PDA

View Full Version : HC Orchard Rd

Ronin001
15-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Hi,

New to this forum, and will be in singapore soon. Just trying to gather info on any HC's on Orchard rd, which one's are worth visiting, the damage done etc.

Tried searching, but only names of HC's come up and i have no idea where they are!

Thanks.

Rof|maoxz
15-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Hi,

New to this forum, and will be in singapore soon. Just trying to gather info on any HC's on Orchard rd, which one's are worth visiting, the damage done etc.

Tried searching, but only names of HC's come up and i have no idea where they are!

Thanks.

Try searching harder, far east plaza, orchard plaza for example. :)

laoren50
15-06-2006, 08:43 PM
my fravourite is Holiday Inn Park view.:p

Firestarter
16-06-2006, 04:30 AM
my fravourite is Holiday Inn Park view.:p

That one good meh? Any FR?

laoren50
17-06-2006, 12:09 PM
That one good meh? Any FR?
Last time very good don't know now lah, mayb you can try:D

sianren
17-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Where else to search ? Of Course Orchard Hotel at Orchard Road.....nice HC, cozy spacious and Babe to choose...hehe

Cheers

TitsInc
17-06-2006, 11:44 PM
Bro my 1st posting..care to share more on this HC?

icarus1964
18-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Bros

There's a TN at Orchard Plaza 2nd floor. 2, actually, one with 2 girls opposite escalator, the other is a thai joint with more girls. I walk past the 2 girls (1 chinese, 1 malay), the chinese one pull me in. Body quite good but old lah, about 30 i think.

Si beh kui, $40 for 30 min session, then she offer FBHJ at $200. I said no lah, she kept pushing. dun try if you are the type who give in to pressure, bros.

icarus1964
18-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Bros

There's a TN at Orchard Plaza 2nd floor. 2, actually, one with 2 girls opposite escalator, the other is a thai joint with more girls. I walk past the 2 girls (1 chinese, 1 malay), the chinese one pull me in. Body quite good but old lah, about 30 i think.

Si beh kui, $40 for 30 min session, then she offer FBHJ at $200. I said no lah, she kept pushing. dun try if you are the type who give in to pressure, bros.

saint
21-06-2006, 07:35 PM
You can try going to Aiko HC (67341661) at Tanglin Shopping Centre or Premier HC (67381123) at Pacific Plaza.

BLseven
30-09-2006, 11:51 PM
Hi Bro,

maybe you can help by listing down what you looking for in terms of the facilities you expect or the kind of girls you like?

then its easier to give you recmd. personally i often go Aiko, u let me know your dream HC girl and i'll try to recmd one that suits u.

cheers:)

michong
01-10-2006, 03:32 PM
That is a so-called high class HC -> World Spa... Can try..

Optimus_Prime
01-10-2006, 04:00 PM
All the HCs in orchard...click on the link for the address.

Aiko HC

Leisure Life HC

Nice HC

Orchard Exec HC

Sanctuary HC

World Spa HC

Parkview HC

Grand HC

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49758

doomday123
15-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Bros

Went to Orchard Plaza on Saturady night. At the 2nd level, see 2 girls in Lisa Massage. But wat attract me is the mid 30 MILF next to Lisa Massage. I am not sure is it under Lisa Massage also. She really had a best figure.

Wow, I really cannot tahan, go to atm & draw money. Came back & asked her how much is 1 hr massage. She say $70 ??? Wow, I look at the price & reject her straight away.

Really quite doubtful about the price. Anybody try it ?

Bayleaf
15-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Went to Cheng Du Restaurant last week, saw there's a HC at Hotel Grand Central, any bros know wat's the name of the thread to this HC? Any good lobang here?

doomday123
15-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Went to Cheng Du Restaurant last week, saw there's a HC at Hotel Grand Central, any bros know wat's the name of the thread to this HC? Any good lobang here?

Below is the link to discussion thread :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=6985

Quite quiet nowaday for Hotel Grand Central.

pig40
15-10-2006, 05:17 PM
can try the foot massage at level one near information counter. one side face meridien while the other face the security counter. Ben Cao Zhu Liao (Herbal Beauty Care).

wonderz
08-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Went to Orchard Plaza on Saturady night. At the 2nd level, see 2 girls in Lisa Massage. But wat attract me is the mid 30 MILF next to Lisa Massage. I am not sure is it under Lisa Massage also. She really had a best figure.

Wow, I really cannot tahan, go to atm & draw money. Came back & asked her how much is 1 hr massage. She say $70 ??? Wow, I look at the price & reject her straight away.

Really quite doubtful about the price. Anybody try it ?

yup, they charge $70 for 1hr massage and $40 for half an hour massage. The pricing for "others" offered at this joint is sky high, to me definitely not worth it.

TheHappyMondays
09-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Bros

Yes, everything at Orchard Road, all expansive ones, not only massage, dicos, pubs, foods, drinks, clothes, shoppings, hotels, houses, etc ..... better it to go heartlander type of place better. :)

Norris
09-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Yes, everything at Orchard Road, all expansive ones, not only massage, dicos, pubs, foods, drinks, clothes, shoppings, hotels, houses, etc ..... better it to go heartlander type of place better. :)

Absolutely... someone has to pay the rent :(

For all bros info, i was at lucky plaza just an hr ago for lunch. Saw a msg place. Inside only one woman - did't see her face tho. However the shop is facing Orchard road (along the same row of shops as the Post Office at lvl 2). I believe it is a new shop. Look extremely Fly by nite...

Maybe some one has been there b4?

scooper
10-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Walked past World Spa in 2nd floor of Orchard Hotel Shopping Alley - older gal tried to pull me in - did not find any FR on this place. Anybody could share experience?

UndeadOrc
10-11-2006, 08:19 PM
imo, orchard rd HCs are rip offs..

take the mrt or bus to bugis, it isnt far.. about ten to five mins ride.

HCs there have better service and gals.. cheaper too.

Strawberrycake
26-08-2023, 01:13 AM
imo, orchard rd HCs are rip offs..

take the mrt or bus to bugis, it isnt far.. about ten to five mins ride.

HCs there have better service and gals.. cheaper too.

Where got better deals, please share bro