PDA

View Full Version : Bad Lorong House

arius3
08-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Lorong 8, the first house. Okt is a fucking bastard. shout at me. Need to boycott the house. Need to stop patronising the house and let them close their business.

The lorong houses boss are getting proud. We guys need to name the house so that they can close their business.

AC_Milan
11-08-2015, 04:30 AM
Lorong 8, the first house. Okt is a fucking bastard. shout at me. Need to boycott the house. Need to stop patronising the house and let them close their business.

The lorong houses boss are getting proud. We guys need to name the house so that they can close their business.

Thanks for sharing bro !

All bros should team up and teach them a lesson, boycott such idiot houses only than they will be more polite in future, after all its our hard earned money :mad:

AC_Milan
11-08-2015, 04:52 AM

Put up the house number so all bros can work together and boycott them, let them eat themselves becos of their bad attitude :mad:

so which house is it ? :confused:

arius3
17-08-2015, 08:42 AM
It is the first house on lorong 8.