PDA

View Full Version : Egos3 number

nsr21
17-06-2006, 11:37 AM
hi bro can someone help me to find the number of egos3... sry dun flame me but i did my homework n search before i post this... couldnt find the number. thanks.

initial80
17-06-2006, 11:07 PM
egos 3???
i tot it has cease operation for quite some time liao???

Converse
25-06-2006, 11:32 AM
egos 3???
i tot it has cease operation for quite some time liao???

Heard it has been changed to a Japanese lounge in somewhere in the Starhub centre there....

boy_
28-06-2006, 04:42 PM
bros, u guys are all WRONG!! very very wrong. ego 3 is still very open. the girls there, mostly are locals n VERY VERY beautiful. unfortunately, tis applies onli to guys who prefer 'lians'. guys like me. haha. trust me, the girls there n really beautiful. its practically empty on weekdays except fri n sum times thurs. any guys wana chiong there? pls PM me. im dying to go there. 1 sek jiu 368++.. so. ya.. haha. quite high class. interested bros, pls pm me, thanks.

initial80
28-06-2006, 05:47 PM
i have been there only once...
after that walk past there few times but the door is closed...
so tot it has cease ops coz there have been raided by cnb b4

boy_
28-06-2006, 05:49 PM
talking abt e one at cuppage plaza rite?

kaff
28-06-2006, 08:18 PM
so where is d egos3 u talking abt ?
ah lians are quite fun la.. but will they play like d gals at xtd ?
and when is the last time u went there boy ?

ahlaw73
28-06-2006, 09:48 PM
hi bros,
egos is at basement 2 of cuppage plaza, behind OG orchard, still open, used to look for mummy kim. Girls there are 99% locals, some very daring. especially the malays, most can do you-know-what in rooms. the chinese girls are mostly SYT, quite pretty. The bro here who said they are lians are quite right, of course there are some who look better and most can speak quite good english. quite fun lah, not as wild as XTD but comparable, cos XTD got viets and PRCs and they are daring.
Last time went there 'ta pao' one SYT, quite young, and subsenquently had a couple of FOC session. name's J****E.
I'm no handsome dude, just plain lucky.

cheers to all. have fun.

romanspa
29-06-2006, 03:19 AM
yeah... damn fun....

now almost every week....
there are theme every week.....

good to go there... becos all SGs..... :)

initial80
29-06-2006, 06:08 AM
wow i know egos got themes but i dont know egos 3 oso have theme..
hmmm must check it out sometimes soon heheZ:D

andyhalo
19-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi bros, can i know the Theme for today and for the week. Getting very intrested in this place. Seems fun ......... Wish to try it out :D

ninjiom999
19-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Was there a few months back.
Bachelor party for one of the buddies.
The girls are very playable and quite hiong, but also quite lian.
I think the Viet and China girls at XTD are prettier but maybe is who we got.
At that time they did not have a lot of choices, the mummy allocated the girls to us and did not bring a line for us to choose.

The girls are hiong, when they heard it was my buddy's bachelor party, he got raped by them, even tear off his underwear.
A few of the girls even strip, with him a compromising position, him licking 3 girls on the sofa and took a pic. Too bad the pic did not come out as it was dark.

Anyway just my 2 cents worth. Had an enjoyable night.

Ah Dez
19-07-2006, 12:36 PM
Nowadays.... Egos where still got so many girls?????

i mean.. yah theme nites, but really no standard liao.... lose out to Lisbo,God father ..... and even.. XTD

and still cost as much as last time!!

YoungHeart
19-07-2006, 01:02 PM
99% locals ????
Hmmm i am not too sure about that...
From what the mummy in there told me... quite afew are malaysian chinese.
And the girls tend to 'lower' their actual age, however most are still below 30.
Quite playable, but i just don't click with the girls.

pcck22
19-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Nowadays.... Egos where still got so many girls?????

i mean.. yah theme nites, but really no standard liao.... lose out to Lisbo,God father ..... and even.. XTD

and still cost as much as last time!!

was there last night , Bro Dez agreed with you really no standard now should have gone to next building Godfather wasted time & $$$ .Gone were the days when they were in Tekka that time really happening :(

RotiPrata Man
20-07-2006, 03:11 AM
was there last night , Bro Dez agreed with you really no standard now should have gone to next building Godfather wasted time & $$$ .Gone were the days when they were in Tekka that time really happening :(

Hmmm...i know the mummy there personally..Actually my ex gf lah..:D Been there twice. Gals there are not bad..mixture of chinese and malays. No viets or PRC..some Msia also. My frends like that place cos they anti viets. So u are SG girls lovers then u found the rite place.

AlexFerguson
28-07-2006, 03:12 AM
Hmmm...i know the mummy there personally..Actually my ex gf lah..:D Been there twice. Gals there are not bad..mixture of chinese and malays. No viets or PRC..some Msia also. My frends like that place cos they anti viets. So u are SG girls lovers then u found the rite place.
ex gf ???who???the mummy there oso my ex gf leh :D

Bro_di_di
28-07-2006, 10:55 AM
omg one of the mommy also my ex gf......whats her name. dun tell me she 3 times us!!!!

bonkudear
01-08-2006, 04:00 PM
omg one of the mommy also my ex gf......whats her name. dun tell me she 3 times us!!!!

so, which one of u bros was the ex-bf of mummy jackie? :p