PDA

View Full Version : My own sexperience

Unholy
21-08-2015, 10:41 AM
Hi all the bros and sis here. I've been reading many wonderful and sexciting stories from all the bros here and I find them really good and would like to share some of my own experience. Sorry if it's boring or if my english is not that good. I will call myself D here.

So there's this lady called A, whom I met through an online site. Slight info about her, she's 24, around 155 tall, has the GND look, petite, with a pair of at least a C breast. She's just quitted her job as an admin.

We had been chatting online for few days, started of with normal, and some sexting here and there. On and off talk about previous sex life, and how we like our partners to be on bed and stuffs, exchanged photos (exposed alittle more than normal). So by the 5 day, she asked me out, as I'm working night shift, I'm only available at 11pm onwards, And she's OK with it. *dirty thoughts came into my mind* So we agreed on meeting on the 6 day, at night, her house downstairs as her parents are home.
When the night came, quickly pack up and drove down to her block. Gave her a call to tell her I'm reaching. While waiting for her, lit a cig, constantly looking out for her. 5mins later, I saw a girl that resemble her ( not sure if it's her because only see photos ma). As she walks closer, I didn't believe what Im seeing. A cute petite lady, in a black spag strip with hot pink bra (showing alittle assets of hers) and denim shorts.

A : Hi D!! *followed by a tight hug*
Wa, can feel her assets pressing on to me. Little bro got feeling Liao

Me : wa, hug so tight cannot breathe leh. Some more so big *looking down at her breast*
*piak* a slap on my arms

A : First time meet only so naughty already. Let's go find somewhere to sit.

Followed behind her to some void deck opp her block while having a great view of her round ass.

Once sit down, chat about everything under the sun, constantly flirting and talks dirty which made my little bro half awake. As the wind is strong at the void deck, A slowly shifted closer to me for warm. With that, I have a nice view of her breast. Which she caught me staring at her breast.

A : So nice to see meh. drooling liao

Me : How not to see, you so pretty, wear till like that.

A : But will too big anot? *push up alittle with both of hands*
I see liao little bro sedia

Me : Not too big uh. Just nice *using my hand to compare*
almost touching her breast, but she no movement leh. Like okay for me to touch. But didn't since it's the first time we meet.

Soon it was already 2am, because still got work next day, tell her to go home. Then she gave the sad face ( you know the face when cute girl give which made guy melt instantly)

A : Still early lah. Don't feel like going home. Alone at home so boring.

Me : But tomorrow got work leh. (In my heart is of course also don't want go lah but no choice, tired already)

Then the question that I believe all the bros would like to hear came.

To be continued.....

junior_cannibal
21-08-2015, 12:02 PM
TS, you sure know how to talek at crucial moment hor. LOL.

GoldRabbit
21-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Starting campfire ....

saikungao
21-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Good start ..... camping here liao :)

BlueTailTuna
21-08-2015, 05:53 PM
camping too :D

WrongOne
22-08-2015, 12:56 AM
TS, you sure know how to talek at crucial moment hor. LOL.

He learnt from Taiwan dramas :D

limelite
22-08-2015, 01:15 AM
Set up tent n start campfire too.Suddeny hungry....

JimmyCrackCorn
22-08-2015, 02:05 AM

Same here :D

BMW69
22-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Did she ask "if I let you fuck me, do you still want to go home now?"

Nadal18
22-08-2015, 11:42 PM

Why hungry? I thought should be horny :p

muttonsoup126
23-08-2015, 12:09 AM
TS please continue soon :)

MaiGongJiaoWei
23-08-2015, 01:37 AM
TS want us to guess the question? got prize or not? :D

lasupkia
23-08-2015, 06:33 AM
Your home or mine?
Did u bring condoms?

Swagelock
23-08-2015, 08:15 AM
Camping here for next instalment of the story... :D

LinJen
23-08-2015, 09:43 AM
camping too :D

Unholy
28-08-2015, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the camping bros ! Sorry for not posting anything as I'm really busy the whole week with work and hooking up with a new lady. Will post the continued experience real soon

KnightScorpio
30-08-2015, 09:14 PM
No worries . I can wait .

Unholy
01-09-2015, 01:13 PM
so.... the question that I believe all the bros would like to hear came.

A: Come up to my room and sleep, i'll accompany you. my parents are sleeping now so they won't know you're here.

Wa... so good meh. ask me go her house sleep. still must act gentleman abit ma

Me: Dont want lah. not nice for a guy and girl together in the room lah *in my heart, cant wait to go up liao*

Then she just push me from the back to the lift and up we go !!

Upon reaching her house, she make sure that her parents are sleeping before signal me to go in.

So i went in her room while she went to the toilet. i was shocked when i see bras and panties all over the room, different color, pattern. see liao, little bro awaken !!

while i was still staring at her bras and panties, she came and saw me staring.

A: dont like that see leh, i know messy ah *i turn around, got another shock. she changed into a black night gown, with abit lace, abit translucent, confirm never wear bra, but got wear panties, light pink panties*

she then start squatting down and pick up the bras and panties.

i have a good view of her ass. this made my little bro fully attention. so not to be too obvious, i walk towards her bed and sat down and enjoy the good view of her front asset.

after she finish picking up, she sat on the bed beside me. at this moment, even with little bro fully attention, im feeling sleepy, thats when i felt a hand move slowly up my tight. i straight away looked at A, she gave me a sluttish look.

A: little bro wake up liao you still want sleep ?

with those words, i became damm awake. and i placed my hand on her smooth tight. slowly moving up and down. with that, our lips locked and tongue fight starts.

i slowly moved my hand to her panties, slowly slip through her panties and i felt her love hole. and she's damm wet !

Me: You're so wet !

A: All your fault. who ask your little bro to wake up? *shy and giggled*

see her reaction, buay tahan liao. tongue fight again and removed her panties, and now i have full access to her love hole....

To be continued.....

Johnnykhan
01-09-2015, 04:38 PM
New camper alert!! Great start.. Waiting for more!!

happyking
08-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Hope you remember to use protection .

iChop69
08-09-2015, 05:42 PM
camping here too :)

Unholy
19-09-2015, 01:19 AM
Sorry for the long delay bros ! Was damm busy with many stuffs.

see her reaction, buay tahan liao. tongue fight again and removed her panties, and now i have full access to her love hole....

I move my finger slowly in circular motion just outside her lovehole, and she starting moaning which made me more buay tahan. i stopped, slowly remove her night gown to have a nice full view of her cup C breast, light brown nipples.

i buried my whole face into her breast and slowly lick it bit by bit, moving to the nipple. one of her weak spot is the nipples. the moment my tongue touches her nipples, she moan.

A: Dont do it, i might rape you !!

Upon hearing that, i sucked it and moved my hand to grab the other nipple and 'tune' it. Her moans get louder and louder.

She then moves her hand onto my tight slowly moving to my little bro, with my shorts on.

A: Wear shorts, the feel not nice

Me: Feel free to remove it

Straight away, she try to pull down my shorts, i stop her

Me: Use your mouth to remove it *grin* (Im wearing those shorts with the tie string, and elastic kind)

A straight away move down, while looking into my eyes, uses her teeth to loosen the string, and bite shorts and move down. My fully attention little bro sprung out like a prisoner getting out of the prison.

Once my shorts at around my knee, A moved up and grab my little bro and stroke it slowly and licked my little head. While doing that, she kept her eyes on me. That sensation and scene was heavenly !!

Slowly, bit by bit, my little bro disappear into her mouth and the next thing i know, DEEP THROAT !!

By that time, i abit buay tahan already, because of the frequent erection ever since i met her downstairs. After a few more deep throat and strokes, i accidentally cum in her mouth. She was shocked, and abit of my cum falls on my balls. I thought she will be mad at me for cumming in her mouth.

A: Never give warning de ah ? (eh?!?! how she talk when i cum in her mouth?!?!? )

She swallowed all down !!

Me: Sorry sorry, Your skill too good liao, buay tahan. Not purposely de.

Without saying anything, she lick my balls and my little bro clean.

A: Next time must give warning ah, if not later spill out again. (NEXT TIME?!?!? AGAIN?!?!?!?!)

In my mind, hoseh liao ! got next time and again !!

After all the clean up, she lie on my chest and we hugged and chat like lovely couple, naked.

A: Want stay at my house till morning ? My parents early morning, 5am will leave house le. (Her parents have their own food stall thats why need to leave house early)

Me: Ok lor (anyway, im also tired and lazy to drive home)

A: I now jobless, tomorrow whole day free, you can accompany me ? (This question made many lovely scene pass through my mind )

Me: I will take MC from work and accompany you okay ?

A happily hugged me tightly and plant a kiss on my cheek and continue lying on my chest.

As both of us is getting sleepy, she move toward my ears and whispered,

A: You had your fun, but i havent *blush face*

Then i realize that after making her wet, i didnt let her enjoy anything beside my little bro !!! What a stupid mistake i had made.

But....the stupid mistake turned out to be a WONDERFUL MISTAKE.......

iJiakSimi
19-09-2015, 01:50 AM
welcome back TS, pls update soon :)

KnightScorpio
19-09-2015, 02:01 PM
TS nice to see you writing again . :)

FiakPartner
20-09-2015, 12:24 AM
Camping here :)

MidnightTalk
20-09-2015, 03:11 PM
- DELETED OLD POST -

Unholy
30-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Sorry for the long waiting time. Thanks for all the bros for supporting.

But....the stupid mistake turned out to be a WONDERFUL MISTAKE.......

After that little fun with A, both of us fall into deep sleep but i was awaken by some touches at my thigh area. when i open my eyes, i saw A smiling at me, lying on my side while using her hand touching me with my morning glory smiling at her.

A: morning sweetie *plant a kiss on my lips*

she then move her hand to my little bro, slowly stroking it up and down.

A: Its my turn to have fun

with that, she lower herself facing me, in between my tights. She started licking my balls, and slowly proceed to my fully harden bro. the feeling is so good, slowly i felt the wetness of her saliva on my little bro and i heard the *slurp slurp* along with her moans. i then signal her to move into 69 position and buried my face into her lovely love hole. her lovehole is so wet and smells so good that i couldnt help but lick and taste what she has there. the room was then filled with all her moans...

A: Im cumming soon sweetie !!! dont stop

i lick, suck and insert my tongue into her hole and flick my tongue faster and faster. i felt her back arched alittle and i tasted her love juice and it was fantastic !! she turned around and looked at me with a sultty look and position herself on top of my little bro. then slowly lower herself and just before she about to insert my little bro in her,

Me: never wear helmet ?!?!?!

A: Its okay, im safe *wink wink*

instantly, my little bro enter her and she was damm tight and wet !!

Me: youre so tight sweetie, i love it

A: This is my second time doing it only, hope you love it *innocent smile*

she slowly grind forward and back and moan louder and louder. i moved my hands to cup her breast and giving a soft squeeze with made her moan louder and sexier. her movement changed from grinding to moving up and down in the squating position and with every movement, i can feel the wall of her lovehole squeeze my little bro, the feeling is so heavenly...

i stop her and told her i want to do in doggy position, she slowly stand up, turned around and bend down seductively. i went behind her and lick and rub her lovehole alittle and slowly position my little bro at the entrance. immediately, her hand came, hold my little bro and insert it in her. it was so tight that i scared my little bro cant breathe but the feeling is even better than previously. i slowly increase the pace and soon, i was fucking her hard, ramming myself into her.

A: Harder sweetie ! harder ! *moans and moans*

i know i going to cum soon as her lovehole is so tight and the feeling is heavenly,

Me: sweetie, im going to cum....*continue banging her*

she straight way come out, turned around facing me and suck my little bro like a hungry kitten.

A: Cum in my mouth sweetie *holding my little bro in her hand and suck it*

with a few more stroke, i shoot all my army into her mouth and she sucked it dry and showed me all the cum in her mouth before swallowing it.

A: I want more fun with you sweetie

Me: we have the whole day before your parents come home *wink wink*

we lie on the bed for sometime, we then shower together. When in the toilet, we shower each other with some teasing, she uses her C cup to rub against me and my little bro and leave it erected without doing anything. after showering, she changed into a oversized t shirt and a FBT shorts that can see alittle of her butt and she accompanied me to take MC and we had breakfast together and went for some grocery shopping as she want to cook lunch for me.

After we are done with all the stuffs, we went back to her house, i straight went to take a shower as the weather is hot. As i was showering, i didnt lock the door as the whole house is only me and A. the door open by itself, and i saw A looking at me at the doorstep, in the night gown she wore the night before........

SimonMignolet
30-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Camping here for next.

andythai
30-09-2015, 09:00 PM
thanks for sharing bro :)

BigBreakfast
01-10-2015, 02:23 AM
TS please continue .... :)

Babarella
01-10-2015, 02:33 AM
TS please continue .... :)

iChop ApplePie and McFlirty

iPangSai
01-10-2015, 02:40 AM
iChop ApplePie and McFlirty

After that go PangSai?

Unholy
28-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Hi bros. sorry for the sudden stop. Too busy with work and 'dating' one lady.

Seeing A standing by the door in that night gown, I pull her into the toilet, under the shower head, making her drenched and slowly touching all over her body while kissing and licking her neck down. Soft moans can be heard, both hands became busy going southwards and flicking her nipples.

A's hand came behind, holding my harden little bro and slowly stroke it, lowering herself onto her knees and started blowing my little bro. After few deep throat, I helped her up, with her ass facing me, I start banging her in doggy position. Moans became louder and I paced up, and bang her harder. After a few strong thrust, I told her I'm cumming, she quickly position herself on her knees, facing me with her mouth open, awaiting for my army. And I deployed all my soldiers in her and she swallowed after that.

We washed up together, and she went to make lunch for me. Throughout the day, we made love as and when we feel like, anywhere in the house, until I felt soreness on my little bro.

Our life only involved sex, sex and more sex, until she found someone that she really love, not just sex. But occasionally, we still meet up for coffee, which usually followed by sex in the car, or staircase and even in hotels.

That's all from me and A. Might be sharing stories with another lady, N

Unholy
25-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Hi Bros and sis. After so Long, I thought I should share stories about the lady N.

While using some social app, I Saw this lady N. Her profile picture showed a simple plainjane lady wearing a nice fitting t shirt that perfectly shows her assets. As I used the app for sometime, many a times ladies don't reply much as I'm not very good looking. So I just tried my luck and just sent a greeting message and went back to do my stuffs. After an hour or so, my phone beeped and I saw N reply. After chatting for hours, I found out that she's from Indonesia, 27 this year, studying and working in Singapore for one year already. And she stays somewhere near me. During dinner time, I casually asked her out for dinner and she agreed.

Around 7pm, I drove my car to her block and waited for her. Called her on her phone and awhile later I saw a pretty lady, wearing a simple red dress, the length of the dress I just alittle above her knee, showing her nice figure. With light make up on, she looked differently from her profile picture. I came out of the car, and waved to her that I'm here.

When she entered my car, her perfume filled up my car and it was so pleasant (Not those very overwhemling ones). On our way to ECP for dinner, we chatted and I got to know more about her. Everything seems so familiar and both of us enjoyed each other company. Unknowingly, we behaved like couple, sharing food, feeding each other and even talked about our previous love life (not so suitable to talk about when eating thou). Very normal, in ECP, after dinner, a stroll by the beach follows.

After strolling for an hour(which seems like 15mins), we got ourselves drinks and sat on one of the benches. We are so comfortable with each other that she rested her head on my shoulder and I placed my hand on hers. Tactfully, I brought up the love life topic again and everything started to warm up. She shared how her ex bf treated her and what are her likes in Sex. I also shared my likes and dislike and turned out, it matches with hers.

As I didn't want to spoil the good impression/ experience, no actions made from me and I send her home at 1am. The dinner date ended with a simple peck on her cheek at her lift lobby. Messages were exchanged after I got home and it lasted till 5am in the morning before I get few hours of sleep before going to work.

Things are getting hotter and more exciting after the first date....

DevilTan4480
25-08-2016, 12:33 PM
Great story about lady N. Keep them coming. Thanks

Unholy
25-08-2016, 04:43 PM
Next day, went work as per normal but constantly chatting with N via WhatsApp. Talked about how boring and tired about work while she's having classes and got to work till night. So I ask if She want to meet after her work. Agreed readily.

So the night time came and waited for her at her workplace area she works as a retail assistant, selling sportswear. So her job requires her to wear sportswear too. Saw her walking to my car, wearing yoga pants, pink oversized singlet exposing her light blue sports bra and a nice looking running shoe. Another look of her.

As she entered, she planted a kiss on my cheeks and gave the shy look. With that, little bro kind of showed some signal. Drove to G area for some dimsum and we held hands when walking to the shop and back to the car after eating. Although it's already quite late, something just tell me that N don't want to go home so suggested to go somewhere in the east. Reached there, parked my car and wind down all windows to enjoy the night Breeze. Both of us tilted the car seat lower to lie down and chat. Talked about eveything you can think of, chat happily and laughing about all the jokes we shared.

After awhile, it became silent, but N is still smiling from the jokes I shared. So I looked at her, moved my hands over to pat her head. She looked into my eyes and closed her eyes, slowly move her face towards mine. I got the cue and kiss her on her lips. After few kisses, we starts frenching and it falls into deep frenching. My hands starts to roam around with no rejections from her. My hands became bolder, slowly rubbing her tights and felt her slowly opening up her legs for my access. As she's wearing yoga pants, I only able to rub her tights with the pants on. I slowly slide my hands up till her V area and rub gently. Seeing no rejections from her, I move another hands to her boobs. It feels like a solid C even with sports bra on. Moans filling up in the car. Slowly I slip my hands underneath her sports bra and tune her nipples. She no longer can maintain the frenching and she lean back and moan louder. Then I felt her hands at my groin area, feeling my harden little bro. Without invitation, she unbuckled my pants and pull out my little bro. She then lean towards me, looking into my eyes with a sluty look and next thing I know, my little bro inch by inch dissappear into her warm mouth. Her skills is better than A and I really like it. No words was exchanged, but I know she needs more. I signal her to remove her pants, she did it straight away and she went on her knee on the car seat and bend down to continue blowing me. I shift my hands to her love hole and it is so wet. I rub outside the love hole alittle and moans was heard. Slurping sounds from the BJ and moans are the only sound in the car. I slowly insert a finger in followed by two and moans become louder and N become wetter and wetter. Although not as tight as A, but still enjoyable. With her skilful BJ, I came in no time. I signal her that I'm cumming, she suck faster and faster. Within a few sucking, I came and she took all in but she open the car door and spit on the ground and turn back to look at me with the cheeky smile.

After that, we dressed up and sat to rest. Both of us know it's not enough, but no one said anything. We just smiled and off we go to send her home. While on the way back, we held hands and eventually my hands landed on her boobs. Knowing that it's late, we didn't proceed further and promised each other more to come and more exploring of each other bodies will happened. Excitement filled my mind and before she go into the lift, we frenched passionately and it ends with me squeezing her firm ass. And that's when I go home.

Upon reaching my house downstairs, I received a picture from N.
It's a picture of her in that pink oversize singlet with sports bra on but without her yoga pants. But her singlet is so oversize that it covers her firm ass. She's such a teaser.

To be continued

Thanks to those who like my stories and sorry for the poor English. And to add on, all these are my true sexperience

JorgeM
25-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Welcome back TS, enjoy reading your story :D

KokaKoala
25-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Please continue, bro Unholy :)

KnightScorpio
25-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Glad to see TS continuing with the story . I will continue to camp here . :)

OdieCat
25-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Camping here too :)

superhuman
25-08-2016, 11:33 PM
Bro, can share what social app u use lol

uKnowWhoAmI
26-08-2016, 12:33 AM
Glad to see TS continuing with the story . I will continue to camp here . :)

Same same, will camp here too :D

Hideflash
29-08-2016, 10:56 AM
TS disappear again . :p ;)

Confitduck
29-08-2016, 12:09 PM
TS disappear again . :p ;)

Hopefully he'll appear soon :D

randyrockhard
29-08-2016, 12:59 PM
How did TS managed to get some stranger he met online to bed with him so soon? I am curious about his tricks and keen to learn.

From what you have shared with us that you are working night shift and all, it seem that those women might not necessarily go for your money. Some gold-diggers I've met in my life would have no problem spreading their legs when the right piggybank asks.

Are you really handsome? super charming? or .. are you those type of men who would hit on anything that is moving & comes with holes? hehehe

Share your secrets, otherwise I'd call bullshit! :D

chickenworm
30-08-2016, 07:59 PM
You only read the success stories and not the failures... There's no secret... Only need confidence and don't be desperate

hoonkeetan
31-08-2016, 05:04 PM
I hope TS continue soon .

Unholy
15-09-2016, 11:08 AM
How did TS managed to get some stranger he met online to bed with him so soon? I am curious about his tricks and keen to learn.

From what you have shared with us that you are working night shift and all, it seem that those women might not necessarily go for your money. Some gold-diggers I've met in my life would have no problem spreading their legs when the right piggybank asks.

Are you really handsome? super charming? or .. are you those type of men who would hit on anything that is moving & comes with holes? hehehe

Share your secrets, otherwise I'd call bullshit! :D

Bro randy, I'm not Super charming or handsome. But somehow or rather ladies I met says that I coat my words with honey well enough for all these. And I do play my part on paying for their food when we meet for dinner/supper and made them feel comfortable with me. And my shift work is alternate weeks, not just night shift.

There's no secret :D

Unholy
15-09-2016, 11:09 AM
For Bros that like my stories, I will continue when I got the time. Been busy with work stuffs. Thanks for camping :D

laryngitis
15-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Sometimes it is fated. Your destiny will amplify your efforts

Ratanpong
15-09-2016, 01:33 PM
For Bros that like my stories, I will continue when I got the time. Been busy with work stuffs. Thanks for camping :D

Hope to read new updates soon.

zamani
15-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Good story.

NicoletteJo
15-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Interesting stories..

Unholy
19-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Sorry for the delay. Will write as much as I can whenever I got the time to do so.

So after seeing the picture sent by N, kept thinkin about her and eventually self help when showering.

Days went by, messages were exchanged between me and N, occasionally teasing each other, exchanging photos and talk about that very day. But both of us was busy with work and she busy with school As well and unable to meet. Both of us knows that we want each other so much.

So after a week or so,, when I got half day off from work, and she's at school, I gave her a surprise and Drop by her school and wait for her. Gave her a call and she got a shock and as soon as she end her class, she came out and got into my car. We hugged and she planted a kiss on my cheek. But, she told me that she got to work later on. Upon hearing that, my happiness changed to disappointment. But luckily, she called in and saying that she's unable to work as she was 'sick'.

We went for late lunch, and watch movie together. We held hands like couple when walking from point to point and she even hug my hand when watch movie. Being a 'gentleman', I put my hand over her shoulder and hug her with her head resting on me. Throughout the movie, no actions but only her placin her hand on my little bro for some teasing.

After movie, it's was 7+ pm, we went to the same place went to and but didn't wind down window this time around. Don't know what hit me, upon parking of car, I immediately face N and our lips locked. I wanted more from her and she know it. Her hand unbuckle my pants and took out my semi harden little bro and slowly stroke it. Unknowingly, my hand is rubbing her tight and slowly moving in through her denim shorts. She then automatically remove her shorts and panty for my access to her already wet pussy. Moans filled up the car as I insert my fingers into her. Concurrently, her stokes became faster and faster.

Suddenly, she stopped and looked at me. 'Let's book a room' she said. My mind was blank for a second and agree readily. Headed straight to the usual hotel that I go to and booked a room. Before that, bought helmets from the shop beside the hotel.

Once in the room, both of us stripped to birthday suit and kissed passionately while my hands roam all around her body. Slowly she led me to the side of the bed and I sat down. She then put my little bro bit by bit into her mouth and start blowing. Her BJ was deep and wet with slurping sounds every suction. While she doing her job, I admire her ass and her boobs. She move her body up alittle and placed my little bro in between her boobs and start moving up and down. Don't know if her skill is good or what, I'm cumming. So signalled her and she continue and after a few good rubs, unloaded my army on her boobs and some landed on her face. She smiled and I help her up and proceed to the toilet together to wash up. We washed each other and dry ourselves. Lie on the bed and chatted, watch tv with her in my arms.

After resting, I want to satisfy her. I slowly move down on her and lick her wet pussy. It was nicely shaved with no smell. She started moaning and touch her own body in enjoyment. I fasten my pace and slowly insert one, two and three fingers in her. Her moans became louder and louder along with the increment of the pace of the finger fucking. Soon she arched her back and juice flow down my fingers. N sit up and forcefully turn me over and begin to suck my little bro. Every suction, She push it deep into her mouth. She took it out and lick and suck my balls while looking at me. The look on her face tells me that she needed more. I took the helmet and passed to her. She open and place it on my little bro with her mouth. Making sure it fitted nicely, she climb up and rode facing me. She wasn't tight but just nice for my little bro. I felt her muscle 'kiap' my little bro tightly. With her solid C boobs swinging up and down, I sit up and buried my face in it and enjoy the boobs and nipples while she ride. Soon, we changed position. Doggy is what I enjoyed the most with her. Her ass is so firm and doggy was damm good. After few mins of banging, I turn her facing me, took out the helmet and wanted to release on her face. But to my surprise, she took my little bro into her mouth and without giving her signal, I shoot everything into her mouth. She gave me a cheeky smile while my little bro still in her mouth. After I release everything, she licked dry my bro making sure she taken every drop in her mouth. She open her mouth and let all my solders to land on her boobs and use her hands to spread all over her boobs. After which, she went to toilet to wash up while I lie on the bed and looked at her back view walking away.

Such a pleasure scene....

Unholy
19-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Thanks all Bro and sis for the encouragement. Will update again when I'm free !!

Unholy
19-09-2016, 04:30 PM
After resting/chatting for 30mins or so, N started playing her boobs while looking at me. I lean over, kiss her, stroking her hair and enjoy every bit of her lips. Slowly kiss turn into frenching, hands started to roam around, little bro harden with the touch of her hands wrapping around my bro and stroking it. My hand move southwards and rub her clit and slowly move my face in the same direction and lick her wet pussy. I circulate my finger outside while inserting my tongue deep into her pussy. She close her tight holding on my head in enjoyment, and signal me to move my lower body to her. Soon, we are in 69 position, with me on top, giving my little bro powerful suction while playing my balls with her wonderful hands. After few mins, I felt something feeling my asshole, pushing my hip down, she lick my asshole like as if she's licking ice cream. That feeling was so shiok that I moaned loudly too. I heard she giggle alittle and soon, I felt a finger slowly moving into my hole ! With that, I can't hold it anymore, I turn over, took another helmet, put it on myself and ram my little bro into her. Missionary alittle and asked her to go into doggy. Bang her in doggy with her head turning back alittle. I want her to feel how I felt when she insert that finger in me. In doggy position, I lub her asshole with her juice, circulate outside the hole, without rejection, I slowly insert bit by bit of my finger in and soon my whole finger was in. I fingered her, slowly increasing the pace and she start moaning louder asking me not to stop. Trying my luck, I ask if she want to try something better. She agreed and I shift my little bro outside her asshole, she stretched out her hand to hold my rod, and slowly guide it in. Tip of my bro head disappear into her asshole but she seems like in pain. But it didn't stop there, I move my hip alittle and slowly the whole shaft was in her and she moan damm loud. I move in and out slowly as not to hurt her, and feeling really shiok. After mins, I remove and she turn over and lie on her back and I continued in missionary. All the while, she's playing her boobs and I ram it in hard into her pussyand giving her deep thurst. I told her I was cumming. Just before I came, I felt her muscle 'Kiap' me again and unload everything inside(with helmet). Both of us lie on the bed catching our breathe, looking at each other smiling.

We rested for some time and got up to shower together, dressed and left the hotel. It was already 11pm, and she got classes in the morning. So got to send her home. On the way home, we held hands, like not willing to part each other. Upon reaching her place, walked her up and planted a kiss on her before leaving.

Exchanged message almost immediately. Days went by, met N for meals after classes/ work, had sex sessions in the car, hotels and eventually, one fine day, we had sex in public....

To be continued...will share the public sex with N, which also the last exciting session with her before we decided that we should stop.

Koblak
19-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Nice update bro, looking forward for more!!

yesman
22-09-2016, 05:00 PM
I hope TS comes back with more updates.

Unholy
25-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Sorry for the long stoppage people

During BBQ session held by my company at my colleague's condo, I brought N along. She wore a oversized t shirt with a shorts, plain Jane look. So BBQ went on and chit chatting with my colleagues and time went pass fast and it's already 10pm. Most of them left, leaving only me, N(she waited for me) and the owner of the apartment of the condo to tidy up. Everything done and up he went to his apartment. Not wanting to leave yet, N and I sat down by the pool and enjoy the night view. Corridor light went off, leaving those dim lights by the pool.

N placed her head on my shoulder and I moved my hand wrapping her waist. Slowly I move my hand underneath her shirt, slowly moving up to grab and massage her boobs with her bra on. She start to rub my tights and touching my half erected bro. My hand went behind her and unclip her bra, no rejection but just a smile from her. She remove her bra and keep it in her handbag. Her nipple can be seen pointing out from her shirt and I squeeze her boobs from outside and licking her ear and neck. Soft moans starts to come out from her, half erected became fully erected. Her hand begin busy unbuckling my pants and little bro able to breathe. N slowly stroke my bro up and down while enjoying my licks on her. My hand move downward on her and felt little wetness even from outside her shorts. Rub her alittle and unbutton her shorts and welcome by her damp blue cotton panty. Wriggle my way into her panty and insert two fingers in. She grab my head down to her breast, lift her shirt and cover it over my head for me to suck her boobs. Moans became louder and louder but it didn't stop me from going further. I finger her faster and juice flow out from her love hole and she stroke my little bro faster too. She stood up and remove her shorts and panty and I remove mine. Both of us are bottomless, by the pool. Lucky no one walk pass.

Both of us know we needed more than all these. She push me down, sitting in the bench, standing in front of me.....

WhiskeyCum
25-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Nice update!

Bu11dog
25-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Welcome back TS :)
Please continue...

Songfa
25-01-2017, 06:02 PM
More please! :D

Unholy
26-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Standing in front of me, N slowly go down on her knees while looking seductively at me, biting her lips. She stroke my bro, moved her head closer and closer and licking my bro from head to balls, giving strong suction on my balls. She looked into my eyes all the while when she lick and suck. Slowly blowjob became deep throats and my bro is full of her saliva. While giving me blowjob, she massaged my balls, with another hand stroking it up and down. My hand is busy grabbing her boobs and another holding on her head, making sure her hair doesn't cover her beautiful face. After awhile, I signal her that it's my turn to pleasure her like a queen.

She sat down, spread open her legs and welcome me to her love hole. While looking at her, I move towards her hole and give it a good lick from down to up. She moan in enjoyment, placed both hands on my head and pushing it down. I start to lick her faster and faster, occasionally inserting my tongue into her hole as deep as I could, giving a few flick when in it. Soon, she can no longer take it, she help me up, with moth my standing in front of her now, she gave my bro a few good suck, signal me to sit down and she position herself on my lap. With my hand holding on my bro, she lowered herself and insert my bro into her. She was wetter than the previous sessions, and somehow tighter too. Then only I realize that NO HELMET! I eyes opened wide looking at her. She placed one finger across my lips and whispered to my ear telling me to enjoy it. She ride slowly with me hiding underneath her shirt, enjoying her boobs. N moan so loud that I have to cover her mouth to prevent anyone to hear it. She rode faster and faster and start to pant. As she ride faster and faster, my bro almost exploded into her. Luckily managed to stop her in time and change into missionary. Pump straight into her and gave her a few good thrust, with her legs clinging onto me, signal her that I'm cumming. She gave me a smile with one of her finger tapping on her lips. I knew what she meant and pull it out, instantly she went on four on the bench with her mouth open wide. Unloaded all my army in her mouth and everything disappeared down her throat. She gave me a satisfied look after showing me her empty mouth and stood up.

Grabbing our clothings and her bag, we went into the toilet near the pool together and dressed up. Off we went to send her home and sat in the car after parking at her house area. Exchanged hugs and kisses and before she alight the car, she requested that we should stop as she's going back home in one to two months time. Afraid to develop too much feeling. Respected her decision and off she go. In our heart, both of us enjoyed each other accompany during this period of time and have to face reality eventually. Feeling sad to lose her but there's nothing we could do.

However, there's an aftermath of the public display we showed at my colleauge's place......

JustANewbie
26-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the updates, more please.

Unholy
26-01-2017, 01:34 PM
The aftermath- some background info, during the BBQ session, my colleague's wife didn't turn up as she is sick. And little did I know, my colleague lives at a lower floor and have a good view of the entire poolside.

So days without N, life became normal, pcc while watching porn, visit to massage parlor for check clear. Until one fine day, that colleague of mine, let's name him W, brought his wife along for a company event. His wife was my ex-gf when I was in secondary school. Let's name her H. H and I was in relationship for two years, until we entered poly, we broke up. Like what young teenager couple does, we did them all. But only had sex once and that's all. As wasn't really experienced, so nothing shout about.

W went to everyone to intro his wife to us and when it's my turn, I stood up and shake her hand. She asked 'how are you'. I smiled and said 'just as good'. She smiled and W bring her to other colleagues. Overheard W asking how she know me and stuffs. So the event went on, time to time, H and I exchange eye contact until when I was going to toilet, a familiar voice was heard behind me. It's was H. I turn around and stop face to face with her. A short catch up and H asked for my number, for secondary school friends meet ups (at least that's what she told W). I hesitated awhile as I didn't want W to misunderstand, but still gave it to her telling myself for its for ex-classmates meet ups.

Few days after seeing H, phone beeped with an unknown number....

Bu11dog
26-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Nice story TS, pls update soon :)

Krazykat
07-02-2017, 02:46 PM
The phone must be ringing for a very long time. :D

Treblist
07-02-2017, 04:47 PM
The phone must be ringing for a very long time. :D

Unknown number, could be scam :D

S'poreCowboy
11-02-2017, 04:15 PM
I think TS dare not answer the phone. :D

Unholy
02-03-2017, 07:42 AM
Sorry for the delay bros/sis. Was damm busy with work stuffs as workload increases by the days goes by

Phone beep with an unknown number, without thinking much, as was busy working, pick it up and hear a familiar voice.
Me: hello, D speaking.
H: hello, H here. Busy working ?
Me: yea, what's up ?
H: just want to ask if you're free the day after tomorrow to meet up for dinner ?
Me: er..should be fine, but will confirm with you again.
At this moment, boss came in and need me to do some stuffs
Me: I'll get back to you when I'm off work gonna do some stuffs
H: ok, will text you after this

Drop my phone in office and off I go to settle stuffs. Didn't really think much about H and my day ended.

After working, checked my phone and few messages unread and one of it is from H. After checking my schedule, texted her back

Me: hey, I will be free the day after tomorrow for dinner.
H: great! Can you pick me up at my place around 7pm and we go together ?
Me: sure why not. See you then.
H: ok. See you ! 😘
That's what she sent me(exact message)

So the day for dinner came, ended work and went home for quick shower and went to pick H up. Having in mind the dinner was with other classmates too. Upon reaching her place and was 10mins earlier, received her text saying she will be waiting for me by the roadside outside her condo.

When I reached, saw H wearing a dress which is just slightly above her knees. She came in and gave a lovely smile. Her smile made me think back of the past when with her and all the happy moments. She tap my hands and ask me to drive off. I complied and ask her where to for dinner. 'You decide ' she said.

Me: huh? Not meeting others ?
H: who ? It's just us. Let's go to where we always go in the past.
Me: you mean our school area coffee shop ?
H: you remember !
Me: okay

So i continue driving and came to our secondary school area, place that hold most of our happy moments. So we sat down in a coffee shop, nothing changed but our status changed. Ordering the similar food from the past and talk and chat many things about our past. Laughters filled the conversation and memories came into my mind. After eating and chatting, we strolled by the park in the area like how we used to. Sitting down on a bench and share everything that we had gone through without each other knowing the time. Time flies and H received text from W. peeped at her phone...

W: dear, when are you coming back from the gathering ?
H: soon, catching up with them.
W: okay

I turned away after she closes her app but still got caught by her.

H: don't let W know that it's just me and you
Me: why did you lie to him ? I sees him everyday at work in and out.
H: W don't like me going out with guy alone
Which guy likes his wife go out with guy alone ? I laughed to myself
H: don't tell him please. 'Giving me the puppy eye'
Me: okay. I'll keep to myself

After awhile, off I went to send her home. Before she alight,

H: see you next time D
Me: with the rest okay ? If possible, not just two of us.
H: you wouldn't want to meet me with the rest around
After that sentence, she gave me a peck on my cheek and alight the car.

It left me dumbfounded, thinking about her last sentence. After awhile, she send me a picture of the pool view from her apartment.....

MAS370
03-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Nice story bro, camping here..

DreamLiners
03-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Do continue TS

AutoLight
03-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Please continue TS

Protracted
04-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Nicely written

Trifecta
04-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Nice story bro, camping here..

Yup camping here too :D

GoodPoint
04-03-2017, 10:23 AM
Yup camping here too :D

Camping as well :D

ngop
04-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Me too camping here.

lobangkingz
04-03-2017, 01:17 PM
Looking forward to more updates..

callboi
04-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Camping here too.

JulesVerne
04-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Please continue bro..

tripack
06-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Camping for updates too :)

Unholy
07-03-2017, 01:00 PM
Hi bros, I'm back for updates. Don't know why my points keep decreasing but I will still write my true stories to my best memories. If you guys like the stories, do up my humble points. Thanks in advance.

After seeing the photo,

Me: what's the photo for ?
H: does it ring a bell ?
Me: ?? What bell ?
H: you will know when you're free to meet me.
Wanting to know what she know, I asked to meet her tomorrow night.
Me: shall we meet tomorrow night ? I will pick you up at 7pm, by the roadside.
H: sure ! 😉

So my day went by, faster finish up everything at work and off I went to change and prepare to pick H.

So same as the previous time, H waited for me by the road and board my car.

Me: so what you told W that you're meeting me.
H: today I'm going my cousin place to stay over as she's not feeling well, that's what I told W.
me: stay over ? Okay, I'll send you there after dinner.
H: and I've told my cousin to play along with me if W were to ask.
Me: huh ? Then where you want to go if you're not going home not going cousin place ?
H kept quiet and signal me to drive. So I start driving to the same coffee shop and have our dinner. During dinner, I ask H what's the photo about and she just smile and ignored my question. I keep pester her until she gave an answer.

H: I like the view a lot and always look out of my apartment. Especially when there's event at there. There's so much to see.
Me: uh huh... then ?
H: sometimes I get to see exciting stuffs like couples hugging and kissing. Occasionally I saw couples heavy petting and even having sex.

With that, pictures of me and N came into my mind and questioning myself if can recall if H might saw us. Rather than admitting to it, I decided to act blur.

Me: wa, so good uh ? Bring me go see also lah.
H: see ? Why not do it ?
Me: huh ? Do it there ? Dangerous leh. Later people like you saw how.
H: so innocent meh ?

H then sit closer to me and gave me the seductive look, hand placed on my tight. I kept quiet and finish up my food and off we went to the park. Sitting down, both of us kept quiet until I decided to ask her what she saw.

Me: honestly, what you saw ? Me ?
H: I saw someone enjoying himself with a lady that night after everyone left the area. (Taking out her phone, showing me some photos, not very clear but can recognize it's me and N)
Not knowing what to say, I just requested her to delete it away and forget that it happen.
Me: okay. Can you delete it away, and erase away from your mind ?
H: can! (Straight away delete away all the photos in front of me )
H: after that day, I keep imagine you and me, doing the same thing, enjoying each other like there's no tomorrow....
And she went on and on talking about her sex life with W wasn't that good, W always busy with work, not giving her attentions and stuffs. Don't know what came into my mind, I shift closer to her, wrapping my arm around her and gave her a peck on her cheek. She looked into my eyes and our lips locked. Tongue fight begin and we stop after a good 5-10mins. The feeling I had for her in the past came back and wanted more of her and I can see that she needed more.

flirtybirdy
16-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Waiting patiently for next update .

BrickBat
16-03-2017, 06:54 PM
Waiting patiently for next update .

Same here too

rawboy83
16-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Nice story. Camping for more.

Jojolene
16-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Camping too :)

Yesternight
16-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Same here too

Same here also

robodoggie
17-03-2017, 12:07 AM
Nice update bro..

GaDTaRk
17-03-2017, 01:13 AM
Camping here

icsci
17-03-2017, 01:31 AM
Please continue TS

Unholy
14-08-2017, 03:33 PM
She needed more....

I stood up, grab her hand and walk towards my car. She sit in the passenger seat and I started the car. I move over and start kissing her lips gently. She closed her eyes and seems to enjoying it.

Me: shall we ?
H gave a blank face. I smiled and proceed driving. Once I pulled over by the roadside in front of hotel, H was shocked and turned her head looked at me and gave a shy smile. I alight the car and went to open door for her. She came out and I wrap my hand around her waist and walk in. In the room, the moment the door close, I hug H from the back and stayed still there for few mins. H smiled and turn herself facing me. She place her both hands around my neck while I moved my hands on her waist.

H: shall we shower and enjoy each other accompany ?
Me: sure. Why not.

Started removing clothings of one another along with some kisses and her teasing my little bro and he's awaken. Once both of us naked, went into the toilet and turn on the water. Standing under the shower, water flow down on our bodies. H press the body shampoo and rub against my chest slowly moving downwards in a circular motion. She skipped my little bro, move down my tight. She's a real teaser. She press another pump of shampoo, turn me around and doing the same to my back. Without looking at her, I closed my eyes while enjoying her touch all around my body. She turned me around, I open my eyes, she was kneeling down, with my dick in front of her. She gave a smile and started licking my little head and massage my balls. Her skills are good but can be better. Slowly she suck my dick like as if she's having a ice cream. After few mins, I help her up and turn her with her back facing me and press a pump of shampoo. I rub from her back down to her butt to her legs and movie my hands to the front slowly moving up her front tight pass her pussy and to her boobs. I massage her boobs and constant tunning her nipples. Her nipple harden and moans follow. I lick her earlobes from the back and ask her if she likes it. She just nodd her head while enjoying it. One of my hand move downwards to outside of her pussy. She spread her legs alittle and welcome me. I linger outside alittle and slowly putting one finger into her. It felt so warm inside and she kiap her tights close. She then turn around smile and shower me although there isn't shampoo on me anymore. No words was exchanged, just body language. We proceed showering and drying up each other and lay on the bed naked and hide under the blanket. I switch on the tv, she moved herself closer to me, resting her head on my chest while her hand is playing my balls. This feeling is so lovely that made me regret breaking up with her when I was younger.

minicash
14-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Nice update TS :)

lobangkingz
15-08-2017, 08:10 AM
Very nice story, do continue sharing.

PAssionFruit
15-08-2017, 07:02 PM
Support and camping!

LukasStar
18-08-2017, 09:36 AM
I wonder where has TS gone to ?

SteveHeighway
19-08-2017, 02:35 PM
Hoping for more!

tobly
19-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Nice story TS, do continue..

sandy6979
19-08-2017, 07:46 PM
She needed more....

I stood up, grab her hand and walk towards my car. She sit in the passenger seat and I started the car. I move over and start kissing her lips gently. She closed her eyes and seems to enjoying it.

Me: shall we ?
H gave a blank face. I smiled and proceed driving. Once I pulled over by the roadside in front of hotel, H was shocked and turned her head looked at me and gave a shy smile. I alight the car and went to open door for her. She came out and I wrap my hand around her waist and walk in. In the room, the moment the door close, I hug H from the back and stayed still there for few mins. H smiled and turn herself facing me. She place her both hands around my neck while I moved my hands on her waist.

H: shall we shower and enjoy each other accompany ?
Me: sure. Why not.

Started removing clothings of one another along with some kisses and her teasing my little bro and he's awaken. Once both of us naked, went into the toilet and turn on the water. Standing under the shower, water flow down on our bodies. H press the body shampoo and rub against my chest slowly moving downwards in a circular motion. She skipped my little bro, move down my tight. She's a real teaser. She press another pump of shampoo, turn me around and doing the same to my back. Without looking at her, I closed my eyes while enjoying her touch all around my body. She turned me around, I open my eyes, she was kneeling down, with my dick in front of her. She gave a smile and started licking my little head and massage my balls. Her skills are good but can be better. Slowly she suck my dick like as if she's having a ice cream. After few mins, I help her up and turn her with her back facing me and press a pump of shampoo. I rub from her back down to her butt to her legs and movie my hands to the front slowly moving up her front tight pass her pussy and to her boobs. I massage her boobs and constant tunning her nipples. Her nipple harden and moans follow. I lick her earlobes from the back and ask her if she likes it. She just nodd her head while enjoying it. One of my hand move downwards to outside of her pussy. She spread her legs alittle and welcome me. I linger outside alittle and slowly putting one finger into her. It felt so warm inside and she kiap her tights close. She then turn around smile and shower me although there isn't shampoo on me anymore. No words was exchanged, just body language. We proceed showering and drying up each other and lay on the bed naked and hide under the blanket. I switch on the tv, she moved herself closer to me, resting her head on my chest while her hand is playing my balls. This feeling is so lovely that made me regret breaking up with her when I was younger.

Lovely built up .. please continue..

KnowItAll
20-08-2017, 08:05 AM
like ur story very much.. power.. more soon pls.

Unholy
06-12-2017, 04:42 AM
Sorry for the long long delay....

Regret breaking up with her when I was younger....

I just closed my eyes and enjoy the moment that we might not have in the future. Just when I know it, Both of us fallen asleep in each other arms. I planted a kiss on her forehead like a newly weds sleeping together. She woke up awhile later but bury her head onto my chest again and hugged me tight. I lift up her head and kiss her lips. In return, she kiss me back and we started Frenching. Hands roam around our bodies. Tongues fight vigorously for minutes. I climb on top of her, broke up the fight and move downwards to her nipples, licking and sucking on it. Moans start filling up the room, her hands holding on to my head, asking for more. Wanting to pleasure her more, move downwards again, with my tongue sticking out, licking on the way down. Passing through her belly, till her hip area, sucking alittle while on the way down. Her hands pushed me down to her pussy. I sucked her clit and lick around her tights while her hands continue to push my head hard down. Slowly I move to her pussy, with my finger opening her pussy lips, I stick my tongue in and flick my tongue. She tasted so good like a fresh pussy.

W must have not treated her well enough.

H became so wet and moans became louder and louder. I can sense that she really enjoy me eating her out which I enjoyed too. After awhile, She stood up and guide me to lay down on my belly. She lay on top of me and whispered 'my turn'. Those two words bring excitement to me. She lick my earlobes (one of my weakness) while her hands roam around my body. She slowly move downwards, licking her way down. Upon reaching my hips area, I flip around, lying on my back. She then move upwards, to lick and suck on my nipples. Slowly move downwards again, massaging my balls with her hand. She stroke my already harden dick and lick my dick head in circular motion. After which, my dick slowly disappear into her mouth. Her skill seem better than the previous session in the bathroom. I close my eyes and enjoy her pleasuring me. She switch sucking and licking between my dick and my balls constantly. After a good 5mins, I couldn't take it anymore.

Unholy
06-12-2017, 06:22 AM
I grab her towards me, turning her onto her back lying on the bed, I go on my knees and position in the missionary position. H move her hand on my dick and I insert my dick into her. She was so wet and tight. She moan the moment I insert in. I slowly increase my speed thursting her in missionary while grabbing her boobs. She stretch her legs up my neck and I lick her legs while pumping. Slowly she cross it to pull me down to her. We French while pumping her faster and faster. She moans get louder and she came. I could feel her walls closing tight suffocating my dick. I pull out and signaled her to go onto her knees. I fuck her in doggy, holding on her waist for around 5mins. I was going to cum. But I didn't want to end it like this. I took out my dick and almost immediately, she grab me down Lying beside her and French like no tomrrow. She climb on top of me grabbing my dick, lower her hips lower and lower. Soon my dick disappear into her love hole and started riding. I grab her boobs while she rides and she arched her back backwards and moan loudly. After riding for minutes, I was cumming, so was her. She whisper to my ears 'cum in me'. Not thinking much, we came together with her lying on me, hugging me with a smile on her face.

She lay beside me, smiling at me and kiss on my cheek. With the satisfied look, I kiss her forehead and eventually said 'I love you'. I didn't know what came into my mind when I say it. She just return with a kiss on my lips. We wash up together and wrap ourselves in the bathrobes and laid on the bed together. Enjoying each other accompany, we fall asleep till the next day morning.

It was 9am when I was awaken by a ring on the phone, a text from W on H phone.

W : dear, are you going home soon ? I'm going out to meet the guys for basketball game. Shall we meet at 2pm ?

I closed my eyes and think about what went on last night. Kind of regret what I've done as she married and to my colleague. But another side on my head telling me that how enjoyful it was. Knowing I still got some time with H, I just don't think so much. I felt movement, I open my eyes I saw H stretching out for her phone. She took her phone and lie back on to my arms with her back facing me, allowing me to see what she going to reply W text.

H: okie dear. Just let me know when you're about to end.

She then put back her phone and turn facing me. She smile and say 'we still have some time together'. She then close her eyes, bury herself into my arms and smile to herself. I feel the love we had from before. After awhile, I came down of the bed, and start washing up in the bathroom. H came in awhile later, releasing her robe and leave it on the floor. She then join me in the shower, helping each other with the shampoo on our bodies. Short teasing, kissing came on and we dry up and dress up and checked out of the hotel. Hopped into my car, we went off for brunch and soon 130pm come and I have to sent her to meet W. I drove to the somewhere near the place where she meeting W, we French and exchanged hugs. Not wanting to leave each other, she broke off the tongue fight and kiss on my forehead and smile at me. 'We will meet again' and off she went.

Smiling to myself, I drove home and received a photo from H. Photo of food that she's having with W. food from the coffee shop that holds our memories.

basfreak
06-12-2017, 06:59 AM
welcome back TS, enjoyed the story you shared. shall wait here for more installments of the story.

KTVbuddy
06-12-2017, 08:06 AM
please continue with the story bro! very nice.

middlerocks
06-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Camping for next instalment.

Vibers
06-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Loved the update TS

Unholy
07-12-2017, 02:29 AM
After that day, we texted almost everyday, usually during working hours when H is at work and could text freely without worrying W would see. Nights when W is not at home, H would tease me by sending photos of herself lying on bed, with/without clothes but using blanket or towel covering her assets or video-calling each other to chat. Till one day, W had to work late in office, I asked H out for dinner. I pick her up at her workplace and off we went. This time we didn’t go to the same coffee shop, we went to a cafe. She was wearing a red dress just nice above her knees. We sat down and ordered. While waiting, we chat about our daily life, about W,everything we can think off.

H took out her phone, seems like looking for something. Soon she showed me a photo. A photo of us taken during that night in the hotel when I was sleeping. Like those scandal photo, I was sleeping, she cover herself using the blanket, lying beside me. I was like ‘what ? Why would you take this photo ?’ Apparently she took it just for memories and was kept in a secured place in the cloud. Although I was alittle angry as I didn’t want it to cause her marriage but I didn’t say anything and just ask her to keep it safe.

So our order came and she’s like a hungry ghost and quickly finished her food. Her reason, so that we could have more time strolling around before going home. We stroll around the area, she wrap her hands around mine and we talk while walking. Walk and walk till we came to this playground. We sat down at the playground, just like a teenage couple would and she lie on my lap. Just when I saw her skirt was almost exposing her panty, I quickly cover it using her handbag. She smiled and closed her eyes, asking for a kiss on her lips. I bend down and kiss her and our lips locked. Her hand starts to caressing my tight area slowly. My hands automatically touches her face, slowly moving to her breast, caressing from the outside. She stood up, while I’m still in the cross leg position, she sat on me, facing me with her legs on both sides of me. We continue our tongue fight and me caressing her breast. Soon I broke off the fight and kiss and bite softly on her neck while my hands is on her butt. She pushed my head down hard, forcefully onto her breast telling me she wants more. Not wanting to be so exposed in the public, ‘let’s go to the car’ I said.

sponge05
07-12-2017, 04:26 AM
Your story is nice and interesting TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.

VSOP
07-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Nice update TS

Unholy
16-08-2018, 02:35 PM
To continue and end the story of myself and H,

We got into the backseat and resume kissing. I moved my hands up her dress and caresses her love hole over her panty. Her panty was wet. My another hand went to her back and unzip her dress. Slowly undressed her exposing her assets covered by her bra. Unclip and removed her bra and buried my face onto her breast, licking and sucking on it. Moans started to fill up the atmosphere. She unbuckled my pants and pull out my little bro, Gently stroking it. I then removed her panty and throw it on the front seat. I insert my fingers into her and slowly fingered her. I felt her hand pushing my head down signaling me to go down south. Taken the order, I moved down south and was welcomed by her juice from her love hole. I started licking her clit while fingering her. I fingered faster and faster by the monmentum of her strokes. I couldnÂ’t take it anymore. I came up and frenched her forcefully while my little bro finds the love hole. Within seconds, my little bro was in the warm and juicy hole. She grab my back and hugged my tight. I fucked her in that position for awhile and felt her cumming. She let out out a loud moan and hug me even tighter. I continued a few more strokes, and pull out my little bro. I sit beside her and signaled her to blow me. After few mins of blowing, she stood up and rode me. I buried my face onto her breast again and enjoying every exposed skin of hers. We were in that position of a while until I told her I’m cumming. ‘I’m on pill’ was all I heard. Without thinking, I came in her. She hug me tight and rested in that position.

After awhile, we dressed up and drove off. We mingled around her place for awhile before she alight my car. Kisses exchanged and off she go. After this episode, we met up ocasionally, had sex passionately and even spend nights together. Until now, we still keep in contact but did not participate much in activities. Because W seems to be suspecting something. But we still secretly sexting and video call naked, masturbating and her fingering herself.

Hope you guys like my true stories. Will share more soon :)

Invincible2004
16-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Nice happy ending TS, looking forward for more :D

NastyThaiboy
17-08-2018, 08:08 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

Cash8877
18-08-2018, 07:17 AM
keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.

Unholy
21-08-2018, 05:37 AM
It’s good to know that there’s bros who like my stories. Will share another encounter soon with some pics.

dvilla
21-08-2018, 06:19 AM
nice encounnters pls share more! enjoyed reading

BK4ever
21-08-2018, 06:48 AM
really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.

madpig88
21-08-2018, 06:49 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

JJMagic
22-08-2018, 07:45 AM
very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.

bickerton1507
22-08-2018, 07:58 AM
WoW! Got picture.

It’s good to know that there’s bros who like my stories. Will share another encounter soon with some pics.

Unholy
09-01-2019, 01:26 AM

A indon lady - c cup

Emillixxx
09-01-2019, 02:13 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

Lasthours
09-01-2019, 10:50 AM
Great story, support!

dahua
09-01-2019, 10:57 AM
Thanks TS for sharing nice story :)

Unholy
08-03-2019, 04:15 PM
I’m going to share a story about my friend MILF neighbor

So we are having a gathering at my friend’s new BTO flat. As you guys know that now the block are so close to each other that you can see what your neighbor is doing. So I was looking out from the service yard, I saw this MILF hanging clothes. Let’s name her P. Our eyes met and I smiled at her, out of politeness. I went back into the flat and carry on with what we are doing. Around 10pm, most of our friends left, I helped tidy up the place, and since I’m the last guy, I took the trash along and left the place. Reach downstairs, throw the trash and walked towards the multi-story car park. Something caught my eye. I saw a lady sitting down at the void deck smoking and using phone. Guys being guys, sure go check it out chio anot what. I purposely walk one big round to walk pass the table. As I was walking nearer, the woman looked up. That woman is P. I do not know what I was thinking, my hand came up and wave hello to her with a smile.

P: Hello *smiling* (her smile just make me want to befriend with her)
Me: alone here ?
P: do you see anyone here sitting with me ? *Giggling*
Me: asking first ma. (I sat down on the bench opposite her)
Me: so what you doing here alone
P: waiting for someone
Me: your husband ?
P: how you know if I got husband ?
Me: because I saw you hanging clothes just now, so most probably that you’re married, bought the new BTO flat. (Giving the lame face)
P: what if I tell you that I’m old enough to buy the flat without getting married ?
Me: really ? You don’t look old thou (after that I got to know that she’s 37)
P: looks are deceiving

So we chat for some time and the person she’s waiting came in a car. Both of us stood up, bid goodbye and just before she take her first step,

Me: do you mind me having your number ? (Took out my phone and streched out to her)

P then took it and key her number into my phone and ask me to text her, smiled and off she went.

I sat back into the bench and saved her number. Texted her straight after that and know that she’s just going to have supper with her parents.

Exchanging texts with her while on my way home, got to know more about her and what she work as. For days, we texted on and off, as and when we are free. So I initiated to meet up after work.

Me: free tonight after work ?
P: what time and where ?
Me: 8pm, your block

So time come, ended work, went home and shower nice nice to go meet her

Reached her block at 750pm and she’s already waiting for me. What I saw was a young looking lady, although her age don’t match with her looks. Sporty wear and running shoe with rosy cheek.

I came out of the car, and waved to her

Me: Go running ?
P: of course, have to keep fit ma. *laugh*

She went into the car, decided where to go and off we went. Along the way talked about how’s both of our day and things we encountered. Laughters and teasing(in decent way) during the journey. Got comfortable with each other and talk more about more personal life.

P: just curious, why you initate to talk to me on the first day we met ?
Me: cause see you pretty lah.
Me: no lah, I also don’t know. Just the feel of wanting to know you.
P: you always talked to ladies like that ?
Me: sometimes, but not everytime.

P gave the death stare. Like answer machiam never answer. So reach the dinning place, alfresco setting, go to the entrance and proceeded to our table. Being a gentleman, put out her chair for her to sit and push in for her. Dinner went on with nothing much but just random chatting.

P: are you working tomorrow ?
Me: since it’s a weekday, if you want date me out, I can take MC. Hahaha
P: let’s go JB ? Want to eat and do some shopping. Weekend sure a lot people.
Me: let’s go man ! I just have to inform my boss to take a day off.

So send her back to her place after dinner and set time to meet for the trip to JB the next day.
P: see you tomorrow. Take my car ?
Me: it’s fine, I’ll drive mine.

Drove home happily thinking about tomorrow with her.

lungar
08-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Nice update bro. Pls continue

SandyBogerts
08-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Enjoy your story TS, please keep cumming! :D

MPLover
09-03-2019, 07:01 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

wantedbryan
09-03-2019, 12:37 PM
I’m going to share a story about my friend MILF neighbor

So we are having a gathering at my friend’s new BTO flat. As you guys know that now the block are so close to each other that you can see what your neighbor is doing. So I was looking out from the service yard, I saw this MILF hanging clothes. Let’s name her P. Our eyes met and I smiled at her, out of politeness. I went back into the flat and carry on with what we are doing. Around 10pm, most of our friends left, I helped tidy up the place, and since I’m the last guy, I took the trash along and left the place. Reach downstairs, throw the trash and walked towards the multi-story car park. Something caught my eye. I saw a lady sitting down at the void deck smoking and using phone. Guys being guys, sure go check it out chio anot what. I purposely walk one big round to walk pass the table. As I was walking nearer, the woman looked up. That woman is P. I do not know what I was thinking, my hand came up and wave hello to her with a smile.

P: Hello *smiling* (her smile just make me want to befriend with her)
Me: alone here ?
P: do you see anyone here sitting with me ? *Giggling*
Me: asking first ma. (I sat down on the bench opposite her)
Me: so what you doing here alone
P: waiting for someone
Me: your husband ?
P: how you know if I got husband ?
Me: because I saw you hanging clothes just now, so most probably that you’re married, bought the new BTO flat. (Giving the lame face)
P: what if I tell you that I’m old enough to buy the flat without getting married ?
Me: really ? You don’t look old thou (after that I got to know that she’s 37)
P: looks are deceiving

So we chat for some time and the person she’s waiting came in a car. Both of us stood up, bid goodbye and just before she take her first step,

Me: do you mind me having your number ? (Took out my phone and streched out to her)

P then took it and key her number into my phone and ask me to text her, smiled and off she went.

I sat back into the bench and saved her number. Texted her straight after that and know that she’s just going to have supper with her parents.

Exchanging texts with her while on my way home, got to know more about her and what she work as. For days, we texted on and off, as and when we are free. So I initiated to meet up after work.

Me: free tonight after work ?
P: what time and where ?
Me: 8pm, your block

So time come, ended work, went home and shower nice nice to go meet her

Reached her block at 750pm and she’s already waiting for me. What I saw was a young looking lady, although her age don’t match with her looks. Sporty wear and running shoe with rosy cheek.

I came out of the car, and waved to her

Me: Go running ?
P: of course, have to keep fit ma. *laugh*

She went into the car, decided where to go and off we went. Along the way talked about how’s both of our day and things we encountered. Laughters and teasing(in decent way) during the journey. Got comfortable with each other and talk more about more personal life.

P: just curious, why you initate to talk to me on the first day we met ?
Me: cause see you pretty lah.
Me: no lah, I also don’t know. Just the feel of wanting to know you.
P: you always talked to ladies like that ?
Me: sometimes, but not everytime.

P gave the death stare. Like answer machiam never answer. So reach the dinning place, alfresco setting, go to the entrance and proceeded to our table. Being a gentleman, put out her chair for her to sit and push in for her. Dinner went on with nothing much but just random chatting.

P: are you working tomorrow ?
Me: since it’s a weekday, if you want date me out, I can take MC. Hahaha
P: let’s go JB ? Want to eat and do some shopping. Weekend sure a lot people.
Me: let’s go man ! I just have to inform my boss to take a day off.

So send her back to her place after dinner and set time to meet for the trip to JB the next day.
P: see you tomorrow. Take my car ?
Me: it’s fine, I’ll drive mine.

Drove home happily thinking about tomorrow with her.

nice story

galaxynotes10
09-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Camping for update with MILF :)

curiousSG
10-03-2019, 07:26 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

VRossi1980
16-03-2019, 07:30 AM
love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.

jien1
16-03-2019, 10:56 AM
Any updates bro?

EasternBreeze
16-03-2019, 01:07 PM
Very nice story, please keep going TS

Truthful
17-03-2019, 07:05 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

hounian128
17-03-2019, 05:33 PM
Quite a good story TS, thanks and hope to read more

Informer
18-03-2019, 11:22 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

JJMagic
20-03-2019, 07:34 AM
nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.

smellie
20-03-2019, 01:09 PM
Support nice story bro, please continue!

meijipcc
21-03-2019, 06:45 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

Unholy
12-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Hi Bros / sis, finally got some time to continue with my story.

So i pick P in the morning at around 8. She wore light make-up and dressed in a blue short dress. And she look beautiful as always. Drove to checkpoint and as usual jam alittle. Chatted about everything and where and what we going to do in JB. Until i asked about her love life.

Me: so why no BF ?
P: single is good. Can do whatever i want, no restrictions.
Me: then your ex bf leh ? Sure have want what.
P: broken off 5 years ago. Due to unable to click very well.
Me: wa. So long ? Not Sian meh ?
P: got used to it. Anything can do myself what. Why need bf ?

At this moment my mind went the dirty way.

Me: do yourself ? Different ma. With bf and yourself.*cheeky smile*
P: think untill where ? *Slap on my arms and blushing*
P: do myself i mean like normal stuffs lah
Me: i meant normal stuffs lah. Dirty minded. Hahahaha

So the conversation go on and on about how her ex bf treat her, they are together for 2 years, and many more. And also how often they have sex.

Cleared the jam, reach a place for breakfast, parked the car, drove to shopping mall and all the normal to-do stuffs in JB. So during dinner, i checked the app of the jam of the way back to Singapore and it jammed like crazy. We talked about it and decided to stay overnight in JB. And since we are staying over, we walked around longer and went to have lok-lok for supper. Then go to a simple but decent hotel to book room.

Me: can i have two rooms please for one night.
P: why two ? Just one will do. One night only. We will leave in the morning.
Me: sure ? I don't lose in any way.
P: ya lah ! *Slap on the arm*
P: but two beds please.
Receptionist check and check, no two bed anymore. Only king sized bed and a sofa.
Me: how ? Two rooms ?
P: ONE ROOM. But....*whisper in my ears* you sleep on the sofa.
Me: anything that makes you happy. I just want to rest.

So we took the room card and went to the room. Although I we are sleeping in one room, but at this moment i got no ill intention on P. But i can sense that P seems nervous when we are in the lift.

Me: don't look so nervous lah. I won't eat you. Or you want can just book another room.
P: don't need lah. And I'm not nervous because im scared. It's just because it been quite long time since I share a room with a guy. Not used to it ma.
Me: hahaha. Take it that I'm invisible then.

*TING* reached the floor. Found our room and went in. Put all our stuffs down and begin preparing to shower and rest. P went shower first and came out only in bathrobe cause never bring sleeping clothes. But can see that she tried to cover as much as possible and wrap as tight as possible. I didn't think much about it and went into the toilet and closed the door. Saw her dress, bra and panty hanging there. Which means ??? Thoughts run dirty again and little bro awaken alittle. Went on shower make sure wash everything cleanly so that when needed, it's good to go. And since P is just wearing bathrobe, i follow suit and wear only bathrobe and went out. P already tucked herself under the blanket, watching TV. So i took out the spare blanket and pillow and prepare the sofa for myself.

P: eh, i just joking. Sleep beside me. But behave yourself okay ? *Smiling*
Me: really ? I don't mind sleeping on the sofa.
P: come here lah. I not so bad de okay.
Me: okay. *in my mind is thinking what will happen*

Switch off the light, the room only left with the lights from the TV. Went into the blanket, make myself comfortable and enjoy the movie showing on the TV. Minutes passed, I thought P might already fall asleep. I turned to look at her and she turned towards me too.

Me: haven't sleep ? Or can't sleep ?
P: thinking about some things and not used to having a guy on the same bed as me.
Trying to make her comfortable so that she won't feel that way and will fall asleep. So I kept talking to her about the movie and make her laugh. Soon, she seems more comfortable and dosing off. Didn't want to disturb her, so I kept quiet and soon she fall asleep. I turned aways from her and my back facing her. Suddenly, I felt hands hugging me from behind.
P: can we just cuddle like this ?
Me: I don't mind if you don't mind.
No words from her and soon she really fall asleep.

At around 3am, I woke up for the toilet. I stood up, look at P, she's not covered by the blanket and part of butt was showing, and no panty.....

Sorry for the naggy story. Will continue again soon

Truthful
12-04-2019, 06:55 AM
enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates. :)

junior_cannibal
13-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Lai liao lai liao, TS going to chu pattern liao. ����

newfoundland
13-04-2019, 09:40 AM
TS, support your story here.
Thank you for sharing nice story.

oxcai
13-04-2019, 04:25 PM
I like this story bro, shall wait here for more installments.

3rdFifth
13-04-2019, 04:58 PM
This thread is a must read.
Thank you TS for sharing.

Unholy
29-04-2019, 02:40 PM
No panty....

Went to toilet for my business and sat there for awhile thinking about P butt. Little bro awaken alittle and started masterbating. Little bro harden and I lean back onto the toilet seat and enjoying myself. Soon I got shcokee when the toilet door swing open. Didn't realize I didn't close the door and lock it. Didn't think much, the door broke my momentum I stood up and when back to bed. Not able to release, it was hard to fall back to sleep. I tossed and turned, trying to sleep. Just then,

P: hard to sleep right ?
Me: huh ?
P: I saw you in the toilet..... *Her hand start roaming down my arm while my back facing her*
This action gave me an instant hard on. I thought to myself, when she saw ?
P: I push the door alittle and ran back to bed after I saw.
Me: so the door didn't open by itself ?
P: ghost meh ? *Hand slowly move toward little bro*
P: I know it's clean shaved and no underwear.

I turned my body to face P. I hug and pull her body towards me and started kissing her neck. P seems to enjoying herself. Her hand stroke my already harden little bro. I untied her bathrobe and exposed her beautiful body, nothing underneath and clean shaved too. I kiss my way around her body, her boobs and slowly down to her tight area. I didn't attack her love hole yet. Just slowly enjoying every part of her. Her moans filled up the quiet room, her body arched and I can feel her juice cumming out when I kiss and lick her tight area. She push my head to her hole, sweet smell and I lick her clit with the tip of my tongue. Soft bitting her clit with just my lips made her moan louder and louder.

P: I need it now. Please!!
Me: not yet. Just enjoy everything I'm giving you now.

I continue to lick her and sticking my tongue into the hole. She just tasted different from others which made me wanting it more. I signalled her to go into doggy position and continue to lick her hole. I tasted more juice cumming and I know its time to give it to her. But, she stood up, grab my little bro and suck it hungrily. Her blowjob skill is one of the better kind. I stayed on my knees while she suck and lick my balls
She looked up into my eyes with a very seductive look and slowly suck every inch of my little bro and deep throat. It felt so good. While whole of my dick was in her mouth, she stick out her tongue and lick my balls. Whole new level of blowjob. Can see that she was starving of sex for a long period of time. I couldn't stand it anymore, I quickly pull out and without thinking, fucked her missionary while playing with her at least B boobs. After a few in and out, cannot tahan anymore. Pulled out and came into her belly. I lied down beside her and both of us catch our breathe.
Me: you're good. *Planted a kiss of her forehead*
P: experiences comes with age.
Me: let's wash up

We proceed to the toilet together and wash up. In the toilet, this is the first time I get to admire her naked body without imaginations. Beautiful body for a 37 years old lady. After washing up,
P: can we soak in the bathtub for awhile ?
Me: we ???

To be continued....

Lewislow
29-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Very nice story bro, please continue

SmartBalls
29-04-2019, 04:46 PM
Nice update bro, camping here for more :)

Unholy
28-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Sorry for the wait.

The tub was small. So she soak herself in it while I just sit by the sit of the tub with my legs in water. We chat alittle while her hands moving up and down my leg. With the view I have and the touch I got from her, little bro awaken alittle. Upon seeing that, P move her hands and start stroking it with a smile on her. She move her body in front of me and started sucking my already harden bro. Her skill is good that I almost came in her mouth. I quickly got her up, turn her around and bang her from the back. After few mins, I signal to dry ourselves and proceed to the bed.

She left the toilet first and lie on the bed with her legs spread wide. Telling me what she wants without any words. I buried myself into her love hole and lick her like no tomorrow. She arch her body and I tasted juice from her. Cannot tahan anymore, I insert my bro into her love hole and start pumping her hard. Pumped in missionary and lift her both legs up. When I pump harder, she stood up, move towards me and quickly grab my dick into her mouth. Almost instantly, my army charged out and landed into her mouth. She looked up and smile while sucking and licking clean my bro. Then she open her mouth wide to show that she swallowed it all. No words was exchanged. Just lie on the bed with her in my arm, both of us fall asleep till the sun is out.

Around 9am, I was awaken by a phone call from my boss. Got up and answer it by the window and suddenly felt P hugging me from behind while one hand touching my morning glory. Unable to focus on the conversation with my boss, saying that I will call him later. Turned around, gently push P head down for a morning blowjob. She complied and went on her knees. She must have been neglected for a long long time. She's a beauty for her age and her skills are over the rainbow. Slow blowjob slowly became faster and deeper into her mouth. She gagged from the deep throats and stroke my bro. Wanting to pleasure her too, I helped her up and move her sitting by the bed. She didn't stop blowing. She bend forward and continue to blow me hard. I gently push her down on to the bed and start my licking and nibbling from her ears, all the way down south. She already gotten so wet when I reach her love hole. While kneeing down by the bed, I position her hole just right in front of me, I lick her like a small kid licking an ice cream. She gave a loud moan and push my head down onto her hole. She smell so good and I stick my tongue in and out of her. This time round with the little sunlight from outside, I can see juice flowing out when she arched her back. This got me wanting to give her more. I insert two fingers in while still licking her. Moans got louder and louder.

P: I want more !!

To be continued.

Unholy
19-06-2019, 06:09 AM
My fingers went faster and faster until P arched her back and let out a loud moan. I position myself and fuck her missionary. After pumped for few mins, I signal P for doggy. She position herself and led my little bro into her hole. I pump hard into her and stop when I’m about to cum as I don’t want to end it so soon. I different thought came into my mind.

Me: want try something ?
I pull out my bro and start to swirl outside her asshole. P turn her head and gave a smile. No words was exchanged. She lick her finger and slowly rub her asshole signaling me to go ahead. With my harden bro, I slowly insert into her asshole, But only managed to insert the head in it. It was too tight. I slowly pump the head in and out and with the right momentum, the whole shaft was in. P was in pain but at the same time telling me don’t stop.

P: don’t stop ! I like it !

I pick up my speed and pump her harder and harder. I can’t tahan anymore and I tell her I’m cumming. She move her hand to my butt and press my butt into her hole.

P: cum in me please !!

Without hesitation, I pump a few more hard pump and let out whatever was left in me into her. I stayed in that position for awhile. P did not move either and her hand is still pressing my butt against her. After unloading everything, I pull out and move to P mouth and she lick it clean. We rested on the bed and proceed to shower before checking out. We left the hotel like a couple and drove back home.

After this short trip, we meet up almost everyday, for meals and for movie dates. But we were never together. We just enjoy each other accompany and our sex session. But never in her house.

Until one day.....

basfreak
19-06-2019, 06:26 AM
nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.

Unholy
24-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Until one day... things became unusual...

So after having dinner together, as usual I will send P home. Reached her house downstairs, we kissed goodbye but this time round, our kiss usual kiss goodbye became sword fighting. Maybe after few days of not having sex, we needed it. Both of our hands roam around our bodies, little bro became harder and needed some fresh air. Knowing that, P took it out and stroke it. I slip down one of her dress strip and fondle her breast from outside her nu bra. Things like this always ended up having sex in the car. But today, things going to change.

Me: go to the back ?
P: lets go up my place *whisper into my ears*

P gave me her unit number and adjusted her dress and alright the car. She gave a smile before closing the door. I park my car at the multi story carpark and went for the search for the unit. Found it! Just before I press the doorbell., *Beep* received a text message from P.

P: the door is not lock. But lock it after you come in.😘

So I open the door and to my surprise, the house is nicely renovated with little furnitures, walls decorated with frameworks and pictures of her family. everything is just enough for a single lady like P. I close the the door after me and when scouting the house. While I was looking at the pictures, I heard door opening.

P: more interested in the pictures ?

Standing at the room door, P dressed in a dress-like sexy lingerie, looking seductively at me.

Me: of course not when there's a sexy good-looking lady standing in front of me. *Walking over to her*

We kissed passionately at the door, soft biting her neck slowly and buried my face into her breast. Hands didn't relax. Hands roamed downwards, gropping her butt with her giving out soft moans. We moved slowly into the room, she has a walk-in wardrobe like but a roll of build-in waist height dresser in the side. I lift her up and place her on top of the dresser cabinet. I kiss her and slowly move down southward, kissing and nibbling the way down passing her breast, belly and to her tights. She spread her legs wide, resting her feet on the dresser forming a M. This gave me a wide opening to her hole. Still with panty, i smell her, nibble and tease her with my nose. She grab my head and push it down hard. I can feel that she's getting wetter and wetter with all the moves I made. I stopped and went back up to kiss her. I slowly removed everything off her and went down to taste her again. She arched her body and juice flow out from her. I just stood there and smile.

P: it's my turn now.

She came down the dresser, pull down my pants leaving only my little bro. I took off my top and both of us standing naked in front of each other again. She signal me to sit on the dresser and start working on my bro. She sucked faster and faster, deep-throat along the way. I couldn't tahan anymore, I stood up and lift her onto the dresser again. As the dresser height is just nice for me, I fucked her in that position while she hugged me tight for a good 10-15mins and unload everything in her.

We washed up and only wrap my bottom down with towel. She wore her bathrobe and we went to the living room for after-sex cuddle on the sofa. As she's always not at home, her curtains are always drawn. So don't need scared neighbour see. After awhile, P went to take some wine and I turn on TV. Netflix is what I always watch. One profile with P name and another one named 'p.... 2'

So I selected the latter.....

KTVbuddy
25-06-2019, 08:23 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

TvampT
25-06-2019, 08:26 AM
Enjoyed reading your story TS, please keep going!

madpig88
26-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

otamay
26-06-2019, 06:43 PM
Nice updates here, more please.

MPLover
29-06-2019, 06:35 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

Artillart
29-06-2019, 09:05 AM
*sets up campfire*

NastyThaiboy
01-07-2019, 08:56 AM
I really like this story!  

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

i^Xi0n
02-07-2019, 05:14 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Unholy
07-05-2020, 09:09 AM
Hi bros. It’s been awhile since I last post my experience. Been busy with work and meeting some ladies. Will finish what I’ve left with P and will share another true experience.

So I click into the” P.....2” profile. Nothing special, all those featured movie, shows, until I scroll to “Watched it again”, mostly R21 movies or shows. As I was scrolling through, P came back from the kitchen and sit beside me. I look at P Smiling.

P: it’s lonely sometimes and I watch and enjoy it myself. Nothing wrong with that.

Me: now you don’t have to watch it alone, you won’t have time to watch it with me around.

Both of us laughed and kiss each other. We watch a R21 movie while she rest in my arms. When the scene gets hot, we got each other’s body language and I carried P up, move into the room and things get started. I spent the night at her place and got awaken up by a morning blowjob from her and she got her morning protein. Washed up Together and off to work. Occasionally I will spend the night at her place after dinner and enjoy each other accompany with or without sex. We are like couple but no string attached. She knows I still talk to other ladies, but it doesn’t seem to bother her because I promise to only give attention to her with in with her. Till date(before CB comes in), I still meet her, for meals, Jb trips, stay over at her place and having sex with her. We will just let this go on until one of us want to stop.

That’s the end of my sharing of P, unless something worth sharing comes up again.

SexHunter520
07-05-2020, 09:21 AM
Thanks for sharing

betboho
07-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Nice update TS :)

moneycombat
07-05-2020, 06:55 PM
Looking forward to next updates !

messiside
07-05-2020, 07:59 PM
Enjoyed reading your great story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

NastyThaiboy
08-05-2020, 10:09 AM
I really like this story!                                        

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

Cash8877
11-05-2020, 06:42 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

RikoStone
12-05-2020, 02:48 AM
Nice story TS and pls post more updates.

rawboy83
13-05-2020, 07:47 AM
do share more of this nice story TS!

bluedcheese
13-05-2020, 05:04 PM
Keep it coming. Really exciting to read this great story.

phequac
13-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Really like this story, do update more. Support your thread TS.

Orange22
14-05-2020, 04:48 AM
Nice share TS, please keep going...