PDA

View Full Version : DEFAMATION!!! WP LTK IS FUCKED! Mark my words, he will be out-of-pocket by $500,000!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
06-09-2015, 08:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

"Where is the money?" Chee Soon Juan to Wooden Goh, National Seat Warmer Extraordinaire, Hong Kah West Hawker Centre, 28 October 2001

"Where did the money go? [Where is the money?]" Low Thia Khiang to Teo Chee Hean, Commander, RSN Nuclear First Strike Fleet & National War Hero Extraordinaire, Field in front of Blk 128C Punggol Field Walk, 06 September 2015

"But if they've defamed us, we have to sue them -- because if we don't, our own integrity will be suspect. We have an understanding that if a minister is defamed and he does not sue, he must leave cabinet. By defamation, I mean if somebody says the minister is on the take or is less than honest. If he does not rebut it, if he does not dare go before the court to be interrogated by the counsel for the other side, there must be some truth in it. If there is no evidence, well, why are you not suing?" Wooden Goh, "Goh Chok Tong: Finally, being his own man", Asiaweek 03 Dec 1999

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?215114-DEFAMATION!!!-WP-LTK-IS-FUCKED!-Mark-my-words-he-will-be-out-of-pocket-by-500-000!&goto=newpost).