PDA

View Full Version : Cultured, sweet and friendly, well-dressed 24yr PRC

japavstar
15-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Seems like some days (or rather nights), the perfect (or almost) gem will appear before you, and you know you have made the right decision because you had listened to your heart. (instead of marking her down in points)

First saw her at Hotel Brightstar. She was pretty enough and dressed very well. (those you normally see in KTVs instead of prowling on the streets). Was initially undecided on approaching her, thought she looks more like belonging to the category of expensive/bad-attitude bitches...(aka golden triangle girls, good to see-bad to eat)

Anyway, tracked back and just decided to pop the standard questions. Was quite impressed by
1) her voice - very soft and mild
2) her un-bitchiness in terms & conditions, $60 and 1 hour
3) her dress sense again, pretty dress. Definitely not those dress-to-kill whore-wear.
In a word "有文化" (got culture)

Anyway, I really dunno how to write this FR so put it this way. If a boobs-lover like me will want to take the chance and punt on a A-cupper, she must be have something special above the sea and noise of china PRCs yelling "qu bu qu". Point to note though, her legs/ass is a bit flabby but overall definitely not fat.

Interested bro, PM me. Usual no-newbie rules apply....sorry...really want to pass her genuine business only and don't want her to risk standing out on the streets.

Else you can hang around the lorong 23 kpt and try you luck in spotting a cute-sweet-well-dressed PRC. (The only young PRC among the aunties/MILF that normally hang out in that KPT)

kuching
16-06-2006, 09:47 AM
i am interested pls pm me her contact tks

seX-men
18-06-2006, 02:18 AM
Pm me please :D hahaha

laoren50
18-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Wah !said until so good and tempting, like hooker of the lost ark, but neh neh A-, must camp n see.:p

titts82002
18-06-2006, 04:42 PM
actually some of the prcs were
educated up to high school, so even had businesses before, kan guo da chang mian..

by the way, bro japavstar.. another strong find!!..
hahhaha,,
titts

hotdick69
18-06-2006, 05:02 PM
wah bro japavstar wah didnt notice leh..... me at Lor 23 KPT often after my fruit dinner..... i think need to really open my eyes liao..........:D

seX-men
18-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi,

First of all, thanks to bro japavstar!

Managed to get her last night. Indeed, she dressed well, and looks like those working in KTV. Her voice can really melt your heart, especially her moan, make me cum shoot earlier :(

Looks: 7.5/10
boobs: A
FJ: 8/10
BJ:7/10
attitude:Friendly, playful with gf feeling
rtf: YES!

Paladine
19-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Hi bros,

Managed to meet up with her last night here is a short FR to summarize my session with her.

A very chatty and playful lady. Once you can break the ice with her, she will make sure you have a great time.

Name: Since threadstarter did not disclose, I will not too.
Looks: 7.0 / 10 ( quite an amount of make up , nice perfume smell)
Body: 6.5 /10 ( Baby fats, est. 1.60m, 50~53Kg, A cup)
Frenching: 7.0 / 10 ( Passionate kissing, no bad smell)
Catbath: 7.0 / 10 (Takes her time)
BBBJ: 5.0 /10 ( Sufficient suction and licking, but too short)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Reponsive, supported by soft moans and panting)
Attitude: 8.0/10 (Very friendly and playful girl, really service with a smile and very accomodating)
RTF: Yes ( I would say for $60, you get showering with her+BBBJ+FJ+frenching, its really a good deal)
Damages: $60+$20 tips

Lastly, Big thanks for bro japavstar for introducing such a Gem :D

CIM1011
19-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Really must hats off to you, bro Paladine! Jeez man, even I lost count of the number of FRs on PRCs that you're already written! You're really a hardcore PRC cheongster, man. Salute! You've just joined CIM1011's commando list :D :D
Managed to meet up with her last night here is a short FR to summarize my session with her.

Paladine
19-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Really must hats off to you, bro Paladine! Jeez man, even I lost count of the number of FRs on PRCs that you're already written! You're really a hardcore PRC cheongster, man. Salute! You've just joined CIM1011's commando list :D

Haha I take that as a compliment bro. this lady also mentioned that she can intro me her friends for tarma or even foursome (3 vs 1) ... Maybe you can join me too :D

japavstar
19-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the FRs...

She is really a nice, friendly and courteous girl (always tell me,
"man man lai, fan zheng wo you shi jian"/ "slowly don't have to rush, since I got time")

titts82002
20-06-2006, 04:02 AM
"man man lai, fan zheng wo you shi jian"/ "slowly don't have to rush, since I got time")
agree with you, with this comments and assurrance. like me, engine starts 'slow' one would love to have them as companion..
:)
titts

CIM1011
20-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Mai tu liao! Bro japavstar, you have PM! :D

tzr250sg
22-06-2006, 10:00 AM
many thanks to Bro Japastar.

Managed to get her yesterday after almost 1 and half hour wait. Indeed, she dressed well, and looks like those working in KTV. Her voice can really melt your heart, especially her moan, make me cum shoot earlier

Looks: 7.5/10
boobs: A
FJ: 8/10
BBBJ:7/10
attitude:Friendly, playful with gf feeling
rtf: YES!

dirtymonk82
22-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Looks like alot of bro here like well dress ladies

japavstar
25-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Thanks for all the feedback...seems like her business is not too bad

I saw her "sister" too, good figured late twenties laochiou, dress like a local you see around the neighbourhood with no heavy-makeup.

Wonder if that is the one she talking about for tarma....lol

gniwgonwk
25-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the FRs...

She is really a nice, friendly and courteous girl (always tell me,

Hey Bro!
Thks for the contact! She ask for to "man man lai" but ask me why so long ... ;)
Anyway, her business is pretty good... even whilst on the way to the room already received 2 / 3 calls, but as I was to be her last customer for the nite she told them she was too tired!
Overall, she is a nice friendly lady ... good experience.

Looks: 5.0 / 10 (i prefer SYT)
Body: 6.5 /10 (A cup unique nips)
Frenching: never try
Catbath: 7.0 / 10
BBBJ: 5.0 /10 (Sufficient suction and licking, but too short)
FJ: 7.0/10 (Reponsive, supported by soft moans and panting)
Attitude: 9.0/10 (Very friendly and chatty)
RTF: Maybe

CIM1011
26-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Thanks bro Japavstar for the contact! Since nobody has revealed her name, I shall not be the first one. But I definitely won't be the last one to say to one and all, this is one fine geml!

Arranged to pick her from her home, a condo in Siglap area. When she walked out, my heart really melted. Her fine brown sparkled under the soft noon sun and her half-revealed bosum glowed with the fairness of her skin.

She walked towards my car and all the time I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is not beautiful, but she looked so ethereal and desirable in that instant while walking towards me, that i was breathless. She has a kind and honest look, with open eyes and a sincere smile. After so many of those a dime a dozen PRC empty vessels and cunning foxes, you can imagine what a rare find I consider her to be.

Took a moment to close my eyes and enjoy her nice fresh smell when she entered my car. She has just woke up and is freshly showered, and her hair is still wet because she didn't have the heart to keep me waiting. I just love the priceless smell of a freshly showered young girl, early in the day. That moment ends all further cerebral functions, and it is time to get carnal. Cheong-ded all the way to Changi 81, with a busy right hand on the steering and a busy left hand inside her blouse.

Laid down on bed and smoked, and asked her to stand on the bed, between my legs, and take off her clothes piece by piece. Enjoyed my own personal strip-tease show. Her body is OK, not exactly plump, but not bone skinny either. Nice smooth skin, fair and nice. But not those soft and baby-pink type like Chun Lan though! No matter. What's beckoning is between the thighs. But wait.... CIM1011's SOP includes a BJ that's to last as long as his cigarette lasts. So on goes the cap and she starts sucking my dick just the way I like. Deepthroats alternating with tongue flicks and ball licks. She doesn't really need to be told what to do. What a good thing.

I enjoyed the BJ so much that I lighted a second cigarette and then busied my right hand fingering her and exploring her tight insides. Ok, couldn't stand it anymore, asked her to ride me. Action slowly picked up pace, because I am a slow engine starter too. Took a slight pause in the middle of all the frenzied pumping, and took some pics of her nice pussy, which has relaxed and opened up nicely now. Her lovely white juices were all over my condom too, and I smeared them around the pussy for the photo-shoot. Too bad, doesn't seem to come out in the photo. Fingered her for some more, and spread them around her pussy. Took a few pics but still doesn't show up in pix. Ok nevermind, interlude is over, back to pumping action. She's moaning for me to come back inside her, cos she feels so good. I believe her, cos she's quivering when I played with her pussy during the interlude and her juices are all over the place.

Not long after getting back to action, I started feeling her throbbing and I knew she has come, for her upward thrusts were also strong and rhythmatic just before she climaxed. Let her rest for a little, and i gently glided in and out of her till I exploded in orgasm too. We both laid and cuddled for a long time, well spent and thoroughly satisfied.

She's a nice honest girl who opened up to me and told me many things, including an upcoming event with one of the bros here (which left me so jealous that I made her promise to do with me too :D )

Share a pic of her here. With bro Japavstar's permission, I'll post the rest in Private Forum.
http://img106.imagevenue.com/loc170/th_02517_Image016.jpg (http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc170&image=02517_Image016.jpg)

Thanks again to Bro Japavstar for a good find and selfless sharing in SBF. She's a gem!

badboy8100
26-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Bro i m intrested can pm me her contact

titts82002
26-06-2006, 10:18 PM
solid bro cim1011,
when I saw your sms FRs, I alreadi wet wet.. hahaha...
great thanks for sharing..
now i see them in words..

heatingup
26-06-2006, 11:51 PM
bro cim1011,

your steamy FR made me want to leap from HJ-only into FJ :D

Rof|maoxz
28-06-2006, 01:47 AM
solid bro cim1011,
when I saw your sms FRs, I alreadi wet wet.. hahaha...
great thanks for sharing..
now i see them in words..

She definitely entering into the good-looking MILF level. But too bad....

CIM1011
28-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Share a pic of her here. With bro Japavstar's permission, I'll post the rest in Private Forum.

Yo bros, I won't be posting any more of her pics :D Don't PM me to ask for her pics either.

hotdick69
28-06-2006, 01:03 PM
bro japavstar..... me want to try leh.... now the TN at lor 23 close liao.... me not chance to recce lor 23..... can pass me :D

scoobygong
28-06-2006, 07:43 PM
bro you got mail from me.

titts82002
28-06-2006, 09:52 PM
She definitely entering into the good-looking MILF level. But too bad.

Master Rofl,
in chinese, we call this 'fu bi', it means you are halfway writing or planning something, but yet to reveal...
hahaha... too bad on what huh ?

titts

Rof|maoxz
29-06-2006, 02:41 AM
Master Rofl,
in chinese, we call this 'fu bi', it means you are halfway writing or planning something, but yet to reveal...
hahaha... too bad on what huh ?

titts

Sorie, I have to forgo her for awhile. Keke~

issaac72
29-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Good day. Can pm me her contact?. Thanks a million.

japavstar
01-07-2006, 03:33 AM
I saw her again between L23 and L21, while walking around and waiting for the football match at 11pm.

Still same cutesy voice and "tia-tia" attitude....she just came back from Malaysia and will be here for another 10+ days. Hope she will be safe until she returns home....

CIM1011
05-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Sorie, I have to forgo her for awhile. Keke~

Yo master Rof.... mai tu liao! This girl really worth bonking! I'll vouch for it. I had such a good session. 10 times better than Kelly :D :D Hurry up before she leaves us for good! This girl really service A1.

pict77
05-07-2006, 04:12 PM
bro japavstar can share her contact thanks

Kyser Soze
06-07-2006, 08:13 PM
Thanks bro japavstar for the contact! Tried her days ago, I find her quite soft spoken. She's not very pretty but with looks that glow over time. I would say that she did not quite give me the feeling that I'm doing a FL, a very accomodating lady. To sum up, she's just good. Here's my short & comprehensive FR:

Looks: 6.5/10 (on the upper average scale)
Body: 6.5/10 (Boobs a tad small, but overall package is still ok)
Fingering: Some moisture, not very wet
Catbath: 7/10
BJ: 6/10 (She capped me already before I say I want a BBBJ :o)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Accomodating, allow me a few positions, before I cummed on her tummy)
Attitude: 9/10 (Soft spoken lady. Very nice to talk to)
RTF: If she wants to return. She's still undecided, according to her.

japavstar
25-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Hi all bros who miss this gem,

She is back....still using the same number.

She came with another friend this time also. Looks around mid-20s, delicious with B+ boobs. The friend used to work at KTV also the last time she was here.

They are ok with tarma@$120....hmmmm.

japavstar
27-08-2006, 12:19 AM
I saw her again at her usual kpt area(L23-L25).

She had put on a bit of flesh since going back....but she says will slim down very easily when she is in singapore due to all the "work",.hahhaaha

http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=08758_scg_att_122_351lo.jpg

Ah Dac
27-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Nice pic out there!!

Cheers!!

I saw her again at her usual kpt area(L23-L25).

She had put on a bit of flesh since going back....but she says will slim down very easily when she is in singapore due to all the "work",.hahhaaha

http://img17.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=08758_scg_att_122_351lo.jpg

tinalam
27-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Really apprecitate it if any bro can pm her no to me. :D

CIM1011
28-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the update from bro Japavstar! She's really a very nice FL! Nice personality and warm person. Will RTF once I got the time!

Pokimon1
29-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Thanks to brother japavstar who gave me the contact.
Tried her this afternoon, but it seems that the FL I tried does not fit the description given.

First, she told me that she only arrived on 24th August.

Second, her voice is rather rough and loud.
The way she dressed does not appear to me as "cultured"

I would describe her an "Ah Lian" type.

Service: 4/10 - no catbath; quick shower just to clean my didi

No BBBJ, only BJ (6/10)

French: just a little 5/10

Tits: A-cup, big nips.

FJ: 5/10... keeps calling me Bao bei... very fake moaning

Cunt: quite tight... managed to get one finger in only (quite wet)

Plus point: Very cheerful, chatty and likes to joke.

Negative point: No rush during fuck-time but as soon as I shot my load, she went to the bathroom to clean-up and after 5 minutes says she has to leave. (sian)

RTF: No

Damage: $60 + $10 tip + room + condom.

Conclusion: Maybe she and I don't click; maybe different with other brothers.

japavstar
29-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Yo bro Pokimon,

Just to be objective, I am quite sure this is the same girl we have all enjoyed. Yes she arrived on 24th august, this is her second visit. As in your case, I think she normally do not dress up/makeup in the afternoon. And with her golden hair and pants, really a bit ahlian-ish.

When she wears her sweet dresses and accessories at night, she really looks quite different. (once she was wearing some fake diamond tiara....lol)

I guess it could be a combination of bad timing and clicking.
(I think she was trying to arrange some visa-run stuff for her girlfriend this afternoon)

Pokimon1
30-08-2006, 09:22 AM
I guess it could be a combination of bad timing and clicking.
(I think she was trying to arrange some visa-run stuff for her girlfriend this afternoon)[/QUOTE]

No problem bro. This is just a case of one man's meat another man's poison.

Anyway, I did give her a tip: Normally I would tip $20.00 but in this case only gave her $10.00

Let me know if you have any new "lobang" to share. I upped you already.:D