++ cok most of the evening. We seem to get along pretty well. 20yr old lots of energy and still childish. Fine by me.

Came back and asked to see how she do up the room I gave her. Looked inside and a little shocked. One day only and it looked a little messy. Bra folded and put on table. Panty folded and also put on table. I ask her don't want to keep in drawer? She say never mind la. later than keep.

I sighed and told her to go and bathe. She say so early for wat? I say so we can have sex la. She say like tat wan ar... so straight forward... not romantic at all. I told her she's the one that say cannot get into a relationship so we do it like tat la... no romance. She say at least be like good friends and ask gently. I say that when I ask my friends go play bowling I don't romantic with them wat. She say oi... I take her for wat? I say ayah... I also don't know what she wants. In the end I also hope she enjoy sex with me. Works both ways. She want romantic, I can be romantic. Don't later get emotional. She say she won't wan. She last time also have boyfriend just for sex, but still must make the mood.

She went to bathe in my bedroom toilet and took another hour. Came out this time wrapped in a towel. I ask her next time don't lock as I want to see. She say people shit also want to see. I told her everything I also want to see.

She got into bed my bed to watch TV while it was my turn to bathe. I puropsely left the door open. She say eee... I not shy wan. I told her what's there to shy? we already both see everything. Then she suddenly came over with the handphone and take photos. I told her this type of thing cannot play one. later let people see. I got out and grabbed the phone from her and we "struggle" a little. She squat down on the floor and became a ball so I cannot get the phone. I immediately slipped my hand down and finger her anus. She laughed until uncurled and lie on the floor. I tooked the phone and deleted the photos. She still lay giggling on the floor. Say I very fun. I helped her up and confiscated her phone into the toilet where I locked the door and bathed peacfully.

I came out of the toilet and she did another unexpected thing. She opened her towel, spread her legs and say na... lai ba... then broke out laughing. I dropped my towel and came close and she say let her finish the show first... the chinese HK police series.... I told her to let me do her while she watch tv and I used my hand to fondle her pussy. she say hmmm nice.

She is quite amazing. She was able to get wet, let me finger her and still watch tv. I moved over and wanted to lick her but she stopped me, tell me must be good boy, later then do, let her finish her show cos i put my head there will block her....

I sighed, got up and go pee.

30+ min later I was getting sleepy when the show finished. I never followed this series so not really interested. She turned off the TV, stretched and say so tired, want to sleep, then the just turned over the other side. I tapped her and she no response... KNN pretending. I opened my bedside drawer and took out a new lubricant I just bought at guardian. ASTROGLIDE $16 one bottle. Heard fantastic reviews on it. It flowed very smoothly onto my fingers and I immediately know this is GOOD stuff. I applied a generous amount to her anus and she did not move. Still pretending... I massaged her anus until it is entirely covered in lubrication. THIS ASTROGLIDE MAKES KY JELLY LOOK LIKE CAR GREASE. fucking smooth and slippery. When I moved my fingers closer to her pussy, she immediately perked up her buttocks to give me access. I put just a little more astroglide and wet her entire pussy. She broke silence and asked me what I'm using, very comfortable. She turned around and wanted to see it. I passed her the bottle and she turned back, switched on the bedside lamp and read the bottle. "Shen mo gui dong dong ai de? Hen suang." I simply told her number one made in USA. better than KY.

She say really very good, keep doing and she changed her position to doggie. I got into position but she say later then put my didi in. Use hands first. I grabbed the astroglide and wet both my hands now. Her whole area was soaking wet in astroglide. I had two right hand fingers in her vagina and one left hand finger in her anus. She was groaning and sayin "suang si wo ah"

I upped the tempo by licking the area between the anus and vagina. She groaned more. She was now in a position where her head was intirely lying on the bed and the ass is up in the air. I got into position and inserted my dick into her vagina. It felt like Z-E-R-O friction. ASTROGLIDE ROCKS ! ! ! I pumped her gently and took more astroglide and applied to her anus. I really had difficulty holding the bottle as both my hands were slippery. I then slowly inserted my thumb into her anus. I slipped in without any resistance but she contracted her anal muscles and I did not dare to go deeper. I asked her isit painful, she say no, feel like want to shit and very song at the same time.

I could not hold much longer. I took out my dick and tried to insert it into her anus but I shot my load before it could go in, creating a mess outside. She took about 10 minutes lying on the side to recover. She got up and started raving about the "si ren dong si" make her so shiok. Never feel like that before. Where did I buy? How much? Feel like pouring the whole bottle inside her. Next time buy more so everythime use... on and on...

I'm glad she was happy. We went to toilet and the Astroglide washed off cleanly without a trace. She hugged me for a while before sleep. Then she turned the other side and slept.

Morning I got up and she is still sleeping. woke her up to tell her to remember to lock the door if she goes out and I went to work.

ASTROGLIDE ROCKS!!!!

BigGuy
05-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Huh............. big guy also mean Big Dick???? hahaha

shhhhh.....dun hijack thread ley:)

fiftybucks
05-07-2006, 11:10 AM
Brothers,

Please accept my recommendation: ASTROGLIDE

http://www.astroglide.com/

:cool:

It will change the way you use lubricants :cool:

Pls up me points if you try and like ASTROGLIDE

michael_368
05-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Thanks Bro $50,

Will get 1 bottle to try..:D

Rainman
05-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Brothers,

Please accept my recommendation: ASTROGLIDE

http://www.astroglide.com/

:cool:

It will change the way you use lubricants :cool:

Pls up me points if you try and like ASTROGLIDE

Wow.... Campping here liao...

What's for dinner?

hotdick69
05-07-2006, 01:35 PM

KNN didnt know u soooooo "Hot Handed" :D

wukong68
05-07-2006, 01:40 PM
50bucks is DA MAN!!!

Good story.. make me feel like getting 1 JB gal to bonk liao..
:D

BigGuy
05-07-2006, 01:41 PM
KNN didnt know u soooooo "Hot Handed" :D

hahahahaha....still honing the skills

fiftybucks
05-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Wa lau eh... just called home to check... 2pm and she still sleeping...

newyorker88
05-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Wow,

Nice story! keep cumming!

By the way, what if she reads this on sammyboy, and she is a lead figure in the story? :D

wukong68
05-07-2006, 02:18 PM
Wa lau eh... just called home to check... 2pm and she still sleeping...

Bro 50bucks..

Let her sleep mah.. then later can Overtime!! hehe :D
Then in the evening she can ROCK You Big time!

youngboy_jb
05-07-2006, 02:22 PM
I dont know....it seems that this relationship will not work out very well....hope everything turns out fine and i am wrong

bustymilk
05-07-2006, 03:14 PM
Wow bro...

So many range of Astroglide, which is exactly the one you bought from guardian?

Maybe use Astroglide let you become a astroboy now...super power!!!:D

fiftybucks
05-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Wow bro...

So many range of Astroglide, which is exactly the one you bought from guardian?

Maybe use Astroglide let you become a astroboy now...super power!!!:D

I only saw

http://www.astroglide.com/products_astroglide.asp

the liquid one on sale. Never see other type. Packaging also a little different. same bottle and layout but label color is dark pinkish purple
All the bros MUST try. I will never be without astroglide again.

Elementary
05-07-2006, 06:37 PM
Wow.... Campping here liao...

What's for dinner?Tonite menu is BBQ....please bring your own food for the BBQ. :D

blue_swatch
05-07-2006, 09:16 PM
tonight's dinner is astroglide la :D

AD69
05-07-2006, 09:26 PM
tonight's dinner is astroglide la :DAstroglide edible meh? ....I don't think I will try leh. :D

glenn553
05-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Welcome back, keep it coming.....:)

bustymilk
05-07-2006, 10:11 PM
Astroglide edible meh? ....I don't think I will try leh. :D

Yes, it is if you check out at the website. Got STRAWBERRY flavour...hmmm.

bhs72
05-07-2006, 10:17 PM
wah brother 50 cent...now u realli sound like astroglide salesman....are you into astroglide MLM? ha....

by the way, Z-E-R-O fiction shiok meh? Coz for me, sometimes gals too wet i dun realli like it....actually prefer it to be moist than dripping wet.....am i the weird one?:confused:

AnAn
07-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Blad to hav u back, bro.:D

fiftybucks
09-07-2006, 11:28 AM
These two days I'v been busy with work. Quite some issues to solve. Left Cindy alone during the day. Don't know what she is doing but seems like she basically sleep till 2pm and layz around the house. She doesn't cook or clean and kinda makes a mess. Her clothes haven't washed and leave lying on the floor. Last night had to teach her to use my washing machine. She complain too complicated as mine is those top of the line advanced models.

Good thing about her is that she knows how to enjoy sex. Very sporting and will discuss what to do before doing it. She spoke of what her ex-boyfriends and flings would do and what she likes and does not like. She does not like rough handling unless she is the one doing it. She loves oral... giving and receiving. I told ker about ass riming I got at health spas and she was game to try on the conditions that I washed clean and she gets the same treatment too. It was shiok as I started on her first and she did the same for me later. So far everything is cool. No emotion involved between us. Just two consenting adults enjoying benefits from each other.

We enjoy porn and we enjoy sex together. I'm still busy with work so I haven't really thought of anything exciting to do with her.

I hope to really push the sex to a higher level but I'm too stressed right now to come out with ideas. Nevermind... I can still enjoy plain old sex in the meantime.

ldy_hanger
09-07-2006, 07:22 PM
Wonderful... please carry on :)

killer_pussy
09-07-2006, 11:29 PM
FIFTYBUSKS u really ROCK... keep it up!

bart
10-07-2006, 04:57 PM
Good thing about her is that she knows how to enjoy sex. Very sporting and will discuss what to do before doing it. ...

She loves oral... giving and receiving. I told ker about ass riming I got at health spas and she was game to try on the conditions that I washed clean and she gets the same treatment too. It was shiok as I started on her first and she did the same for me later..

We enjoy porn and we enjoy sex together. I'm still busy with work so I haven't really thought of anything exciting to do with her.

I hope to really push the sex to a higher level but I'm too stressed right now to come out with ideas. Nevermind... I can still enjoy plain old sex in the meantime.

TRY ANAL! That will really put you at the next level. Then she can put on a strap on and anal you!

big dick
10-07-2006, 07:26 PM
welcome back ... bro.... :D

fiftybucks
12-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Having Cindy stay over is a bit of a hassle. She's a tru blue ahlian at heart. She may not have the blonde hair and clothes but she's ahlian alright. Messy and doesn't do house chores, direct and a little rude, like to act cute and listens to techno. She also leaves a pile of clothing in a corner and irons only when she wants to wear a selected piece. Cook maggi mee already just leave the pot there... say soak so easier to wash later... she doesn't wash at all...

With all her annoyance... she has one attitude that clears away her faults... for now...

Few days back I'm so busy on a major project with difficult client, come back also very tired and moody... see the house so messy, I couldn't take it any more so I scolded her and say I'm sick of her. She came over and "teh" me saying I take care of her, she will do anything I want, her body is 100% mine already. I want to do what, just do. She immediately knee down, unzip me and sucked my dick. I had my first bbbj standing up. All my anger disappear instantly. I had spent the whole day out at work and have not bathe yet she sucked my dick like it is so delicious... I know sure have the dick smell. I came into her mouth and she swallowed it like it is very delicious too. She then told me not to be angry, she will make me happy. Please take care of her. I so rich, can hire maid, no need to make her the maid, she be my sex slave can already.

Wah... I hear the way she talk... knn small brain take over. I told her to let me bathe first, later want to play her backside. She "teh" some more and say, "Mmmmm... you very pervert oh... I like..."

Bathe already, end up, I'm too tired... work recently has been too hectic...

Watch some TV and then sleep...

big dick
12-07-2006, 10:07 AM
bro... i dun wish to bring up the past now but how are u and the pdmm? no chance to reconcile?

anyway hope that this new sex slave can cheer u up ... take care now :D

fiftybucks
12-07-2006, 11:49 AM
bro... i dun wish to bring up the past now but how are u and the pdmm? no chance to reconcile?

anyway hope that this new sex slave can cheer u up ... take care now :D

Cannot contact her. She change her number.
Nevermind. Got over her already.
This current one is a toy.
Personally I don't think I want it to be a long term thing.
I like young girls but she too immature.

big dick
12-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Cannot contact her. She change her number.
Nevermind. Got over her already.
This current one is a toy.
Personally I don't think I want it to be a long term thing.
I like young girls but she too immature.

toy are fun but they can also burn.. be careful now.. bro :D

immature gers are fun to hang around with but at the end of the day, we do need a mature lady to look after us...

take care now..

fiftybucks
12-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Now I have some quiet time for lunch alone. Ta-Pow food and hide in my office. No clients, no phone calls. just quiet... Got time to write now.

Yesterday I was thinking about what Cindy said. She is plainly lazy and still haven't get a job yet. I asked her wanna earn some cash by the side, she immediately interested. I asked her wanna sleep with some of my friends. She say don't want. Don't know them. I say introduce her so get to know them better then decide. She say don't want. She then say live off me can already, she don't want much for now. Just wanna enjoy life. I bug her to go and find a course to study, She whine and say tired... I tell her cannot like that waste your youth. She say ayah later la... next month find. Now no course. I complain house messy. She "teh" more, roll around the bed and purposely lift up her t-shirt. I told her to at least keep the living room and kitchen tidy as I would like to entertain guests. She act like kenna forced very pitiful and went to clean up. An hour later. She finally cleaned up the two rooms.

I told her she like that is a good girl and will reward her. She ask wat's the reward. I say I will bathe her. She say "chay..."

I did what I promised and I scrubbed and help her mask her back. She has a few pimples on the back. She say like that pamper very shiok. Ask will I take care of her forever? I straight away say no la. This is only a phase of life. She ask for how long? I say until I'm tired of her. She say we guys all like that. I told her that if she behave more like a good girl, sure will find good guys. She say when she reach 22 she'll change. Now just enjoy. After she washed off the mask. I asked her how true she was about doing anything I wanted. She say as long as don't hurt her, it's ok. Fun to try new things.

I told her I wanted to see her pee and shit. She say eee... I'm pervert. She agreed and we went to the toilet. She had no problem peeing, but cannot shit doing a half squat above the bowl. I went to my dry-cabi and took my air blower. It is the big rubber bulb used to blow air over the camera lens or CCD.

I taped the air intake side and brought it to the toilet. She got scared and asked me what I'm going to do. I told her to trust me. Not painful one. very shiok. I filled up the sink with warm water and sucked the water into the air blower. I told her to bend over. I used some astroglide on her anus and inserted the plastic blower tube up her anus. I slowly squeezed the bulb and all the water went inside. She moaned and bent her knees. I asked her nice or not? She say don't know. Feel very funny. Feel nice yet uncomfortable at the same time. I told her to hold the water inside. I filled up the blub again and pumped the second round inside. She moaned again. Say want to shit now. I told her to "ren" don't let go. I filled up and pumped a third time. She say really want to come out already. Please stop. I quickly pulled out the air blower and inserted my finger easily into her lubricated anus. I Finger fucked her ass and her legs shivered. She moaned and keep saying "bu ke yi le" (cannot already). I could feel her anal muscles contracting and expanding. The water was starting to leak out and I could feel bits of shit inside. I helped her around and let her down slowly onto the bowl... Pshhhhhhh.... all the water came out. She was clutching her sides and bending over. Then sat up and Pshhhh... more came out... I let her finish while I wash my finger.

She say I really perverted. I asked her nice or not. She say actually quite nice. Feel very clean and cooling inside. Like very empty. I asked her want some more. she say very akward. I told her nothing to akward, it is our secert. She agreed, I told her to go a step further this time but she had to get up and wash up first. She soaped and washed her bottom clean. I flushed the bowl clean. This time, I filled up a pail of water beside the toilet bowl. I sat on the toilet bowl. I then pulled her close and lifted her one leg up on the sink. I licked her till she got wet and high. I told her to fuck me. She wanted me to go from behind but i turned her to face me. We were now fucking face to face, sitting on the toilet bowl. I grabbed astroglide and lubricated her anus. My arms were in easy reach of the pail, the air blower and her ass. I pumped her ass with another three bulbs of water. I asked her how? can or not. She say this time more comfortable. Maybe because no sai already.

I was finger fucking her water filled anus while dick fucking her pussy. SOLID. She squirmed and moaned. When the time came for me, I got up she sat on the bowl and both of us Vammm !!!! My dick shot her face, her ass blow out the water. She say never feel so wild and exciting before in her entire life. like want to explode everywhere.

It was a truly rewarding experience. Especially since this has been a tough week of work for me. I am glad that she is game for such stuff. Even though she is messy and lazy. She gives me a greate time and I take good care of her. She eats the good stuff, no need to work, watch cable whole day.

xiaolibiantai
12-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Have not been posting for a while, but after reading your stories, have to give some encouraging words. Good job and keep it up bro! :D

wet10wet
12-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Nice going bro... always wanted a sex slave for all these little fun activities.

bart
12-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Pretty extreme, bro.

stephan
12-07-2006, 03:16 PM
bro $50,
I have read few times for the method of putting water through the ass hole... my mind automatically link with Jepun in War World II, they did alot of cruel experiment on human body...:eek:

fiftybucks
12-07-2006, 03:55 PM
bro $50,
I have read few times for the method of putting water through the ass hole... my mind automatically link with Jepun in War World II, they did alot of cruel experiment on human body...:eek:

No la.. mine not cruel one.
I try on myself before, when I was constipated. No pain wan

mike3329
12-07-2006, 04:26 PM
haha.....it sounded like u had a sex-citing time doing the enema on Ah Lian Cindy!

Full marks for creativity....u did something many of us fantasise about but never get around to doing...well done bro. Nothing like great sex as a stress reliever :D

How would u rank PTMM against Ah Lian Cindy....as sex buddies? ;)

steamer
12-07-2006, 05:40 PM
No la.. mine not cruel one.
I try on myself before, when I was constipated. No pain wan

fiftybucks,
u leave me no choice but to up u.
cheers:)

lovemarlboro
12-07-2006, 06:35 PM
fifty bucks

Ur story really very good
I really cannot wait for u to continue..

ldy_hanger
12-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Excellent details...... Bro fiftybucks :)

fiftybucks
12-07-2006, 06:47 PM
How would u rank PTMM against Ah Lian Cindy....as sex buddies? ;)

Peitu mama touched my heart.
Ahlian Cindy touched my cock

Rainman
12-07-2006, 07:17 PM

Great write up.

Thanks

geckoSG
12-07-2006, 07:36 PM

Nice one, wait for number three, dun know how bro fiftybucks
will describe the third one...

mkt_cheonger
13-07-2006, 12:06 AM
nice going bro $50. up u:)

akusuka_susumu
13-07-2006, 03:02 AM
another camper reporting in... ;)

good story bro 50bucks...

mccormick
13-07-2006, 12:19 PM
aiyo... i went a few Guardian ... cannot find Astroglide leh.... bro gor chap kor... which guardian u bought it from???

ah rat
13-07-2006, 12:22 PM
aiyo... i went a few Guardian ... cannot find Astroglide leh.... bro gor chap kor... which guardian u bought it from???
Bro,
Here where to buy:
Group Seven Trading Company
16 Raffles Quay #B1-09
Hong Leong Building
Singapore 048581
Telephone: 65.6222.9857

fiftybucks
13-07-2006, 02:47 PM

Bought at Jurong Point guardian. still got a few bottles there when I bought

fiftybucks
13-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Now 8:36pm. Cindy is bathing. I now got time to write report.

Yesterday gave her a break so did not do anything wild. Basic licking and sucking and proceeded to do S.O.P. intercourse. She say her period coming soon as have 2 pimples on the face. Tell me next few days don't lick. Just in case got blood. I totally agree.

She seemed more tired than she normally would be. Enjoyed some hugging then went to sleep.

Today she seemed ok. Thinking of anything exciting to do later... heh heh heh...

fiftybucks
13-07-2006, 08:45 PM
fiftybucks,
u leave me no choice but to up u.
cheers:)

Thank you.

I up you too.

Cutter
14-07-2006, 12:45 AM
yo bro $50, welcome back and i admit that your thread is one of thread that i can read all at one shot one...great to see you are back to action again... this time must up your point to show my appreciation for contribute such a great encounter.... :D

mac75sg
14-07-2006, 03:07 AM
nice story...feel like up u...but no power to do so.... sorry..
anyway you are the BEST!!:D

heman88
14-07-2006, 11:42 AM
FIFTYBUCKS Good write up. keep it coming. by the way to the others samsters, I had bought a similar lubricant at watson but no the the type fiftybuck mentioned. It from Durex company there are 2 types, one of which when lubricated on women it give a warm sensous feeling. try it. it good too...

mccormick
14-07-2006, 02:03 PM
thanks bro rat and fifty.. :)

ah rat
14-07-2006, 02:10 PM
thanks bro rat and fifty.. :)
Got your product from jurong point or dealer :D

nikyfan
17-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Bro50cts, more hot stories pls. Yor stories is everymale dreams and fantasies. Monies tells everything wat u can really do yeah............

me109
17-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Love the stories. More please. What happend last weekend?

fiftybucks
17-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Xian ah... Cindy had her period a few days ago. Was waiting for her to bathe finish for funtime but when she came out, say have blood so cannot. This weekend got no penetration. Only ask her to give me oral. Today monday and she still have period. She's rather moody and says the cramps are very bad. She also ask me why I always like sex so much, everyday also must cum at least once. Why I so horny and pervert? I told her I'm like that, what to do...

I asked her if she has any fantasies. She say don't have. I prompted some ideas to her, example... having sex with two or more men, having sex with a woman, having sex in the open... etc. All she say not her fantasy. I bugged her for a long time before she say she does have a fantasy... but cannot say... I left the topic alone until sunday where I bugged her again.

She finally relented and made me promise not to tell anyone. I "promised"

Cindy likes cute and innocent or blur looking teenage boys younger than her... Ah-lian likes nerds!!! I kept making fun of her... She says they innocent and gong gong, make her feel like want to take advantage of them...

Say this type bathe already very clean and cuddly.

Even though she smokes... she likes boys who don't smoke...

She also say these boys not "se" (Colour) aka horny... whole day play games.

Muah ha ha ha...

buay ta han...

ahpaul25
17-07-2006, 03:22 PM
Young Ger.........LOL :D

me109
17-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Xian ah... Cindy had her period a few days ago.

I asked her if she has any fantasies.

Cindy likes cute and innocent or blur looking teenage boys younger than her... Ah-lian likes nerds!!! I kept making fun of her... She says they innocent and gong gong, make her feel like want to take advantage of them...

Muah ha ha ha...

buay ta han...

Next weekend can go Sim Lim Square, look for square boys.

big dick
17-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Young Ger.........LOL :D

yup.. missed those days when it was easy to hood young gers.. now old and balding.. can only bonk mature lady... :p

ahpaul25
17-07-2006, 05:44 PM
yup.. missed those days when it was easy to hood young gers.. now old and balding.. can only bonk mature lady... :p

Haha....For sure la.....every1 have to upgrade 1 ma.....Too bad, for guys upgrade bonking up to mature babes less than 40 only. :D We only want fresh oyster.

big dick
17-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Haha....For sure la.....every1 have to upgrade 1 ma.....Too bad, for guys upgrade bonking up to mature babes less than 40 only. :D We only want fresh oyster.

mature ladies are the things for me now... more stimulating being with them.. esp those married one... hehe.. exciting to have ONS or affairs with them...:D

ahpaul25
17-07-2006, 06:12 PM
esp those married one... hehe.. exciting to have ONS or affairs with them...:D

Waa....better don bro.....it really damn bad to have sure affairs....it really damn exciting to bonk those married babes....but what happened if that lady fall in love with you, this couple will sure divorce bcos of yr exisiting.....U will get this headache and mistakes u did....just like me, I experience once....I feel so Guilty :o I learnt my mistakes.....

big dick
17-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Waa....better don bro.....it really damn bad to have sure affairs....I experience once....I feel so Guilty :o I learnt my mistakes.....

no la.. wont make them leave their husband.. me not that cruel.. i know where to draw the line... eat and wipe... no traces...

ahpaul25
17-07-2006, 07:16 PM
no la.. wont make them leave their husband.. me not that cruel.. i know where to draw the line... eat and wipe... no traces...

I have the same thought as u, already draw the line when I started, the worst part is she told me she falling in love with me, bcos I can satify her, OMG.......I bang wall ok.......sometimes things does not going smooth as u think......Zzzzzzzzz :o Haizzzzzzzzzz

big dick
17-07-2006, 07:20 PM
I have the same thought as u, already draw the line when I started, the worst part is she told me she falling in love with me, bcos I can satify her, OMG.......I bang wall ok.......sometimes things does not going smooth as u think......Zzzzzzzzz :o Haizzzzzzzzzz

well.. i will take that advice with a pinch of salt.. not all stories have to end that ways... i know of ppl that have affairs for 20 years without anything unfortunate happened..

bro.. i think we end this discussion here la.. we already hijack this thread too much liao.. time to return it to bro fifty buck for more of his misadventure.. :p

fiftybucks
18-07-2006, 09:36 AM
After a few days no actual penetration, I'm feeling very xian. Checked her and still got blood, but much less. Told her I need to put inside her then feel shiok. Asked her to try anal. She refused. Took a long time of coaxing before she agreed. I told her to go and try to pang sai first and then wash up. She try and try... say nothing to come out... Ok... told her to go wash up the anus.

Finally she is ready. I took the camera lens air blower I used the last time and opened the main cap of the astroglide. (This is her first anal so got to be very careful not to hurt her. Damage the goods already, next time don't want to do anymore). Sucked about half the bottle up... inserted the blower into her anus and squeezed everything inside. Could hear her sigh... wonderfull sound... I put my finger inside and made sure everything was slippery... 100% slippery!!!

It was mega easy for my dick to go in with the generous amount of astroglide. The feeling of anal is fantastic. There feels like "ribbs" inside and the texture gives a heck of a kick. I don't even need to pound her ass I already feel so shiok I want to cum. I took it really slow. After shifting around for a while. We found the most comfortable position for both of us was for us to lie on the side, she clamps a bolster and me to screw from behind while also clamping the same bolster. She arched her ass backwards for me and the bolster acts as a "pull" aid... helping me pull her ass back and release.

This was one sexual intercourse we both felt truly comfortable. She say it is very different. Feels like want to sleep. I told her to sleep lor... I seem to take an eternity to want to cum. I say "want to com" cos each time I felt the urge to shoot, I stopped. Waited a minute, then continue. It seemed like a good half hour when I finally cannot tah han and shot my load inside her anus... It felt good shooting inside her. I lay still and see if there was any reaction from her... I looked over and Her eyes were closed. She is sleeping already... I decided to sleep also la... this sex had a different effect. I left my semi-hard penis inside her and drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly. I woke up and she woke up. There was a sudden stir from her and she say ayah... She scrambled to the tiolet and there was a lot of "phuut" noise... I turned on the lights and my bolster and bedsheets were all wet... I asked if she was ok? She say she dream she pang pui and then lau sai, then woke up and really got things come out from her ass. It was a funny moment. All the astroglide and sperm from her ass had all spilled out while we were sleeping.

Spent the next half hour change bedsheets and trying to dry the bed. She say so messy, next time don't want already. I told her this time my mistake, put too much lube. next time only use a little... My first time ma... donno ma...
She smiled and say actually very comfortable.

ldy_hanger
18-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Excellent posting... bro fiftybucks :)

stephan
18-07-2006, 04:53 PM
stranges feeling after reading... dirty....pervert...abnormal.... BUT I like it so much!!! :D

will up u tomorrow (once my power return)

SureScore
19-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Bro, please continue.

mykhel13
19-07-2006, 07:30 PM
first i was lost... but now i found new campsite! :) excellent stuff bro. sigh.. wish i had yr kind of fun ;)

loh69
19-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Interesting.....makes one wonder, the power of money...:o

fiftybucks
20-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm getting a little gian to try new things. I coaxed her to be more adventurous. Now young, can havoc. old already must settle down. She ask me what I have in mind. I told her I wanted to go thailand, bring her along. She can go shop shop... She say Ok immediately. Then she ask, so good ar? I say that's not all. We can hire one or two girls to satisfy both of us. She straight away say eee... don't want.

I ask her how about more guys have sex together? She say donno lei... may feel very akward... what if she get hurt... some more don't know them, donno clean or not.

I asked her how about just one more person? She ask who. I told her that my long time buddy and friend since school days interested. She say my friend must kan de sun yan then can. I say she very fussy. She say he must also pay her or else cannot. I ask her how much she want. She say donno... I asked her how about meetup then she decide. She agreed, so last night my good bruther came over to chill out.

I did not tell her in advance so she was hiding in the room when he came. She assumed it was just some guest of mine. We caught her totally unprepared as I opened the room door and both of us went in. She got the scared look like wat we gonna do to her. I introduced him and she hide under the blanket... she was fully clothed but look very messy, like spent the day in bed rotting. We both sat by the side of the bed and coaxed her out from under the sheets. Finally her head popped out. She had her usual bed hair and was trying to brush it straight with her hands.

Buddy asked her if she would like to have him join in for a session. She shy shy and very akward... asked isn't he the one with me the first time they met in malaysia. He acknowledged. She asked so is it both of us planned all along to have sex with her. He told her that at first he did not because he did not know if I was into a serious relationship with her, but since now it is clear that it is a live-in agreement, he would like a piece of the action.

She covered her face and say she feel very akward. I coaxed her to take down the blanket an she did... but closed her eyes... say cannot look at us... feel very shy.

My friend told her that he will make it worth her while and offered her $300 to do it. She say $300 too cheap. Don't want...her eyes still closed.

Suddenly he offer her a new deal. $1000 for 4 hours, let us do anything we want to her. Her eyes open and I also shocked and turn my head look at him. I told him "oi... don't spoil market."

She asked him wat he mean by anything. He say anything means anything. If she give up before the 4 hours up. She don't get anything. She ask for 5K... I almost fall over. Buddy say 2K. She say 4K. He say 2K or forget it. she agreed... I blur already... I also don't throw money like that.

He said he will come over the next day with the cash and we can start. After that, we left the room and he went to the balcony to smoke. I asked him wat he up to. He say doing me a favour. I told him to be steady, don't go overboard. He told me not to worry. He's not interested in "buying" her over. Just wanna have some fun with her if i'm ok with it. I told him I all along treat him like brother to her must also steady. He say he always hear me complain she is messy and lazy so this type of girl must make her work for her money. He feels that she may be taking advantage of me so this will be the time to push her to the limit. He can play "bad cop", I play "good cop". Let him tekan her. It will be fun. He want's to make her give up the 2K... but if she can last... she will deserve it.

Last night Cindy told me that she is a bit scared and feel like backing out. I told her I'll be around wan... won't let him go too far. He's my good friend so it is OK. She say 2K a lot already... how come I never give her so much money? I told her she can go live with him. She hug me and say don't want... wanna stay with me.

Now is 6pm... My buddy coming over at 7pm...

Kan cheong...

stephan
20-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Now 6.30pm. me also kan cheon liao.....

ok69
20-07-2006, 06:28 PM
now 630pm liao
lolz

remmeber to post FR tonight :D

Tai_zi21
20-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Now is 6pm... My buddy coming over at 7pm...

Kan cheong...

25 Mins more to 7pm Bro $50!

Will be waiting for ur FR later! And Will the $2K be worth it?

Cheers ;)

bigpotbelly
20-07-2006, 06:33 PM
nw 6.33pm liao...gosh 27 min more.How i wish i can be there too 'envy'

fiftybucks
20-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Buddy come already!!!!!!!!! BYE

wukong68
20-07-2006, 08:37 PM
Buddy come already!!!!!!!!! BYE

CAMPING IN PROGRESS :D

covenn
20-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Wah Piang Eh! Sibei Gan Jiong!!

lancer_dar
20-07-2006, 11:22 PM
wah tis thread is getting hot up now....

AD69
20-07-2006, 11:55 PM
Wow !! Story getting interesting and everyone here getting "gan jiong".... I will be camping here too. :D

blade
21-07-2006, 12:04 AM
Camping le lehz...waiting for wat happened :D

me109
21-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Morning already! Sun come out. How did the session go?

eeemen
21-07-2006, 09:05 AM
waitingggggggggg, so howwwwwwwww, getting more kan chiong!!:D

YellowHummerH2
21-07-2006, 10:46 AM
Pitched Tent, set up stove, ready to camp and babicue....:D

FatMan
21-07-2006, 12:51 PM
He said he will come over the next day with the cash and we can start. After that, we left the room and he went to the balcony to smoke. I asked him wat he up to. He say doing me a favour. I told him to be steady, don't go overboard. He told me not to worry. He's not interested in "buying" her over. Just wanna have some fun with her if i'm ok with it. I told him I all along treat him like brother to her must also steady. He say he always hear me complain she is messy and lazy so this type of girl must make her work for her money. He feels that she may be taking advantage of me so this will be the time to push her to the limit. He can play "bad cop", I play "good cop". Let him tekan her. It will be fun. He want's to make her give up the 2K... but if she can last... she will deserve it.

恶魔引诱人下地狱,上帝引诱人上天堂 :rolleyes:

big dick
21-07-2006, 01:04 PM
bro... how the good cop and bad cop rountine?:D

javril
21-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Bro 50$, you are the man... but pls dun make us wait too long leh...

everyone is waiting to know how 2k can make wonders...:)

ldy_hanger
21-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Hello, bro fiftybucks... waiting for the exciting part.... :D

Have a great weekend :D

bart
21-07-2006, 03:00 PM
My tent is dropping down! Help...

beck7777
21-07-2006, 03:32 PM
My tent is dropping down! Help...

tent fall down then come alive sia..

tot u MIA liao sia bro bart... :D

AnAn
21-07-2006, 07:29 PM
Bro fiftybucks, alot of ppl here are kan cheong abt wat happened after ur fren turn up.......PLS tell us MORE:D

fiftybucks
21-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Last night, buddy came over with his big tennis bag. Ask him wat the fuck he bring... He open it and I see so many things, like galang guni. He got a very smooth white rope. Ask where he buy this... so bloody smooth yet as thick as my little finger... really fucking smooth and silky... He told me the DIY shop at IMM... selling by metre. KNN can find this type of thing... really is the type use for bondage. He got 3 small chrome vibrators each with the wire that leads to a speed controller. He got a plastic testube. Got some tupperwear boxes donno wat inside, got 2 big tubes of KY jelly... I told him don't use... try my Astroglide. Sorry... continue... he got white candles, he got beads on a string, he got a long and thicker vibrator, He got the Osim or OTO electric thing... use to make your muscles twitch when ypu paste the pad on your body. He got a camelbak... the type cyclist carry to drink water... like a PVC pouch with a PVC tube... He cycle xiao when younger... He also brought that stupid plastic vaginal spreader he ask one of our friends (doctor friend) to give him for fun a long time back. The plastic look kinda old... he always leave lying around the house as he very proud of owning a "chee by inspector" as he calls it. He got some other stuff like screwdriver and hammer and the CD spindle that holds 50 CDs in a stack... etc.

Kan Ni Na... you bring so may things? I told him. He say we must cherish the moment. We went into the room and Cindy was covered under the blanket. We told her can start already... she say don't feel like already. Buddy took out a wad of notes from the side pouch of the tennis bag and slip under the blanket tell her to count if there is $2000. I hear the sound of money counting and she lower the blanket. She ask if we are really serious. Buddy say of course. His word is steady one... say already surely do... the money already here... how? Want or don't want? 4 hours earn 2K... where to find? Don't want can find other girls... want to intro her friends?

She say, OK but don't play until "guo fen". Buddy say won't damage her wan... but she must obey and be slave. $2000, want or don't want? hurry up. She say Ok ok... wat we want her to do now?

Buddy told her to take of everything. She give the "ke-lian" look and pout lips while stripping. Buddy say do until so unhappy, forget it money give back. She say ok la... don't so mean. She stripped already sit on the bed. Buddy tell her to stand up and jump. She say haaa....? He getting fed up and say why every little thing must protest? He fires staff that show attitude, her kind of attitude, can forget it as he paying her. She get up and smack the mattress and say ok la. She will be a good girl. See the money's sake... Then she started hopping on the spot.

Very nice to see breasts bouncing... we sat on the bed and watched a naked Cindy hopping on the spot. Not even one minute she stopped and asked can? Buddy say carry on until he say stop. He let her hop for five minutes as he timed her. The then say stop, the first 5 minutes of the 4 hours are over. She say haa.... not count from just now you come? He say she waste so much time... want to waste some more time? Can... we stop clock now.

Cindy say Ok ok... I could tell she basically have to give in... My friend is a hard boss at his company. I see he uses the same mental tactics on her as he does to his workers. For me... ayah... I believe in give and take la...

Break in writing... have to go pang sai now... sorry...

fiftybucks
21-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Cindy was a little bit tired already... not supprised, whole day laze around, never exercise. We brought her to the bed and laid her down. Buddy then took out the silky rope and slid one end under the bed and told me to get it. Quite hard as there was only about an inch clearance between the bed nad the floor. Had to take broom to get the end of the rope. Once I got it, we even out the two lengths and tied both her hands. Tot ok already, Buddy took out another length of the same rope... say tie her legs... I ask him when he buy the rope. He say today la... I ask cindy if can move or not? She say of course not la... I ask her to try if can move a bit so it is not uncomfortable. She pulled all ends and said is a sarcastic tone... very comfortable... you all very pervert... see too much blue film.

Buddy cut in and say no... we are different. We do original things... then he started tickling her sides. She broke out into uncontrollable laughter and he say... hurry up ah... see wat see... tickle her la...

I joined in... hee hee...

she went haywire... her face and chest was turning red and she started to beg us to stop... when she came to a point where she started coughing and gagging, I told buddy to stop and he did. I could see that she really could not take it as her nose and eyes were starting to get wet. I soothed her and covered her with a blanket and shoo buddy one side. Cindy took a while to catch her breath. She sniffed a bt and asked me if can don't be so rough. I stroked her hair and say can can... just playing la... no tickle already...

Buddy say ok la... we shiok you now... He took out a chrome vibrator and started to stimulate her pussy. I leaned over and kissed her while massaging her breasts. She was getting high and started sighing... I passed him the Astroglide and he wet her pussy with a generous amount. He then inserted the small chrome vibrator inside and fingered her. She was really high now. Groaning and moaning. I also started getting high. I took off my pants and climbed up the bed to put my penis into her mouth. She made some efort to suck it but she could not seem to consentrate. I had to "D.I.Y." and fuck her mouth.

Buddy took another chrome vibrator and more Astroglide. He lifted up her buttocks and lubricated her ass. He then slipped the other piece in her ass and switched it on. He fingered her harder and she got higher...

The sound of her moaning and watching the whole process was too much for me. I came quickly into her mouth. She closed her mouth and had difflculty swallowing while moaning. Buddy turned off both vibrators and took the third chrome unit and pushed it inside her. She lifted her head, trying to see what we are doing. She say feel very full now... Buddy inserted two fingers inside he and she moaned. "Must make sure deep inside. Skalee pop out." he said grinning... Then he turn all three on to full blast... I could hear the two vibrators knocking loudly against each other inside her pussy. The third one silently working in her ass. She arched her back and groaned loudly saying cannot... too strong... want to die...

"Kia... go outside smoke" and buddy got up... "Serious ar?" I ask...

Won't die wan la... leave her to shiok by herself... and off the lights...

We go to living room smoke and have a beer. Closed the door but can hear her calling out from inside.

fiftybucks
21-07-2006, 09:10 PM
We took our time, talked about what we wanted to do. Buddy planned to take things to the next level. I asked him wat but he say to trust him. But first, must fuck her already as he cannot consentrate... need to settle small brain then big brain can think. By the time we finished beer and smoke, we had left her for 20 minutes on "high" setting. Already 8pm... time flies...

Opened the door and turned on the lights. She was moving her pelvic region as though trying to shake out the vibrators. She looked very miserable yet very shiok. She begged us to take them out as she cannot stand already. Buddy pulled out all the vibrators and untied her legs. He took off his pants and wore a cap... then fucked her... She looked very tired and stoned already. He finished her off and went toilet clean up... I sat beside her while he did his cock wash. She say she want to give up already... cannot already... too much... She asked me how long more. I told her less than 3 hours more. She say don't want to play already... I felt a little sorry for her and decided to ask buddy to forget the whole thing. He open the toilet door and he was wiping his cock dry with the face towel I hang next to the sink.

Na Beh Chee By la... That wan I use to wipe face one la... Kan ne na...

How I know? Down there never write not for cock...

Fuck you la... all my towels not for your cock!!! Use tissue paper la...

Aya... I buy you new wan la...

Not tat la you chee by... You never come out I also don't know. Later I wipe my face... Chow chee by... Throw away already la... I don't want to use already.

I turned and caught Cindy laughing slightly. Buddy also saw. He came out and say,"still can laugh... tat means you still ok... come we carry on..."

Cindy immediately say don't want already. Can forget everything. She want to rest. Buddy did the unexpected. He took out another wad of money from the bag, counted it in a corner and put the money on her chest. You got see game show? This is another $1000. You want, we play even more. Total is 3K if you can last till the end. Give up and no more... how?

Cindy's face changed. I could tell she was now considering... The additional $1000 really put her on the spot. I never expected my friend to be so xiao... there was a silence for half a minute... How??? Hurry up. $3000... think carefully...

Cindy said OK continue...

fiftybucks
21-07-2006, 09:15 PM
I have to stop here now. Actually Cindy is not feeling too well now. The games in the later part quite extreme. I will bring her to see doctor.

Will update the story later. Sorry got to go.

fiftybucks
21-07-2006, 09:18 PM
No worries. Just bad lao sai and some rashes

deadworm
22-07-2006, 02:29 AM
Can't wait for your next installment bro:)

bart
22-07-2006, 06:24 AM
getting slightly worrying:confused: :confused:

zhivago
22-07-2006, 09:35 AM
wah...so jialat ahz, bro $50??

itz due to the "games" or the bad weather these days??

do update yar...

cheers

p.s. good story lar... :D

blade
22-07-2006, 12:35 PM
bro...so wat happened???how is it now??

fiftybucks
22-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Doctor Update

Went with her last night to the doctor. Went in with her. Doctor asked before proceeding with inspection, I say I'm her boyfriend and he proceed.

Lao Sai is suspected food poisoning. She has slight fever. 37.4 deg
(I actually think it is cos of the games we play)

Slight trauma to the tissues around the vagina and slight yeast infection. Doctor says skin friction it is usually due to not enough lubrication during intercourse and the yeast is due to imbalance in the bacterial colony in the vagina.
(Actually use up a whole bottle of Astroglide already... not because no lubrication... it is play too rough. The yeast i think is because we took turns screw her anus and vagina.)

Today her face VERY BLACK... Still got talk to me and all but moody.

fiftybucks
22-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Report Continue...

After Cindy agreed to continue, buddy ask her if she is sure. She say can.

Buddy passed me the camelbak and told me to fill up with water. I kinda suspected what he was going to do next... He ask he pang sai finish use tissue or use water? She blur donno wat to answer. He say time to wash backside. I cut in and say she familar with tat... I wash before. Buddy very happy... say good good.

He untied her and brought her to the bathroom. I filled the camelbak very full until bloated. He bent her over and I lubricated her anus with Astroglide. I then slowly pushed the PVC tube into her anus. Slowly... it went in about 15cm... The camelbak was lower than her so no water go in yet. Buddy took another camelbak tube and inserted that into her anus too. He then told her to lie in the empty tub. I lifted up The bag of water and she started to have reaction. Buddy told her not to hold it inside. Just let it drip out. Cindy started to moan and her whole body's goose pimples came up. the water was going in by one tube and flushing out small bits and pieces of shit from the other tube. She say she feel very cold. Buddy took his finger and started fingering her. I ask him do for how long? He say until she cannot tahan. We finished the whole camelbak and i topped it up again. We did that 5 times. The sixth time buddy ran to my kitchen and took cold water from the fridge and filled the camelbak with it. Cindy grabbed my arm and dug her nails into my skin when the cold water flushed through her anus.

By then all the water came out clear but she did not seem to be able to stand up. We helped her up and onto the bed where we put a towel under her buttocks. She was very stoned and Buddy flipped her over ass up. We propped her up and he lubricated her anus with plenty of Astroglide. He then Inserted his dick (with condom) into her anus.
"Shiok right? My cock feel warm. Wa... your ka cheng icy man."
He only had his cock a little inside. Suddenly he grabbed her and started ramming... Could tell it was painful for her.

blade
22-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Today her face VERY BLACK... Still got talk to me and all but moody.
still can black face means no prob...still can cont' :rolleyes:

more updates man..would love to know wat happened n if she earn her worth

fiftybucks
23-07-2006, 09:13 AM
Lao Sai stopped today. She still have yeast. These two days just let her rest. Spent time with her and hugg her. Make her feel better. Never ask her to do any favours for me. She no mood.

Report Continue...

It was painful for her and Buddy was getting too rough. I halted the act and told him to cool off a bit as she starting to cry already. He stopped and flipped her around. He was now lying under her, She was "sitting" on top with his penis still inside her. He pulled her back until she was lying on him and he signaled to me to come. I put some Astroglide on my dick and inserted it into her pussy. She now had both our dicks inside her, one in ass one in pussy. It felt strange as I could feel movement inside each time my buddy moved. Our dicks were seperated by her body tissues. Everything felt very tight. I rammed her and my buddy moved with the rythm. She was still tearing and I ask her still pain? She say backside only. I continued for maybe 5 to 10 minutes and I was coing to cum. Buddy say Wait wait!!! Position hange!!! Don't shoot first. Shoot already pom chek.

We all dismounted. It was easy for me to dismount but it was painful also when Buddy dismounted her. We took a breather for 1 minute. When it was my turn to screw her ass, I could clearly see that the anus was now larger. I inserted her doggie style then flipped her over gently. It was now Buddy's turn to ram her. Inside her ass I could feel thrusting movements on the anal wall. I also shiok. Buddy soon came and he then lie on top... I feel like I kenna crush underneath... The pelvic bone a lot of pressure. I tell him to get off... 2 peoples weight... bueh ta han...

I took out and flipped her over and finished off fucking her pussy. The moment I came, she pushed me aside and say don't want to play already.

Buddy told her no play now won't get any money at all. Must finish the 4 hours. She say forget it. She don't want any more. She was tearing again.

Buddy say don't want? Suah... game over. He went to the side table and took all the money and keep in is bag. He then went to the toilet to wash his cock. I looked at Cindy, looked Buddy... feel very uncomfortable... She was turned to one side sobbing. I signaled buddy silently and made hand and face guestures asking him how? Point at the bag and made the money sign... then point to her... He signed back... wait...

He came out. put on his pants and took the bag outside. I followed after putting on a bottom also. We closed the door and he passed me the money. Told me to give to her later. Just wanna tekan her. He packed up and left.

I went over to Cindy and turned her over. She had stopped crying but the eyes still red. I passed her the cash and she cry again. I told her that I'll prepare a warm bath for her. I fill up the tub and called her. I Helped her into the tub and let her rest. She say she don't ever want to do this again. Feel very cheap. I kept quiet and just took some soap and helped bathe her.

She asked if the money is his or mine. I say ours. (actually it's his)

She came out, dried herself and I brought her out to eat. Had lots of food and a little beer. She was quiet throughout. Went home and she slept away from me.

Next morning she started her lao sai.

blade
23-07-2006, 09:19 AM
bro...ur writing quite "mono tone" le ar...u feeling bad about the whole thing le?
keep us update man :o

fiftybucks
23-07-2006, 10:36 AM
ar...u feeling bad about the whole thing le?

A little... :o

Frankiestine
23-07-2006, 11:45 AM
bro 50bucks, as much as i think some of you might disagree with me...but i really feel that whatever reason a gal has for offering sex in return for money be it just for the love of it (money) or a real need for it (due to circumstances)...i think your buddy games just went a bit too far to the extend of demeaning her..that my personal point...

fiftybucks
23-07-2006, 05:17 PM
I know. Tat's why now I extra extra nice to her.

michael8330
23-07-2006, 05:23 PM
if yr story come with little bit of pic, will be prefect:D
good story , please post more

STAND
23-07-2006, 07:24 PM
at first the story was very nice but now wen i read i sorta feel funny....its no more sensual leh....no matter wat i still feel a lady shld b treated wif respect even though money is involved...just my view

saint_1979
23-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Bro $50,

I enjoyed reading your write-up and sharing. You are a very lucky guy. Really envy you.

However, this time, I personally felt that you went a bit far. I know that she is ur "pao mei". But, she still a girl after all. Girls are to be treated with dignity and respect even though they are willing to be "pao".

I think she must be young and innocent (even though having several bfs before) to agree to such arrangement w/o thinking deeply that earning $2k or more for 4hrs definitely required very "demanding" and unusual acts".
I'm glad that you did take notice of her and stop your buddy during the act. This shows that you are a responsible and caring person.

After all, for a Malaysian girl to stay with a stranger in Spore requires alot of courage. I believe she trusted you from the beginning that she will be taken care of and wont not harm her.

Treat her nicely but not to the extent of you being over-taken advantage.

nerdynut
23-07-2006, 11:37 PM
frankly speaking, i start to feel abit emotion for her. though she play due to money, but see her like tat feel heart-pain

javril
24-07-2006, 11:45 AM
bro50$, at least we know that you are still the good guy that will appreciate her as your 'partner'..... let's see how things go... cheers...

visvis
26-07-2006, 06:03 PM
good work keep it up running

fiftybucks
28-07-2006, 08:21 AM
Over the last few days, Cindy kept talking about quitting. I continued to be very nice to her, but no avail.

She say she wasn't angry with me or anything like that. I kept asking her really? And she smiled and initiated sex with me... She say she just feel xian already...

I had normal, good quality sex with her all the way until yesterday where I sent her home to JB.

I told her I now like tat very lonely wan... she say she ask a few of her close friends if anybody interested to take her place... will get back to me...

Sigh... there ends one chapter... have to hunt for vegetables again... :(

bart
28-07-2006, 01:22 PM
[B]I told her I now like tat very lonely wan... she say she ask a few of her close friends if anybody interested to take her place... ... :(

I am interested to take her place..:D

stephan
28-07-2006, 01:38 PM
I am interested to take her place..

Since bro Fiftybucks so liking asshole, I think he will accept u la...:D

But dun forget to put more Astroglide, if not I'm afraid bro bart will feel pain!

big dick
28-07-2006, 07:05 PM
I am interested to take her place..:D

:( bro bart beat me to it...

AD69
28-07-2006, 10:01 PM
:( bro bart beat me to it...Aiyah....you guys can come up with a schedule and take turns mah.

tungsten
29-07-2006, 07:33 AM
No need to hunt liao... If she is true to her word, then no worries about fresh vegs. Her friends are likely to be similar to her (translates = horny).

On and off go visit her will maintain a healthy "overseas hole" liao :D

Over the last few days, Cindy kept talking about quitting. I continued to be very nice to her, but no avail.

She say she wasn't angry with me or anything like that. I kept asking her really? And she smiled and initiated sex with me... She say she just feel xian already...

I had normal, good quality sex with her all the way until yesterday where I sent her home to JB.

I told her I now like tat very lonely wan... she say she ask a few of her close friends if anybody interested to take her place... will get back to me...

Sigh... there ends one chapter... have to hunt for vegetables again... :(

ToxicQueen
29-07-2006, 07:29 PM
play hard until she quitted. :confused:
nice story. hope u can find 1 more soon. :cool:

geckoSG
31-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Bro, you guys really extreme on her. Well, good luck for your hunt... I'm still waiting for my lady partner to appear. Not as rich as you lah... LOLz.
Good writeup!

fiftybucks
01-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Still keeping in contact with Cindy. She doesn't seem angry with me or anything like that at all. She is still in a state of mind where she doesn't really know what she wants out of life. Friday met up with her and we drove to KL. She wanted to go "walk walk" and meet her friends for the weekend.

Left in the morning around 9am. Decided to speed all the way. I figured if I gonna kenna extort money from their TP anyway so might as well speed... Funny thing... end up nobody stop me... reached there around 1pm. They let us book in before 2pm.

We stayed at the Royale Bintang. Good and affordable. Room and toilet very clean and fresh with no smell.

We met up with her 2 friends. Michelle and May... I first thing say "wa M&Ms"

Cindy plainly introduced me as her sugar daddy... Kinda shocking for me. The girls all giggled and she say I treat her very good wan... They pulled her aside and giggled and whispered... then giggled some more... then she wispered something and they all looked at me and giggled.

We all went to eat sushi king... on me... as expected... M&M said thank you kor kor and giggled... Cindy looked at me and gave me a little smirk. We went to Times Square to walk walk. Me and Cindy walked in front and she asked if I would like to "sponsor" her friends? I ask her sponsor for wat? She say sponsor lor... then she twist my nipple a little. She say if I'm interested, she'll talk to them and that they never do this type of thing before. I ask he they virgins ar? She say not means never do that but never have sugar daddy before. I ask her how old were they. She said they were both 19, younger than her. I say "can try". so she went and talked to them. the two girls giggled some more and whispered back and forth.

They came over and asked if kor kor wanted them to call pa pa... Wa lau... I feel my heart skip a beat... I ask them what must pa pa do? M&M say in one accord: "SHOPPING"

I asked M&M if they ever had sugar daddy before, they say never and it is only because their best friend Cindy introduced so they dare. They both say I must look after them well ok... I say want me to look after also must let me have some assurance and try try first... They ask me what I want. I told them straight must go somewhere let me see and touch first. They say Ok and we went up to the uppermost levels of Time Square where it is very deserted. We then went to a corner where there was nobody. One unbuttoned her shirt a few buttons and pulled her bra aside to show her nipple, the other lifted up her tee shirt and bra to expose her's. I stroked both their nipples and they giggled say ticklish. I then say I wanted to touch the bottom. The two others kept watch while I put my hand under one of the skirt and rabba... She looked like she enjoyed it. I took out my hand and smell and say eeee... She grumble say just now gor go toilet la... later bathe no smell... I then switched and wanted to raba the other bit she say bust change hand... so I use left hand. Also go up skirt... she catch my hand before I brought my fingers to my nose.

Now that shey seem sincere... I brought them shopping...

I will end now as I need to go for a lunch meeting.

M@Work
01-08-2006, 12:41 PM
wow... alive again!!! Stay tune for next M&M... :D

obelisk
01-08-2006, 12:44 PM
M&Ms melt in ur mouth not in ur hands...
but they do leave some sticky stains...:rolleyes:

geckoSG
01-08-2006, 01:11 PM
M&Ms melt in ur mouth not in ur hands...
but they do leave some sticky stains...:rolleyes:

Cool statement!

Scanner
01-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Still keeping in contact with Cindy.
Now that shey seem sincere... I brought them shopping...

I will end now as I need to go for a lunch meeting.

You are really DA man!

hotdick69
01-08-2006, 03:06 PM
u have my FULL RESPECT............ ur someone who is already THERE :D

genrev
01-08-2006, 03:50 PM
man,bro, can i wait in kl for u to intro m&m to me..hehhehehhe....

bombardment
01-08-2006, 05:31 PM
bro $50...i appreciate your stories, seems like life goes on again for u. u are using money to buy slaves, i am worried u will be sucked dry in the long run u see. Many of us are envious of the things u get, but bro trust me, u will get sick of it as time goes by. i guess u just need a real gf to pamper u and share happy moments for u. just my 2 cents worth of advice...i wish u all the best...

no offence k? cheers and enjoy life to the fullest !!!

Dilmah
02-08-2006, 06:47 AM
u r really my idol.
respect man .

spitfire
02-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Really admire your experience. Wish can try to be sugar daddy.

fiftybucks
02-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Brought Cindy and M&Ms to shop. They are quite reserved in their spending and did not go for the branded stuffs. Instead, they bought plenty of skirts, tops and trinklets... I kept track of the spending and it amounted to not more than 800RM for the three girls. I felt that they were spending a reasonable sum and fairly pleased. It was nice to have the 3 chicks hanging around acting "hiao". They allowed me to "eat toufu" as and when I pleased throughout the day. M&M were very excited and noisy while Cindy remained the calm and "steady" one.

We had fun in an underwear shop. The girls were all looking for bra and they all asked me to "look see nice or not"... much to the irritation of the shop auntie. She looked like a 40s lady and was rather uncomfortable I was moving in and out of the fitting room. When I'm inside, I would feel the texture of the bra on their body. Of course, Auntie did not see this.

Today still busy with plenty of phone calls and meetings... will continue later

jake85
02-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Bro fiftybucks,

wow...ur story are great!!

fiftybucks
02-08-2006, 08:42 PM
The phone calls and meetings today have ended... finally got time to write... I actually considered to start a blog. It is very popular with the teens... then again... guy like me... having a blog but cannot put up pictures also no point... Not that I don't want to... but there is always a risk. Someone such as myself can never have identity revealed... sigh... to be someone without commitments and the ability to be wild... To do crazy stuff and be able to show the world... such freedom I will never have...back to the weekend in KL...

After shopping, we went to that street to eat... wat is the name? Shit... suddenly cannot remember... it is opposite the Royale Bintang Hotel... the food there is shiok... stingray soooo tasty... We didn't order too much and had enough to maje us full. After dinner we went to the minimart nearby and I bought a tri-pack of condom. The girls wanted to wait outside and I asked is it they wanna run away when I go in? They say no, don't want people to see 3 girls with a guy buying condom... duh...

As insurance, I told them to give me some of the shopping bags... they ask is it I don't trust them? I say yes. They say they are Cindy's best friends why I don't trust? I say Cindy I trust, that's why I didn't take her shopping bags. I went in got nobody at the cashier, decided to buy 6 cans of beer also. Reach cashier... 5 people queueing... KNN... the first in line is a tourist who had limited money and asked the cashier to count the cost first. She then take cretain crackers away then ask to count the cost. Then the put back one chocolat and ask to count the cost... then she pay... FUCKER WASTE TIME.

Finally reach my turn. Paid and left... We went up and the girls sat around. I lay on the bed... I look at you, you look at me...we look at each other... I ask wait for wat? M&M smiled look at each other and laugh... They say now feel very shy. I ask them shy wat? Take off clothes la... everybody take off together... M&M asked if got any ang pow? I ask are they virgin? They say no... So give wat ang pow? Cindy say they really never try anything like this before. Asked me to give them a little extra la... support them... I say Buy so many things already what they want some more? M&M "teh" me say, "please pa pa give us "ling yong qian" I grumble say really buy so many things already... 100 RM each is all that I will give, but they must stay overnight. They say must call home first and they each want 200RM. Cindy say she no need as she know me and we very close. I agreed. They called home and hastly say tonignt not coming home, staying at friend's house.

After that... I look at you, you look at me again... I say "Tuo la..." Cindy say they still very shy so she go first. Cindy did some sensual moves when she stripped and her friends cheered and whistled... Then she was nude and crawlled under the blanket with me. M&M took their time and finally took off everything. Then we all realized have not bathe... I insisted that all 4 of us take a bath together. After much giggling and persuasuon... All 4 of us stood in the tub and showered. It is actually impossible as the back person could not get the water... We decided to take turns... I went first... After an hour later. all the girls were done.

Cindy took the lead and say she will be "teacher" today. She showed them how to suck my dick. It was a brand new experience to have a BBBJ while 2 naked yonng girls watched. She did not go all the way and stopped to show them how to feed the pussy to my face. May asked if it is really very shuang? Cindy tell her to try lor. May approached slowly, looking very unsure. Cindy helped her to position her vagina over my mouth as I lay on the bed. I started licking and May laughed... Cindy told her to relax and not look down at me. May steady herself, took a deep breath and say OK... I started licking again and this time she was in the mood. She say, "Wa, zhen de hen high lei" She sighed and gyrated her hips. I could not see anything at all but May so I made hand signals pointing at my dick.

I felt the weight of people climbing onto the bed and the next thing I felt is a mouth cupping my dick. It was defenitely not Cindy as Cindy was well educated in cock sucking. This mouth felt amature... but still nice. Then I felt another body weight and hair on my legs... then I felt my balls being kissed and sucked... Ahhhh... Cindy...

Ah la mak... another phone call.... Write later....

mac75sg
03-08-2006, 02:42 AM
wow really love ur story..:p

5stars
03-08-2006, 11:02 AM
ENVY is the word.

Presently, there are 2 threads that will draw me to this Forum; the "pretty tuition teacher" thread and yours. I hope you can update your thread regularly and make more posts about your encounter despite your busy work schedule.

You must be feeling like an Emperor - to be served by 3 SYTs. I would love to experience that one day :)

Await your following chapters.

fiftybucks
03-08-2006, 10:19 PM
May let me lick until she cannot stand... say, "kuai dian fang ni mian". She seemed very fustrated and went to open the condom box. The other two girls faster siam one side and she tear open the satchet and took out the condom. She pass to me and tell me to quickly wear. Michelle say wa May suddenly so fierce. May laughed and say I make until she very "xing ku". I wear already, May say she don't care, she have to go first. Want to die already. Michelle say it is very curious how I can make her untill like that... later she must try also.

May mounted me and rocked hard. So hard in fact that at many times I feel like she going to snap off my dick. She did not use the in-out method but the back and forth OSIM iGallop method. I can feel her just focus my didi head to attack a lump inside he vagina. From my experience, I guess it is the cervix. Many times it was not so shiok for me and actually a little strain and pain but I bear with it. May is really VERY energetic. She just kept going and going and going until she started breaking out in sweat. I just tahan... Cindy ask her she can or not... Immediately May yelled. Ahhh... BU YAO CHAO... GEI WO CONSENTRATE AHHHHHH ! ! !

She kept on going and got more and more intense and faster. She Ahhhh... I also Ahhhh.... but mine really REALLY starting to pain... tats why I Ahhhh....

Then she throw her head back and stopped... then she collasped on me... then she tell me to faster hug her... My didi feel kinda sore... still inside... Michelle come over and I noticed now that both Michelle and Cindy were wrapped in towels. She asked May how is it? May asked me instead if I come already? I say haven't. She flipped over and checked to see if got sperm... nothing... She got off the bed and did the kow-tow motion and say, "wa... ke yi bai ni zhuo shen liao" She then say her ex-boyfriend always cum before her when she do that... Never once let her cum one big one... I say, ginger older is hotter...

I sat up and told Michelle to lie down as was her turn. She say eeee.... then tell me to change condom and wash the pubic hair... all let May make wet already... eeee.....

I went to toilet and she came over to see if I really wash clean clean... must use soap... cannot have any trace else very funny for her.

The short cock shower was actually good as it eased up my didi and "relaxed" most of the "cumming feeling"... tat means may be able to survive round two :D

xiaolibiantai
04-08-2006, 02:19 AM
"wa... ke yi bai ni zhuo shen liao" :D

Time for me to buy some incense too.:p

fiftybucks
04-08-2006, 11:23 AM
Round two was Michelle's turn. I told her to lie down and remove the towel. I got comfortable and licked her. She did not giggle and was already wet. She enjoyed the intense licking and did not asked to be fucked. May talked to her asking suang right? Michelle say really very shiok. Better than sex. After a while, I really high already. I wore my condom and fucked her missionary style. I told Cindy to come behind me and massage my anus... Wa... shiok.

Slam, slam, slam... I was pounding Michelle... pound until I cannot tahan i collaspe on her while cumming inside. I hug her tightly and whispered into her ear saying, "dui pu qi... condom just now I take out already".
Michelle went... huh... ni zai ni mian lai...? Then she squealed and try to push me away. She tell me to let go... baybe still can wash out... then she squealed some more... i purposely hold on until she use her nails and dig my skin then I let go... I pulled out and say ta-da... show her my dick still wearing the condom... the sperm still inside the condom...

She beat me and say I very bad... say she almost want to cry already... I go and sayang her say don't be angry la... I won't do this type of thing wan... or else next time come KL... cannot do with you already... The rest of the girls nag at me a little but they are ok. I needed to rest and i told them they can have the beer.

We all relaxed and watched TV. The girls wallop all the cans... I only shared quarter a can with Cindy... I told Cindy I cannt recharge so fast but still want to play... say i want to lick her... She tell me to go brush teeth so I did.

M&M sleepy already... so I off the TV and lights. I licked and fingered Cindy in the darkness... with the curtains closed and lights off, the room almost pitch black... Seemed like half an hour later, Cindy say enough already... she also very tired. I checked my watch... 1am. I still alert... 3 girls on one bed... how? Climb to the centre of the bed. Cindy on my right, M&M on my left... M right hand's fingers now soaking wet with Cindy's juice and my mouth also have Cindy's juice... I go close to see who is on my left... May... I started kissing May's lips and she stirred and went into a half sleep mode... i spread her legs and whispered to her to keep quiet... don't make sound or else wake the others... I start to finger her with my right hand... My fingers all still soaking wet from Cindy's juice so they slipped in easily. We frenched kissed and May obviously did not take notice where my tongue has already been. I fingered her really hard, attacking her cervix... her favourite spot... She struggled to keep quiet. the pressure I placed on her cervix using my fingers was far harder than with my penis... her eyes popped open and she stared straight at me. She opened her mouth and I covered it with my hands. She came in a matter of minutes and pulled out my fingers... She kissed me hard and whispered cannot already... She then crept out of bef and went to the toilet to pee... I followed her and carried her up onto the sink area immediately after she pee. I then screwed her without condom until she slipped backwards and her spine hit the tap... that really put a damper on the mood... She was in a fair bit of pain but did not make any noise... She say cannot already... please let her sleep... tomorrow then do... I said ok reluctantly... I was going to cum... nevermind...

She climbed back into bed and I shifted her to the right so that she is now next to Cindy. She turned the other side and did not face me... Now Michelle is sleeping on my left... heh heh heh... My right fingers all dried already but the smell of pussy juice is still fresh on it. I licked my fingers to wet them again. They became slippery easily. Must be the dried vaginal juice protein being activated. I spread Michelle's legs and she stirred. I inserted my fingers into her and she woke up... I hushed her and kissed her... She was still a little wet... Muah ha ha... she has two other girl's pussy juice mixing in her and she don't know... I found her cervix and attacked them the exxact same way I did for May... Michelle, however could not keep quiet and kept making a high pitch squeak. I climbed on top and penetrated her... She enjoyed slow gentle sex when she suddenly asked if I got wear condom... I say have... when acually don't have... She then asked if can go to the floor so can do harder... don't want to wake the rest... Well of course!!!!

We went to the floor and she took a pillow. I slammed her missionary style until I shot my load onto the carpet. She got up saying the carpet make her back itchy... She also went to pee while I sat on the chair. When she got back. I took my turn to pee. I smelled my fingers and feel very satisfied... 3 girls pussy juice mixed on my fingers. I decided NOT to wash my hands.

LeDivorcee
04-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Bro... you cunning man!!!

powerguy
04-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Wah lau sibeh envy u la brothers... your life damn interesting damn happening...

5stars
04-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Wow~ You are really fabulous!

Just wondering my friend. Which is your most satisfactory bonk for this short KL trip?

Bonk 1: With May, Cap on and didn't cum

Bonk 2: With Michelle, Cap on and cum

Bonk 3: With May, in the toilet, No Cap on, didn't cum

Bonk 4: With Michelle, on the floor, No Cap on, cum on the carpet

Bonk 5: Others :D

I would say that without condom, the feeling is great. You are damn daring - dare to try with these girls without the protection.

Also, give us a rating for these 3 girls, if possible.

fiftybucks
04-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Actually, say the truth... It is because I use to cycle a lot when younger. REALLY A LOT... EVERY DAY... Weekends can cover 120km just for fun. There were times when I cycle until dick got tingling feeling. Now I always take a long time to cum. Then when I fuck finish already, need 15+ minutes then can pass urine... like some penis valve cannot relax... Blessing and a curse

As for the girls, they look like the kind that hang out at Holiday Plaza. Young and loud in dressing. Lian-ish. handphone hang stuff that seems bigger than the handphone...

Scrubber
04-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Wow bro fiftybucks, you really have my salutations man. Not every guy can have a chance to bonk 3 SYTs at a time man, many of our dream fantasies. If possible, probably take a picture of M&M and post it up here? I'm sure bro here would appreciate a lot. If not, it's alright too. Reading your stories satisfy our souls. :)

howler75
08-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Bro Fiftybucks....Where r u?

GymmerRatter
11-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Bro fiftybucks......... continue plzzz... anymore action w mm after the next morning ??? :p

fiftybucks
14-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Sorry for not writing for so long, was out of the country on business... more on that trip later :D

M&M, Cindy and me woke up late the next day. Around 11am. We bathed and went out to eat. Again they wanted sushi. Ok lor...

I told them I had to go back tomorrow so today I want to focus on "fun". No shopping, no walk-walk. Just raw, wild fun. Cindy said no fun without booze so I agreed. M&M also agreed with me as they say they shop enough already. Then there was the issue of payment... Cindy say nevermind as she and I are so close already... cool... M&M wanted RM$1000 each. I told them don't take advantage like that. I will not find them next time. I'll also be getting booze and food so must be reasonable. They straight away drop to RM$500.

I withdraw money. We went to get several good booze. Sweet type of red wine, chivas, 2 bottles of absolute vodka, plenty of drinks to mix, a pack of card, chips, wanton mee, chewing gum and a big box of ribbed condoms.

Went back to the hotel around 2pm+. Took out the stuff and sat on the bed to play cards. Did not play strip poker cos I felt no point. Play drink vodka straight up. Wah... first two rounds I kenna... terrible... Never tried Vodka plain... yucks...

Soon all had their fair turn... Decided to up the quantity from a shotglass worth to half a glass (supplied by the hotel type). Good thing got mix with drinks this time. First round I kenna again. But subsequent rounds Michelle bore the full force of the tekan. I already a little tipsy but Michelle was already drunk so cannot play properly. Then got more drunk until just lie there... body felt warm. I told the other two girls to see show...

I started to lick Michelle and she was so high, she talk a lot of cock and moan VERY loud. She said super song, super high. Cindy asked her what she feeling. Michelle say giddy and song at the same time, like flying. All must try. I stopped and told the other girls to drink more and once high, I will "do" them.

Cindy assured May that I will steady one, don't worry, can feel safe with me as I really took care of her. May took to the bottle and slowly got drunk. I fingered Michelle extremely slowly and She was just in a trance. Cindy stayed sober and "kept watch" I told her to go ahead la..." She told me to be steady and not hurt any of them. I promised. She also made me promise to wear condom. I promised. She then hit the bottle.

I fingered M&M gently while the lay side by side in a trance. I savoured the moment and took my time. Time was what I had. It was only about 4pm. I covered M&M with the blanket so they will not be cold. Only their legs and pussy were open. I decided to stop and look at them. Cindy ask what I doing. I say this knd of moment have to cherish. She smiled and got into bed. She finisged the sweet red wine. She loved it.

3 Girls, lying on a bed, falling asleep with their pussies exposed. What more can I want. I went to take a drink and grab the KY. I lubricated my finger and started to finger cindy. She stirred a little and looked at me. She opened her pussy a little more to give me access. I wore a condom and fucked her gently. She reached her hand down and felt my dick, then say "guai" cos I got wear condom. Fucked her slowly for 5mins only and crept over and lubricated May, then fucked her for another 5minutes, then again crept over and lubricated Michelle and fucked her for another 5minutes. All this while I am just doing gentle fuck. No deep and hard thrusting. That way was easy for me to mantain not cumming.

I crept over to Cindy again and gentle fucked her, then May, then Michelle for the second time. All this while, never changing condom, I am exploding with excitment. The kind of wild excitement like I strike lottery. Yet always trying to contain myself. Controlling the fucking to a slow gentle movement. I felt like exploding into an animal and the mental and physical rush was too much for me to bear. The girls mantained a semi-consious state. They reeked of alcohol. I wanted to do more.

I controled my animal urges to slam them hard. I sat up and lifted up their arms, I then folded each arm at the elbow so they all were lying with their armpits exposed. I crawled over and sniffed each of their armpits. Girls armpits all somehow smell fantastic without a hint of staleness. Thir young, clean and un-wrinkled pits were driving me crazy...

I then fingered Cindy just enough that she stired but not moan. After about five minutes, my index and middle fingers were soaked with a mixture of KY and vaginal fluid. I moved over to May and gently opened her mouth. She did not wake or stir at all. I put the two fingers inside and scraped them on her lower jaw teeth. I could see the slime collect and drip into her mouth. My heart was beating until it feels like exploding. I was feeding Cindy's slime to May and she does not fucking know it. I then fingered May and that woke her. She looked at me, smiled in a blur and lower her hands to stimulate heself while I fingered her. SHE DOESN'T SUSPECT A THING. I tried to push the limit with her and gradually attacked her cervix harder and harder. It came to a point she was whimpering and suddenly let out a very loud moan that woke Cindy and Michelle. They grumble she very noisy and she say, "He la... make me" in chinese. Michelle and Cindy both turn one side and went to sleep. May was in the middle and she quickly got up and wanted to pee. I followed her as she stumbled to the toilet. Just as she went in, I grabbed her and fingered her standing up. She say cannot already as really need to pee and shit. I say a little while more... I fingered her hard and because she was standing up, some cloudy slimy liquid dripped onto my hands. I withdrew my fingers and say, "wo raou le ni..."

I quickly ran outside and applied the slime onto my now dried up condom on dick. I felt like an animal already... Michelle was lying on the side and I flipped her facing up. Spread her legs and Inserted my dick into her. The juice from May was perfect lubrication and I slammed her hard. Cindy woke up, looked and say I very noisy, then went to knock on toilet door. Michelle was groaning and her mouth was open. I stuck my fingers into her mouth and was a bit too rough as she say make her want to vomit... too deep I guess.

I came inside her... pulled out, removed condom and emptied the sperm on her belly... Eeeeeee... she said.

That was the most exciting part of the day. Now that all was awake. The rest of the day was spent hugging all of them around me, having them play with my didi until around 10pm I could fire another round. I chose May. Did a S.O.P. missionary style and lasted about 15minutes. Could not get it up any more after that but Cindy still tried. Ate the cold wanton noodles and slept around 12am

Next morning before check out, I distributed the remaining booze to M&M. Then requested to have the last fuck with Cindy before the drive back. She gladly agreed and we gave it a go. We were missionary style when I called the girls to come "teh" her neh neh. Then there were lots of screaming and laughing while M&M grabbed her and twist her nipples. The pure excitement of the moment made me want to cum suddenly. I lasted perhaps only 2minutes this time...

The drive back was plesant and I spoke to Cindy about coming back to stay with me. She say actually can but she don't want to everyday waste away and no more sex with any of my friends. She say she will reconsider as I am actually very fun in bed and that alone is worth it. I so happy to hear that. Of course, that may all be sweet talk but heck... It's nice.

luv_syt
14-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Did I see an Emperor with his 3 Concubines..

Read through your story. GREAT~

mldue
14-08-2006, 05:58 PM
when I fuck finish already, need 15+ minutes then can pass urine... like some penis valve cannot relax... Blessing and a curse...

Think this is normal. I don't recall cycling a lot or any near-groin exercises whatever. After firing off, will need about 10-15mins to pee.

FatMan
16-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Next morning before check out, I distributed the remaining booze to M&M. Then requested to have the last fuck with Cindy before the drive back. She gladly agreed and we gave it a go. We were missionary style when I called the girls to come "teh" her neh neh. Then there were lots of screaming and laughing while M&M grabbed her and twist her nipples. The pure excitement of the moment made me want to cum suddenly. I lasted perhaps only 2minutes this time...

“春蚕到死丝方尽,蜡炬成灰泪始干”, :D

LENS
10-02-2007, 11:17 PM
No more updates?

mantask
14-02-2007, 05:27 PM
like freaking catching drama series ... my god ..... a living king online .. lol all thumbs up to fiftybucks ..... as what they say ... fictional is better than real life ... well for me its fictional but for 50bucks its definately heaven lol

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll sorry dont think have any power to up u .... :cool:

BennyZen
15-02-2007, 02:49 PM
I wonder how is he doing now... really must thank him for sharing his adventures...:cool:

Optimus_Prime
15-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Bro fiftybucks has continued his adventures.

It's in another newer thread. Pls see below instead of camping at this older thread.

Fiftybucks Returns (Minah Rebel) (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=65229)

euro2004
22-02-2007, 06:25 PM
kudos Brother...
Hats off to you.

Healthy comments... well it came to my mind when your buddy came over with the "offer" to Cindy... S$2k (or whatever it was) for 4 hours...

The more torturing offer should be, for Cindy, is having her clean up the house in less than 4 hours, I would say.
plus the bang... I'm sure this would caught her by surprise and also lose the bet easily...

sexytoy.com.sg
23-02-2007, 02:04 AM
must learn from the masters.

Waiting for my 4some.....

asdfghjkl
23-02-2007, 02:20 AM
waiting patiently here also.. :cool: