PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Married Chinese Female FB (NSA)

WoShiMingXing
16-08-2015, 01:35 AM
My first attempt seeking female FB.

Seeking the rightful one...

Race = Chinese/Malay/Eurasian
Martial status: Married/Divorced/Separated
Looks = Average and above
Height = 1.62 m and below
Weight = 65 kg and below
Age = 25 to 40
Boobs = C and above
Body = Curvy n Nice to Cuddle

Non smoker please!

Personality:
Bubbly, cheerful, adventurous, fun loving & open

I'm a local chinese, currently in early thirties.
170cm / 75kg. Mr Nice Guy Look who drives.
Non smoker & causal drinker

PM me to find out more if you are keen .
I'm a friendly guy, hoping to find someone who is adventurous in the bedroom and open where we can talk about anything under the sun

Awaiting for the right one to appear...

WoShiMingXing
17-08-2015, 09:47 AM
Bumpz! Bumpz!

WoShiMingXing
18-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Upz for the day!

WoShiMingXing
19-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Bumpz for the day! :p

WoShiMingXing
20-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Upz! Upz! Upz! :)

masterwanker
21-08-2015, 09:15 PM
You not afraid of her hubby ???

vampangel
21-08-2015, 09:18 PM
You not afraid of her hubby ???

he's thinking with his small head
very soon he'll be in my world
Satan's World *wink*

HelloAngel
23-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Why you exclude Single women ah?

simple2kee
23-08-2015, 07:50 PM

probably he 猩猩 sees them as inexperienced for the job. :D

WoShiMingXing
26-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Bumpz! Bumpz!

WoShiMingXing
28-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Upz for the day!!!

178noobnoob
28-08-2015, 10:33 PM
Bump for you bro.
Hope you find yours soon.

arrow
30-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Maybe you can on wechat sometime if you lucky may get 1 of 2:D

iceage
30-08-2015, 03:53 PM

Becos TS thinks married woman easier to get free fuck with NSA. :)

masterwanker
30-08-2015, 08:31 PM

Married women no need commitment .

HelloAngel
30-08-2015, 10:24 PM

Wait till he meets a married woman who sticks to him n demands more. Esp if she is in an unhappy relationship with the current hubby. Heard, happened, messy n I had to be the mediator. :rolleyes:

CumExplorer
30-08-2015, 11:14 PM
married woman can teach ts how to sex :D

HelloAngel
30-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Most married woman prefer experience partner since they may not be getting their needs met at home. Need to juggle hb and family, where got time to teach TS about sex? :D next week sch hols, maybe TS got chance. I wish him luck! :cool:

WoShiMingXing
31-08-2015, 12:20 PM
I'm seriously honored to receive the care and concern from so many of the brothers and sisters here.

Personally, I'm married as well so married women is a personal preference. No prejudice to the rest of the women here.

Bumpz for the day! :)

WoShiMingXing
02-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Upz Upz!!!

B3ys
02-09-2015, 11:08 AM
That's what I'm thinking too

B3ys
02-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Maybe he think married woman are more horny than single
Woman. They are daring to try..

WoShiMingXing
05-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Bumpz for the day! ;)

secrets1
06-09-2015, 12:45 PM
So easy by posting ?

WoShiMingXing
09-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Bumpz! Bumpz!

Justfuckmelah08
10-09-2015, 09:11 AM
Why can't the choosing of marital status just be a pure personal preference? I mean, don't have to put down someone like that just because he prefers someone who's married? It's just like some ladies prefer guys who are attached as well. It's pretty much the same thing...

WoShiMingXing
14-09-2015, 01:04 AM
Why can't the choosing of marital status just be a pure personal preference? I mean, don't have to put down someone like that just because he prefers someone who's married? It's just like some ladies prefer guys who are attached as well. It's pretty much the same thing...

Upz! Thx for speaking up for me! ;)

WoShiMingXing
15-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Bumpz! Bumpz!

jasonzzz
16-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Bumpz! Bumpz! Best of luck

Hoping I will get one for myself too ;)

WoShiMingXing
18-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Bumpz for the night!!! :D

WoShiMingXing
02-08-2016, 11:15 AM
Bumpz! Bumpz! :)

ExBros
02-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Becos TS thinks married woman easier to get free fuck with NSA. :)

Maybe he think married woman are more horny than single
Woman. They are daring to try..

married woman can teach ts how to sex :D

Wait till he meets a married woman who sticks to him n demands more. Esp if she is in an unhappy relationship with the current hubby. Heard, happened, messy n I had to be the mediator. :rolleyes:

probably he 猩猩 sees them as inexperienced for the job. :D

Me guess it's all of the above...

WoShiMingXing
02-08-2016, 01:33 PM

Everyone has their own preferences... Thanks for taking the time to read my thread.

MaleHost
02-08-2016, 11:40 PM
Everyone has their own preferences... Thanks for taking the time to read my thread.

after you are married, i hope you do not mind others fucking your wife.

WoShiMingXing
03-08-2016, 12:20 AM
after you are married, i hope you do not mind others fucking your wife.

I'm already married. Only when u are married then u will understand y its better to get married women as FBs rather than single ladies.

MaleHost
03-08-2016, 05:56 AM
I'm already married. Only when u are married then u will understand y its better to get married women as FBs rather than single ladies.

do you mind your wife having FB? the bros here can help.

WoShiMingXing
03-08-2016, 08:22 AM
do you mind your wife having FB? the bros here can help.

I have a spouse that can't be touched. If she has a fb, then its clear that she's still a normal human being that have needs like everyone else does. But it will only prove that she doesn't love me anymore as her spouse, hence she don't allow me to touch her. Does that ans your qns?

lovelyboy
03-08-2016, 11:50 PM

Lovelyboy up you back 11 pts.

MaleHost
04-08-2016, 03:09 AM
I have a spouse that can't be touched. If she has a fb, then its clear that she's still a normal human being that have needs like everyone else does. But it will only prove that she doesn't love me anymore as her spouse, hence she don't allow me to touch her. Does that ans your qns?

if she has fb and you get to know it, is divorce the way to go?

WoShiMingXing
04-08-2016, 08:30 AM
if she has fb and you get to know it, is divorce the way to go?

The reason for divorce is when she don't love me anymore, not because she has a fb. For my situation, its not just a problem of I don't give her enough intimacy but more of she rather others touch her instead of her own husband if she do have a fb behind my back. Guess its alittle too tough for you to understand if you are still single.

Anyway, thanks once again for showing interest in my thread. Wish you have a good day ahead. :)

MaleHost
04-08-2016, 09:55 AM
The reason for divorce is when she don't love me anymore, not because she has a fb. For my situation, its not just a problem of I don't give her enough intimacy but more of she rather others touch her instead of her own husband if she do have a fb behind my back. Guess its alittle too tough for you to understand if you are still single.

Anyway, thanks once again for showing interest in my thread. Wish you have a good day ahead. :)

what i cannot understand is something else, you got it totally wrong. you have an unhappy marriage, so be it, why must you go out making it tough for other bros by finding married fb? unless you have an axe to grind, you are purposely out to spoil other marriages. be careful that the axe you grind until very sharp end up turning around to chop you.

if you have no axe to grind, need not specially target married women. it is not my interest in your thread, in fact i find your thread disgusting, but glad that i have your attention now, and I would advise you to stop your disgusting behaviour.

WoShiMingXing
04-08-2016, 02:41 PM
what i cannot understand is something else, you got it totally wrong. you have an unhappy marriage, so be it, why must you go out making it tough for other bros by finding married fb? unless you have an axe to grind, you are purposely out to spoil other marriages. be careful that the axe you grind until very sharp end up turning around to chop you.

if you have no axe to grind, need not specially target married women. it is not my interest in your thread, in fact i find your thread disgusting, but glad that i have your attention now, and I would advise you to stop your disgusting behaviour.

Bro, guess u gotten it all wrong... Finding a fb is a norm here, whereas married women is just a perference. Same like bros looking for mums to bang, preggies, golden showers, bdsm, MILFs etc. Its just a personal perference. So please spare me your grinding axe theory which I don't understand either.

Its nv my intention to break anyone's marriage jus because i had an unhappy marriage. Had a fair share of adventures on my end and personally married women know their limits better so think u should just chill and don't bother about understanding me. Anyway guess we have done enough talking here and its really pointless and meaningless to explain to someone who's not in the same frequency.

U have your right to have your own thoughts but think u should just stay out of my thread since we can't see eye to eye and hope u can stop flooding my thread with unneccessary comments.

Wishing u good luck! No hard feelings ok? :)

MaleHost
04-08-2016, 06:43 PM
Bro, guess u gotten it all wrong... Finding a fb is a norm here, whereas married women is just a perference. Same like bros looking for mums to bang, preggies, golden showers, bdsm, MILFs etc. Its just a personal perference. So please spare me your grinding axe theory which I don't understand either.

Its nv my intention to break anyone's marriage jus because i had an unhappy marriage. Had a fair share of adventures on my end and personally married women know their limits better so think u should just chill and don't bother about understanding me. Anyway guess we have done enough talking here and its really pointless and meaningless to explain to someone who's not in the same frequency.

U have your right to have your own thoughts but think u should just stay out of my thread since we can't see eye to eye and hope u can stop flooding my thread with unneccessary comments.

Wishing u good luck! No hard feelings ok? :)

ok, my last comments. i cannot stop you if you insist on it being your preference. so if her husband found out and his preference is to knock a hole in your head using an ice pick i guess you have to be chill about it too.

yes, we are indeed different frequency, you can justify anything as preference, even rape and incest if you want. enjoy your preference while you still can, until some angry husband decide to take justice into his own hands.

WoShiMingXing
04-08-2016, 11:56 PM
ok, my last comments. i cannot stop you if you insist on it being your preference. so if her husband found out and his preference is to knock a hole in your head using an ice pick i guess you have to be chill about it too.

yes, we are indeed different frequency, you can justify anything as preference, even rape and incest if you want. enjoy your preference while you still can, until some angry husband decide to take justice into his own hands.

Sincerely appreciate your concern about my safety but guess what u fear may not apply only to married women, what about women with bfs who are crazy and will take justice into their own hands too?

Looking for FBs comes with a risk all along, nobody really speaks the truth about their backgrounds and actual life. So everyone here just have to be extra careful on their own. When something is not right, u just have to ensure your own safety first and run far far away.

Last but not least, are u suggesting that only single and available people then can be fbs? Guess its a grey area whereby there's no right and no wrong. Thanks once again for the gentle reminder. Cheers!