PDA

View Full Version : MUST WATCH: Tampines GRC PAP candidate CHENG LI HUI..

Sammyboy RSS Feed
09-09-2015, 04:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Of course, before I proceed with Cheng Li Hui, I like to qualify myself first. She is MUCH better than that Sun Xueling, but still fail.

Here's why: Watch the video at 1:30 onwards.

She said she met with a single man in his forties who suffered a stroke and is partially paralyzed. He used to be self employed and is now having financial difficulties. Then she went on to say she meet she met another resident, a lady who is a physical therapist. This lady said she can help that single man with physical therapy. And this Cheng Li Hui is very happy to know that. However, so where is the problem with this?

Well, she totally misses the point. The single man told her he is in financial difficulties, but she did not address that more important issue, which I thought should be the key issue for this single man. She went on to say the lady says she can help that single man with therapy, but this Cheng Li Hui never bother to understand why the lady would want to help that single man with physical therapy. That man is single and not so mobile. His problem is definitely much more serious than physical therapy, as he is single and having financial difficulties. Will he be able to pay for the lady's therapies? She is superficial in her thinking and if I may say so, pretty naive.

The real problem of the single man is not solved. It is considered solved in her book or in her program and so she can score brownie points, but this is an erection and Tampines residents are voting for an MP, not a social councilor. Even as a social councilor, she fails as she cannot comprehend the real issues facing the single man. To promote this episode in her speech shows clearly she totally misses the BIG PICTURE, just like Sun xueling in my previous thread. Search for that if you like.

That's why I say, Tampines GRC has a VERY WEAK PAP team. The other weak member of the PAP team is Baey Yam Keng. In fact, Masagos and Heng Swee Kiat are just as weak. And in the video, not sure if on the extreme left seating down is Ong Kian Ming or not. And what about the guy sitting besides him? Ong Kian Ming was quietly dropped from the previous previous Tampines team when it becomes known that he had the second most directorships of all the MPs at that time.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?215499-MUST-WATCH-Tampines-GRC-PAP-candidate-CHENG-LI-HUI&goto=newpost).