PDA

View Full Version : How come only foreigners/foreign workers willing to do the "dirty" work?

RaymndTan
26-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Our own sillypore people are not so willing to do the dirty work, so we hire foreign workers to sweep the floor, wash public toilets, collect plates at food centers, labour for construction sites, etc.

As for love making, we depend on foreign sex workers to "fill the gaps" of our local sillypore girls here - bbbj, CIM, AR, etc.

Even foreigner girlfriends from PRC, M'sia, LOS, etc are so much better in this aspect than the sillypore girls, who say your cock dirty, got smell, this and that la.

Are the foreigners better ?

Tai_zi21
26-06-2006, 01:37 PM
Well maybe this is wat the goverment wan abt Foreign Talents? :p

George28_1976
26-06-2006, 01:47 PM
I think its more because of the $$ at work here...

For the dirty work you mention here bro like sweep floor etc, I think in our eyes the work is crap with petty pay but to the foreign workers doing it may have another view. Maybe the pay here for them is equivalent to white collar workers in their own countries and the work is yet so simple just sweep and sweep rather than having to go through files of documents?

As for lovemaking wise, we pay the FL for it so they would not have any choices on comments, its just do it for the $$. I bet those who say its dirty or smelly would succumb to the temptation of $$, its only a matter of what the price line is...:D

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 01:48 PM
As for love making, we depend on foreign sex workers to "fill the gaps" of our local sillypore girls here - bbbj, CIM, AR, etc.

Even foreigner girlfriends from PRC, M'sia, LOS, etc are so much better in this aspect than the sillypore girls, who say your cock dirty, got smell, this and that la.

Hmm, i dun think all gers does that.. its not fair to whack all into one general place right? What if i go... sillypore guys are not not up to it, no stamina, so ego only know how to pleasure themselves! Not fair to the other brothers right?

Just statin what i think!:p

omega_x
26-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Our own sillypore people are not so willing to do the dirty work, so we hire foreign workers to sweep the floor, wash public toilets, collect plates at food centers, labour for construction sites, etc.

I offer yous 2 views...

1. If Sillyporeans do 1, 2, and 3 of wat you mentions. Would you be saying:

Why we have to do these kinda work, clean toilets, collect plates?
Wah raos, Sinkapore gals mery cheapskates, dirty, fugs around, prostitutes...

2. My secunts view of it..

The remuneration and package in SG for those jobs are not enough to suffice most of the population to the current standard of Singapore.

Overseas, it could work because there are times, Govt put a law saying that a job must be at least XXX amount of money. A MCD worker in UK can easily earn more than a fresh grad here.

If Sillypore gals would to do these, they will go to another country to do so. Would you (urself) prefer to do it in your own country or foreign country?

Finally, I got not much cuntments for your 3rd point. Maybe your cock really dirty, got smell and watever la... Never had any issues with that, be it Msian / Sinkapore gfs...

If you really facing this CHAO CHAO condition, please see LOU KUN. Build up of smegma is very dickgusting, and can leads to infections...

Overalls, I am not trollings your thread. But this kinda thing is really a two-edged knife (I wouldnt say bo bians). More importantly, is adaptability, flexibility, receptivity and productivity.

The World changes every seconds even with your cuntplaints. Dunch let yours mind control you, cuntrol yours minds instead...

多多指教... :) :o

p.s.: I also won't like too many FT (high calibre ones). Sinkapore should encourage more leadership of our own (especially the private sector), not keeping all the high calibre ones in their Govt sector.

Quote from Ngiam Tong Dow: “So far, the People's Action Party's tactic is to put all the scholars into the civil service because it believes the way to retain political power forever is to have a monopoly on talent. To me, that's a very short-term view.”

Castrol
26-06-2006, 01:58 PM

cheaper. :D

omega_x
26-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Blow LemonTan, I will ups chius tmr, just now upped and cummeds liao. You made my brain think, I rikes it mery muchs! :D

stephan
26-06-2006, 02:06 PM

Surprisingly you link sex with "dirty work", FL or WL are like toilet cleaner...

em... Now I started felt myself very dirty .... as I done so many dirty jobs.. :(

owen1
26-06-2006, 02:19 PM
i was paid $20 an hour cleaning up offices in another country....
to u its classified as dirty work....
to me, it was a pretty lucrative part-time job compared to what i would get in singapore

so it all boils down to $.

MMM88
26-06-2006, 02:35 PM

Bro......its all abt economics...and of course common sense lah......
there is "dirty" work to be done here ...but beri few (i wont say NONE) would take up tis jobs ....so our garmen turns to less developed countries to "import" so called FTs lor.......The employers , on the other hands, r so HAPPY , becos they get to pay lower wages to tis FTs .....Frankly , i do dispised tis EMPLOYERS who EXPLOITs these FTs ..........

As for FTs on SEX trades ....tis r purely money driven (for those FLs especially)....me agree tat FTs FLs r more "professional" compared to our beri own local yah ...............:p

DNAT
26-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Be it domestic helper, labour hardwork job or sex workers, its not only Sg, Msia also going thru the same path.

More than 10 years ago, JB's 99 massage parlour was very popular, lots of M gals from other states work there, all very swee - full package cost M$99.

8 years ago when I went to Bukit Bintang's Health Centre, there were only E. Msia dark skin gals available at work, so I switch to cheong Batam since then.

Now the entire Msia is infested with Viet / China / Indo gals .... Why? same as Sg lor, the general level of education and job capability has increased, so the gals got better job offers / options.

just to cite another example, if you are in Philipines its very difficult to find doctors and nurses because most of them have gone to work in other countries .... :D

RaymndTan
26-06-2006, 05:08 PM
As for lovemaking wise, we pay the FL for it so they would not have any choices on comments, its just do it for the $$. I bet those who say its dirty or smelly would succumb to the temptation of $$, its only a matter of what the price line is...:D
For gf which are non-commercial, the girl also bbbj, CIM and AR.

RaymndTan
26-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Surprisingly you link sex with "dirty work", FL or WL are like toilet cleaner...

em... Now I started felt myself very dirty .... as I done so many dirty jobs.. :(
Because the local girls deem all the bbbj, CIM, AR dirty mah :p

RaymndTan
26-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Blow LemonTan, I will ups chius tmr, just now upped and cummeds liao. You made my brain think, I rikes it mery muchs! :D
Thank u bro .... maybe you can give your views tomorrow after you up me ...:D

Snowy23
26-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Because the sillypore girls are too pampered :(

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Because the sillypore girls are too pampered :(

Hello?! Not all okay?!
its such a sweepin statment! Next time you might wan to go most sillypore gers are too pamper!

I like to think of myself as the minority rather then the majority!

BB

RaymndTan
28-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Hello?! Not all okay?!
its such a sweepin statment! Next time you might wan to go most sillypore gers are too pamper!

I like to think of myself as the minority rather then the majority!

BB
Maybe you can tell us your views on this subject matter from the perspective of a female :)