PDA

View Full Version : Why did your ex left u?

MrJoker85
08-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Hi all, mind sharing what are some of the reasons your ex gave when he/she leaves u?

For me, she was pursuing further studies overseas while I was on my 2 years duty protecting the nation. Months later, received a photo via email from a unknown email, of her doing bj for another guy (only lower part of his body shown). Worst part was that idiot even mocked at me as he was the first person she bj for. 9 years passed and yours truly till today still dont know who he is.

Confronted her, she admitted and 3 years of relationship ended. From then on, Kang Kang's 兵变 song became one of my most repeat song played during that point of time.

JokerDeBest
08-08-2015, 02:32 PM
For me she can't stand my jokes. :(

Dark Magician
08-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Sorry to hear that bro ... not worth you sad

moneybin
08-08-2015, 03:07 PM
my ex leave me with just a message saying that we're over.
Confronted her a lot of times but she wont give me the answer.... finally i found out that she's been cheating on me, and decided to leave me.

sadsky18
08-08-2015, 03:49 PM
she claim im not rich , not handsome and not highly educated .

she forget that im the one who is paying for all our expenses when we are together .

she forget my position is higher than her ( i gotten her a job in my dept )

i did ask her if she mind my looks and size when i jio her go steady and she say she dont mind

conculsion - she talk COCK !

conquer
08-08-2015, 03:53 PM
My ex left me because she found out that I had sex with her sister. :(

MrJoker85
08-08-2015, 03:59 PM
Sorry to hear that bro ... not worth you sad

Thanks bro. Not sad anymore le :)

MrJoker85
08-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Confronted her a lot of times but she wont give me the answer.... finally i found out that she's been cheating on me, and decided to leave me.

Hope u are alright!

Snuber
08-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Mine left................. cos my sex drive is higher than hers and she couldnt keep up.... though its was me who had too much from her initially.... :(

And no.... I'm not addicted...

jazp
08-08-2015, 04:59 PM
My ex left me becos she wants to tie the knot.

urvan77
08-08-2015, 05:59 PM
for my case is I don't listen to her views and saying, even we still keep in touch she still will say y she left me etc,haizzz

herman_chemin
08-08-2015, 06:34 PM
I couldn't bear the thoughts of me continuing cheating on her. Now I am tied down with my second OC but still I can't stopped continuing with my cheating ways. WTF!!! I think I am a sex addict even though I stop short of forcing women on me.

shrek
08-08-2015, 07:39 PM
she claim im not rich , not handsome and not highly educated .

she forget that im the one who is paying for all our expenses when we are together .

she forget my position is higher than her ( i gotten her a job in my dept )

i did ask her if she mind my looks and size when i jio her go steady and she say she dont mind

conculsion - she talk COCK !

Friend, I heart you! I'm in totally same situation as you except job part. In the end, she found someone who thought he can provide better life to her.

I must thanks her too for who am I now. Why? the OD for well known MNC..

Summerhillt
09-08-2015, 04:12 AM
Hi all, mind sharing what are some of the reasons your ex gave when he/she leaves u?

For me, she was pursuing further studies overseas while I was on my 2 years duty protecting the nation. Months later, received a photo via email from a unknown email, of her doing bj for another guy (only lower part of his body shown). Worst part was that idiot even mocked at me as he was the first person she bj for. 9 years passed and yours truly till today still dont know who he is.

Confronted her, she admitted and 3 years of relationship ended. From then on, Kang Kang's 兵变 song became one of my most repeat song played during that point of time.

Ouch bro! That gotta hurt like crazy. No point finding out who's the guy. Maybe think from another side. Thanks to him your no longer with her. I know it hurts a lot.. But now so long liao. Suppose you have moved on already?

zeusfist
09-08-2015, 04:38 AM

Same.

Also, the other ex (from another r/s) just suddenly went radio slience (nope, not dead) after i refuse to buy her another bag ($ digger i think) luckily it happen before i spend way too much on her.

coffeevan
09-08-2015, 04:44 AM
2 reason she hint me. My dick is too small for her and i am not much money at that time.

Killerlook
09-08-2015, 08:40 AM
Mine was an Indo Cabin Crew slut who cheated n lied all the time.

Just left without a word. Been cursing everyday for 4 months now.

SuperTank
09-08-2015, 08:47 AM
Was together with her for more than 7 years. I wanted to marry her. One day she decided to break up with me. I wanted to save the relationship. She did not give a valid reason for break up. Shortly she marry someone I knew and had children later..

Strike1stPrice
09-08-2015, 08:54 AM
If you strike big on 4D 1st prize she sure love your money

IkanSelar
09-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Was together with her for more than 7 years. I wanted to marry her. One day she decided to break up with me. I wanted to save the relationship. She did not give a valid reason for break up. Shortly she marry someone I knew and had children later..

Haizz feel so sorry for you bro :(

MrJoker85
09-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Ouch bro! That gotta hurt like crazy. No point finding out who's the guy. Maybe think from another side. Thanks to him your no longer with her. I know it hurts a lot.. But now so long liao. Suppose you have moved on already?

Yes bro. Have moved on since. And because of her, the beast in me unleashed.