PDA

View Full Version : Any FL wants to be photography models?

vertex70
29-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Hi

If there's any model calibre FL who wishes to be a photography model part-time, please pm me.

Many photography enthusiasts pay for models to hold private photography sessions. eg. 10 photographers each pays $60 for a 3hr session. We can pay you $450 and leave $150 for food and refreshments (these are decent photos). They are willing to pay $120 for nude photos.

Any interested ladies please pm me. I will keep your identity discreet if you prefer. Will be good if you have modelling experiene (know how to pose, makeup etc).

Reaon why I post this is that I have seen many photography models who doesn't look very nice, and I've heard of very pretty FLs.

Bros, please do not flame me. I'm not spoiling your business, just thought some of them may like to be part-time models.

Acidburn
30-06-2006, 10:16 AM
LOL! :D Another fantastic way to get FLs contact.

The last round was when someone says he wants to rent out room to FLs. You guys are getting smarter and smarter in getting FLs contact. Must give it to you man! :D Will "reward" you when my power returns.

Hey bros!....do you think I should give my exclusive FL's contact to him?

sgblackdevil
30-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Reaon why I post this is that I have seen many photography models who doesn't look very nice, and I've heard of very pretty FLs.

Wahahahahaaha all kind of trick to get contact number......can I be middleman do I get a cut if I intro you pretty pretty FL.....you heard of pretty FL from who huh......:D.......threadstarter PM me your company name and contact number......:D

wukong68
30-06-2006, 10:23 AM
LOL! :D Another fantastic way to get FLs contact.

The last round was when someone says he wants to rent out room to FLs. You guys are getting smarter and smarter in getting FLs contact. Must give it to you man! :D Will "reward" you when my power returns.

Yo Bro ACidburn..
Like what u said.. they can use the above as a PRETEXT to get contacts, once they got the contacts, HOW can we be SURE the FL's were given the job??

Thats what i think la...

Acidburn
30-06-2006, 10:25 AM
You are right, and that is why I say these people is getting smarter and smarter.

Yo Bro ACidburn..
Like what u said.. they can use the above as a PRETEXT to get contacts, once they got the contacts, HOW can we be SURE the FL's were given the job??

Thats what i think la...

Castrol
30-06-2006, 10:34 AM

yeah, who are the pretty FLs you heard about? pretty girls need to be FL?

ok la jokes aside, you can pay good money to girls who allow you to take decent photos, you still need to come here and find? kai siao lai la... :D

wukong68
30-06-2006, 10:40 AM
So Castrol Bro,...

Such people should be ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP... tio bo? :D

Pokimon1
30-06-2006, 10:48 AM

Bros, please do not flame me. I'm not spoiling your business, just thought some of them may like to be part-time models.[/QUOTE]

Nice try... very innovative:D

owen1
30-06-2006, 11:03 AM
actually there's really such things

go to any events...especially with fashion runways
u will see a group of men with very sophiscated cameras snapping away
these guys usually belong to some photo club

occasionally they will pay model and book studio or some ulu place to snap pics

some "models" do advertise on their forums...
cloth and nude as well
usually the nude ones got some middleman arrange

maybe this fellow trying to be middleman
or again....maybe he using this concept to get free contacts

either way...very good idea

next we will have a guy who claims to work for job agency asking for those prcs contacts....who lost their jobs due to TN closure.

Castrol
30-06-2006, 12:02 PM
So Castrol Bro,...

Such people should be ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP... tio bo? :D

bro, i'm not sure if we should zap zap him or snap snap him... :D

Rof|maoxz
30-06-2006, 12:14 PM
LOL! Another fantastic way to get FLs contact.

As usual, you should!! :D

goldsmithnature
30-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Re: Any FL wants to be photography models?

JIKED D
30-06-2006, 03:35 PM
"Photo Fuck" :D

XmenSEX
30-06-2006, 07:45 PM
To senior bros...maybe is a time to earn some M for more bonking Let's say, 1 contact 10 dollars,,3 contacts 25 dollars.:D

sgblackdevil
30-06-2006, 08:55 PM
To senior bros...maybe is a time to earn some M for more bonking Let's say, 1 contact 10 dollars,,3 contacts 25 dollars.:D

To newbie XmenSEX....no say I no warn you.....better no try that....the spirit of the forum is to share share share......:D

vertex70
01-07-2006, 02:32 AM
I hope this thread didn't cause much misunderstanding.

Seriously, I didn't post this in hope to get lucky or find some contacts to bonk. I know of photography models who are party/clubbing girls who are rather open-minded, but bonking is not what I seek. And I wouldn't want to exploit the forum with cheap tricks.

Don't get me wrong bros, I'm not trying to act noble here. But just in case there are really pretty, part-time models among the FLs who may like to be photography models during their spare time, this can be a good source for part-time income too.

I do know of models who pose SM etc., but I am not into that kind of photography. I would prefer normal, casual theme. It's the photo skills that count. :D

Please don't get mad at me, and I hope you all can give us photographers a chance to source for models here. Thanks.:)

Hugo168
01-07-2006, 03:56 AM
Please don't get mad at me, and I hope you all can give us photographers a chance to source for models here. Thanks.:)
shoo shoo hehehe :D dont spoil the name of photographers

bobbymao
01-07-2006, 04:01 AM
First of all normal photography models only get paid 50 per day... The rest is for the rest of the brothers here to think.

Anyone sane would know what to believe. Innovative way to get contact of FL though!:cool:

big dick
01-07-2006, 04:10 AM
and i thought school holiday was over...:p

sgblackdevil
01-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Bro vertex70 this is a sex hub not photography hub go else where to look la.....:D.....which Local FL want their face to be photograph....go look for PRC maybe can if you pay good money

Castrol
04-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Don't get me wrong bros, I'm not trying to act noble here. But just in case there are really pretty, part-time models among the FLs who may like to be photography models during their spare time, this can be a good source for part-time income too.

there is no pretty FL la. will pretty girls let you bonk for 80, 100, 120, 150? they will look for boy friends with family business or something. anyway FLs got spare time only when big auntie come hor. :D