PDA

View Full Version : New !!! The Tarma Pair of Lovely Sonia N Cute Rykiel Effect !!!

14-06-2006, 02:00 AM
dear bros

latest in house fashion show

Sonia (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h317/4568520/sonia.jpg)

TG 21YO

1.57m

43Kg

33C 24 36

bbbj, cim n massage

150 2 90

Rykiel (http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h317/4568520/Rykiel.jpg)

TG 21YO

1.58m

44Kg

33B 24 35

bbbj, cim n massage

130 2 90

Sonia n Rykiel also avail for tarma at 250 4 90

interested bros kindly PM with ur HP no.

thx

Desouler
14-06-2006, 02:04 AM
dead link...:(

ionicmuscle
14-06-2006, 02:12 AM
cannot see.. link spoil?

dug-dug
14-06-2006, 02:13 AM
bro, the link is dead.. im cummin to singapore next week

etilious
14-06-2006, 02:18 AM
bro!!
i hope to see ur girls' pic in the yahoo groups soon... links spoilt??

i wanna book first blood!!

fighterjet1616
14-06-2006, 11:51 AM
bro man,
don't make us excited pls. we are waiting to see the photos. haha:D

angie
14-06-2006, 08:12 PM
hello, photos cannot see. can you up the pics please.

Thanks

angie II
14-06-2006, 08:16 PM
hello, photos cannot see. can you up the pics please.

Thanks

Aiya.. no need 2 c lah.. one muz have confidence in bro man's girls! Sure knap one!
hey angie.. dat stoopid toothless count dragula still thought i'm ur clone so he misses u & start attacking me..

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=54969

pls go pay him a visit la..:rolleyes:

angie
14-06-2006, 08:20 PM
Aiya.. no need 2 c lah.. one muz have confidence in bro man's girls! Sure knap one!
hey angie.. dat stoopid toothless count dragula still thought i'm ur clone so he misses u & start attacking me..

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=54969

pls go pay him a visit la..:rolleyes:

hey, u also on line, don't care about the toothless count dragula la.
look at his fuck face really scare me, so afraid.:p

angie
14-06-2006, 08:23 PM
you think he is not a clone? I assure u he is definately one for sure. Oops! after i got zap for saying things that got no evidence. sorry la ok?:cool:

MrBates
14-06-2006, 09:21 PM
hmmm, sonia seems nice looking...too bad only back in Singapore next month..:(

Nintendo
14-06-2006, 11:16 PM
The pic link is working ok & the gals looked good too, just wondering why both individual damages are different :confused:

terak24terak
15-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Bro your gals look juicy leh:cool:

Notenuff
15-06-2006, 02:38 PM
ya hor. why damage different? one service good one service no good?????:D

Bonniesan
15-06-2006, 02:42 PM
This little difference have to be discovered by YOU!! Bro, go try both and you know why.:D

tanmikel
15-06-2006, 02:57 PM
service wise , excellent and friendly . the rest , although SOP , it was a pleasant experience . quite a sweet girl in fact :) however , I have one major complaint :( . most of her stats are just about right except I cannot agree she is a C cup . no way man ! . unless you have very small hands . more than just a raisin but defintely an A . coulnd't be wrong girl as she confirmed she is sonia . anyway , figure wise is nice and slim just like , as promoted , a poly girl .

15-06-2006, 03:09 PM
however , I have one major complaint :( . most of her stats are just about right except I cannot agree she is a C cup . no way man ! . unless you have very small hands . more than just a raisin but defintely an A . coulnd't be wrong girl as she confirmed she is sonia . anyway , figure wise is nice and slim just like , as promoted , a poly girl .

Bro sorry 4 the mistake. I typed wrongly. She is B-cup with firm assets.

BTW thank 4 FR.:p

Zai Zai
16-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Had a session with Rykiel 2 days ago and juz to share my FR with fellow samsters. Planned on trying Sonia but her last 'order' was fully booked so decided to 'upz' Rykiel instead beforei going to BKK for my business trip.

The looks i will put it at 6.5 and figure at 7 but Bee makes up for these in terms of service.ISO9000 trained and helps me to undress and shower (w-bathtub so much fun ).

Proceed to bed and action starts. Very hardworking and one of the best BJ I experienced! She's also really horny and once on-top macam energizer bunny, keeps going and going ..... Finished off with sex-tifing CIM.

Rested for a while and Bee is very chatty, talking about how she likes S'pore very much and went to Zouk and had lotz of fun etc. Went on to 2nd round but didn't manage to finish cos' I too tired oredi.

Next target will choose a SYT ... maybe Sonia quite chio
Name : Rykiel
Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : B
Body :7/10 (too short for me and not the type i like)
BJ : 8.5/10 (yummy king)
FJ : 8/10 (osim I-gallop)
Attitude : 9/10 (do it very willing )

16-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Here is another FR (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=55172) on Rykiel whom bro khimmon started a new thread on it.:)

RedJacket
17-06-2006, 01:45 AM
Here is my FR on Sonia.

Yesterday i asked bro Hugo to arrange for a slot with Sonia. Went for my kill at 4pm. She opened the door and happily invited me into her room. She was skinny and dark skinned unlike the photo that showed she is quite plump and quite white. Her english is quite good so we were able to communicate properly. She filled the water and we went swimming in the tub. After a while, bedtime story.

She catbathed me and i was aroused when she sucked on my nipples. Slowly, she worked her way down my shaft and filled it in her mouth. While she BBBJ me, she still asked me whether her skill was good. After a good 10 minutes of BBBJ, she inserted the CD onto my prick and she rode on me. We were enjoying ourselves and then i requested her to do missionary. SUDDENLY, I NOTICED SOMETHING IS AMISS.

I noticed that my condom contained blood on it and it's not a bit. I immediately felt scared. I checked my prick and confirmed that it was not mine. I asked her and she told me that the blood was from her. She offered to get a new CD and continued. I declined because i was too scared by then. I asked her whether the blood was from her period and she told me no. I continued asking and she told me that the customer before me had a big prick and her hole was too small for him. It teared her vagina and she thought that the blood had already stopped bleeding so she could continued to service customers after him. She felt apolgetic to me. I was too scared to continue FJ and also did not want to hurt her feeling so i asked her to BBBJ and HJ me. All this while, my mind was in a daze. I was worried about getting anything. I just had my test at DSC and i thought to myself i have to go back again so soon. Haizz... All the while while BBBJ and HJ, she asked me whether her service was up to my standard or not. I told her yes and i could saw that she remained very apolgetic to me. After a long time, i finally came. I went into the toilet and started bathing, cleaning up my whole body and mouth. She could see that i was still shocked. I told her to take a day off so that she could healed herself and also other brothers won't be like me. I msg bro Hugo and told him about this. He took action and she thanks me for that. Paid her and packed up my mind and left.

I went to study after this and still feeling itchy, i asked my friend to play truant when breaktime and we went to bukit timah's leisure health centre and offload another time. What a day. :o

Boobs : B cup
Look : 6/10
Figure : 6.5/10
Catbath : 7/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10
FJ : ?/10 (Too scared to continue to try)
GFE : 8/10
Overall Service : 6.5/10
DMG : 150/90/1
RTF : No (Recovering from my shockness and awaiting new stocks)

Hoped that the brother before me saw my posting. Not blaming you. Just wished to tell you that big prick also must SLOWLY entered the hole with enough lubricant from foreplay so that other brothers after you could enjoyed what you have enjoyed.

17-06-2006, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE=RedJacket]Here is my FR on Sonia.

Yesterday i asked bro Hugo to arrange for a slot with Sonia. Went for my kill at 4pm. She opened the door and happily invited me into her room. She was skinny and dark skinned unlike the photo that showed she is quite plump and quite white. Her english is quite good so we were able to communicate properly. She filled the water and we went swimming in the tub. After a while, bedtime story.QUOTE]

she is fair lah bro...i tink is the dark surrounding that make her look dark...

btw she had recovered from the incident...hope bros take it slow and easy yah...

fighterjet1616
18-06-2006, 12:56 PM
This little difference have to be discovered by YOU!! Bro, go try both and you know why.:D

Ya la like that i think must call bro man for a slot also to discover the difference.

BTW sorry to bonniesan, will come and book yours once the stocks is right.

Remember your Angie? when is she coming back. buay tahan liao:D

angie
18-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Ya la like that i think must call bro man for a slot also to discover the difference.

BTW sorry to bonniesan, will come and book yours once the stocks is right.

Remember your Angie? when is she coming back. buay tahan liao:D

are you calling me? I am angie too. ;)

Tutankhamen
19-06-2006, 02:25 AM
hi this is my first fr here, no experience in writing one so sorry i will make it short and simple. Had seen the pic of sonia in bro man's group which looked cute & syt to me two days ago but couldn't decide on booking a slot due to busy schedule and world cup so i was lucky to get a last min. slot from bro man earlier today, tks to him. Throughout my whole session i spent quite a lot of time chatting with sonia cos she gave me that nice girlfriend feeling, so below are my ratings.

looks: 7.5/10
pic accuracy: 8.5/10 (To me she actually looked better in person though a bit more slim.)
boobs: b cup
body: 7/10 (quite tanned)
bbbj: 7.5/10
overall service: 8/10
rtf: Maybe only cos new in this plus too many others available.

Paid 150+10 tips & left, tks to bro man for arranging a last min. slot for me, glad you made my day!

New Order
19-06-2006, 03:03 AM
THanks to bro man for this quality service girl, sonia which i book yesterday.

When i arrived, she brought me to the bed and ask me if i want any water to drink. Then we started chatting. after few mins of chat she started to touch me and lick me. Her tongue was too wild that my didi started to wake up and hard liao. I then make her lie down and i start to lick her boobs.

While i lick she started to have soft moaning. I then rub her on her pussy. she began to moan more.
Her moaning really make me cannot stand. She turn me over and started to lick down to my didi and suck. After a few mins of shiok feeling, she ask to go to the bath room. She came in and keep kissing me like there is no tomoro.
I love it so much man. She then she suck again. This time i cannot take it liao. I then shot on her face and mouth.

After we finished the shower, she came and sat on my legs. TCSS for some time and found my didi stood up. I open up her leg and start to rub her lovely breast, one hand rub her breast and the other went for her pussy. Guess what? She is still wet. Start to rub and finger her. She start to moan louder n louder.

She stopped my hands from rubbing her wet pussy, and started to suck my didi. I pull her over and do 69 she moan and suck at the same time. After awhile i think she cannot take it. She faster cap me on. Without waiting for a min or sec she just put it in. Let her ride like a cowgirl. She seems to be enjoying the ride that she also finger herself. I brought her to doggie and pump her hard. I tried to control my speed till she begins to moan louder. The louder she moans the harder i bank her.

I brought her to the mirror and pump her. Told her to look and the mirror while i pump her. she love it so much. Then I almost cum. I pulled out n took away the cd and ask her to suck and i exploded right into her mouth.
After i exploded she still suck till my didi begin to sleep again.

Rest for awhile.Wash up and she dress me up, paid her with $30 tips and kiss me goodbye.

Looks 7/10

service 8/10

boobs a bit small but i find it ok.

bbbj 7.5/10

fj 8.5/10 (very wet)

Thanks bro man for accepting my booking.

20-06-2006, 12:07 PM
thx bros for e FR

interested bros kindly PM me with ur contact no

thx

royalversa
20-06-2006, 04:24 PM
bro why no pics to see?

21-06-2006, 05:18 AM
bro why no pics to see?

bro can view her pix via her name...thx

another FR written on Sonia by Schogetten who started a new thread on her

thus taking this chance to paste it here for easy reference...as follows;

Hi Bro,
Please give me your pointers and forgive me for any errors. (Sorry i couldn't find the actual thread on Sonia).

It was a last min booking with Terak24 (Mel) for Sonia like 1545hrs yesterday and got a slot at 1600hrs.

Looks: When to her room and before i knock on the door... i was being greeted by a smile and she is very cute and pretty which i rate her at (7/10).

Kissing/Frenching: She allow to kiss/frenching. her lips were soft and moist and she is very resposive.. rate her at (7/10)

Body: I would rate at (7.5/10)

BooBs: Her boobs is small .. (just nice for me) : (8/10)

Action: We took a bath together and during that we were chatting ..... after the bath, both of us lie on th ebed. She then started to give me a very seductive look. Great feeling!! without knowing it she was licking and sucking my (bro)... She then move down and put her breast between my didi and start to rub and move up and down.. Really shiok.. Shortly after that she went to get some ice to provide "cold treatment" She took my rod started to kiss it before swallowing the whole thing into her mouth.. it was a very gd bbbj..... before i couldnt hold it any longer i ask here to cap me and quickly insert my hot rod into her and start to thrust her gently.. As i was too excited seeing this SYT (pretty looks) i came in no time .. (overall 7.5/10)

GF Feel: She does have a very good GF feel. Even after the session. She still give me that seductive llok and was still seducing me by seating on top of me... pleacing her hand everywhere.....

Overall: Sonia is one girl that can really melt you cos she really know how to give that CFM look and seduce you again and again. I would deinitely meet her again next time if she still comes. (overall 7.5/10)

Thanks to Mel (Terak24therak) for his arrangement, was quite impressed with his after service. Guys, understand from her she will be going back soon.. so hurry!!

21-06-2006, 10:47 PM
bro last three days for sonia

interested bro do hurry

thx

dirtymonk82
22-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Any1 try the 2 of them together yet??

Desouler
27-06-2006, 04:12 PM
FR on Rykiel.. my very 1st FR.
looks:6.5( look better than photo, slimmer too)
body:7
boobs:B+
cim:yes( shiok)
quite a nice gal, no rush..erm...my english not good...cant like those bros that can type 1 whole page.lol. tks for bro prince...