PDA

View Full Version : She asked me for help.

Botakhead
27-08-2015, 11:35 AM
As I was going through a bad day at work, with more work piling up in my In-tray, mostly are to be K-I-Ved. My boss chided me during the monthly meeting in front of the others for not able to bring in more business to meet the minimum quota.

She was my work partner, she came to me for help. She too was in deep shit, but she always kept to herself, never let others into her life. I had seen her during pantry breaks with wet watery eyes before, but I did not bother to find out why since she won't talk more other than work related stuffs.

She was not pretty, but she had a very well proportioned body, sweet smile and cute facial expressions. She had married her childhood friend for 2 years, but she did not look like she was happy with her marriage. No child yet, they were trying hard. Don't know if it was male side or female side problem, but she just kept to herself.

plantronic
27-08-2015, 11:40 AM
camping here

orangeproud
27-08-2015, 01:12 PM
Continue on more steamy part;):p

Big Sexy
27-08-2015, 01:57 PM
if u have not bother before, dont bother now..
dont eat and shit at the same place
pass me the contact and i will help her out:D:D

oh well... do continue the story.. :)

but I did not bother to find out why since she won't talk more other than work related stuffs.

. Don't know if it was male side or female side problem, but she just kept to herself.

FishnFillet
27-08-2015, 02:04 PM
if u have not bother before, dont bother now..
dont eat and shit at the same place
pass me the contact and i will help her out:D:D

oh well... do continue the story.. :)

hahaa good suggestion :D

Big Sexy
27-08-2015, 02:08 PM
i have a better suggestion..
pass samsters her contact and let us help her out..:D

hahaa good suggestion :D

orangeproud
27-08-2015, 02:11 PM
Many applicants waiting at TS company?

Btw, TS

Still have any vacancy at your company?:p

Any position also can.;)

Evil33
27-08-2015, 04:34 PM

I be the first to volunteer my services . :)

RibeyeStick
27-08-2015, 05:15 PM

So many samsters, we need a mass gangbang :D

SoHot
28-08-2015, 02:25 AM
So many samsters, we need a mass gangbang :D

I like the way you think

Botakhead
29-08-2015, 12:56 AM
The other day, while I was in the pantry making myself a drink, she came in and talked to me while we were alone.

SJ : KW, I can trust you to keep a secret.

Me : SJ, why all of a sudden after so long, working together for 5 years, now you're telling me your secret?

She had tears welling up in both her eyes, she was sobbing and at the same time sniffling her nose. She came over to me and put her arms around my waist to hug me.

My hands automatically went up to hold onto her shoulders. I let her cry . . . . .

SJ : KW can you promise me?

Me : Sure, of course I'll keep your secret to myself, I promise, ok? Now try to compose yourself, if not later got people see, they sure think I had bullied you.

SJ : I think you know that I wanted to try for a child by now. Since all those 三姑六婆 already gossip until the whole office people know.

Me : Never mind those aunties, let their tongues go wagging about, if they don't gossip, I think their mouth will stink.

She stepped back from hugging me, took the tissue from the tissue box and wiped away her tears, she went to the sink to wash her face and also to clear her blocked nose.

I took a hard look at her back, she had a very sexy back, I wondered why was it so difficult to get pregnant. Unless they were doing it wrongly.

bizbiz
29-08-2015, 10:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dJjPclL.gif

Johnnykhan
29-08-2015, 03:44 PM
new camper. waiting for the next continuation.

joncheong
29-08-2015, 03:56 PM
pitch tent...

orangeproud
29-08-2015, 06:47 PM

So cute:p

Snoopy camping fire, is it hotdog?:rolleyes:

Yummy!!!

Camp for here too:D

MMKing
29-08-2015, 07:06 PM
i can help her to prove her hubby is the problem ...

ts be careful with your move :D:D

orangeproud
29-08-2015, 07:17 PM
i can help her to prove her hubby is the problem ...

ts be careful with your move

U know her & her hubby???

Or u can help by "testing" on her to prove is her hubby's problem??

U shld mindful of your purposal!!! There's a thing call DNA test in case her hubby know he is infertility.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I strongly in doubt that TS accept your proposal 1;):p

MILFan
29-08-2015, 10:43 PM
I took a hard look at her back, she had a very sexy back, I wondered why was it so difficult to get pregnant. Unless they were doing it wrongly.

Hmmm..... Maybe the hubby fucked the wrong hole, that's why cannot get pregnant ? :D

KnightScorpio
30-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Waiting for next instalment .

diputs1269
30-08-2015, 11:08 PM
Camping here for more.

ClaypotMaiHum
30-08-2015, 11:25 PM

Nice pic :D

Botakhead
31-08-2015, 11:10 PM
She turned back her head and saw me admiring her back, she felt good and smiled at me. She took my hands in hers, looked in in my eye and said,

SJ : KW later work, please stay back then I'll tell you, ok?

Me : If that is what you wish, it'll always be my command.

I assured her.

We quickly separated ourselves when some of those Aunties were making themselves heard from the corridor outside the pantry. Me still making my hot drink and she washing her handkerchief. I left with my cup before the 2 Aunties walked in.

Later after work, most of the workers were packing up, several of them were asked to stay back for a briefing organised by the management, but both me and SJ were not involved. I looked at her across my parition and squinted my eyes, to signal to her what next?

She scribbled onto a piece of paper and walked past me and placed it on my table. She then proceeded out the office.

I looked at the note and she told me to meet her at the Cafe and Bar near the next building. I quickly packed my laptop and slung my bag across my shoulder and bid good byes to them and left the office.

Awhile later, we met up, she had already ordered coffee for the both of us. I took a seat opposite her, she smiled and held my hands again.

SJ : KW I don't know where to start? I.... I.....

Her eyes were getting wet again, she squeezed hard onto my hands, then she let go of my hands, stood up and walked to the seat on my right which had a pillar to block the views of the other people.

SJ : One year ago, the Assistant Manager Bastard, told me he could help me to get pregnant, he told me he can show me how, I was too silly and blinded by my eagerness to have a baby. So I followed him to a Hotel XX, we had a couple of drinks and he sweet talked me into having sex with him, I can clearly remember what happens, but I did not stop him from taking advantage of me.

She started to sob, I took my handkerchief and tried to wipe her tears away.

Me : Why now then you tell me? I meant why are you telling me now? Did he blackmail you or something? No wonder I find it strange that after he joined our group, you are behaving much more friendlier to him than us.

SJ : KW, you know I always kept things to myself, especially my private life, but somehow, when my conversation with my husband was made known by someone eaves dropping my phone, this Bastard knew about it. I could not find out who was behind it, then he came to sweet talk me making me telling him more about my private life.

Me : So what happens now after 1 year? He pestering you for sex?

SJ : I was too foolish then, he had been requesting sex for 2 times a month since, I had been suffering for so long. I dare not tell my husband, he also don't like to make love to me so much anymore. After marriage, the first half year, sex was pretty regular on alternate days. But after trying so long for a child, he sort of gave up hope. We wanted to see doctor or counsellor, but he refused, insisting that I'm not fertile. But I went for body check-up, my report is positive, I'm healthy.

Johnnykhan
01-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Wow wow wow. I wish for a pretty horny colleague too!!

drag28nick
01-09-2015, 11:36 PM
ai ya, nice story but too bad your colleague already went down under already and planted seeds to her... unfair for her as well... pity the girl...

Botakhead
02-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Me : But why did you let Bastard fuck you in the first place? Did you not reject him or what? Now the damage had been done, what do you want me to help you with?

I put on a frowning face and looked straight into her watery eyes, as I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer to me so she could lean onto me. She was crying and sobbing, but she tried very hard to keep as quiet as possible. What in the hell had happened to her? And for so long she suffered in silence.

SJ : KW, I now realised that Bastard was only making use of me to fuck me and not help me at all to learn how to get pregnant. He said he wanted to shoot his sperm into me, but I always refused everytime, until the last sex session 2 weeks ago. He insisted that if I allowed him to fuck me without condom, I would be able to feel and can control my vagina in order to grip his cock and then when he ejaculate, I can practise to squeeze his cock with my pussy muscle and contain his sperm inside my womb.

She sounded rather excited, but she had a worried look on her face as she described what had happened. That is why she wanted to tell me and see if I could help her out.

Me : So what do you want me to do? And why me? For so many years working together, you never even want to talk to me about your private life, and now you want me to know your secret? Why?

I showed her my puzzled look as she lifted her head up just about 2 inches away from my face, she planted her lips onto mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth to shut me up.

superman
02-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Camp here for more :)

junior_cannibal
02-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Bring it on, TS

bigangry
02-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Hmmm..... Maybe the hubby fucked the wrong hole, that's why cannot get pregnant ? :D

maybe the hubby poke the belly button :rolleyes::rolleyes:

doomsday
02-09-2015, 06:12 PM
Me : But why did you let Bastard fuck you in the first place? Did you not reject him or what? Now the damage had been done, what do you want me to help you with?

I put on a frowning face and looked straight into her watery eyes, as I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer to me so she could lean onto me. She was crying and sobbing, but she tried very hard to keep as quiet as possible. What in the hell had happened to her? And for so long she suffered in silence.

SJ : KW, I now realised that Bastard was only making use of me to fuck me and not help me at all to learn how to get pregnant. He said he wanted to shoot his sperm into me, but I always refused everytime, until the last sex session 2 weeks ago. He insisted that if I allowed him to fuck me without condom, I would be able to feel and can control my vagina in order to grip his cock and then when he ejaculate, I can practise to squeeze his cock with my pussy muscle and contain his sperm inside my womb.

She sounded rather excited, but she had a worried look on her face as she described what had happened. That is why she wanted to tell me and see if I could help her out.

Me : So what do you want me to do? And why me? For so many years working together, you never even want to talk to me about your private life, and now you want me to know your secret? Why?

I showed her my puzzled look as she lifted her head up just about 2 inches away from my face, she planted her lips onto mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth to shut me up.

More please!

Johnnykhan
02-09-2015, 11:08 PM
She needs a new sperm donar!!

Userlim
03-09-2015, 01:19 PM
OmG this is so hot, TS please continue!

orangeproud
04-09-2015, 11:50 AM
So cute:p

Snoopy camping fire, is it hotdog?:rolleyes:

Yummy!!!

Camp for here too:D

Still camping here waiting.....

Advertisement time is over, hot show coming pls:D

Botakhead
04-09-2015, 01:25 PM
"Piak", she withdrew her lips from mine and gave me a right hand slap on my left cheek. I was astounded.

Me : Now, what was that for? Why did you do that, it hurts you know?

I put on a saddened face with shock in my eyes and looked sheepishly at her unforgiving eyes which were dry and very very fiery with anger. While I placed my left hand and slowly go over my cheek which felt hot from her contact. Moving my palm in a circular motion.

She blurted laughing and hit me on my arm.

SJ : Ha ha ha ha, don't pretend, I know you won't feel anything, it's not even more that what hurts me.

I was puzzled and was a little apprehensive about what to say, maybe I have have been guilty for somethings I had done before?

Me : SJ why, what's wrong with you? I was feeling just good and you gave me this?

I pointed my finger to show her my cheek. She pushed away my hand from my face and put her right palm onto my left cheek and rubbed it around, the feeling of her soft palm skin on my hot cheek was enough to soothe any pain away.

SJ : You know what KW, when I first joined the company to be working beside you, I already gotten very bad review of you and your behavior around your female workers.

Me : Why? What did you hear? Was I implicated by sabotage?

She put on a sly smile and bring up her right hand from my face and made a motion like she was going to hit me again. I moved and try to duck away from her second attack. She used her left hand and hold on to my neck to stop me from moving away.

Again she lowered her right and held onto my cheek, and planted her lips onto mine for one more time, she kissed me passionately and french me for a longer second.

DevilTan4480
04-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Cool story! Keep it coming bro.

nottiguy1
04-09-2015, 05:34 PM
nice story....more!!

PrinceCharles
04-09-2015, 06:03 PM
do continue bro

alec
04-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Her brain mus have been toasted bad.... Handle with care TS

mantra
05-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Nice story bro...

Johnnykhan
05-09-2015, 09:48 PM
Waiting for next continuation TS

siambee
06-09-2015, 02:58 AM
wa lao eh.... slap liow kiss.... then wana to slap and kiss longer... :eek:

sibeh happening ;)

Botakhead
07-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Our 2 minute kissing was abruptly interrupted by the waitress walking to ask for our orders. We quickly adjusted ourselves and used the table cloth to wipe our mouths, while trying to dodge the waitress's prying eyes. She pretended to look at the menu on the table.

Waitress : Excuse me Sir, Miss, may I have your orders please?

Me : Erm.....yeah, I'll have the chocolate cream with vanilla pie, erm ....I'll have a cup of Irish brew. Thank you. And what will you have my dear?

I looked lovingly at SJ so as not to create a embarrassing moment. SJ was already flushing and she tried to hide her face with the menu.

SJ : Miss, please give me a mint tea and I'll share his pie, thank you.

I was stunned, why did she say she wanted to share my pie? I just smiled as sweetly at the waitress and after that turned to looked at SJ, giving her the, "Why" with my eyes and brows.

the_e_ones
07-09-2015, 02:47 PM
I was stunned, why did she say she wanted to share my pie? I just smiled as sweetly at the waitress and after that turned to looked at SJ, giving her the, "Why" with my eyes and brows.

LOL!!!... women are so uncomprehensible...:p

bigmannow
20-09-2015, 11:08 PM
camping here .........

limelite
20-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Camping here waiting for the pie...

iSongYY
21-09-2015, 02:31 AM
camping too :)

coconutboy
21-09-2015, 07:38 AM
Our 2 minute kissing was abruptly interrupted by the waitress walking to ask for our orders. We quickly adjusted ourselves and used the table cloth to wipe our mouths, while trying to dodge the waitress's prying eyes. She pretended to look at the menu on the table.

Waitress : Excuse me Sir, Miss, may I have your orders please?

Me : Erm.....yeah, I'll have the chocolate cream with vanilla pie, erm ....I'll have a cup of Irish brew. Thank you. And what will you have my dear?

I looked lovingly at SJ so as not to create a embarrassing moment. SJ was already flushing and she tried to hide her face with the menu.

SJ : Miss, please give me a mint tea and I'll share his pie, thank you.

TS, I thought she already order your share and her share of coffee. How come suddenly got waitress come take order again?

shibume
21-09-2015, 10:18 AM
TS, maybe what she wanted was a different kind of cream from you, or even a creampie? 😂 Do continue!

shibume
21-09-2015, 10:59 AM
TS, I think she wanted a different kind of cream from you ... or even a cream pie ! 😂

cocknloaded
21-09-2015, 12:02 PM
TS, I think she wanted a different kind of cream from you ... or even a cream pie ! 😂

and then TS can have her cheese pie.. hahaha

Botakhead
22-09-2015, 03:00 PM
TS, I thought she already order your share and her share of coffee. How come suddenly got waitress come take order again?

The waitress is cheeky, she purposely came over to us and check out the happenings. So since she wanted to see and I quickly give our orders.

Botakhead
22-09-2015, 03:21 PM
SJ : Why cannot share your pie with me meh?

Me : No lah, but why must tell her, for what she need to know meh? You never behave like this before mah, I tio shock by you.

She looked at me sternly and excused herself to go to the ladies.

SJ : Excuse me, I need to freshen up.

Then she put on a sly smile, turned and walked away towards the back of the shop disappearing from my sight. Just then the waitress came with our new orders and checked if I wanted her to remove our cold cups of coffee.

Waitress : Excuse me Sir, may I clear your coffee?

Me : Yes, please.

I put on a smile as decent as I can, while my eyes glided over her from head to toe and rested on her Name-tag pinned just slightly to the left side of her exposed cleavage, I gulped my saliva down. All this while she was looking back at me and she steadily placed the 2 cups of coffee onto her tray held by her left hand. I knew she purposely wanted me to see her chest.

Waitress : Will that be all Sir, can I be of any help?

She smiled and still in that forward leaning position, showing me her glorious front. I got out from my point of sight and grinned at her sheepishly.

Me : All is good for now, thank you Miss Catherine.

Waitress : You are most welcome my dear Sir.

henabi
22-09-2015, 03:36 PM
how is it possible for me to miss your new story?! haha!

coconutboy
22-09-2015, 03:37 PM
SJ : Why cannot share your pie with me meh?

Me : No lah, but why must tell her, for what she need to know meh? You never behave like this before mah, I tio shock by you.

She looked at me sternly and excused herself to go to the ladies.

SJ : Excuse me, I need to freshen up.

Then she put on a sly smile, turned and walked away towards the back of the shop disappearing from my sight. Just then the waitress came with our new orders and checked if I wanted her to remove our cold cups of coffee.

Waitress : Excuse me Sir, may I clear your coffee?

Me : Yes, please.

I put on a smile as decent as I can, while my eyes glided over her from head to toe and rested on her Name-tag pinned just slightly to the left side of her exposed cleavage, I gulped my saliva down. All this while she was looking back at me and she steadily placed the 2 cups of coffee onto her tray held by her left hand. I knew she purposely wanted me to see her chest.

Waitress : Will that be all Sir, can I be of any help?

She smiled and still in that forward leaning position, showing me her glorious front. I got out from my point of sight and grinned at her sheepishly.

Me : All is good for now, thank you Miss Catherine.

Waitress : You are most welcome my dear Sir.

Can u tell me where is this coffee place?

I need to say hi to this miss Catherine

Botakhead
29-10-2015, 04:36 PM
SJ came back just in time when the waitress moves away. She put on a frown and looked weirdly at me.

SJ : Why did she call you my dear Sir? Is there something going on?

Me : I think she did it out of politeness lah, nothing happened.

SJ : Don't bluff, your eyes were trying to stare at her chest when she serves you your drink. I know that look, but why you do it when I'm around?

Me : I.....I was not looking intentionally, she bent forwards in front of me, so just caught a glimpse only, but why are you all excited about it? We are not a couple or Boyfriend/Girlfriend, not married or anything intimate, just because we kissed awhile ago.

She looked away sniffling and sobbing, she was staring to cry, turned her head and showed me her teary eyes, she wanted to bring her left hand up to smack me on my face, but she did not. Instead she placed both her hands onto my hands and bring them up to her face and make my hands caress her face, rubbing the tears around.

SJ : You don't even have a clue what is happening around you, all you do is because of yourself and for yourself only.

She took her hands off mine, but I still have my hands cupping her cheeks, she leaned forwards and planted her lips onto mine for another wet frenching. I kissed her and let my hands dropped onto her legs, squeezing both her thighs as she sat onto my lap.

superhuman
31-10-2015, 10:42 PM
I seldom reply but this I need to.

I think sj may be a nut case and very sticky. Office romance is a no no for me as I nearly kena before.

James PCT
01-11-2015, 09:06 AM
Carry on bro nice story

keano
01-11-2015, 11:17 AM
I not sure this is a fiction or a real story but I can relate. There is always a nutty lady out there haha and personally I don't want to get involve.

sammylee33
01-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Nice story, camping here :)