PDA

View Full Version : Kiss Me, Tease Me, Undress Me

san68
14-06-2006, 12:53 PM
She came without a sound unknownly looking for her best buddy honey and guess what she told honey??? she is horny and eager to serve bros here...but only for a few days.....:eek:

Candy (TG)
1.60metres
34b-24-36
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look
130/2/90

Tarma also available with honey!!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

Happywheel
14-06-2006, 02:29 PM
She came without a sound unknownly looking for her best buddy honey and guess what she told honey??? she is horny and eager to serve bros here...but only for a few days.....:eek:

Candy (TG)
1.60metres
34b-24-36
BBBJ, CIM
CFM look
130/2/90

Tarma also available with honey!!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

She look very familiar....ever work for Samster Poompoom?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=54886

san68
14-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Yes bro.....She is back after taking a short rest and recharge fully for the 'world cup'......
She,best friend with honey also so bro,should 100% try tarma...hehe...2 gd friends serving together!:p

yleong99
14-06-2006, 03:02 PM
OMG!!

Another chio bu!!

:D :D

wahliew_28
14-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Last time's NONG NAM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S BACK~!!!!!!!!!!

I'm her biggest fan.....~!!!! Damn seeing her pics just made me damn excited all over again~!!! WOOOOOO~!!!! Shit man... hope my pay arrives soon...

Songsong77
14-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Wa lau! See the pics my cock steam straightaway! Can convince her to stay until end of the month? Now low on Vit M and need to wait for pay day la. Bro San68, can talk to her to stay longer?

poompoom
14-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Yes bro.....She is back after taking a short rest and recharge fully for the 'world cup'......
She,best friend with honey also so bro,should 100% try tarma...hehe...2 gd friends serving together!:p
u again trying to do funny thing liao. dun u noe there is a fucking agreement? knnccb.:mad:

san68
14-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Bro Win,I not trying to be funny.....candy came over on her own account.....u dun believe,can always check with her...dun be angry,we r only trying to make a living here....no point,getting angry......i dun steal yr gals.....dun worry,it is a gentleman world,bro...i got lobang,will always look for u!

grant
14-06-2006, 10:50 PM
omg, nong nam is back.. she is my first booking from my FL life..
sweet memories

san68
14-06-2006, 11:31 PM
For Bros who want to post FR on Honey plz post her instead of the thread(Horney Honey CFM)I dun want any bros to miss out on these 2 great gals!:)

poompoom
14-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Bro Win,I not trying to be funny.....candy came over on her own account.....u dun believe,can always check with her...dun be angry,we r only trying to make a living here....no point,getting angry......i dun steal yr gals.....dun worry,it is a gentleman world,bro...i got lobang,will always look for u!

u jolly well know the 2 girls were from me, and now you talk about being gentleman? even the girls have more balls than you by calling me up.

you want to play dirty with me? can. make sure you are up for it.

i work hard to source girls for my regulars, not to have them stolen by balls-less leechers like you.

all thanks to you, i will be watching cheongsters who support this ungentlemanly conduct here very closely.

I am very sorry to all cheongsters, my hand are forced here.

pokpoklok
15-06-2006, 12:06 AM
bro win, dun worry i will support u...i tot of arranging with him his gal Candy who is nong nam last time i got from u but now i will boycott him.... i agree wif u.....

wahliew_28
15-06-2006, 12:34 AM
all thanks to you, i will be watching cheongsters who support this ungentlemanly conduct here very closely.

I am very sorry to all cheongsters, my hand are forced here.

whow whow whow... wats going on??? so how now...? are we cheongsters gonna be caught in between??? cos we seriously have no idea wats going on here man...:( and its not a good feeling at all to be caught in between either... someone advise?

asdfghjkl
15-06-2006, 01:10 AM
See the pics my cock steam straightaway!

wa ma de, me too.. really steamy man! :cool:

jdi813
15-06-2006, 08:18 AM
thought she looked familiar ...

fantasyworld
15-06-2006, 08:32 AM
Halo Bro,

i'm interested in her. Just PM you already. :)

poompoom
15-06-2006, 01:53 PM
for those who have deduct my pts n call me name, pls lar, got balls n leave down name lar.

Bonniesan
15-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Bro San, Its not wrong since the gal come to you personally, but if you know she's WIN's ex gals, you still do it. That's morally VERY wrong. I've met other operators' ex gals, but once I know, I turned them down.

If you want to run your business in this way, well, I don't see why I should honour you as a competitor anymore. You shall see in time what will happen. Don't blame me then......

As for my group members, your support is wanted. Supporting his thread means opting out of my group

poompoom
15-06-2006, 02:10 PM
As for my group members, your support is wanted. Supporting his thread means opting out of my group
same here.

Bonniesan
15-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Bro who just zapped me, give me your name. I promise to up you back. I've never been zap since. You're first.

viceman
15-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Bro San, Its not wrong since the gal come to you personally, but if you know she's WIN's ex gals, you still do it. That's morally VERY wrong. I've met other operators' ex gals, but once I know, I turned them down.

If you want to run your business in this way, well, I don't see why I should honour you as a competitor anymore. You shall see in time what will happen. Don't blame me then......

What you say is right! Juz upped you... VM

hthderrick
15-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Deleted Message

san68
15-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Dear Bro,I dun know why Bro Bonniesan want to come into this as well.Maybe u r under Bro Win.I dun know.From my point of view,is that we r all making living here.If any of the bros get into any problem because u unhappy,does it mean all the BROS here who want to enjoy gals must report to u first.....some one zap me also and plz let me know......I hope that all the seniors bros can judge this by being netural.....Bro Win and Bonnie,i dun mean to bring war to the forum so i keep my balls at home....All this things u said,the most happy is AV people.Think about that!Or why not,u find gals for all OKT here and we pay u the agent's money instead....then we become the agents for u.....I will not ban my supporters from supporting u,i just want them to be able to find gd gals with gd service......Agreed for all cheongster!

zeolous
15-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Of course Bonnie san is in cahoots with Win lor. They combine force to make their market bigger.

I personnally feel whether the gals go to whose stable, it does not matters...

How about everyone bombard Leo's gal and in the end take the gal because they say they are goot OKT?

I feel the gal have the choice whether whom she believes to work with and come to your senses, maybe you 2 makan the money too much while bro San treat and pay them better?????

To each his own... Winner is King, Loser try harder to improve on your business....

I hate People like you 2 guys threathening and without using heads for business..... Espiecially.... Support San = OUT OF MY GROUP

I will certainly ban to patronised business as well as all my friends too.

Sad to hear you 2 Idiot OKT making such a childish remarks.... You think you 2 OKT can conquer Singapore market? Dream on.... More OKT will come and people like you, cannot make business here because>>>>>>>

NO BRAINS FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!!

zeolous
15-06-2006, 04:50 PM
To add on 1 goot point.....

Look at San's price....

Its goot for us consumer is'nt it....

More competition...... more better rates.... more discounts...

Y not?

angie II
15-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Oh NOoooooo.. bro WIN... look at wad u've done... to think dat i was ur staunch supporter & even defended u wen ppl r claiming u 2 be Acidburn.. now having made ur posts here on bro san68 thread, u have blown up the matter urself!

I have said b4 dat such matters shud be discussed & settled discreetly via PM.. but by making ur posts open here u have actually shown 2 bros u r a big bully. U know as ur supporter i feel sia-suay u know.. how 2 defend u now? Wad agreement between u & bro san68 had is confidential but.. but.. 2 display ur supremacy here in sbf TG market with ur open post is definitely not a good sight 4 all here 2 c not 2 mention its no good 4 ur image too.

Supporters of bro poompoom, sis bonniesan & san68.. pls do not declare war here.. i know u all wan the cheapest, prettiest, good svc & performance girls right? do wad & every cheongster will do.. book ur slots with ur favourite okts or DIY PCC :rolleyes: Please.. please.. i cannot take dis forum's FL DOME politics anymore! Wait... i remembered SamEdAce said FL Dome shud be called OKT Dome.. :rolleyes:

poompoom
15-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Dear Bro,I dun know why Bro Bonniesan want to come into this as well.Maybe u r under Bro Win.I dun know.From my point of view,is that we r all making living here.If any of the bros get into any problem because u unhappy,does it mean all the BROS here who want to enjoy gals must report to u first.....some one zap me also and plz let me know......I hope that all the seniors bros can judge this by being netural.....Bro Win and Bonnie,i dun mean to bring war to the forum so i keep my balls at home....All this things u said,the most happy is AV people.Think about that!Or why not,u find gals for all OKT here and we pay u the agent's money instead....then we become the agents for u.....I will not ban my supporters from supporting u,i just want them to be able to find gd gals with gd service......Agreed for all cheongster!
dun talk cock n keep saying u dun noe lar. u noe it all these while. i never say a thing when 1st gal is here, then the 2nd gal nam aka candy come to town. i have my reason in nt bring her back so early, y dun u spare a though for the gal? y dun u jus cal n sms me to ask me y nt bringing her in so soon after she back for jus 1 mth oni? hw on earth can u dun noe n she can join under ur team? pls dun try to act pity n act as innocent perty lar. we all noe wat happen.

Montbank
15-06-2006, 09:25 PM
It's always unhealthy when one gal is taken in by another stable.

Unless of course, agreed by the previous OKT before this can happen. It's the same as contacts given to one should not be distributed to others and only the thread starter should be the one giving out the contact.

And, besides, Win and Bonnie not saying that no other OKTs should be in SG. It's just that taking in of other stable's gal should not happen and when it does, it just reflect badly on both the gal who jumped wagon and the OKT who did it . Of course, only exception is when all 3 parties agreed (2 OKTs and the gal).

Just my 2 cts.

c0mawhite
15-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Bro who just zapped me, give me your name. I promise to up you back. I've never been zap since. You're first.

eh? i tot i zapped u b4? :D fukk, no more virgin liao....

when can i claim my credit for the game crack?:D

poompoom
15-06-2006, 10:49 PM
i finally remeber the girl u dumped in singapore, why? u think gf bf ah? anytinme wwann atdump just dump, pls dun be like another okt here who sufferred jialat jialat

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1431806&postcount=29

yes, tks jt for also remebering

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1529711&postcount=29

mr gentleman u r , act blur only. funny why i never had outburst with other operators here who had my girls with them? coz they were gentleman who follows the written rule of conduct.

people like you destroys the fragile bonds.

san68
15-06-2006, 11:07 PM
25-05-2006, 12:34 PM
2nd uncle
Samster Join Date: Nov 2005
My Reputation:Points: 37 / Power: 1

Re: BOYCOTT OKT BIG LEO. Shameless and inhuman treatment of his TG,CREAMY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68
Just clarify matters,i am not with Bigleo at all.Sad to hear that some of the bros think that.For the bros who had support me all these months,i had to say thanks for all the supports but of course there was some problems with some bros so i dun know whether is it that my nick was mentioned.I hope that any bros who had any misunderstanding with me can get a better picture.Thanks to all bros!Cheers!

Y r u guilty about ur past doing????....

Maybe u need me to reflash ur mind... can u remender a thai girl by the name of Issebelle???... Her bloody cb OKT oso dump her in Singapore... U know who is that cb OKT???

Re: BOYCOTT OKT BIG LEO. Shameless and inhuman treatment of his TG,CREAMY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro,if u r talking that gal.I did not leave her to die or cheat her money.She was having problem of her own.DID she tell u about that?Did she tell u that I offer to send her back to thai even i lost $ in this case.I cannot handle all gals sometime.I myself also have problem to handle them sometime.All OKT faced that sometime.Gals become lazy,MIA after sometime.Bro,i dun want to turn into personnal attack.I dun do that even sometime other OKTs do that.

Bro,I already replied this before....i offer to fly her back....Plz check the forum first......as for Bro Win,i told u before and now again.Candy came to sg herself....then called honey to ask us to help.....I ask u then how?should i report to u,SIR!i dun think so.....any bro now claimed that i left Issebelle die,plz get this right:mad: !i didn't and i believed she also 'change' stable as u thought that i left her here to die,so that time,did the other OKT ask me why...and now,candy came to sg ON HERSELF,why she never look for u?i also dun know what is happening in thailand and i dun really care....i only now like u(who help to look after isbelle) looking after her for few days......

Finally,all the gals came to sg to work this line,i believe that their familes r poor so what is the big deal to help them earn $?changing stable is ungentlemen if the gal was working under or with u.....but u know what is ex-worker?Plz to all my supporters or even bros who just read this,dun zap people without name...I dun mind i zero points but i believe all the bros who r non-friend with u or me will agree that they r here to enjoy!not to get into any war with OKT...Plz remember they are the paying customer,not us OKT.they have their right to choose.

san68
15-06-2006, 11:25 PM
[QUOTE=poompoom]i finally remeber the girl u dumped in singapore, why? u think gf bf ah? anytinme wwann atdump just dump, pls dun be like another okt here who sufferred jialat jialat

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1431806&postcount=29

yes, tks jt for also remebering

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1529711&postcount=29

mr gentleman u r , act blur only. funny why i never had outburst with other operators here who had my girls with them? coz they were gentleman who follows the written rule of conduct.

people like you destroys the fragile bonds

So bro win,u remember her now...so did how did u get to know her?????can remember?i reflesh for u.....I did passed her to other OKT as she had some problem and i even offered to fly her back but she refused then ran away from hotel(u Know that?)then i called another OKT to market and the OKT pass her to u to market.....so did u check with me that time what happened?NO!u even started saying bad things about me leaving her to die.....like Bro Leo.....did i cheat her money or soul?Bros,check all the threads before u started saying things.......so what is rule here?u stated or who?telling in yr yahoo group about stories?get the bros to read this thread instead!I was wrong that time only i never reply to yr barking...now i replied to the whole SB bros,about the gal...ISbelle.....then everyone know.......so any bros want to guess why Bro Win is angry about?is that u want all the OKT and bros who pay to cheong to hear to U ONLY!grow up,we are all doing illegal things la......Tell AV that u r the king of OKT here yrself.......dun get all OKT into problem......

RogerChongZY
15-06-2006, 11:35 PM
[QUOTE=san68].any bro now claimed that i left Issebelle die,plz get this right:mad: !i didn't and i believed she also 'change' stable as u thought that i left her here to die,so that time,did the other OKT ask me why
I am Isabelle ex customer.Had wanted to keep quiet but since you open your big mouth,YES!!! Isabelle told me you dump her. No business after 3 days. Isabelle also say you left her with no money and other okt help her. shame on you.

Plz to all my supporters or even bros who just read this, but i believe all the bros who r non-friend with u or me will agree that they r here to enjoy!not to get into any war with OKT...Plz remember they are the paying customer,not us OKT.they have their right to choose
Bo siah this I buay tolan!!!
Reading all your past posting, you always project yourself across like gentleman OKT!! Writing about brothers here and trying to gain their support. PLease please, brothers here are not dumb and stupid to be taken in by you.
off course we bo f care okt war, but oh sie read your posting make me toolan!!
War good for us. Price war better.:p

san68
15-06-2006, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=RogerChongZY][QUOTE]
I am Isabelle ex customer.Had wanted to keep quiet but since you open your big mouth,YES!!! Isabelle told me you dump her. No business after 3 days. Isabelle also say you left her with no money and other okt help her. shame on you.

Reading all your past posting, you always project yourself across like gentleman OKT!! Writing about brothers here and trying to gain their support. PLease please, brothers here are not dumb and stupid to be taken in by you.

Bro RogerChong,so did u try my other gals before?tried to ask them which OKT treat them better......I dun treat myself a gentleman as i already an OKT......but i just felt that cheongster should not be affected by this matter like what Bro Win said....who post FR or anything on my gals willl get it from HIM..... And also,do bros know that AV was very tight that time?I have question for all,u think is it better for the gals to be caught and never allowed into sg again or even jail....I prefer to send them back first and let them come back again.......seriously,i dun even want to argue this anymore.....2nd uncle complain,Bro JT and even now rogerchong......Bros,plz read the thread started by 2nd uncle about BIG leo.Thank u!

2nd uncle
16-06-2006, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=RogerChongZY][QUOTE]

Bro RogerChong,so did u try my other gals before?tried to ask them which OKT treat them better......I dun treat myself a gentleman as i already an OKT......but i just felt that cheongster should not be affected by this matter like what Bro Win said....who post FR or anything on my gals willl get it from HIM..... And also,do bros know that AV was very tight that time?I have question for all,u think is it better for the gals to be caught and never allowed into sg again or even jail....I prefer to send them back first and let them come back again.......seriously,i dun even want to argue this anymore.....2nd uncle complain,Bro JT and even now rogerchong......Bros,plz read the thread started by 2nd uncle about BIG leo.Thank u!
What is there for u to argue... it a fact u dump that fl of u in singapore... 1st dump ur own FL who earn $$$ from u then now u steal gals from other OKT... U explain more lah we wan to see what type of 3 years old story u r telling us... :rolleyes:

san68
16-06-2006, 12:13 AM
so Bro Win,care to explain how u got her contact to all the bros.....and may also just stated that what kind of problems she have and how she got so many cuts on her hand....i stated the true is that she want to work but got some problem with her mind....so i have to offer her to fly back but she ran away and then came back....so i passed to other OKT and i dun know why she will end up with Bro Win......let Bro Win explain to the bros about that.....and plz stop telling people that if they try my gals,they will be blacklisted by u and yr group of OKT.I m not under yr group.....plz...

crazey777
16-06-2006, 01:27 AM
Gd days fellow bros ..... managed to arrange for a session yesterday for today early morning ......... forgive if i dont write well ..... just a short one ..... :D ... as promised ..... but seem tat there is some mis-understanding ..... hope fellow bros resolved soon .... take care ya

1ST FL cum FR for Candy

PA - (70% alike)
Actual Look - (More tan not as fair as pic, and IMHO look slightly older)
Looks - (IMHO 7 when she let her hair down)
Body - (Gd for bro who like slim & small size lady)
Boob - (Firm and proportional to body, 34b as stated)
BBBJ - (Should be v.gd, twice nearly cum)
Service - (7, will try to please u, language barrier)
GFF - (SLeep like a baby)
FJ - (7, no chance to try more position, BBBJ too great:D )

Recommended for bros who like slim, small size lady with gd services.....

Lastly, to all bros enjoy yr night .....

PS: Pls up my point if this info is useful to fellow bros...thanks

bangbangben
16-06-2006, 02:38 AM
i think this should be discussed in private...

Honestly, this aint donig any good to anyone. No point trying to pull each other down, end of the day, u two would suffer. Why dont just "sui steady" meet up and settle it.

If "Candy" aka "Nong Nam" not avaliable for booking due to such circumstances, then just let this thread die of...

Cheers.

justl00king
16-06-2006, 06:08 AM
Honey looks really delicious.

Let me know who to contact when the dust had settled. :rolleyes:

If got discount the best! :D

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON YOUR WORLD CUP BETS!!!

xaviour
16-06-2006, 07:31 AM
Sad to hear you 2 Idiot OKT making such a childish remarks.... You think you 2 OKT can conquer Singapore market? Dream on.... More OKT will come and people like you, cannot make business here because>>>>>>>

Some OKT must be thinking they are Microsoft, monopolise everything. These faceless OKTs and clones seems to think that they could control their FL like their slaves feeding them money for life. If an OKT treat his ladies well, why should they take such a risk to change base not knowing if the other OKT is trustable? Anyone got an answer?

GL Cat 150 also practise WL sharing where you could call the WL from your fav Cat 150 house and the WL will be transferred over. Whatever is the arrangement behind is upto both houses, the bottomline is the customer is the one paying money and he has a choice. He decided and choose to let the best service OKT to earn his money. The WL earn more as a result of combined marketing and customer base. So win-win for all, everyone focus on service quality instead of monopoly. Why can't the same practised here?

Why need to bad mouth each other and threathen customers, does that show another OKT superiority higher? Why don't OKTs resolve their matter in private. How does it benefit anyone to make a scene out of it? Don't be too suprise if your next customer is AV waiting to neck you. It is not too difficult to set that up, any one of you need any help?

If the OKT focus in providing good WL with excellent customer service, there is no reason to lose customer loyalty. Why not let the customer continue to enjoy themselve, post their FR and bring more customers to you?

zeolous
16-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Calling Uncle Sammyboy......

All these OKT war making us sick....

AS my last posting is..... WHose gal is does not matters....

It is still Customer's right to choose who to patronise.....

No child's play of saying who is right, who dumps gal, who not gentlemen.

I say again.... Who got the best gal, best service, th emost beautiful & the best price only MATTERS TO US CONSUMERS......

So no more bad mouthing each other... Just give us the best price.... Cause like i say

THERE WILL BE OTHER OKT TO GO TO.......If your price and gal is not right to us CONSUMERS

Understand?????

The_Unrepentant
16-06-2006, 11:17 AM
I find the war very interesting leh.:D so who is right and who is wrong?:confused:

win wan to ban ppl who support san. His rights lah if he don mind earning lesser. y cannot? san wan to use other ppl gal, also can lah. but maybe inform ppl first lol.

paradise2
16-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Hm.. Everyone, pls calm down.. Anger will bring u nowhere.. u guys will never come to a conclusion, a agreement, or whatever shit u want in this cyber space. Why not u guys arrange to meet? with the witness of a few reputable bros, and sort it out FACE-TO-FACE.. now u can only say ur own stories...

Xdecepticon
16-06-2006, 11:33 AM
To me whichever OKT offer the best/competitive price/gals, I will definitely support 100%. Especially package like $99/2x/90 or below.:D Its a very competitive market here. Theres no monopoly here. OKT out, OKT in. :rolleyes:

AngieIII
16-06-2006, 12:02 PM
I only Support the Girls not the okt leh...which girl pretty and good service i will support her lor..If we dun support bro san girls den how this girls are going to earn money to go back?Bro since they work under you before u,do u bear to see them not earning $$ ?Juz give our bro san a last chance and help the girls lor..they come all the way here and you dun let us support the girls...If bro san do its again nxt time i also wouldnt support his girls..:mad:

san68
16-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Thanks for all the bros who agreed with this is a free market.....I dun want a war also.....so sorry to all bros who are dragged into the 'war'.....Bros,i said again,my supporters or not....u are free to choose.....i will not ban anyone from my group....dun worry as some bros sms me that they scared that they r banned if they try Bro Win's gal.....i told them go ahead.....no problem.....Peace!

Ah Jet
16-06-2006, 01:00 PM
I do not wish to support any side, but I just felt someone should point this out to those who say that Bro Win's actions are to "monopolise" the market.

Bro Win's current stand on auto-opt-out of his group only applies to those who engage the services of his 2 former girls - Honey/Nong Mee and Candy/Nong Nam - while they are under Bro San. He has not imposed this "sanction" on any other of Bro San's own girls that he may bring in. Those in Bro Win's group who have read his message probably already know this.

I remember Isabelle's case, and I am in no position to comment on "problems" she may have had. But I recall her being able to complete her "tour of duty" was a joint-effort, not just through Bro Win alone, but Bro Hugo and Sis Bonnie (and Pak JT too I believe).

I had Nam the first time she was here, and as I recall she is a country girl whose English is extremely limited. Don't say 9 out of 10 words, she don't understand 99 out of 100 English words. For someone like her to come to Singapore "on her own accord" .... once again, no comment.

But yes, I do feel sorry for the girls if they loss of income because of OKT disputes. They're just here to earn $$ to bring back home after all.

ionicmuscle
16-06-2006, 01:09 PM
But yes, I do feel sorry for the girls if they loss of income because of OKT disputes. They're just here to earn $$ to bring back home after all.

i agree 101% on this. :cool:

poompoom
16-06-2006, 01:15 PM
I do not wish to support any side, but I just felt someone should point this out to those who say that Bro Win's actions are to "monopolise" the market.

Bro Win's current stand on auto-opt-out of his group only applies to those who engage the services of his 2 former girls - Honey/Nong Mee and Candy/Nong Nam - while they are under Bro San. He has not imposed this "sanction" on any other of Bro San's own girls that he may bring in. Those in Bro Win's group who have read his message probably already know this.

I remember Isabelle's case, and I am in no position to comment on "problems" she may have had. But I recall her being able to complete her "tour of duty" was a joint-effort, not just through Bro Win alone, but Bro Hugo and Sis Bonnie (and Pak JT too I believe).

I had Nam the first time she was here, and as I recall she is a country girl whose English is extremely limited. Don't say 9 out of 10 words, she don't understand 99 out of 100 English words. For someone like her to come to Singapore "on her own accord" .... once again, no comment.

thks bro for ur statement, im jus piss on wat have happen. im sorie if the gals doesnt really make much due to tis but i promise if got chance, i will bring nong nam down personally to make it back for her.

AngieIII
16-06-2006, 01:42 PM
thks bro for ur statement, im jus piss on wat have happen. im sorie if the gals doesnt really make much due to tis but i promise if got chance, i will bring nong nam down personally to make it back for her.

Please Just give Bro san and nong nam another chance.War is LOSS OF MONEY..but if u all really wanna have war maybe a price war will be good for all the bros here..Its the Great Singapore Sales..Are we gonna have Tom Yam Sales?:D

hthderrick
16-06-2006, 02:10 PM

Bro,i totally agreed with you on that,but!!how is the gal going to earn $$ when the OKT cant even secure slot for her and dump her 3 days during her tour:rolleyes:you should know which OKT i am refering to:rolleyes:

Maybe you guys might be thinking that i am siding Bonnie and Win,i am the samster that actually had two session with Isabelle after our gentleman OKT dump her....she told me all about how she was treated and dump without a single cents....that why i always support reputable OKT like bonnie and win cause they treat their gal well...and the gal in return will treat us well....that what we cheongster want.....

bongster_88
16-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Bros all,
I quite sad to read all these disputes.Hope things will settle and resolve amicably.Let's shake hands and smoke peace pipe.Good Luck to all Bros and to all WC bets.Thanx.

spidermel
16-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Bro,i totally agreed with you on that,but!!how is the gal going to earn $$ when the OKT cant even secure slot for her and dump her 3 days during her tour you should know which OKT i am refering to yes

Maybe you guys might be thinking that i am siding Bonnie and Win,i am the samster that actually had two session with Isabelle after our gentleman OKT dump her....she told me all about how she was treated and dump without a single cents....that why i always support reputable OKT like bonnie and win cause they treat their gal well...and the gal in return will treat us well....that what we cheongster want.....
Well say lah bro hthderrick... i oso 1 of the guy who find poor isabelle for her service.... :D

And she oso told me how that okt of her dump her and she oso let me know how inhuman human being can be...:rolleyes:

angie II
16-06-2006, 02:35 PM
hey hey clone of san68 or supporter.. dun be a copycat & create AngieIII here 2 stir trouble.. u are definitely not welcomed & accepted into "The Angie Club" My friend the original angie & me version II only accepted & acknowleged ourselves as pals (not clones) but not u so its best u keep ur ass out of our biz or u will be put out of commission.

bro san68... is dis ur work? Or the work of ur clones? Or ur supporter clones?
U wan 2 play games with angie II? are u up 4 it? U wan 2 see how i can bring u down? Try me! hahaha..:rolleyes:

Here is my User CP zap comment

16-06-2006 11:11 AM clone of win (No ballz 2 leave nick behind)

For ur info if bro win wans 2 have clones 4 himself, theres no need 4 him 2 name one dat is angie II. I AM NOT ANTI-OKT, I JUST DISLIKE DISHONEST OKTS!

san68
16-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Yo angie,I dun have any clone around at all.....i also dis-courage for anyone who zap people just for speaking out their mind....this is Singapore....not under anyone control unless the goverment.I also dun want to see any war going on......Peace!i again said,i also under no one.....so all the OKTs,should we meet and set the rules straight and so will not have anymore this kind of things happening.If all agreed,then it will work but anyone want to take this line by his own,it will not be fair....I speak my mind and any OKT got suggestion,plz PM me so we can discuss this problem.....

ionicmuscle
16-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Hi Bros, personally, i don't really like this kind of unnecessary tension, esp in this case, it seems we cheongster are also being put on a spot. for us it still a small matter as there many other FL to choose from.. but for the girl involved is not fair for them to bear this cost...

i know i may not be able to relate 100% to the reason for the dispute here and also regarding the dispute abt who ill-treat the girls, difficult for outsider to play judge. But there's few things which i sort of feel strongly abt in a way just echoing what had been addressed by other bros...
1) for the OKT who first source the girl, he should be given some special right to the girl.. mainly because the sourcing of good girls also involved substantial cost, labor and effort. The motivation for this is the same as patent right of technological ideas, which serve to encourage more 'invention'..
2) but then the girl should also be given some freedom to choose or change OKT in due time.. maybe after the girl have serve a stipulated number of "tour of duty". This is basic right of a human.. freedom to choose. This is also to protect the girl's right in event she got seriously short-changed etc.. Maybe there should also exist a rule to specify the damage to pay to original OKT if the girl decide to switch stable before her due time..

i think these two conflicting ideas are at play here.. and the dispute arose because the rules are not well-expressed and no general concensus reached. Or maybe the rules are indeed at place but just not followed by all... i supposed this issue should be able to be resolved within the OKT dome and kept it contained.. not neccessary to dry all the dirty linens here in public...

anyway, just want to share my 2 cents from a neutral party point of view... if i unwittingly offend anybody with my post... my sincere apology.. i upfront confess that i know very little abt whats happening.. but i hope Bro Win and Bro San can end this dispute amiacably and continue to channel their energy in providing we cheongster with good gems instead.. cheers!

babathebuaya
16-06-2006, 06:29 PM
HEY GUYS!!

it's the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE now on.
u OKTs don't gif us custmers offers
with this thread, u all created the GREAT SILLYPORE SULK

:eek: :(

angie II
16-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Here is my User CP zap comment

16-06-2006 11:11 AM clone of win (No ballz 2 leave nick behind)

Yo angie,I dun have any clone around at all.....i also dis-courage for anyone who zap people just for speaking out their mind....this is Singapore....not under anyone control unless the goverment.I also dun want to see any war going on......Peace!i again said,i also under no one.....so all the OKTs,should we meet and set the rules straight and so will not have anymore this kind of things happening.If all agreed,then it will work but anyone want to take this line by his own,it will not be fair....I speak my mind and any OKT got suggestion,plz PM me so we can discuss this problem.....

bro san68.. i hope u r sincere otherwise how wud i know if u r lying? anyway whoever dat person dat zapped me.. muz have not logged on 4 long time liao, never browse thru posts or my post history & check if i'm really pro win or not, damn lazy bugger! Tell u.. i can support or bonk any okt's girls bud i will speak the truth if things r not right.. dun care whether my fav. okt or not.

Muz i again repeat i am my independant self? Yes at times i like 2 poke fun at bro poompoom becuz of his cute nick - poompoom - yeah.. chant dat while u're having a shower haha.. bud u still have 2 give the man credit when its due.. my post history will tell u dat i dun always sing praises abt him, well i do admit i missed posting on his thread 4 sometime liao.. hey bro poompoom got miss me bo? :rolleyes:

bro san68 pls resolve ur issue with bro win diplomatically & dun aggravate the situation further.. dunno who AngieIII is, ur supporter's clone? U already have ur hands full with ur okt biz & dispute with bro win so 2 implicate or declare war with me will not be a wise thing 4 u 2 do, pls think abt it..

AngieIII
16-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Bro..i am not supporting bro san lah...i said liao ,i support the girl.:)

loneyranger
16-06-2006, 07:20 PM
i know i may not be able to relate 100% to the reason for the dispute here and also regarding the dispute abt who ill-treat the girls, difficult for outsider to play judge. But there's few things which i sort of feel strongly abt in a way just echoing what had been addressed by other bros...
1) for the OKT who first source the girl, he should be given some special right to the girl.. mainly because the sourcing of good girls also involved substantial cost, labor and effort. The motivation for this is the same as patent right of technological ideas, which serve to encourage more 'invention'..
2) but then the girl should also be given some freedom to choose or change OKT in due time.. maybe after the girl have serve a stipulated number of "tour of duty". This is basic right of a human.. freedom to choose. This is also to protect the girl's right in event she got seriously short-changed etc.. Maybe there should also exist a rule to specify the damage to pay to original OKT if the girl decide to switch stable before her due time..

This one I do agree... I have been reading through all the posting.... No matter wat happen b4 have oledi past.... All of u OKT provide us SBF member here with a lot of good gals frm LOS... but pls do not forget their freedom they enjoy for their life.....

i think these two conflicting ideas are at play here.. and the dispute arose because the rules are not well-expressed and no general concensus reached. Or maybe the rules are indeed at place but just not followed by all... i supposed this issue should be able to be resolved within the OKT dome and kept it contained.. not neccessary to dry all the dirty linens here in public...

Is there any UNION for OKT like NTUC??? if there is, pls settle all the dispute there rateher than publicezed here in the public for all.... all these unwanted dispute will discourage a lot of CONSUMER to look for gal in these forum... 'Dont burn the entire forest because of a bad tree'..... I hope i type it correctly....

anyway, just want to share my 2 cents from a neutral party point of view... if i unwittingly offend anybody with my post... my sincere apology.. i upfront confess that i know very little abt whats happening.. but i hope Bro Win and Bro San can end this dispute amiacably and continue to channel their energy in providing we cheongster with good gems instead.. cheers!

Once again... im on a neutral ground here coz I'm in all the above OKT's yahoo group.... n I'm supporting them for their WAR here.... I have never patronized Bro San's gal b4, n I have onli called for Bro Win's gals a few time... so there is fairly no need for all these 'hoohar' here... cool down n make peace.... n for all the clone accusation... pls let it stop.....

Thanks.... loneyranger signing off now..... :cool:

Ah Jet
16-06-2006, 09:17 PM
i know i may not be able to relate 100% to the reason for the dispute here ....
... but pls do not forget their freedom they enjoy for their life.....
Bros, if you are already in Bro Win's group, please do read his group message (if you're not in his group, click here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1529826&postcount=164)). He has already made his stand here. Going by his words, this was a scene that could have easily been avoided.

Bro San wants to resolve this amicably with Bro Win (and other operators), that's a good step in the right direction. From here on out should be strictly between you operators liao.

Bros, "lui si tan bey liao eh" (Singlish translation: "money cannot earn finish one"). Hope you all can come to agreement.

What I'm more concerned is, the 2 girls who are already here .... how? Must send back? Their airticket how? Their earnings for the last few days they are here how?

poompoom
16-06-2006, 09:32 PM
i also under no one.....so all the OKTs,should we meet and set the rules straight and so will not have anymore this kind of things happening.If all agreed,then it will work but anyone want to take this line by his own,it will not be fair....I speak my mind and any OKT got suggestion,plz PM me so we can discuss this problem.....
pls lar, nobody here is under anybody, dun jus keep saying who n who under so n so n u r fucking alone n under nobody. u noe all tis unwritten rule, dun KNN keep saying u dun noe. remender tat time ur agent here is bkk say bad things abt me n when i call u, u jus keep saying u dun noe. even bro hugoman call u n ask u abt it n yet u jus say u dun noe. then WAT THE FUCK U NOE????:mad: there is price war in the market, there is clones bad mouth one another here too but here we okts r trying to make things as peaceful as possible but y oni U????
bros can disagreed wif my action n outbrast here but did i ever pick up fight wif anyone here? did i ever say or voice anything even some ppls try to sabo or fame me? did i say anything when some other okts here take any of my gals? pls lar, dun say u dun noe, SAN68, go say other okts ard u, did i ever say anything when they bring my ex gals down? all i ask is jus a frendly call, dun u remenber tat u ever bring a model to singapore n market her at $160 when i oni marketing at $150???? y tat time u noe hw to call me but tis time u dun noe who to do so???? or maybe u wan to say tat u dun noe or u have forget abt it...u wan me to bring here down again, post her pics here n ask if any bros have tried her b4 n clarify for me????
PLS LAR, i got nothing against u but i jus FUCKING dun like ur everything oso dun noe attitude n ur FUCKING acting innocent act.:mad:

ionicmuscle
17-06-2006, 12:55 AM
What I'm more concerned is, the 2 girls who are already here .... how? Must send back? Their airticket how? Their earnings for the last few days they are here how?
share ur sentiments too bro... i guess we cheongsters tend to more empathetic with the girls... whatever the cause of this war or who is right or wrong, its not justified for the girl to bear the cost... i hope she earn enough to at least able to cover expenses for this trip and some money back home...

earth
17-06-2006, 01:31 AM
I was wondering, all this FL got sign any contract with the agent anot??

So FL=A come to singapore working under OKT=A.
Somehow, FL=A get to know OKT=B.
FL=A complete her Visa and return to her country.
nothing wrong with it.

If duing this trip, FL=A jump ship and go over to work for OKT=B.
then this is very wrong!! Do you guys agree?

So after FL=A return to her country, she decided to come back work again.
She didnt chose to work for OKT=A again, ( maybe he never treat her well?? maybe he pay her less? or maybe he doesnt want her anymore?? )

So FL=A look for OKT=B, or put it as OKT=B approach FL=A and ask her to come work again.
Come on, the FL need a living. Do u think a single trip here is enough for her to last for how many month back in her county??

So, maybe next time the agent will tell his FL before coming to singapore.
YOU MUST NOT COME BACK TO SINGAPORE TO WORK FOR OTHER OKTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. :rolleyes:

End of the day, what we cheongster care about is, Which OKT ship in the best looking, best service, BEST PRICE!!

earthy

Forbidden_Sex69
17-06-2006, 01:34 AM
Hello Win/poompoom,

I respect you and Bonnie very steady and I thought both of you are at least one of the more respectable okts.

But why let your conflict with san68 come into the open ? Worst still, you threaten those in your group if they go for Candy thru San68, then they are out of your group. This is tantamount to threatening and giving ultimatum to your customers. Why act so "lan see" ? Is it because you business is so big already ? Even big taukeh are humble you know ?

You conflict with San68 should be resolve amongst yourself and not drag us cheongster in and start laying condition on customers. How ridiculous can you get ?

I also see at the other thread that you stopped the World Cup contest because of this conflict. Though I not really a soccer fan, I think your logic is a bit out. Though it is your prerogative to stop the offer for the contest whenever you like but I think linking the stoppage of that contest to this incident here is irrelevant and separate issues. Act like that, how to be a good leader ? If this is how your decision is based on, please forgive me for saying that it makes you very childish.

You should make love and not make war. Yes, like how you make love with Bonniesan !!

Jax_
17-06-2006, 01:50 AM
OK people stop speculating and commenting it could only make matters worse.

Who is right? Dun care.
What really happen? Dun care.
How does it happen? Really dun care.
How to prevent it from happening again? Take a hint from above. :rolleyes:

Bro Win and San68, take it private please. Settle the matter by yourselves and continue with the business.

Leave the OKT disputes to the OKTs and the cheonging to the cheongsters.

Out.

RedJacket
17-06-2006, 02:08 AM
I was wondering, all this FL got sign any contract with the agent anot??

So FL=A look for OKT=B, or put it as OKT=B approach FL=A and ask her to come work again.

So, maybe next time the agent will tell his FL before coming to singapore.
YOU MUST NOT COME BACK TO SINGAPORE TO WORK FOR OTHER OKTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. :rolleyes:

I have read the actions in this thread and Bro Win's words in his girls' threads.

Wished to tell Bro Earth that Bro Win is not angry about letting Candy and Honey to work under Bro San. Win is angry that San did not tell him that the girls are going to work under him. Every place has its rules. OKTs have an unwritten agreement that if any OKTs are bringing other OKT's girls to work under him, he should at least have the courtesy to call up and just told him that the girls are going to work under him. Not to sought permission.

Personally, i have tried Win and San's stocks and they have not cropped up any mistakes for me. I don't sides with any of them. I just want to clarify on Bro Earth's statement and also just tell the both of them to meet up and thrashed out any "misunderstanding" among them.

Kopi will be on me if they meet up. It's for the best of them and also for customers like us.

Bonniesan
17-06-2006, 02:30 AM

Sorry to all bros that i've offended,abit hush on my words. I'll take back my words ya.[/B]

[B]Okie, let's have peace and no war. Wanna settle, settle it privately.

loneyranger
17-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Kopi will be on me if they meet up.

If Bro Win/San need any witness can call upon all the Bro here..... Kopi also can be on me too.... i really hope this end ASAP...

Thanks.... loneyranger signing out... :cool:

paradise2
17-06-2006, 02:59 AM
finally settled.... Peace!!!

Anyway, just wanna remind all OKTs... Hey, It's the Singapore Great Sale leh!!! everywhere got discount, so is there any special packages for cheongsters? Hahaha... :D

mr uptight
17-06-2006, 03:17 AM
Agree with a lot of the bros here.

Cheongsters do not need this. Sort out your problems and leave the cheongsters out of the politics. Most impt is that the OKT treats his/her girls well.

World Peace. Haha.

xaviour
17-06-2006, 03:32 AM
PLS LAR, i got nothing against u but i jus FUCKING dun like ur everything oso dun noe attitude n ur FUCKING acting innocent act.:mad:

If so, why not eliminate him totally and monoplise the market yourself. I am sure you could then name any price you wish and all WL will work at your command like your slave. Won't that be a perfect world?

If not, what are you going to do about it instead of pickering here in public forum like bitching aunties in fish market. I am sure lots of samsters here like to see some real actions instead of smokes around.

Get real, that's biz. It's a free market, everyone can be OKT as long as they could match WL with a customer at a higher price for their commission. You can't control how others operate, nor others controlling you. It's either you beat the competition or you join in, surely you won't be considering losing out this luractive earning, ya?

angie II
17-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Kopi will be on me if they meet up. It's for the best of them and also for customers like us.

Dats kind & generous of u brudder bud 1 in thailand & the other in sillypore.. how 2 meet up? The 1 in thailand if cum here AV will be waiting 4 him oops.. sorri & the other if go over will be chopped 2 pieces oops.. sorri again.. :p

And as 4 bro xaviour.. i have 2 salute him.. juz when u think theres hope & u'll start 2 see blue skies here again cums his power post! :rolleyes:

poompoom
17-06-2006, 04:50 AM
if bros here reall think tat im in the wrong, i rest my case but wat i have say still stand. sorie for going everyone involve but i strongly believe tat im nt in the wrong, or maybe im but im nt the 1 tat is the trouble maker here. tis will be my last reply in tis thread, as i mention, no peace unless there is an apoly frm the trouble maker.

wahliew_28
17-06-2006, 05:43 AM
Its good their taking the dispute to settle it privately now. We as bystanders are only seeing things through the outside, but we don't exactly know what goes on inside. Only the ppl involved, namely bro win and san knows the whole big story inside out. and it is only them who can settle thier own problems. The rest of us, by adding our comments when we only know the superficial facts of the matter will make this more complicated, like adding fuel to the fire. Anyone who has ever been in a dispute with another person should know that when a third party, who is not extremely clear about what happens tries to come in and intervene and takes sides, it just makes matters worse...

We as cheongsters will be better off staying out of their affairs. Wanna take up the offer for candy AKA Nam... den go ahead. Don't wanna opt out of bro Win and sis Bonnie's group, den don't take up this offer loh. Wanna take up offer but dun wanna opt out... den book a session, bonk liao den keep quiet lor, shen bu zhi gui bu jue (not a single soul will know)... :D LOLZ... juz kiddin...

anyways, this kinda things happen... most cham one is the FL and us cheongsters... FL, cannot get good business, waste their time and effort to come all the way to singapore, risking being caught also... Cheongsters, wanna enjoy their services but kenna held back by the good rapport they have built with a group of OKTs they still have support for... oh well...

I also see at the other thread that you stopped the World Cup contest because of this conflict. Though I not really a soccer fan, I think your logic is a bit out. Though it is your prerogative to stop the offer for the contest whenever you like but I think linking the stoppage of that contest to this incident here is irrelevant and separate issues.

aiyoh dude.... got see properly or not...? i mean, this issue of FL leeching has nothing to do with the contest mah... no rationale behind it. stating of this issue was done on every thread bro win had at that time, not only the socer wan... i think the announcement of this issue is only a sidetrack to his announcement of the temporary hold on the contest. bro win stated in the soccer thread that he is stopping the contest cos alot of bros not supporting him and his gals with FRs... So i guess he wants to stop the contest until he is assured of our continued support. And he has every right to do so, cos he offered this contest at his own expense to add more "kick" into the world cup atmosphere for us cheongsters, new and old alike.

EDIT - just saw bro win's siggy. Hmm... seems its true that indeed he took down the contest due to this issue... sad that all the fun has been ruined under such circumstances...

Act like that, how to be a good leader ? If this is how your decision is based on, please forgive me for saying that it makes you very childish.

Leader? He never ever said he was or wanted to be leader. I'm not aiming you or taking sides with bro win lah, but i do sincerely feel that actually it is yourselves that are percieving bro win as a leader, and not bro win actually claiming to be leader. Maybe you can say he is the preferred choice of many thai FL cheongsters, and that he has good relationship with a number of other reputable OKTs here as well. That doesn't mean he is leader. Its only ppl who are portraying him to be the leader themselves.

You should make love and not make war. Yes, like how you make love with Bonniesan !!

:confused: ......... was that meant to be a joke??? lolz....

bongster_88
17-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Bros all,
I quite sad to read all these disputes.Hope things will settle and resolve amicably.Let's shake hands and smoke peace pipe.Good Luck to all Bros and to all WC bets.Thanx.

Hi Bros who had zapped me for trying to be kaypoh.Sorry for offending any Bros here.I apologise and I will stay out of this. Thank you once more for zapping me. It's nice to be zapped trying to do something I feel is good for everyone.Sorry I've offended some Bros here.Very sorry Bros. Bye...bye..pls continue to zap me...it's okay ...bye bye...

poompoom
17-06-2006, 09:23 AM
I will take back a few points i mentioned.

- that the prev was my last post here.
- that about the pricing, all are free to price their girls
- i never mentioned this, but many seemed to have misread, the girls are all free to join who agent they want

this latest issue cannot be solved behind the scene coz its not the first time ungentlemanly conduct he has done.

i have to come out because of principle. if i dun make this painful and controvisial stand, he will continue to commit this kind of acts. soon, maybe no one will wan to source for new ones. y not just sit back n relax, wait for one hot girl to come, then quickly grab her and remarket her here?

i will not critise the chonsters here, u are all free to make ur opinions, choices. i make mine becoz of principle, and becoz i cannot tahan anymore of these ungentleman acts from him anymore.

i purposely post separately in my group, my thread and here with parts of the arguements. now i can see clearly those who read carefully and form opinions and ...others.

i hope all will read all the points of arguements b4 forming their opnions.

its a matter of code of conduct which we all stand in line, i just hate this rouge operator who just dun try to follow the unwritten rule.

all the while, so many girls have switched sides, prices slashed, y dun i come forward? y i only come out now?

i wont say anymore. i stick with my principle and together with most operators who treat each other with respect.

The_Unrepentant
17-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Dats kind & generous of u brudder bud 1 in thailand & the other in sillypore.. how 2 meet up? The 1 in thailand if cum here AV will be waiting 4 him oops.. sorri & the other if go over will be chopped 2 pieces oops.. sorri again..

haha. see which side is the apologising side lol. if san is the apologising side then he should go over. if poom is the apologising side he should come over.:D

san68
17-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Bro Win,U want war.....i dun mind....Before u start saying things,plz get this right.....I told u now and again........candy is here by herself first.....dun ask me why she DID NOT look for U when she in sg......U should know better.....I dare to say,ask all the bros who tried her to check with her whether she came on her own or i source her from thai!If u r saying that I brought her over.......It is wrong for me for not to inform u......but the fact r she came here and contact honey so honey ask me to help to market.......U just manage to have honey's number...did u check with her about this?I ask all the bros here......if the gals came here alone(by OKT) like some PRC at gelyang,should i share with bros or i need to look for her EX-BOSS to get approval.........Bro Win,u in Thai now,did u check with the candy's agent whether i took her from them.....I DARE U NOW.....I dun want to waste my time to agrue with u if u never even check the fact but u just dun like me as u said.Then why can i do:confused:

U just try to get bros's help to support u the way u want but bros are not idoits....Bros pay to enjoy gals,not to enjoy OKT.so stop banning bros from GIVING u business......it is their FREEDOM to choose gals....ask some OKT,when my cust want gals that i cannot provide,i also help them to arrange with other OKT......As for some bros who dun like me as i "DUMP" my gal here,plz check with Bro WIN how he got the gal.....ASK BRO WIN to explain this part and the truth will be out.......Bigleo ran away with his gal's money was exposed as some bros tried her and she told him.....so Bro Win did u tried her first or took her from some other OKT that i passed to....In this case if i pass to other OKT,did i left her here to die like bros said.....

xaviour
17-06-2006, 12:26 PM
all the while, so many girls have switched sides, prices slashed, y dun i come forward? y i only come out now?

i wont say anymore. i stick with my principle and together with most operators who treat each other with respect.

U just try to get bros's help to support u the way u want but bros are not idoits....Bros pay to enjoy gals,not to enjoy OKT.so stop banning bros from GIVING u business......it is their FREEDOM to choose gals....ask some OKT,when my cust want gals that i cannot provide,i also help them to arrange with other OKT......As for some bros who dun like me as i "DUMP" my gal here,plz check with Bro WIN how he got the gal.....ASK BRO WIN to explain this part and the truth will be out.......Bigleo ran away with his gal's money was exposed as some bros tried her and she told him.....so Bro Win did u tried her first or took her from some other OKT that i passed to....In this case if i pass to other OKT,did i left her here to die like bros said.....

Who is right, who is wrong, who can be the judge? Be it real or acting, why still persist to wash dirty linens in public and play innocent? Trying to win sympathy vote or trying to see loyalty vote?

If GL Cat 150 houses could share WL where customers could book them from any of their fav house, why can't similiar approach could not be practised? Won't that be a win-win situation for customer, OKT and WL with combined marketing effort and customer base?

Perhaps that's too ideal to be practical where OKT would only interested to protect their interest, reap all profit and and avoid any misfortune at first instance. Who is gentleman, who is bastard, why not prove with action?

Ah Jet
17-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Wahlan eh.
......As for some bros who dun like me as i "DUMP" my gal here,plz check with Bro WIN how he got the gal.....
Bro, I do wish Isabel case remain history (since there was a somewhat-happy ending after all), but since you yourself brought it up, you were aware that Bro Win would be 1 of the operators marketing her (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52117&page=2), and the 2 of you did speak on the phone regarding her matters (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1431849&postcount=22).

You know got bros here have this opinion about you regarding Isabel case, you still bring it up and remind them about it for what? Besides, it's totally different scenario from current situation leh.

Bro Win is not demanding you must seek his approval to use his former girls (and he also cannot claim that right mah), but he ask for that courtesy and respect between operator to inform him that you were taking them in. I think if you just made that 1 phone call, the last 80 or so posts will be FR and not all this nonsense liao.
this latest issue cannot be solved behind the scene ....
Sigh .... Bro, like this also cannot, like that also cannot. But now this 2 girls who are already here, don't do also do liao, don't come also come liao. Then how? You hot, you outburst, the thing goes nowhere. Better you state what you feel should be done to resolve, right? There is more pressure on you to make a "right decision" in fact (Bro San is a lot easier). Pls, cool down and then put this to an end.

Okay lah, I think I kaypoh more than enough liao. I sign off.

san68
17-06-2006, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=Ah Jet]

Bro Ah Jet,I also want to put a point is that all the gals r having 2 way tickets.....so she still can fly even without any $......To bro Ah Jet,can i say that i not scare of AV as AV was tight at that time also so decided to ask her to go back first but the gal ran away and refused to go back to thailand so need to pass other OKT to market but i dun know why end up with Bro Win.Maybe Bro Win should post how he got to know her in the first place...If i really pass to other OKT to market,is this dumping????i dun think so.

I always ask the gal to go first and come backlater....or should the gals be caught and never be able to come back!when gals dun earn $ when they come to sg,of course they complain.sometime,my gals also dun break even with my costing,so i do top up for them....if any bros have sharon thailand number,ask her whether i give her extra $ to top.Flying into sg is easy and also Candy gd friend,honey is here also that why honey ask me to help(may she dun like it under Win)but i can promise to all bros that Candy had a lot of old and new customers already.I guess this thread had help her a lot.I also hope that this can end in the gd way for the gals.I just dun like anyone who want to 'control' OKT.I also never had any problem with other OKT before.Peace!

san68
17-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Bro Jet,u seem to know i pass her to someone else.I can confirm that.but not to Win.If i pass or spoken to him,then he will not say that i dump her here!right?According to u,like that Bro Win backstab me la........i pass her to some other OKT,not Win!I never spoken to him that why he claimed i dump her here.......Agreed?Thanks for highlight the point for me!So where did u hear from i spoken to Bro Win about the gal???????Plz tell all the bros who may like to know..........hehe....the story of DUMP GAL.......hehe.....

Ah Jet
17-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Alamak ....
So where did u hear from i spoken to Bro Win about the gal???????Plz tell all the bros who may like to know..........
Pls click the link if you forgotten your own thread/posts:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52117&page=2

Pls understand, I don't side any operator dispute. My concern is about the girls. You all see my posts in this thread you should know.

Ah Jet
17-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Sigh .... like that also tio zap :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
17-06-2006, 04:17 PM
no peace unless there is an apoly frm the trouble maker.

Bro Win,U want war.....i dun mind....Before u start saying things,plz get this right.....I told u now and again........candy is here by herself first.....dun ask me why she DID NOT look for U when she in sg......U should know better......

Since wat win wan is an apology, then just apologise for not informing him . like tat everyone happy.:p

poompoom
18-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Kiss Me, Tease Me,... 17-06-2006 03:58 PM zap my my friend zeolous, i zap u

the bro who thought 1 zapped ur friend zealous, pls pm me. I would like to know the time and post it was supposedly zapped by me, i will report to the webmaster to investigate. then we can see who tried to sabo me. thanks.

Forbidden_Sex69
18-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Leader? He never ever said he was or wanted to be leaderI did not mean to say that Win wants to be a leader. What I meant was that that behaviour and his way of arriving at a decision was childish and in that context cannot be a good leader. It was not meant to say he wants to be leader.

Saying "he cannot be a good leader" and whether he wants to be a leader or not are two different thing altogether

:confused: ......... was that meant to be a joke??? lolz....What you think ? It was made in the context of "make love not war". I leave it to you to judge whether Bro Win has actually make love with Sis Bonnie bcos it was not the intention of that statement. Maybe they have, maybe they haven't ? Whether they have or haven't, none of our biz. What you think ?

xaviour
19-06-2006, 05:32 AM
Since wat win wan is an apology, then just apologise for not informing him . like tat everyone happy.:p

yalor, just an apoly mah, why need to stir and dig the wound until so ugly and expose it to public? So after big loud swearing thunder without storm, sunny day coming? Can keep umbrella liao?

Jap-Lover
21-06-2006, 01:04 PM
Woh!a short world cup,a war going on.Make up,bros....peace and let us cheongsters have the best prices.:D