24-06-2006, 09:31 PM
LAtest:
No cubicles in ALL TNs!!!!

pls saty tuned...
bros..pls post updates
thanks

csin60
25-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Not only no more cubicle, the non-resident (PRC mainly) will not be able to do TN job, which means the choice of girls will be a lot less. Let's see how it will develop.

taumajid2003
25-06-2006, 12:11 PM
most of them will close shop!! cannot cover overhead cost, drop in customers which i guarantee will happen...we go to TN for stress relieve etc...with these new ruling...but FL will be on the rise as most of the TN gals will go sideway.this is the time to set the market rates for services..if u know what i am talking about here.

brando4848
25-06-2006, 01:28 PM
With all these restrictions coming up on TN, hopefully it allows more leeway for those TN at shophouses :rolleyes:

keating
25-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Obviously by implementing all these rules the TN business will drop significantly. I wonder whether the govt have considered the negative effects. Bros will start to get itchy and since there no more TNs near their neighbourhood they will go GL where the action is more hardcore.

More bros will start getting FJ instead of HJ cos if go all the way to GL why settle for a HJ.

Hope govt will think twice because all these Neighbourhood TN is actually letting men in singapore have safe "sex".

The thing that i am most afraid of is my favourite "gal" in AMK cannot work anymore. I will not miss her HJ but i would really miss her massage. Sometimes i wish i can go there just for her massage only but i feel obligated to give her money for HJ.

ricecooker
25-06-2006, 02:25 PM
this is really bad bad news for tn lovers!:mad:

Rof|maoxz
25-06-2006, 02:33 PM
this is really bad bad news for tn lovers! :mad:

No wonder all my TN girls keep asking me to RTF them by today!!! :eek:

laoren50
25-06-2006, 03:55 PM
More bros will start getting FJ instead of HJ cos if go all the way to GL why settle for a HJ.
Hope govt will think twice because all these Neighbourhood TN is actually letting men in singapore have safe "sex".

Agreed with you bro, mayb we can employ all the PRC TN gal to become Home service HJ.:D

blackmore
25-06-2006, 04:07 PM

You think the Govt gives a fuck how we Singapore men feel and promotion on safe sex among us.

I guess the trigger point must be the recent murder. Tui Nas has been around for so many years and it has serve its purpose of making men happy.

Some I would say were good masseurs with skills apart from their specials.

It is a real pity now that most of them will go bust with this new ruling. And it will force us to go back to HCs for the next best thing to offer.

Fucking hypocrite govt !
:mad:

thick
25-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Hi bros,

yesterday and today, i experienced quite a few PDMM telling me that they no longer working, but can arrange outside premises. just went to a TN in Teck Whye and played safe, wear shorts while they massage.

even when they offered me HJ, i declined ... my didi got a hard time standing, thinking that anytime a raid will be coming .... :o

i think the best thing to do now if bros wan to go for a quickie, HC seems a better and more expensive bet .... but for me, i think will try and tackle one pretty PDMM and tuition her kids for free and hopefully can get to "tui" (F*** in cantonese) mummy also ....

if you still wan to HJ or BJ or FJ in TNs, better remember to KISS ..... (Keep It Short and Sweet)

:D

PRINCENEO33
25-06-2006, 09:30 PM
i suggest sending all those old man to go for counselling and courses on emotional management.what the fuck happening to them?have family and kids and after cheonging for so any years still kenna cheated of their savings or feelings by woman younger than them more than a decade?come on lar...come out to fuck around still want to talk about feelings?knn brainless.....we play for fun and not for killing and chopping them to pieces....who to blame?tuina shops?i dun think so......:mad: :mad

You think the Govt gives a fuck how we Singapore men feel and promotion on safe sex among us.

I guess the trigger point must be the recent murder. Tui Nas has been around for so many years and it has serve its purpose of making men happy.

Some I would say were good masseurs with skills apart from their specials.

It is a real pity now that most of them will go bust with this new ruling. And it will force us to go back to HCs for the next best thing to offer.

Fucking hypocrite govt !
:mad:

sunnyboy6758
25-06-2006, 11:29 PM
No wonder all my TN girls keep asking me to RTF them by today!!! :eek:

hi bro
don't worry be happy ... just wait and see ... they will come back one day .. is a matter of times only ... maybe just another form of "TN" .. the PRC pp are very smart especially the gal ... they know how to by-pass this rule .. just wait and see :)

Innoncent$
25-06-2006, 11:42 PM
hi bro
don't worry be happy ... just wait and see ... they will come back one day .. is a matter of times only ... maybe just another form of "TN" .. the PRC pp are very smart especially the gal ... they know how to by-pass this rule .. just wait and see :)

I do agreed with you!

Indeed, long time ago before TN 'entered' HDB, a lot of 'activities' in shopping centres and CDB areas. Later of the raids and new enforcements, more TNs started to move in HDB with cheaper rate. We should thank to our government care thought for help us to save more money for more 'specials' offers.... Just be patient. We will see then :D

Pokimon1
26-06-2006, 10:08 AM
IMHO I think...

1) H.81 will make a lot of money as the TN girls make "outcalls"

2) Very soon JB will be the TN capital as the business move North, where the authorities are not so strict or very often they are willing to "negotiate" (if you get what I mean)

3) The TN girls could rent some HDB flats to provide "discreet service" to regular customers.
I know someone who is already doing this. Genuine massage only At most, HJ only; NO BJ and Strictly NO FJ!
To underscore this, she even has a large family photograph hanging on the wall.

Scenerio #3 seems to be the best bet. These girls will take in more income.
Currently the girls in the TN shop get only 40% of what the customers pay. The shop takes a 60% cut from them.

If they do not provide "special" service they earn very little for all their hard work. I know of many girls who have to resort to this tactic in order to get more "take-home" pay.

They see themselves as true professionals who provide genuine service; but circumstances force them to do "specials" which some really do not like.

AAconnection
26-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Osim will smile....the horse riding machine sale will improve..

phallusman
26-06-2006, 11:06 AM
HC have been around for decades. And behind closed doors, albeit without locks, we all know, including AV, things are Happening inside those rooms. It has been a cat n mouse game all these years. HC tolerated for decades.:(

TNs are no different. The problem is TN in HDB estates, in full views of aunties and "righteous" folks who complain. And the trigger is this murder case in AMK. My prediction is that TN will be sort of regulated, and would go up in clusters like in Pearl Centre, PPC, JSC or some quiet mall in Katong. It would become discrete and less publicity then. This is called containment of the trade, just like Geylang, KS, Desker..... containment so that it is easier to control. Then, the cat n mouse game will still be there. I don't see why TN cannot be tolerated. :)

For those bros who are worried that TN would be wiped out, I doubt it would happen. When there is demand, there will be supply.

GoGoGo
26-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Aiya, dun think so much lo... see how it goes... these PRCs are all survivors... bet they should be able to come up with "creative" ideas.... maybe changing a tn to beauty salon will do the trick? kekeke.... beauty salons can have treatment rooms one mah... :D juz my 2cents...

GoGoGo
26-06-2006, 11:27 AM
duplicate post... sorry!

sianren
26-06-2006, 12:00 PM
hi bro

Yo bros,....the main attraction for PRC Gals is the ability to communicate and the trill of vast selection, of course there R HC around S'pore but the feeling different as you get to See Wat U F**k... !

Pls be reminded that those TN at shophouse are on the alert as they r not so open, now we have to be very Discreet abt any Info on TN location as most of them will not able to display their signboard openly

Cheers

Peter8
26-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Aiya, dun think so much lo... see how it goes... these PRCs are all survivors... bet they should be able to come up with "creative" ideas.... maybe changing a tn to beauty salon will do the trick? kekeke.... beauty salons can have treatment rooms one mah... :D juz my 2cents...
Yes! Yes! Yes!.I also think they will survive in another form.May be , become..private tuitor for mandrain..ect. Hahaha!:)

max_priest
26-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes!.I also think they will survive in another form.May be , become..private tuitor for mandrain..ect. Hahaha!

Bro, after conducting the Mandarin lesson for your child or yourself, the PRC tutor will ask you if you want special issit? And can proceed for a bonk in the room, rite? :D :eek:

kwaychup
27-06-2006, 02:48 AM
max bro, think u see too much jap av liao lahhh :D

enzer88
27-06-2006, 07:29 AM
Bro, after conducting the Mandarin lesson for your child or yourself, the PRC tutor will ask you if you want special issit? And can proceed for a bonk in the room, rite?:That a gd one!!!!:D

simplyd
27-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Bros ,

Went to recce GL last night and all the TN's were closed !!!! sigh ..... even the ones around my office were closed .... What is happening to our society !!!! Does the govt not spare a thought for the single horny male ????

ang076
27-06-2006, 09:32 AM
Hmmm..

Imaginary FR for PRC Chinese tutor:

I am not good at Chinese and need tuition, I went to tuition agency and picked SYT with good look.

One night, she come to my house and I address her as "lao shi , ni hao" and proceed to tutor me in Chinese.. During tuition, she notice that I eyed her lustfully and made an act further : she caress my legs with her stockling covered leg.. She cut short lesson and ask whether I want something else.

And later, she come and sit on my lap and hug and caress me , and I unbutton her blouse slowly and fondle her breast.. Then we proceed to the room and she proceed to teach me sexual organs, sexual acts (there I was taught doggie act, and missionary, etc) in Chinese language.. or even sexual games where if I pronounce wrongly , she punish me sexually..

Second Fantasy FR on PRC hair dresser:

I went to hair saloon and seek hair cut, there , in a saloon where there are cubicles.. SYT with good look and figure came in and attended to me, she ask me to undress , I said " what? hair cut must undress?" She explained, so that my clothes wont get dirty . I then took off my shirt, she give a signal that my pants also must take off, and later she hint that my underwear must be given to her ..She hang her head down as she dont want to show her horny look as she saw my cock and she then hang up my clothes on the wall. I sat on the chair and she cover me with a towel, and begun hair cut.. As she cut my hair, she eyes me hornily thru the mirror, and later, she use the comb and carress my shoulder sexily and I notice her CFM look thru the mirror, and my cock stood up... and then she pull up the towel and exposed my hardened cock.. and she make CFM expression.. later, she position herself sideway and pressed my face against her body as she cut my hair.. When I sensed she was not cutting my hair, I carress her legs up and lift up her skirt, and saw black g-string.. and later , she move closer to my cock and examine it and said it is too hairy and must be trimmed.. she then trimmed and overdid it and shave off all pubic hair and wipe my cock clean and proceed to BBBJ .. Then she sat on the chair and placed her legs on the arm of the chair and I bonk her.... and later she positioned herself at the dressing table and I doggie her and my hands on her breasts.. she is look at herself in a mirror and moaning and groaning as I thrusted her backwards and forwards .. And then I cummed...

Like that , you want ?
:D

Pls dont PM me about whereabouts of these gals or places as it is only sexually imaginery FRs.. (I used to received some PMs regarding the names and whereabouts ,I replied to them that this is only imaginary FRs)

max_priest
27-06-2006, 12:50 PM
max bro, think u see too much jap av liao lahhh :D
Bloody hell bro Kwaychup, you chased me from Leisure to this thread ... You don't need to man your kwaychup store in Bukit Timah Plaza ah? :D

max_priest
27-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Bros ,

Went to recce GL last night and all the TN's were closed !!!! sigh ..... even the ones around my office were closed .... What is happening to our society !!!! Does the govt not spare a thought for the single horny male ????
Bro, have lah ... you must search for it leh ... there are some "dare devils" around to make a pile before the deadline kicks-in in August leh ...

Joke aside, you have to be very careful not to be caught with your pants down as the authority has intensified the raid islandwide this as well as next few weeks ...

LChiou
27-06-2006, 02:38 PM
The Chinese are not so easily defeated. From ancient till now, China Chinese are know to be survivor, and wherever they go, they find way to survive. Just like the way they change the way Geylang. in the past we have the Thai, Viet, or Indonesian, they all hide in the dark street, and have middleman(OKT) to help them. But when the Chinese came, they walk the street openly, do everything themself, start the heartlander TN concept, get locals to be their partners, or financier. They basically change the whole concept of Geylang and massage palour operation.

Now that the TN concept is challenged, i am sure they will come out with something more heart-lander. One way could be a provision of complete full course, which include a home cook dinner, maybe a mandarin tuition(like one of the brother proposed), later with a XXX movie together, a proper massage, and bonking till sunrise, etc....... all up to your imagination. And, all these will be at the HDB flats that they rented. As long as there is no complaints and no murder, this will become part of Singapore heartlander- man new way of life. The cost will be lower as they do not have to register a TN business, and pay their local partner. 2-3 peitu mama will rent a 3 room flat and can start operation asap. I am sure this concept will go well with lots of lonely brother here, who might not have a warm family life for a long while. Be prepared to pay $150-200 per session or more, depending on the package you choose. Happy ______ , I do not know what description to use. please help.

bongster_88
27-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Many of the massage parlours and tiuna centres have closed so suddenly.Many have their doors locked with padlocks and with no notice too.Just CLOSE and Disappear.

gigantic_tk
27-06-2006, 05:16 PM
The New Paper Advertisement also greatly affected. Normally 2 pages for massage advertisement, now hardly one pages. All Tuina within the housing estates have suspended their advertisement especially many of these need to close down also ...........................

Anti_Vice
27-06-2006, 06:03 PM
How are those Pei Du ma ma gonna survie now in S'pore ?

lotus
27-06-2006, 08:12 PM
The New Paper Advertisement also greatly affected. Normally 2 pages for massage advertisement, now hardly one pages. All Tuina within the housing estates have suspended their advertisement especially many of these need to close down also ...........................

Ha ha ...they asked for it!

ameth
27-06-2006, 08:54 PM
hmm, how could u stereotype them? not all tn provide discreet services!

Ha ha ...they asked for it!

lotus
27-06-2006, 09:07 PM
hmm, how could u stereotype them? not all tn provide discreet services!

Aiyoh...i was referring to the newspapers lah.

icarus1964
27-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi bros

Just a note to add... did a quick survey round the Jln Sultan/Haji Lane area tonight. Textile centre and JS Plaza almost all closed down already. Only one at 3rd flr Textile Centre, D**na Health & Aromatherapy. Got one aunty and one uncle sitting outside watching out (I think).

Opposite one TN centre very clever, change to become 'wellness spa'. Xi Yuan is the name. Went there b4, mostly HJ by pdmm. Managed one free bang too. But they changed people too many times lah. Last time i went some sinkee lau char bor serviced me. Not bad lah, but not my type. Another PRC charbor like not there anymore. tried msging her but no reply.

Aliwal st 7-11 locked up liao. Dunno whether they are just lying low or not. Will check now and then... and depending on vit M.

Went on to Haji Lane. Of the 2 (First light & other one), 1 is closed. it was about 8.30pm. Dunno whether closed for good or what. but the other one door still open. They just switch off the signboard light.

Same also at Clementi blk 354. Dun worry bros, still can hope the TN can survive this...

ameth
28-06-2006, 08:46 AM
aiyo bro, u should highlighted it mah. thousand of apology :D

Aiyoh...i was referring to the newspapers lah.

sniper79
29-06-2006, 02:01 PM
a lot of the TN shop is closed now. Up for rent.
So sad. Everything and adventure we used to have is going to be history.

bongster_88
29-06-2006, 03:18 PM
... Everything and adventure we used to have is going to be history.

Don't be sad lah.New things will always come up to entertain all of us...just be patient,more sexciting things will come our way.Already we have house calls from Home Delivery Services! What more can we ask for? These PRC nationals are very innovative and have strong survival instincts.No worry Bro, they will return to tease, to undress and to entertain us sooner than we expected!

brando4848
02-07-2006, 01:47 PM
a lot of the TN shop is closed now. Up for rent.
So sad. Everything and adventure we used to have is going to be history.Even the shop owners will be greatly affected now. I guess there will be plenty of HDB shophouses going for sale at a relative low price now...lelong! lelong! cheap shophouse for up for sale! :cool:

Asianguy
02-07-2006, 05:24 PM
For those in the east, a couple of the TN at Roxy Square and Roxy Square 2 also not action. but the one with the SIN girl still on I think. Not going to mention name or location but those that has been following will know where. Passed by last night to look see and the lights on but no one at the desk. Maybe at work.

dirtymonk82
02-07-2006, 05:38 PM
haha..the hairdresser FR damn nice :rolleyes:

the7dragon
03-07-2006, 02:52 PM
For those in the east, a couple of the TN at Roxy Square and Roxy Square 2 also not action. but the one with the SIN girl still on I think. Not going to mention name or location but those that has been following will know where. Passed by last night to look see and the lights on but no one at the desk. Maybe at work.

yes confirm they are still around. was there earlier.

handystroke
03-07-2006, 05:00 PM
yes confirm they are still around. was there earlier.

There goes the place... why don't you all just keep hush on such stuff.

cavemao
05-07-2006, 12:59 PM
There goes the place... why don't you all just keep hush on such stuff.

bcos its already an open secret lor.............

anyway the New Paper really deserve the loss of advertisements they're the most hypocrite newspaper i've seen..... always want to act hero and report on sex stories, den you turn another 20 pages you see two full pages of TN advertisements!!!!!1 New Paper, if you're really so noble don't accept these adverts lah!!!:mad:

anyway i think the rent a HDB flat concept won't work, you think the neighbours won't notice and complaiin meh? those aunties so kay poh sure report one....................

but i agree with you bros lah, they'll survive, those girls will be back in a different environment kekeke, i'm currently leaning on the wellness spa concept, cos treatment room can put partitions at least....

newyorker88
05-07-2006, 01:48 PM
bcos its already an open secret lor.............

anyway the New Paper really deserve the loss of advertisements they're the most hypocrite newspaper i've seen..... always want to act hero and report on sex stories, den you turn another 20 pages you see two full pages of TN advertisements!!!!!1 New Paper, if you're really so noble don't accept these adverts lah!at least....

THey now advisetise for PR, Malaysian and local massage ladies liao. Saw the ads last week, shortly after the new rules, in chinese newspapers. Wonder if they will adv these too?

New paper? DOnt read them, full of crap.

cavemao
05-07-2006, 04:44 PM
really ah??? i go tonight and check it out....... bloody new paper..... if they don't report on soccer, no one will ever buy their stupid paper.....

lurpsexx
05-07-2006, 07:28 PM
but i agree with you bros lah, they'll survive, those girls will be back in a different environment kekeke, i'm currently leaning on the wellness spa concept, cos treatment room can put partitions at least....

Or they can open hair salon cum facial la... can have facial room ma.. can also service women too... so not so obvious.... Men nowadays go for facial wat....No need special licence, I think.. Just dun let them cut your hair lor... later come out botak liao.. hee hee :D

max_priest
05-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Or they can open hair salon cum facial la... can have facial room ma.. can also service women too... so not so obvious.... Men nowadays go for facial wat....No need special licence, I think.. Just dun let them cut your hair lor... later come out botak liao.. hee hee
Maybe one section or one level for male and another section/level for female. Obviously the former section has special one. This will not be suspected by AV by catering to both male & female clienteles ... Needless to say there will be more males than female going for facial in this beauty salon ... :D :p

phallusman
10-07-2006, 11:38 AM
This reminds me of some sleazy hair salons in Golden Landmark some 15 to 20 years ago. And they were all closed down becos the partitions didn't comply to some building regulations.....

Now, can have this sort of barber/facial/hairwash unisex salon. And then, book her out for a session in a nearby 81. But then, it becomes sort of expensive leh - book out fee, hotel plus the big fat tips. The PRCs could be on student pass, only moonlighting in a beauty salon - not a serious offence leh. Then, the salon becomes only the meeting place.

Then, those coffee shops in Geylang is a much better meeting place - convenient and safe and not incurring more cost la.

beerrox
10-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Or they can open hair salon cum facial la... can have facial room ma.. can also service women too... so not so obvious.... Men nowadays go for facial wat....No need special licence, I think.. Just dun let them cut your hair lor... later come out botak liao.. hee hee :D

Should let them cut your hair ma!
Tell them to trim a little so that it looks more kinky.
I mean tell the girl to trim your pubic hair la!
Or you be the barber, then you trim her pubic hair.
This is a special new breed of HAIR SALON ma! kekeke! ;)

songbird
10-07-2006, 05:36 PM
Maybe one section or one level for male and another section/level for female. Obviously the former section has special one. This will not be suspected by AV by catering to both male & female clienteles ... Needless to say there will be more males than female going for facial in this beauty salon ..

Rite, then the other section/level that is meant for female... we can help too if need we guys to service them!! :D :p

GReddy182
10-07-2006, 05:53 PM
Bros,

As TN and HC offered more or less the same services, it has struck my mind that due to the lack of TNs around now that are able to provide these services, HC prices could rise.

Normally you could get a hj for 30 in olive hc in bukit timah plaza, now its 50.

I dont know if there is any substance for this, however it could be a strategic move for the HC to exploit this situation. At least until we find new alternatives :p

Take care.

Firestarter
17-07-2006, 02:37 AM
..... but i agree with you bros lah, they'll survive, those girls will be back in a different environment kekeke, i'm currently leaning on the wellness spa concept, cos treatment room can put partitions at least....

How about teahouse, snack bar, cyber cafe (with instructors), facial house, health consulting etc.

Or simpily work as personal massagers contactable via handphones? With their numbers, it will be impossible for AV to catch all of them.

:rolleyes: