PDA

View Full Version : Friendly GF-feeling Yang Yang PRC Milf

tryertry
28-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Just Up-ed a PRC this afternoon, when i could not get Qing Qing. I am not sure if she is already mentioned in this forum, coz she told me she juz been in town for a week, and I could not find another by the same name. She told me she is from DOng Bei

Name - Yang Yang, Dongbei
Age - ard 30
Ht/Wt - 155 45
Look - 7/10
BJ - 7/10 good suction, tink maybe can bargain for BBBJ, but i nvr try
FJ - 8/10 a lot of position, and very accomodating
Catbath - 7/10, can be improved
GF-feeling
Dmg - 50 excluding room

After cant get Qing Qing (from bro camelot), i was feeling damn down, but also super committed to getting one today. Being a sucker for PRC, I start my roaming in the area, going from Lor 22 all the way to Lor 10. Was feeling rather demoralised when i came across a milf standing outside the Hotel 81 at lor 12.. she was diff from others as she is wearing jeans instead of reavealing dresses. As i walked past her, she gave me the vixen hooking look, and i can feel my little bro getting some signal, becoming quite sexcited. So I on her, and she say anything i like also can..haha, quite happy...mai tu liao, go get a room and the action start.

Told her to bathe, she declined saying she juz started her day..A bit sianz, but LL go n bathe and quickly come out..wao she has stripped into ther bra an lacy panties, still wearing her sock with her back facing me, asjusting the tv, trying to get some program on. seeing her wonderful back view, my little bro harden a bit, and i get behind her, and cup my hand over her breasts, damn soft..after tat, she auto fall into my arms as we fell onto the bed, and +++ cok sing song a while, trying to get into the mood..for my benefit.haha, she lay on my chest like a gf, and lick me nipples, giving me a short cat bath..and stroke my little didi,,haha..my hand autoroam her, and unhook her bra, so shiok, and juz grap and lick and kiss her nipples..haha, nice not tat brown yet..then my hand skillfully removed her panties, and i rub her clit, sensing it becoming wet from my licking, i fingered her..she was moaning now..so softly, so enticing. and her hand on my bro become bigger, and i push her to BJ for me..with cap..not bad..slow stroke.. as she BJ me, i autoroam her, then i get the urge already, so i pushed her down to bed and att her...positioning my didi, before ramming into her, and she let out a moan of pleasure, and i juz whack ah...for few mins, then tired..haaha. get her on top as she ride me, with me grapping her breasts..soon she tired also, so i changed to doggie, and seeing her ass, juz grapped it, and ram her again and again, til i cum..shiok man..througout, there is no lao gong those sweet words, juz moans of pleasure, as we both cum. and collapsed onto the bed, tired but happy.. nice feeling, shiok

if u like my FR, please up me..and if u wan to try her, can PM me also.haha enjoy all..

PRC lover..

caobi
28-06-2006, 11:05 PM
can u send her cotact and pic to [email protected] .thx

tryertry
29-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Have passed her contact to a few bro already..Waiting for FR..

tryertry
30-06-2006, 08:15 PM
hmm, still no FR...sianz..

sebast97
01-07-2006, 01:28 AM
hmm, still no FR...sianz..

Ha..I think they bonk and forget. Not to take it too seriously. Anyway Nice FR from you. Up you to gain your Double rep power.

Cheers

JBJACKY
01-07-2006, 10:44 AM
yesterday also try i PRC which also call Yang Yang...

don't know either the same girl??:confused:

is her HP start with 9149XXXX?????

Her Services not bad can try loh....

tryertry
01-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Yeah, its the same one...friendly gal

titts82002
02-07-2006, 10:26 PM
up u. good finds and FR.
thanks on sharing..
keep it sharing spirits...
titts

tryertry
03-07-2006, 03:14 AM
up u. good finds and FR.
thanks on sharing..
keep it sharing spirits...
titts

thanks bro, just still a newbie here..hardly post..haha..will keep on working hard..

devileyes
10-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Bro dun mind can pm mi her contact? Will up ur points after i try her

JBJACKY
11-07-2006, 04:45 PM
yes,try her b4...almost 10 days ago...everything SOP...but GF feel can add some point on her,below is her short summary:-

Name - Yang Yang, Dongbei
Age - 28
Body - 32A,23,32
Look - 6/10
BJ - 6
Frencing:Never Try
FJ - 6/10
Catbath - never try,don't so like it.
GF-feeling
Dmg - 50 + 20(room)+2 CD

Can try lah,for PRC mostly is dead fish,this one ok already lah:D

worth to try,just 50 only....:p

cnnzxc
13-07-2006, 01:14 AM
Thanks Bro tryertry for the contact, called Yang Yang on last Sat., appointment confirmed at 4pm.
After smsed her room no. she arrived in 10 min.
As usual, started to tcss for a while on the bed hugging her like my GF, she said she is a smoker…I told her I don mind..then slowly helped her to undress….Wah 34B boobs suddenly dropped to 32A and saggy without the super thick padding…… and when for ‘shower’, just rinse with water…..
When on to the bed, she catbath me for a while….capped me and started a short BJ….
and ready to start the main course…..I stopped her and started to lick her neh neh, soft, she has very sensitive ears and neck, kept pushing me away from her neck…....so moved on to her face…lips…but …too bad no kissing !
Anyway moved back to her neh neh and hand went straight down to her pussy…..is wet, she also started to moan softly and get louder when I found and attacked the little peanut……..can’t tahan liao, we turned around and she started to ride me... then missionary…..and slowly with her legs on my shoulder, she moan all the way and biting her lower lip…..enjoying……finally finished up in scissor.

Name : Yang Yang
Look : 6/10 PRC MILF
Boobs : 32A Saggy
Body :6.5/10 ( Armpit clean shaved )
Skin : Smooth
BJ : 5/10 ( too short )
FJ : 7/10, willing to change position, wet and moans...
Girl Friend Feel : 6/10
Kissing : No !
Pussy : Tight! Fingering allowed and she likes it!
Service : 4/10, she picked up 2 calls during catbathing….
Damage : $50/1/60, +Room $20 & CD BYO

Any brothers interested pls PM the threadstarter Bro tryertry, she has 2 more weeks to go....

JBJACKY
13-07-2006, 10:19 AM
hi bro,sorry to informed that she will go on 19/7/06...so who want to try her must fast already...

Not so good,but still ok lah.....if u still no target, so can try this girl...:p