PDA

View Full Version : When is the time?

Splitter100
12-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Hello BROS,

when is the time that you know that divorce is coming your way?
what are the feel?
what are the things to take note?

:confused::confused::confused:

zerofighter
12-08-2015, 07:21 PM
There r always signs when marriage is nt working well...

When u reliased that yr wife do nt tok much to u.. apart from household matters... she does nt share her thoughts/feelings to u anymore...

When she start coming hm late...and u realised that there is a change in her dressing...

Haiz.. many more signs to share but i am at a loss to share to u that much..

Bro.. as humans.. we r sensitive to feel that things r changing..

Do as yr feelings guide u ba..

curry_mutu_man
13-08-2015, 12:18 AM
maybe TS can try groping your wife from behind, drag her to the kitchen, lift up her skirt and pull down her panty and see how she react :p

you should be able to get a clear answer by then :D

Scherbatsky
13-08-2015, 02:07 AM
There r always signs when marriage is nt working well...

When u reliased that yr wife do nt tok much to u.. apart from household matters... she does nt share her thoughts/feelings to u anymore...

When she start coming hm late...and u realised that there is a change in her dressing...

Haiz.. many more signs to share but i am at a loss to share to u that much..

Bro.. as humans.. we r sensitive to feel that things r changing..

Do as yr feelings guide u ba..

Very well said bro

zerofighter
13-08-2015, 09:36 AM
maybe TS can try groping your wife from behind, drag her to the kitchen, lift up her skirt and pull down her panty and see how she react :p

you should be able to get a clear answer by then :D

Knn! you motherfucker go back to india and lift up yr mum shirt lah! CCB!!!
This is Singapore not yr fucking India!

You are a disgrace to India! CCB! And a disgrace to us men!!!!

Fuck you! You mother fucker.. trying to be funny when TS is having a bad time now trying to look for advise!

zerofighter
13-08-2015, 10:12 AM
TS.. Do react to the situation fast before things get worst/the signing of any divorce papers..

Divorce is an agony.. Personally i have went through before.. And any brothers or sisters who have went through before will share the same feelings or hurts...

Thus it is important to react to the situatuon fast..

U have a heart to heart talk with yr wife.. Be a gd listener and find out wat went wrong.. Be ready to change for the better if u know that is the area which is affecting yr marriage...

Bro... women need to be emotionally fullfilled.. This is one of the most important aspect and element that we need to acheive. Sadly to sad.. Generally most of us men r nt detailed in this area as we r too busy with the things around us... eg work.. games.. clubbing etc..

Do everything u can win her back emotionally again.. Once it is done.. the rest shd not be difficult...

God bess u in yr marriage...

zerofighter
13-08-2015, 10:34 AM
TS.. Do react to the situation fast before things get worst/the signing of any divorce papers..

Divorce is an agony.. Personally i have went through before.. And any brothers or sisters who have went through before will share the same feelings or hurts...

U have a heart to heart talk with yr wife.. Be a gd listener and find out wat went wrong.. Be ready to change for the better if u know that is the area which is affecting yr marriage...

Bro... women need to be emotionally fullfilled.. This is one of the most important aspect and element that we need to acheive. Sadly to sad.. Generally most of us men r nt detailed in this area as we r too busy with the things around us... eg work.. games.. clubbing etc..

Do everything u can win her back emotionally again.. Once it is done.. the rest shd not be difficult...

Splitter100
14-08-2015, 02:10 AM

thank you

so far i am fine with my wife

but i do see and read many posts on divorce

so i do want to know what are the signs

who know one fine day it might be my turn

anyway, men do eat out and flirt outside, is there a chance things might deteriorate even further?

good day

SilentMan
14-08-2015, 02:32 PM
When you are in a marriage the most important word is " trust " .

Jiaobin
14-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Hello BROS,

when is the time that you know that divorce is coming your way?
what are the feel?
what are the things to take note?

:confused::confused::confused:

I know its easier said than done, but try to heart to heart talk and salvage the situation, maybe both give in mutually etc. If have children, try best to not divorce, as children are most heavily affected by this kind of things.

Splitter100
06-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Is divorce a good or bad thing?

Good thing: relief each other of unnecessary suffering

Bad thing: cause suffering to one party

So which is which???

:confused:

ashburns77
06-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Divorce is really an agony which I have also went through. At times, trying to be faithful does not meant that you have have the same return. When mine happened, luckily I have my friends to support and accompany me. Breaking down, massive of drink and nightless of sleep happened. Eventually, time will cure everything....

sleepygordon
06-09-2015, 06:22 PM
No good marriage end up in divorce. Obvious enough?

So for me my divorce was one of the best thing that happened to me.

Splitter100
08-09-2015, 08:07 AM
People says

When love grows older, it gets stronger

What about looking at another perspective?

When love grows older, it fades as well?

What is right? What is wrong?

69Sniper
08-09-2015, 02:08 PM
People says

When love grows older, it gets stronger

What about looking at another perspective?

When love grows older, it fades as well?

What is right? What is wrong?

bruuder u ar so right in de "fades as well" cos mani couples onli be together becos of de children onli :p

ken_v2
08-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Is divorce a good or bad thing?

Good thing: relief each other of unnecessary suffering

Bad thing: cause suffering to one party

So which is which???

:confused:

caused sufferings to more than one party if you have children. a lot of couple closed one or maybe even both eyes for the sake of the kids.

Splitter100
08-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Any BROs experience divorce?

Please enlighten me here

thanks