PDA

View Full Version : Jess the Poly Girl

Zapy
16-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Hi all bros ans sis, as promised I will start my short story of Jess whom I met during my poly days. Which poly is a secret, so do keep on the support. I am a silent reader and so have some fair share of stories which I am willing to share and of course I would love to make future stories too.

Jess as I mentioned earlier in my Bandung girl post was a petite gal with nice silky hair and those ang-moh mixture.Lecture theater was nearby carpark and took my time to walk. Keep looking at those jiggling butt and one of the girl turned around and gave me a big smile. Wah liao, cannot tahan.. Didi grew in size and sure I wish I could grab her to the toilet to do a quickie. Hehee. Had my boring lecture, A + B +C. Go through the day staring at the screen without registering anything. Lunch time came and as usual, canteen would be pack with people. I was searching for an empty seat to chop with bag before buying my food. Saw the girl that smiled to me tugging my tight fit shirt. She ask if I needed a seat, told her yes and offered a seat beside her. Put my bag on the seat and buy chicken rice, went back to put the plate of rice and asked if she wants any drink, Green tea! went to the drink stall and get 2 green tea.

Sat down, had my lunch quietly, she just continue eating and talking to her frens. Her frens left and there she was, alone as i think she might have given them the signal to leave. Haha. Turned to her and thank her for the seat, we chatted and she was in the same school as me but with a different course. Wah piang, why never seen such a chiobu before. I asked if its ok if we exchanged numbers and she agreed. I knew Jess was a play girl 1st I met her but as it was poly days, everything goes. Finish my lunch and had to rush for my next lecture. Received a text, did not bother to check, guess it might be Ros. Lecture done, start my bike (in school no ciggies), rode off and saw the same girl (Jess), she waved at me and I wave.

Rode home wand was so tired and took a short nap. Woke up to another msg and saw its Jess. What a surprise, she asked if I am doing anything on wednesday (ladies night). Told her I will be working but I can take a break. She asked if I am ok to accompany her to go clubbing and dance. Told her I am ok but if clubbing will be public transport. She is fine with that. Tuesday and wednesday came. We decided to meet n the central CQ and there she was, wearing dancing shoes and a short skirt. Yum yum..

Cont....

Do show your úppz support and feel free to leave comments. :o

BMW69
16-08-2015, 10:06 PM
First to camp here :)

Nadal18
16-08-2015, 10:10 PM
2nd camper :D

otamay
16-08-2015, 10:45 PM
3rd camper.

sweekee
16-08-2015, 10:53 PM
i like stories with a school context!

WayangQueen
16-08-2015, 11:24 PM
4th camper

XinfernoX
17-08-2015, 12:38 AM
5th camper

jasonowel
17-08-2015, 01:36 AM
camping for more...

JimmyCrackCorn
17-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Nice start bro

muttonsoup126
17-08-2015, 07:27 PM
camping too

Zapy
17-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Jess came and wrap my hands around hers. I was shock but went along. Jess asked if clubs are fine and did not reject. Went along and reach a well famous club near the fountain and went in. She had loads of drinks but can see that she can hold her liquor. Accompanied her to dance as I took dancing lesson before. She was amazed with how I dance. Spent the whole night on the dance floor and having drinks. Closing time and off we went. Asked her if she is ok with me sending her home before heading home. She is ok. Went to her home which is like 10mins away from my home. Reached and she pulled my hands to follow her, paid for the cab and just followed her. Reached her place, and she sneaked me to her room. Typical girls room, filled with soft toys and nice queen bed. Jess undress herself leaving her undergarments on while she took off my clothes. I was like a mannequin standing there.

Jess grab my didi from my undies and I asked her if she was drunk. She told me to keep it down as her parents are in. I told her that I would reject if she was drunk. She shook her head and pulled off my undies and her eyes were so staring at my didi. Asked why and she told me she never seen something like that and would love to taste it. She gave me a BJ but could only see that didi head was in (she might be inexperience). Stripped her off and there is was a small cup and trimmed bush. Did a 69 and she was gushing with juices. Asked if she had cap but said she would want to try it raw. Moved didi head and the clit moving up and down. Could see that Jess is biting her lips hard and her eyes were closed.

Cut thing short, we had 4 rounds that night but without cumming inside. Cummed on tissue, mouth, butt x2 . We slept for awhile and it was morning, could feel the heat and woke Jess up. Told her we need to go to school and I had to work later on after school. My head was spinning like a top. It was the best sex I had so far with a chinese girl. Jess went out to check if her parents are in and told me that coast was clear and we head to the shower together. Jess do have a nice body but was flat. Cleaned up, change of clothes and head to school.

Cont....

Zapy
17-08-2015, 08:55 PM
First to camp here
Wish I got price for you bro.. :D

2nd camper :D
Runner up goes toooo Nadal18...

3rd camper.
Thanks bro.

i like stories with a school context!
Great. Stay tune.. I will try to see if I can censored some pics to share with bro.

4th camper
I will do a nice wayang for you.:)

5th camper
Thank you.. Stay tune.

camping for more...
Camp and remember to get some popcorn too.

Nice start bro
Thank you. Been wanting to contribute to bros and sis here.

camping too
Muttonsoup with loti plzzz...:D

GreenLED
17-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Support x2
Anything for me? :D

sweekee
17-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Cut thing short, we had 4 rounds that night but without cumming inside. Cummed on tissue, mouth, butt x2 .

Wah your didi strong~!

BMW69
17-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Wish I got price for you bro.. :D

Some special pics would be good :D keep up your story!

Zapy
18-08-2015, 09:27 PM
It was thursday and classes were so dry and not to my liking. Go with the flow and it was lunch time. Had lunch at the nearby canteen, tried to scout for Jess but had no luck. Went to toilet after lunch and saw Jess on the way out. Smiled and she gave me a cheecky kiss gesture. She must have enjoyed last night. Went for next lecture, got a text and guess it must be Jess. Did not bother and finish up my lecture planning to go home and crash. Body overworked liao and requested not to work today.. hehe.. Started my bike and rode home, traffic was kind to me and got home fast. Got a small bite from the kopitiam downstairs and eat my way up. Got to my room and crash while having my hp on my hands scrolling through messages. Body took over my mind and I fell asleep.Woke up around 9pm and got a few miss call from Jess. Wah piang.. Didi so tired already.

Returned the call and Jess wanted me to come over to her place tonight. Ermmm.. Should I or should I not?? Just go, my didi took control. Rode to her place as it was nearby, 5 mins was sufficient. Went up to her unit and there she was. Her long 1 piece PJ with cartoon characters and no bra. Tried to see if she was commando but could not. Hehe. Invited me to her room and gave me a tight hug and a start off with a BJ. Didi was feeling sore but still can go on. We had the night of our life. Hummping like bunnies non-stop and Jess was smiling from ear to ear. Whispered to her asking why she was so happy and she replied saying that she have cummed numerous times with me and never with her ex.

I told her i need to rest as body was tired and had school following with work in the evening. Woke up early to ride back home to have a quick shower, pack my work stuff and change of clothes. Friday class was quick this week as there were not much to cover. Rode to work early as I wanted to avoid the rush hour. Closing time, manager had extra guys to do the job as he knew that I had other tasks on for the weekends.

Cont....

puyi
18-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Good story, please post more :)

sweekee
18-08-2015, 10:26 PM
i want a friend like jess

rubberseat
19-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Thanks for sharing :)

IceLeopard
19-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Nice story ..... camping here !!

BMW69
19-08-2015, 09:51 PM
Please go on :)

sotongtail
20-08-2015, 01:27 AM
waiting for more updates :)

maybonk
20-08-2015, 08:36 PM
TS keep going :)

Zapy
21-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Fast forward to Monday..
Woke up to another monday blue and it was another day with cloudy skies. Rode to school, parked my bike, walked to class and saw Jess while waiting for the lift. Class was on level 6, so took the lift I told her. She smiled and told me she took was having class on level 6. Walked together out of the lift and her class was furthest away while mine was just near the lift. Bid her and told her I will text her later to have lunch together. Thumbs up from her.

End of class and it was still early to have lunch, rode out of school further away to grab a smoke(respect). Texted Jess telling her I am done with class and waiting to have lunch with her. She replied the location to meet her which was the carpark at school. Dragon my ciggies and rode back to school and saw Jess at the carpark. She waved at me while I park my bike. Walked to wards her and she told me she wants to grab some food outside at WC which have a nice food court. I told her I did not have a spare helmet, she gave a cheeky smile and told me to follow her. Beep! Beep! The sound of a VW car. Jess was waling towards that car and I was giving her a weird look. She went into the driver seat and started the car, signalling to me to come in and seat beside her. Opened up the passenger door and sat down while adjusting my seat as my legs were long. Jess tuned up the radio and moved out of the lot driving slowly. I was in shock and could not think of anything at that point of time but I remembered that I wanted to ask whose car was she driving. The drive was short as it was nearby, Jess parked the car and I went out of the car pointing to Jess that I need the toilet.

I walked briskly to the toilet and had a pee of my life. Haha. Finished and went out to look for Jess, saw her sitting in front of a Mamak shop. Went over and sat beside her. She told me to order and she had place her food but not her drinks. Green Tea! I told her. She smiled, I went over to the famous porridge and order a big bowl for myself. Grab the drinks and sat beside Jess. I remembered that I wanted to ask her whose car was it and shoot her the question. She replied to me that it was her car and it was a gift from her parents. My jaw drop but I tried to maintain my composure. I told her that she must be coming form a rich family and she just shrug it off. Orders came and we finish our food in a jiffy. I asked Jess if she need to go back to school after this. She told me her next class was boring and she will skip it. I told her my class was canceled as lecturer was out doing some site inspections. I asked where to next and told her my bike was still at school. She nodded and told me that she will sending me back to school to get my bike and to follow her car after that. Reached school and started my bike while having eye contact with Jess which was inside her car. Smiled and signaled to her that I am ready to move off. Rode out of school and reach the traffic light, mind was thinking of where Jess wanting to bring me to.

Cont....

Do show your úppz support and feel free to leave comments. :p

laofoozi
22-08-2015, 12:26 AM
Please continue soon :)

WrongOne
22-08-2015, 12:53 AM
good story ..... support x2 :)

JimmyCrackCorn
22-08-2015, 02:06 AM
support from me too ;)

Zapy
22-08-2015, 05:27 AM
Thank you for the the points mysterious person.. Will post more update. Kinda busy chionging on weekends. :D

sweekee
22-08-2015, 10:17 AM
support! chiong already post more stories!

ShaTinGao
22-08-2015, 05:36 PM

From Poly to Uni girl? :D

Zapy
22-08-2015, 09:40 PM

Will post bro, Stories are meant to be shared. That is why there is forum.

From Poly to Uni girl? :D

Sorry bro, I U never study , not university. I am not clever or smart just a normal guy.

Zapy
22-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Traffic light turn green, I was in a daze but saw that Jess car had moved. Proceed on to follow Jess car and it was heading the expressway towards city. Did not bother much as I was more worried about my almost empty petrol tank. Reached the place and she park her car while I manage to hide my bike (no parking lot for bike) hehe.. Its was a hotel near school and looks like she is familiar with the place. What are we doing here? I asked Jess. She smiled and led me to the backdoor of the hotel and asked my identification. We checked in to a nice room with a bathtub. Wahh!! Must cost abit for a night I thought to myself. I went to the balcony for my ciggie and did not care much. Finished ciggie and saw Jess clothes on the bed. Switched on the TV and just keep changing channels. Jess called me from the toilet and I went to see what she needs. Jess was wet from head to toe and I saw that the bathtub was filled we water. Jess pulled me in and told me to stand still while she strip me. I was electrified with all that was happening and just couldnt move.

Jess gave me tug and told me to get into the bathtub. Went in and sat that like a doll. Jess followed suit and sat infront me, taking the shower and was giving me a shower. Jess turned around and gave me a deep kiss which woke didi up and could feel that her hands were all over it. Jess guided my hands to give her a nice finger inside of her while she was stroking me fast. Pushed my hand away and Jess was pushing her way into me fast that I almost cum. I asked Jess that about not having protection and she just shushhh me. She was rocking me hard while I just look at her smiling. (maybe didi was tired) Jess head fell on my chest and I knew she had cummed but didi was still inside her. Jess told me to carry her up with didi in her and we were hummping on the sink while drying up. Dried up with didi in her, continued our wild fantasy on the superb bed with the curtains open. Felt that I was cumming and signalled to Jess but she had her legs wrap around me. We both cummed and she was tired and just fell on the pillows. I still had didi inside but Jess warned me to leave it inside and go lie down spooning her. I fell asleep and woke up with Jess CQed me like a crazy woman. Lots of thoughts came through my mind, Jess had cummed mutiple times and was crashing on my chest. She gave me a peck on my cheeking with a Thank you.

She fell asleep with my hard on in her. I was hard but having to cum another time will be hard work for me. I just forget everything as it is and shut my eyes. I could see that the skies are dark and it will be nightfall soon. As night fall, Jess woke up, turned around wanting me to doggy her which I willingly did as I wanted to cum and be able to go for dinner. Withing minutes I could feel a gush of cum and there it was, loads of cum could be seen trickling down Jess left thigh. Pheww! Hard work i thought to myself and what a mess have I created. I asked Jess if we could grab some food nearby as I was feeling hungry. She gave me a NO sign with her index finger and told me that food will be served later. She told me that she want me on the bed the whole night and not going anywhere. I told her didi is work out and it takes time to recover. Jess ordered me to turn around and lie on my stomach which I did thinking that she wants to me gave message. Spread my legs apart and I felt a finger up my ass which I felt pain but with some pleasure that I could not explain. 2 fingers was felt and it was making me high and didi started to wake up again.

Cont....

BMW69
22-08-2015, 10:09 PM
You're her bitch now TS :p

Zapy
26-08-2015, 04:01 AM
Jess did not stop 'fingering' me despite the face that I was in pain and her fingers was in my "ASS". I was hoping that the night would end but it seems like Jess wanted me the whole night. Jess went to open her bag and took out Handcuffs!. I was scared but just left her to handcuffed me to the bed. I was feeling high from it and Jess took control the whole night till she herself was shagged out. She ordered food which she got it delivered to the room while I was still on the bed handcuffed. She fed me like I was a prisoner and told me to rest as I will need to work on her later. Dinner was done and felt that I needed to pee, told Jess and she told me that she will get something for me to pee into. She clean me up, as I requested and was soon had fallen asleep. Woke up feeling that it was morning and saw that it was 5am and Jess was beside me. Jess woke up with the movement and went up on me. I was helpless but just gave in to her request. I was feeling like I was kidnapped and raped. Jess stumbled which I believe she would have cummed again.

I told Jess that we needed to get to school later and I wanted to be off from the handcuffed. She ignored me, went to have a short nap and woke up at 7am. I was release after much pleading and I felt kinda pissed off with the way I was treated. I had my shower alone and felt that I pain while walking due to the fact that I was 'fingered' last night by Jess. We went to school after that, although I was feeling pain but I felt happy but deep inside as it was a h*ll of a time with Jess. Jess is a typical daddy's girl but h*ll yeah she was a will b*tch. We met for lunch that day and she was so happy to see me telling me that I am her's now as she had conquered both my front and back. Ouchhh! I told her.. Jess was smiling wide and I knew that she is so please with me filling her up.

Jess was an active girl in sports and outdoor activities. She would always be an eye candy for the guys in school when she is in her shorts running around. Lots of eagle eye at school. Haha! Little did everyone know that I have conquered this girl and she was stretch with my didi. Her next boyfriend will be so bored. Haha! Later that evening, Jess texted me to stay over her place and spend the night over at her place. I was worried that I might get fingered but I it was the joy of filling Jess that make me decide otherwise.

Cont....

Mati Mati
26-08-2015, 10:26 AM
Nice story.

dinzmarck
26-08-2015, 08:23 PM
I think its the other way round bro.... girls do share their stories and I think you are now her bitch and she just fingered you... Ops sorry, own you big time! Do cont'd bro...

iDunHackCare
26-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Nice story .... please continue :)

GaoMouLan
27-08-2015, 02:18 AM
camping for next update :)

Powerdine
27-08-2015, 02:41 AM
Very well written bro, do continue

TasmanianDevil
27-08-2015, 01:34 PM
TS please update soon :)

Zapy
28-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Reached Jess place and called her before going up to her place. She told me to wait awhile as there are people in the house. Might be her parents I guess. Waited for 20 minutes while getting a ciggie. Jess called for me to head up to her unit. Saw her in her lacy undies and bra. Wow! What a turn on, but it was short as I hear noises from the kitchen. Jess told me not to care and led me to her room without hesitation. She closed the door behind her, kneel down and took off my jeans. She was fast and I am left with my boxers. Jess pull it down and I was stuck and could not move as my jeans were on my ankle and didi in her mouth. Jess was so hungry for my didi that she was slurpping like a paddle pop. I was holding on to the back of her head for balance and at the same time, push her head towards didi for her to deep throat. I knew that she choke a few times but she managed to handle it well.

Jess was a great sucker and I could not control it anymore. Let her taste my full protein and she swallowed it down. My knees are weak and i had to use her head for support. Jess wanted more and remove my jeans and my t-shirt. She stripped herself and push me down her bed. I was soft but Jess jus could not take it anymore. She gave me a BJ to raise didi up and without any time wasted, she shoved into her. I felt some pain as it was too fast but Jess did not bother. Jess CGed me for a good 30 minutes and I knew that she cum multiple times as she would go dry for awhile before getting wet again. I heard noises from the opposite room and it was noises that people makes during love making. I guess it could be her parents making love. I was so high thinking of it and turned Jess around with didi in her. Gave her a nice doggy while grabbing her small bobbies.

Jess was screaming like she never scream before. She came a couple of times again and I could feel that she starts to be dry and sore. I wanted to release my load and rest. Told Jess that I am cumming and she showed me her face. Turned her around and gave a nice facial while rubbing didi her around her face. Jess was licking her lips and had a wide smile. We both crash spooning and I managed to ask her whom was in the other room. She said her mum. I was OMG! Parents are in and I am with her daughter on bed. She knew that I was worried and add on that her dad was not there but her mum had a regular FB that would come when her dad is overseas. Pheww!! I was shocked but felt a sense of relief. I knew that her mum know of what was going on in her bedroom. I wanted to get to the toilet and told Jess of it. She pointed to the door and I headed out naked, planning to take a peek on the other room.

Cont....

lasupkia
28-08-2015, 10:08 PM
3rd shot with her mum. Cum in ass.

BMW69
29-08-2015, 02:59 AM
Her mum is as horny as her.

Zapy
30-08-2015, 02:53 AM
Bo suppork??:eek: Guess story not steamy enough..

time4secret
30-08-2015, 03:12 AM
:o camping in here for more

killerBone
30-08-2015, 08:40 AM
Camping for more action

F1Partner
30-08-2015, 09:37 AM
TS please continue :)

iLabbit
30-08-2015, 10:11 AM
camping here :D

Zapy
30-08-2015, 09:31 PM
I opened the door and there was creeking sound from the door hinge. Tip toed towards the kitchen toilet and saw that her parents bedroom was closed. Get into the toilet, had a pee of m life and went out to my surprise. Her mum was at the fridge pouring herself a cup of milk. I was stunned and knew that I will get into trouble and didi shrunk. Jess mum look at me and I knew she was looking at didi too. I was embarrassed and cover it with my hands and at the same time greeted her. Auntie! She gave me a smile and told me to call her Grace instead, she add on that she knew that I was in and did not mind of it. I was standing there butt naked with only my hands covering didi. Grace asked if didi need to wake up as it seems sleeping. Grace gulp down her cup of milk and went down on me. I knew that it was wrong, but whom can resist a Milf. Grace had only Jess and she does have a great body.

I was trying to tell Grace that it is wrong but she was alresy peeling off my hands away from didi and licking it. Didi started to grew and I could see Grace eyes were getting bigger. She had didi half way into her mouth giving me a BJ. She gave me a thumbs up and I knew I could not stand any longer as my knees starts to shake. I told Grace politely that she should stop as I had to get back to Jess. Grace gave me slap on the butt and told me to get on my way. I ran back to Jess room and could see that Jess was not sleeping and wanted more. Jess went down on me and asked why I had a hard-on. I told her that she makes me horny. We had another session on rustling and tumbling. I could hear any noise from her parents room and I knew her mum might be sleeping.

We slept till morning and I could feel Jess ass on didi while we are spooning. Even though Jess was flat top and bottom, she does compensate it with her silky skin and long shiny hair. Jess woke up, requested for another round before heading to school. I had the best breakfast with Jess in every position that I could think off. Jess was panting hard and I knew she enjoyed it demanding me to cum in her as she too wants her morning breakfast. Finished and we were in the shower together, but in the back of my mind, I was thinking of Grace. We dried off and got change. Jess wanted me to drive her to school using her car and off we went to school to have another breakfast.

Cont....

APHTEC
30-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Why Grace didn't ask for a bonk? :D

BMW69
30-08-2015, 11:50 PM
Why Grace didn't ask for a bonk? :D

She probably would have. Just that TS wanted to get back to Jess.

Please get off SBF and go manage your TC better.

Standards
31-08-2015, 04:15 AM
Very nice update bro zapy

Johnnykhan
31-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the nice & long continuation!! Can't wait for more!!

InTheNavy
31-08-2015, 09:05 PM
waiting for next installment too :)

APHTEC
01-09-2015, 05:16 PM
She probably would have. Just that TS wanted to get back to Jess.

Please get off SBF and go manage your TC better.

TC is well managed ...... just that some assholes playing dirty tricks to win votes :D

BMW69
01-09-2015, 06:45 PM
TC is well managed ...... just that some assholes playing dirty tricks to win votes :D

In that case, I think you should spend more time here instead of on the ground winning votes. :D

Zapy
01-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Thank you for the upzzz mysterious person.

Politics are kicking in. I will post updates soon. Been busy with walking the 'ground' .

MakeYouBark
01-09-2015, 09:01 PM
good thread, camping here !!! :D

tans0282
26-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Nice story!

Zapy
26-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Do apologize for the MIA fellow bros and sis. I am caught up with work and of course GE. Watch out for my updates soon.

JohnBuayGan
26-09-2015, 09:50 PM
Welcome back TS :)

iHackCare
27-09-2015, 02:51 AM
TS please update soon :)

Zapy
02-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Drove to school and had our 'real' breakfast. I had my usual morning coffee and a small portion of bread with patty. Jess told me to hold on to the car keys as we will meet later after school. I knew she wants me to stay over her place but I too need to earn some money to support myself. We parted ways and headed to class. It was the most tiring class I ever had in my life. Class ended and there I was siting on a bench planning to doze off before my next class start. My course mate tapped me and ask why I was looking so tired. I told him I had to 'work' last night. :D

Headed to my next class and soon it was lunch time. Foodcourt was full as usual. Decided to drive out since I have Jess car. Drove out alone to have my lunch while looking around for nice OL. There were a few which caught my eyes but they weren't bothered with me as I was just a school boy. Head back to school for my practical class before to call it a day. Followed through class and did not registered anything. Got a text from Jess saying that she will be waiting for me at the foodcourt after class. Met Jess after class and she asked if I had lunch which I told her I drove out. Jess said she was tired and wants to head home. We walked to her car and I drove to her place. Went up to her place and there was no one.

Guess Grace must be out. Jess pulled me to her bed, pulled down my pants and boxers. Without any warning, I was spanked hard on my butt with Jess saying Who say you can use my car!. I was confused if she was role playing or was really angry with me for using her car without asking her. Spanked me a couple of time which makes me feel sore.

Cont....

Zapy
02-10-2015, 09:24 PM
My butt cheeks were feeling so pain. I told Jess to stop and she was grabbing on to didi leading it to her bed. I had to follow. Without any hesitation, Jess took out 2 pairs of cuffs and quickly cuff me to the edge of the bed. I was too shock to react and I knew that I was going to get rape again. Jess took out a pair of scissors and cut away my t-shirt as I had it on with the cuffs. I was there butt naked in front of a chinese gal whom i have been waiting to go deep in her. Jess smiled cheekly and went out of her room leaving me on the bed alone. Jess came in with a feathery whip and latex suit. It was like she wanted to dominate me. I knew that she might have borrowed the stuffs from her mum.

Jess cam over, tickled me with the feathers and whip the side of my butt. It was something different but I guess I enjoyed it. :D Jess ask me Hvae you been naughty? Answer me.. Wah! She was like a discipline mistress in school. I was whip multiple times and Jess starts to undress. Like in my previous post, Jess had nice silky skin but were flat top and bottom. Jess took out a bottle of lube from the drawer next to bed. Jess told me that she wanted to try it in the back. I gave her a clueless look and she told me AJ!. I was shock and surprised at the same time that this sweet little girl wanted something up her ass.

Jess was butt naked, pour generous amount of lube on didi and of course her AH. She tole me to keep still and went up on me, grabbing didi at the top end trying to insert into her AH. I could see that Jess was in pain even though that it was less than half an inch in. Jess took didi out and was panting hard, I could see that she wanted to really have it down there. I told Jess to take it slow. Jess lube both of us again and the 2nd time was much better, didi was half way in and I could see that Jess face lit up. Jess was pushing hard trying to have didi all the way in but guess she could not endure the pain anymore. Jess went down on my chest with didi half way in her AH. I knew that if I were to move, she would feel pain. I laid there waiting for Jess to recover.

Cont....

LouiseVainGal
02-10-2015, 09:52 PM
haha BDSM !!!! :D

BMW69
04-10-2015, 02:37 AM
Jess is crazy man

iLeopard69
04-10-2015, 04:22 AM
Getting interesting ..... please continue :)

Acegik
04-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Jess is crazy man

Return +1 ace.

ShaTinSlitch
04-10-2015, 06:47 PM
Jess is crazy man

Think she likes to dominate :D

Zapy
04-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Jess did not took long to recover. She told me that she was in pain during the initial part but had multiple orgasm with only didi half way in. I was shock but I politely ask if didi could enter her fully. She was not ready to be fully anal but could see that she had mix feeling of enjoyment and pain. I did not pressure her but slowly removed didi from her AH. She laid there like a 'dead fish', I managed to remove didi and went to the toilet to have a wash up 1st. (Cleanliness is important) I went back and there was Jess lying on her back, with her knees up spreading her legs. I jumped into and gave her a nice 'slurp'.

Jess was in heaven had again multiple orgasm, didi was hungry. Without any hesitation, I insert didi in 1 swift and Jess eyes lit up. I gave the roughest sex that I ever did in my whole life. Jess was screaming like she was stabbed. I felt like exploding, told Jess and she 'kiap' her legs around me wanting me to fill her up. I gave her all my juices and kept it plug with didi to prevent any flowing out. Jess laid there with me on top and didi was like a bottle cork. I fell asleep and did not realize that Jess too had fell asleep. Woke up feeling the urge to pee, removed didi and felt that my juices were oozing out.

Jess was so shag that she was still sleeping. I made my way out quietly without clothes on. Had the most wonderful peeeing sensation, went to the fridge after and get a glass of water. EHEM! F*** it is Grace with a nightie smiling at me. I rubbed my eyes not wanting to believe it but there she was standing in front of her room looking at me. I was butt naked and didi woke up, Grace was smiling wider now looking at didi. Grace cam over and grab didi with her hands and whispered to my ears. I want this! I wanted to run but Grace had didi in her hands. She snatched my glass and put it on the kitchen top. Better follow my instructions or you will get into trouble. That are the words she told me, I was worried about Jess. Grace assured me that the door to Jess room was closed.

Cont....

morninglory
04-10-2015, 11:57 PM
So fast another round :D

Zapy
06-10-2015, 03:14 AM
should i or should i not continue. Bohhh suppork.

Dino1
06-10-2015, 03:30 AM
Wonderful story.
Pls contiune TS

iTioJiak69
06-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Please continue :)

GrieGzEters
06-10-2015, 06:37 PM
TS, look at the number of views on your thread. How can you say no support? Just that most of us all here are silent readers, but that do not mean no support.:D

Zapy
06-10-2015, 08:59 PM
Grace got hold of didi and I had no choice but to adhere to her instructions. I would not want either Jess or myself to be in trouble. Instead of going to her room, Grace led me to the toilet. She needed to pee and told me to watch. I was WTH! but after cleaning up, Grace told me to close my eyes and Grace shove didi into her. Grace was well lubed but she was not as tight as her daughter. Wah! Something pop up my mind, I owned both mum and daughter. I was high and continued pumping Grace in the toilet. Grace came and I could feel that she shivered worse than her daughter. I felt that it was my turn and was about to pull out didi but Grace pulled me tighter and we came together.

I left her the memoirs of having my 'swimmers' in her. Grace opened the toilet door and told me to get lost. I was shock but went to the shower to clean up. Grace whispered to me through the door crack U are my slave and u listen to me, I will contact u. I had no choice but to comply I guess, to save the relationship I have with Jess. I felt that I was abused, while laying down back to Jess bed. It was a mix feeling of fun but more of guilt. I do not want to disappoint Jess but I do start to have feelings for her.

Morning came and I saw that Jess was not around and guess she might be in the toilet. I wore my boxers and saw Jess preparing breakfast with only her apron on. Imagine not wearing anything and only an apron on. Wow! Wat a turn on. I went to Jess, hug her from the back, drop down my boxers and we were standing doggy while she was stir frying some sausages. It was a great turn out as Jess was so horny I could feel lots of juices flowing out. Didi was so well lube with Jess juices and I could feel the floor start to feel slippery. I gave Jess my last burst of pumping and left my whole army of 'swimmers' in her. Jess switched off the fire not to burn the sausages but she have burned my sausage. :D

Cont....

Zapy
06-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Thank you for the encouraging PM bros and sis.

Thank you bro horny11 and mysterious bro/sis for the upss.

To the sis whom ask me about racial integration, It was difficult at first but further down the story you will realize that race is not an issue as both have needs. I will reply you in PM with contacts, maybe could 'advice' you more. :D

JiByeSlut
06-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Well written ...... please continue :)

Zapy
08-10-2015, 04:11 AM
I pulled out and did not manage to wear my boxers or clean up. Jess grab me and push me down on the dining chair. I was butt naked and there was Jess serving me eggs, toast and of course sausages. Yum Yum. I waited for Jess to start our breakfast and we had our breakfast butt naked. Haha! We finish our breakfast and had a final round on the dining table. Jess wanted to have sex everywhere, damn this girl. We showered together and went to school for our classes. Jess did not contact me that day and a few days after that but it was Grace who texted me the next day.

Grace: Slave, you are required to report to master.
Me: Who are you!!
Grace: F*** U! Come to meet me at **** hotel at 6 pm. MIA will be punished.
Me: Ok.

Damn, I was contemplating, should I or should i not. I do not want to strain my relationship with Jess. I went home by train and took my bike to **** hotel. Saw Grace at the entrance waving at me, park my bike and went over to her. Grace did not say anything and pulled my hands to the hotel check in counter. Overnight. That was what she told the counter. I was shock but was not prepared to for all this. Grace pulled me and we got into the lift, opened the room door and she took out a bag of stuff. Got a piece of blindfold and got me into it. I was trying to remove it and Grace hit me hard on the head. Cooperate and it will end faster.

I nod my head and my head was down all the way while i was strip naked by Grace. Grace got me up and into the shower with the blindfold. I was showered from my neck onward preventing the blindfold to be wet. I was dried up by Grace and was fed some bread and a drink of water. I felt dizzy and my whole body heated up after drinking. It was just plain water and not alcohol. I laid down on the bed and before my mind went shut, I heard footsteps and door closing. I felt so weak and the last thing I knew was that my hands and legs were tied to the edge of the bed.

Cont....

Dazzlers
08-10-2015, 05:35 AM
Nice update bro :D

PrinceCharles
08-10-2015, 07:11 AM
Really good write up, support

johnson526
08-10-2015, 10:30 AM
Bro, if need support, count me in to help her mum or ????. My also want to be the slave

Zapy
09-10-2015, 03:21 AM
Bro, if need support, count me in to help her mum or ????. My also want to be the slave

Bro, this happen years back. Number not active even if I give you. :o

Really good write up, support

PrinceCharles can I visit your Istana :D

thanks Dazzlers.

09-10-2015, 04:07 PM
Nice thread ..... :D

PrinceCharles
09-10-2015, 04:37 PM
also want to be the slave

How come bro :D

Zapy
09-10-2015, 11:54 PM
I was basically knocked out with something that Grace gave me. I was awaken by with a small movement on my tummy. I felt my body so weak but could felt that didi was rock hard and had its mine on its own. I felt that both my left and right had a person and there were 2 hands on my body. I knew Grace got another person. I was too shocked to try to break free. Hear a voice whispering to me and it was Grace. You felt anything? Grace was up on me riding hard but I was not feeling any form of excitement. The unknown person moved and proceed to give me a catbath. I was totally humiliated but there was not an opportunity to escape. Grace had a few orgasm and I could well feel it.

Grace laid down beside me panting hard. Thank you. The unknown person made her way up on me and I could feel the tightness went she insert into her wet pussy. I physically and mentally abuse by 2 person. I knew the other person was slightly smaller and lighter than Grace. The unknown person was a squirter and I could feel some wetness on my inner thigh. The other person had her fun too and laid down beside me. Grace pulled off the blindfold and there were darkness for a few moment.

I squirm my eyes and I could see Grace on my left and a lady on my right. It was shocking but I did not express anything out. Didi was left hard and I was puzzled as to why it was acting that way. I sense that the unknown lady was a bit younger than Grace as her skin was smoother. Grace took out a bottle of mineral water and fed me water to drink. I told her I need the toilet as I knew that is the only chance for me to counter and have my escape but I was totally wrong.

Cont....

FookPartner
10-10-2015, 01:13 AM
Well written TS ...... support x3 :D

silvermonkey
10-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Nicely written :)

Zapy
13-10-2015, 02:56 AM
Grace went to her bag and took out something. She kinda chain up didi with a mini handcuff and my legs too were chain up too. Grace unlock both handcuffs at my hands and told me to hop to the toilet. I had my hands free but didi was cuffs with a rope attached to it. Grace hold on to the end of the rope and was guiding me to the toilet. She said Leave the door open! I told her I need to have some privacy but Grace tug didi with the rope in her hands. I gave in to her and had a pee. I could see that Grace was standing at the toilet door by the reflection on the mirror. The unknown lady was flat on the bed I guess. Washed up and without hesitation Grace pulled hard on the rope. 2nd Round!

I was pushed down on the bed. I was feeling dizzy throughout and I knew something was not right. The unknown lady was not sleeping and again I was handcuffed but this time by the unknown lady. She went on top of me and rode me like there was no tomorrow. Squirt and squirt non stop. I tried to force myself to cum but I just could not with didi rock hard and having a mind of its own. The unknown lady was done and laid beside me introducing herself as Lily and she was a close friend of Grace. It was now Grace to ride me ad she too cummed countless times before laying down beside me. Now I am a sex slave to this 2 ladies. Lily said she was single and have never married but she does have a few boyfriends. I asked why she was doing this to me and she said that Grace was speaking highly of how she got a young boy to be her slave and she had never cummed that many times.

Thus, Lily propose the idea to Grace and to make sure that I was able to perform, she got some men energy booster which makes me felt weak but didi was standing hard. Grace was quiet and I sense that she might be sleeping. Lily took out the chains off didi and my legs and took out some something from her bag. It was something smaller and the next thing I felt was something up my ass. It was a painful feeling and Lily said that it was her fetish to have plugged some guys AH. I was feeling dirty but Lily told me that she will give me a present when everything is done. Lily told me that she have a few businesses which was passed down by her dad and she was too focus on her job that she forgot about having 'fun'.

Cont....

VigoCarpathian
13-10-2015, 04:18 AM
Very nice update bro ;)

Zapy
16-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Both Lily and Grace are flat and I sense that they are very tired. I knew I had to think of a way to escape but I just could not. I fell asleep and was awoken by the rays of sun from the windows. I sense didi was hard, guess it might be morning wood. Grace woke up and was fondling didi, she slid up to didi and rode hard and was making loud noises which woke Lily up too. Grace shivered and laid down on my body. After Lily was fully awake, she pushed Grace off didi and now it was her turn to reverse CG me. All this while didi was stiffed and there was no feeling of cumming. Both ladies had their fun and I realized that the butt plug was still in my AH.

After awhile, Grace went to the toilet followed by Lily. The butt plug was removed by Lily as I told her I need it to be removed as I wanted to use the toilet. Grace had room service and I was tied up the same like last night, but this time the cuffs was on the pipe as I needed to have some privacy in the toilet. When I was done I was again cuffs to the bed, I tried asking a few times but to no avail. Grace and Lily did not answer any of my questions. Breakfast came and both ladies had their robes on. I was still butt naked on the bed but I was made to sit up to take my breakfast. After we had finish our breakfast, Lily whispered to Grace and the next words were Last Round! Lily started and I felt that I wanted to cum, I told Lily and she was so high riding me that she does not care. I had cummed inside Lily and I could see that she was enjoying it. I felt that there was too much cum and it was the very 1st time the whole day.

Drips of cum drip as Lily pull out. Without wasting time, Grace went onto didi and sucked hard not wanting to waste any cum. She was slurping hard that make didi sensitive and starts to lay down. I knew if was the end and both ladies had their shower. They dressed up leaving me stranded with the cuffs on the bed. When they were done and about to leave, Lily threw me an envelope and Grace released 1 side of the cuffs. She threw the keys on the bed, I managed to got hold of the keys with my free hand and release the other from the cuffs. I laid down awhile before checking out the envelope that Lily gave me. It had money inside and it was quite abit for someone that age. I knew that the ladies had their fun and I was paid for it. I got everything up, had a long shower and leave the place.

Cont....

dinzmarck
16-10-2015, 10:42 PM
interesting bro.... camping for more

iBitch69
17-10-2015, 02:46 AM
camping too :)

Zapy
19-10-2015, 12:10 AM
It was a long ride home as I was thinking about what have happened and how dirty I felt. It was humiliating to receive cash after being abused by 2 ladies, but what the heck, what's done cannot be undone. I told myself to suck it up like a man and go on with life. I reach home and realize that I had a few messages and all were from Jess. She was asking if I am free as her mum will not be coming home. It was yesterday message and I did not bother much. It was coming to weekend and I skip class for a day to rest. Woke up to a text from Grace and she said to prepare myself on Sunday as she have got a nice place to unwind. I told her I do not want to go and she replied Watch out! I gave in and said OK!

It was Saturday and as per normal, Jess message me to ask me out. We went out for lunch, movies and dinner. Jess did not talk much during our 'date' and I sent her home after dinner. Jess was not her usual self and I felt that something was amiss. I went home to prepare myself for the next day and have my good night sleep. It was early morning when I was awoken by a text from Grace telling me. *** at =1pm, park your bike there and we will take the car. I acknowledged and went about my Sunday routine of jogging and some exercise. t was 11am when I reach home and had a small bite before hitting the shower. Got some normal wear and rode to the location.

I It was a big carpark and from there you can get to the nearby island. Park my bike and lit up a cigarette while waiting for Grace. I saw Grace car passing by and I could see Grace was driving. I received a text from Grace asking where am I and replied. I got in the car and there were a moment of silence throughout the journey. Grace drove to the nearby island and I knew she had book a nice place there. We reached, passed the carkeys to the valet and I could see that the valet guy is looking at me. Grace went to the front desk to get the keys and off we went up the lift. It was a long ride up the lift and I felt that I am just waiting to be abused again. I kept my cool as I know that I am now a sex slave to this lady and I should just keep it to myself.

Cont....

Bahamut84
19-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Maybe when enter the room, he get to see Jess inside? Maybe thats why Jess wasnt like her normal self during the date?

GoldenEgg
19-10-2015, 07:35 PM
pitching tent

JiByeClone
19-10-2015, 07:46 PM
Getting interesting ..... :)

LivinKevin
19-10-2015, 07:52 PM
A nice story, you gotta bonk some more. I want to hear some conservetive girl giving up on you. I like girls that are playing hard to get.

Zapy
20-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Maybe when enter the room, he get to see Jess inside? Maybe thats why Jess wasnt like her normal self during the date?

Maybe, maybe not, stay tune bro. Will update soon and the ending will be coming.

pitching tent

Thanks. Got permit? :D

Getting interesting ..... :)

Thanks. This will be the last story as I am concentrating on career.

JohnBoKKJ
20-10-2015, 12:19 AM
The effort is there, appreciate it :)

PrinceCharles
20-10-2015, 01:35 AM

Pealer
20-10-2015, 03:06 AM
Good stuff, support

HarryPotter1
21-10-2015, 04:31 AM
Good stuff, support

Agree !!! :D

BMW69
21-10-2015, 08:43 PM
This isn't about jess the poly girl anymore.

Zapy
22-10-2015, 04:06 AM
Story have to go out of topic a bit due to the fact that Jess was part of it somehow. Bear with me and you will find out why...

We reached the room that was shown on the room keycard holder. It was a nice room with a great view and there was a big bathtub as I went to the toilet to relieve myself. Grace said that we are expecting another person and that person knew me well. Grace told me to do her a strip dance and I complied. Was left with my boxers and Grace threw a thong at me signalling me to put it on. I turned around and put on the thong. It was tight and was catching hard on my balls. It turned on Grace and soon the doorbell was heard. It might be the person that we are expecting I guess. Grace told me to get in the toilet. I went in and close the door, and the main door open. It was room service and they had deliver some food I guess. Grace knock on the toilet door and told me that the line was clear and I can come out. I was surprised with champagne and there was some nice strawberries.

Grace pop open the champagne and pour me a drink. I told her I don't drink but she insisted. I took a quick gulp and soon I realize that my head was spinning like previously and I felt so warm. Didi started to stand to full attention uncontrollably and the thong was pulling hard up on the ass crack. I knew that Grace spike the drink and I was gonna be abused again. I tried to stay sober till the person that we were expecting came but the effect was too strong. I was flat on the bed and felt that I was strip off my thongs and at the same time I could hear the main door opening. I was rubbing hardon my eyes as it was dark in the room.I saw an image that look like Jess but I could not really make it up. Then came the person and her scent was too familiar too me and I knew I was wrong. It was Jess alright.

Jess went up whispering something that I could not register. I felt my hands and legs were spread open wide and of course tied off to the edges of the bed. Jess went out on me and I felt her smooth skin and the next thing I knew was I woke up to stickiness on my tummy. I could sense that Jess was lying down beside me. Fallen asleep, I was awoken by some pain on didi as I could see that Jess was reverse CG me and there was no one else in the room. Jess turned around and saw that I woke up and told me Goddbye!You were great. I knew something was not right. After a few shivers by Jess she laid down on my chest with didi rock hard in her. She told me the whole story of Lily and Grace. I was shocked and speechless. Jess told me this will be the last time and she wants me to satisfy her. Soon Jess had a shower got her clothes on and I was untied on 1 hand which makes her to escape. I knew this was the END and indeed it was the end. We never spoke and never met even when we pass each other in school. She treated me like I have never existed, which I get to know that Jess was a playgirl and she just need satisfaction and to tick off her list of guys.

THANKS, THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Zapy
26-12-2018, 08:54 AM
Haloo to All,

It has been 3 years and I came back to work in Singapore. Life is short, thus the decision to stay put in my beloved homeland.

More stories to come soon. Been saving it for the past 3 years.

vanuatu
26-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Well written ...... please continue

sexcision
26-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Thanks for bringing this up. Just wondering what’s the full story of grace and lily?

Zapy
26-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Thanks for bringing this up. Just wondering what’s the full story of grace and lily?

Thanks for the upzz. Lily and grace were never in contact again after that. Neither do I have an intent to contact them. They were friends as I was concerned. Will update new stories soon.

Zapy
26-12-2018, 11:03 AM
Well written ...... please continue

Thanks. There is no more continuation of the story.

LoweChat
26-12-2018, 11:14 AM
Really nice sharing, thanks bro.

healthyclub
26-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Haloo to All,

It has been 3 years and I came back to work in Singapore. Life is short, thus the decision to stay put in my beloved homeland.

More stories to come soon. Been saving it for the past 3 years.

Camping for more stories, thanks!! :)

evil_doct
03-01-2019, 07:22 AM
keep it coming :)

zulmani
03-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Well written story, hopefully there are more haha