PDA

View Full Version : A lesson learnt

apache
18-06-2006, 11:30 PM
A very terrible lesson learnt today. I started paying for my HC romp via credit cards some time back. And guess wat.Just realised dat my mum opened the letter and she asked my what is xxHC and why I am paying $xx + $100.

Geez. I was shocked. errrr, I told her it is for massage. She said she wanted to go too. She is not familiar with the scene.

Somehow, I manage to change subject.

Morale of story. Pay by cash. Play safe.

apache
18-06-2006, 11:33 PM
the letter is the credit card statement

Driver
19-06-2006, 12:01 AM
woah!!!.....lucky she never probe further...hope she doesn't run a search on the company names. maybe tell her is foot massage and special head massage thats why so expensive. :D

JWNY
19-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Just realised dat my mum opened the letter and she asked my what is xxHC and why I am paying $xx + $100.Sorry but shouldn't your mum NOT open YOUR mails...:rolleyes:

JWNY

Nivland
19-06-2006, 02:15 AM
Bro, should learnt to pay by CASH or NETs...

Thank goodness that it is your mum not your wife...:D

Thanks for sharing.

apache
19-06-2006, 02:19 AM
she open mail by accident loh.

yeah, luckily not open by girlfriend

apache
19-06-2006, 02:21 AM
and luckily she did not probe further and say she want to go. Or else, I do not know what to do when I bring her there.

Geez. Go HC for massage? I wonder will the receptionist let my mum in...

ok69
19-06-2006, 04:20 AM
are u using a supplementary card ?

Lenter
19-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Bro, should learnt to pay by CASH or NETs...

Thank goodness that it is your mum not your wife...:D

Thanks for sharing.

NETS will also leave trace. ALWAYS use cash....

ang076
19-06-2006, 09:03 AM
Just tell your mother that you go to "man-only" health centre for massage only...
;)

steamylonghorn
19-06-2006, 09:24 AM
better not to leave any electronic tell tails signs behind. No spider webs and horse trails (zhu si ma ji).....CASH is the best n safest option!!:D

apache
19-06-2006, 09:27 AM
are u using a supplementary card ?

not sup card. she open my mail by mistake and surprise to see a few consec transaction with the HC name on it. xxHealth Centre. Unlikely that I spend so much money on health products, yeah?

homeosapian
19-06-2006, 09:57 AM
yes.. fully agree, must pay by cash...

if not .. open by wife.. sure die.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, in cash we trust.....

Teatree
19-06-2006, 10:02 AM
You think got platinum card and start to show off?:D Pay cash is the safest and moreover, most HC require you to pay the 3% charge fees. Why should we be the Robot?

apache
19-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Me no plat card lah.

Sometimes, you just have the sudden urge to cheong when you drive near the HC, but not enough cash, hence settle for credit card.

Nowadays, I have "standby" $140 in my wallet for this "emergency", so that no need to worry got no atm nearby. This will help you not to use the credit card.

Also standby 2 condom in your wallet. To save time lah, so that they no need to go and waste time go out and take CD. Also, I prefer my own CD. Durex ultra safe! A bit thick, but I like it. It make my dick diameter thicker a bit, good right?

born_mean
19-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Not impossible to manage...juz liked having another phone (with pre-paid cards).

1. Apply a new card
2. Make sure the mailing address is C/O your office address (of course if your office opens all incoming mail then this won't work!)
3. Hide this card well....wallet is NOT a good place!
4. Make credit card payments using CASH only (becos cheques are reflected in ur bank statement...DUH)

So far working well for me...especially for overseas sexapades ;) BM

GoodMMbest
19-06-2006, 10:32 AM
Advisable to pay cash also because the HC usually ask for something like 10% for svc charge. Not worth it.

As for condom in wallet, be very careful, I last time accidentally drop them out when going out w my wife and ....:eek:

Control the urge & rush to ATM, should still be in time lah...:D

Xgenre
19-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Not impossible to manage...juz liked having another phone (with pre-paid cards).

4. Make credit card payments using CASH only (becos cheques are reflected in ur bank statement...DUH)

You made an interesting statement. I know cheques are reflected in our bank statement but which HC accept cheque in the first place??? ;)

qw2op
19-06-2006, 11:11 AM
hmmmm ... seems like hv 2 b very careful in a few zings ... can gazer 3 of zem here ...

1. do not pay by credit card
2. do not put cd in wallet
3. use prepaid fone card

qw2op
19-06-2006, 11:18 AM
brader ... not 2 frighten u hor ... but sumtimes mothers know more zan wat zey appear 2 show n wat u zink zey know ...

Rof|maoxz
19-06-2006, 12:38 PM
A very terrible lesson learnt today. I started paying for my HC romp via credit cards some time back. And guess wat.Just realised dat my mum opened the letter and she asked my what is xxHC and why I am paying $xx + $100.

Geez. I was shocked. errrr, I told her it is for massage. She said she wanted to go too. She is not familiar with the scene.

Somehow, I manage to change subject.

Morale of story. Pay by cash. Play safe.

You can always bring her to those posh spa, like TOUCHE for a Skin Revival Facial + spa, near 327C Tanjong Pager Road. Or those swedish spas in around china square.

seven11
19-06-2006, 05:21 PM
I always pay the entrance by card and special in Cash (cos dun want to carry too much cash when visiting HC)....when wifey ask about it, I just tell her it is for massage. One thing good is that my wife knows that I am massage freak and will frequent once in every 2 week. When she probe, I just say, u think if got special they only charge me so cheap.

Once in a while, I will also bring my wife along to massage and that make her think that I always goes to the CLEAN one...so the road ahead is easier and smoother..haha.

Cheers

apache
19-06-2006, 06:22 PM
You can always bring her to those posh spa, like TOUCHE for a Skin Revival Facial + spa, near 327C Tanjong Pager Road. Or those swedish spas in around china square.

I think this is a good idea, but it will set me back by atleast $150, yeah? What if next she ask me where is this xx HC? I really wonder will HC allow female clients? Which I don't think so loh....

Rof|maoxz
19-06-2006, 07:08 PM
I think this is a good idea, but it will set me back by atleast $150, yeah? What if next she ask me where is this xx HC? I really wonder will HC allow female clients? Which I don't think so loh....

Firstly you can reassure her that these health centres are mostly men oriented, like those HCs in Roxy square de. And she will find mostly men with towel wrapping walking around the pool are spa, to frighten her abit. :D

asdfghjkl
19-06-2006, 09:22 PM
yes, never pay by anything that is traceable.. got events where they accept cash only..

SLX2000
20-06-2006, 02:19 AM
haha... if your mum can ask about the charges.... and even ask that she wants to go...... i think she's teasing you.... dont forget the old saying.. eat salt is more the you eat rice......

hosayboh
20-06-2006, 04:28 AM
Opt for statementless credit card accts, no statements, see all your transactions online....citibank does it. Or maybe you can ask your current card issuing bank if they have this option first....save all the trouble.:)

White Crane
20-06-2006, 08:25 AM
she open mail by accident loh.

yeah, luckily not open by girlfriend
Not after she read the paper abt the AMK killing, and she would probably one fine day suggest to your GF to go for massage- like the one you went.

born_mean
20-06-2006, 10:02 AM
You made an interesting statement. I know cheques are reflected in our bank statement but which HC accept cheque in the first place??? ;)
Hahaah bro...u misunderstood liao. I'm saying make payments to ur credit card expenditures with CASH...NOT using cheques to pay for ur HC activities :eek: BM

lssah
20-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Well, reading this, I thought I'll share of my experience in using my ATM card to pay (but in Australia, hor).

There is one place that I always frequent when I was in Perth when I was undergoing 'training' there. There, they allowed you to use even your ATM card (READ: ATM Card not just credit card) for both the 'extrance' fees and 'extras'. But the best thing was that, when you received your monthly bank statement, the statement will normally reflect the place and the amt charged. There the 'true identity' of the place is not revelaed but reflected with the identity of another bogus company (eg, ABC Services Company instead of ABC HC).

The recep there told me that even though if my bank statement was read 'accidentally' by someone, that someone will not know you have patronise them before.

To me, that's a pretty good idea...but don't think the authorities here will allow that. :( But the credit card companies?

the7dragon
20-06-2006, 10:40 AM
yes they do. the geylang joints does that. it is registered under some trading
companies. so your statement reflect a transaction with a trading company.:D

Well, reading this, I thought I'll share of my experience in using my ATM card to pay (but in Australia, hor).

There is one place that I always frequent when I was in Perth when I was undergoing 'training' there. There, they allowed you to use even your ATM card (READ: ATM Card not just credit card) for both the 'extrance' fees and 'extras'. But the best thing was that, when you received your monthly bank statement, the statement will normally reflect the place and the amt charged. There the 'true identity' of the place is not revelaed but reflected with the identity of another bogus company (eg, ABC Services Company instead of ABC HC).

The recep there told me that even though if my bank statement was read 'accidentally' by someone, that someone will not know you have patronise them before.

To me, that's a pretty good idea...but don't think the authorities here will allow that. :( But the credit card companies?

apache
20-06-2006, 05:55 PM
yes they do. the geylang joints does that. it is registered under some trading
companies. so your statement reflect a transaction with a trading company.:D

Good idea. One of the massage in Temple st (senxxx massage) does this.

Great if all the HC here does this as well.

Certainly,xxx Health Centre does not sound like a Gym or health Food product joint. Yeah, unlikely my excuse of buying "health tonic" will go through lor.

But somehow my mum forgot about the case, and I now pay by cash to play safe.