PDA

View Full Version : milf with big boos wanted ...........

klsgman
12-06-2006, 07:41 PM
hi all i am new there, as i am into milf with big boos but where can i find them as i saw some of the post here then went down never see or maybe there are not there. can ppl here tell me where to find thanks alot...........

ahkong
13-06-2006, 11:44 AM
Go to GL there are many MILF there, If you are lucky you will spot big boobs gal. Or you can go chinatown, there are many TN there go in there n ask for big boob gal. Good luck!

uh-oh.com
13-06-2006, 12:20 PM
I sawone just yesterday, got to say shes the most sexy looking mature woman i come across, slim figure with D cups, porcelin white skin too, with long curly hair, she just oozed the word SEX, when you see her. Btw, a sexy mole below lips, chin area. Chk her out bro! ROSE is her name...:D

blue_swatch
13-06-2006, 03:23 PM
I sawone just yesterday, got to say shes the most sexy looking mature woman i come across, slim figure with D cups, porcelin white skin too, with long curly hair, she just oozed the word SEX, when you see her. Btw, a sexy mole below lips, chin area. Chk her out bro! ROSE is her name...:D

U dun like that la. Anyhow recommend people.

I got one good one to recommend u, tip top MILF. Her name is Sher..... , u wanna not?

uh-oh.com
14-06-2006, 03:19 AM
U dun like that la. Anyhow recommend people.

I got one good one to recommend u, tip top MILF. Her name is Sher..... , u wanna not?
Hmmm...sorry la senior bro blue swatch, I think I shld have added,"read your pm, I have furnished the details there" not here to make ppl gian, but to share share.:D

AstonDB7
14-06-2006, 12:05 PM
bro uh-oh, the wl you talking about sounds familiar, maybe seen her recently.
PM you oredi. Cheerios:p

blue_swatch
14-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Hmmm...sorry la senior bro blue swatch, I think I shld have added,"read your pm, I have furnished the details there" not here to make ppl gian, but to share share.:D

Ooo thankies! Roughly which area is this place? :)

uh-oh.com
14-06-2006, 01:18 PM
Ooo thankies! Roughly which area is this place? :)
Thank you so much for the pts bro. sorry i pm you wrong tel, chk your pm again.:D

sunray09
07-07-2006, 07:56 AM
can pm me too?

lilace
07-07-2006, 04:41 PM
Bro....cam pm me too???

sg_boytoy
07-07-2006, 07:39 PM
hi all i am new there, as i am into milf with big boos but where can i find them as i saw some of the post here then went down never see or maybe there are not there. can ppl here tell me where to find thanks alot...........

Milf with big boos? Here you go... BOO