PDA

View Full Version : I Love PAP but....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-09-2015, 10:40 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

i have a few concerns...

1. Lack of Authentic Leadership

I watch, I hear, I see PAP candidates, including PM Lee... somehow, they just lack authenticity. DPM Teo machiam like a stone whilst Chan CS, despite having 4.5years stint as Ministers still cannot relay his authentic leadership to the people.

2. AHP Town Council Issue

Short of putting CPIB and starting criminal investigations and CHARGING the 5 WP MPs in court, there is no point wayanging this matter anymore. It has become a turnoff for most people. So, if PAP has CONCRETE evidence, charge the 5WP MPs. IF NOT, just SHUTUP!

3. Foreign Talents, Foreign Workers, Infrastructure, Cost of Living

They are all related .. what an average voter can see with their own eyes is that Foreigners cause overcrowding. Infrastructure like MRT cannot cope. Foreign talents snapped up cars causing COEs to ballon as their wages are much higher. Landlords especially those related to Temasek charging high rentals and refusing to take their share of burden for rising costs.

To sum up, PAP is machiam like a headless chicken, lacking authenticity in leadership, lacking passion, conviction to move me to put the 'X' on the ballot for them.

Let's see ... undecided now...:confused:

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?214840-I-Love-PAP-but&goto=newpost).