PDA

View Full Version : 2 Class Monitors Submitting their Report Books to their Form Teacher ..........

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-09-2015, 12:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

LHL: Sir, I have collected report books of students you assigned me to monitor. Including me, 70

LTK: Sir, report books of 6 students you entrusted to me ready for your inspection, sir! Mine in, total 7

After a day examining all 87 report books ......................., form teacher almost choked on his Tiong Bahru fish-balls and Selegie tow huay .................

LHL: Sir, happy or not? All of us gave ourselves A+s for ALL 7 subjects. Some managed single star and many others, double and triple stars. As monitor, I endorsed all their grades. Honestly, we did not grade ourselves 5 stars because that would be considered howlian. There is a need to remain humble, you know

LTK: Sir, I not so brave and ba, I very fair one. Hor wa ta hor, bor hor wa ta bor hor. That being my principle, my 6 gave themselves A-s and as monitor I endorsed what they put up. I myself, only B+. All 7 of us see no star

GD: Loong-ah, this is not your father's school. You cannot suka suka give out grades and endorsed them. There must be accountability, responsibility and integrity when grading yourselves

LHL: But my lau pay is Lee Kuan Yew, S'pore's founding father, longest serving PM, then SM and later MM. How come I can't do as I please? Sir, please explain

GD: Loong, after being my student since primary school, what have I taught you? Ok, I admit this - your maths number 1. I predict next time you will be a President scholar. Use taxpayers' money get your Cambridge degree and then return to serve in the SAF. Super fast you will be BG then your pa and ma make arrangements for you to enter politics and make sure you be PM one day. Along the way, a piece of wood will sit on PM chair after your lau pay step down. Don't believe? Place your bet. Every dollar you bet, I pay you S$1000000. I sure win coz I can see the future. Btw, I dun give a fuck who your lau pay is. Remember this

LHL: Yes, sir. You are my favourite teacher

GD: Talking about teachers, Low, I can see you as a teacher in future. You will go Nantah first. Want to bet?

LTK: You think I can be opposition leader one day?

to be continued ......................

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?215688-2-Class-Monitors-Submitting-their-Report-Books-to-their-Form-Teacher&goto=newpost).