PDA

View Full Version : Consider FL as gf?

TRYDRY
11-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Have you encountered the situation whereby you and the FL you bonked before fall in love with each other?

Will you consider the FL as your gf?

chicken_rice
11-06-2006, 11:01 PM
will not consider n will never consider. bro, u must control ur emotion as a cheongster, dont burn ur own hands:cool:

JWNY
12-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Will you consider the FL as your gf?
This is up to individual. No right and no wrong. :)

JWNY

stephan
12-06-2006, 01:18 AM
Never ever let yourself deep in miserable life!!!

big dick
12-06-2006, 01:25 AM
This is up to individual. No right and no wrong. :)

JWNY

Agree with u bro..
1.What important are u ready to face the hard fact of being reminded that she used to be a fl?
If u honestly can, that is good but do remember that there will also be a lingering voice in your head reminding u that she used to be a fl..

2.Will she be able to accept u in the first place?
I mean u are her customer, she will look on u with suspicious.. wondering whether u are with her jus for free and hot sex...

3.Will it last?
Only u will have the answer cos i not in your shoes..

Anyway i wish u all the best.. if u really decide to have her as your gf, do treat her well and give her a happy life...

BigGuy
12-06-2006, 02:21 AM
here is my personal opinion......

i would say it is ok...take the FL as gf.....however one most note that as time past you will rake up the past of her being an FL and accuse her of many things. Likewise she will also accuse you of patronizing other FL. good she is probably good on bed.

Having said that, many can advise that there's good and bad....I would say bad becoz first you knew her as an FL. and that itself would be many a problems for future unless you din know about her past.

im not saying not possible becoz there are ppl who marry ex-WL. but how many actually can accept is nobody knows.

Mango
12-06-2006, 02:31 AM
for me, as gf, yes, and if as a wife, definately no. if you still young, you can get one and enjoy the free sex, but do you really wanna her as a life long partner? Can you really accept her past? if you really think of long term relationship which lead to marrige, i hope you will think twice. You might keep question her daily life upon your suspicious.
brother, consider it twice..

ConnerDoReMe
12-06-2006, 07:47 PM
wellwell to accept a FL as gf there are alot of obstacles u might need to overcome:
1) how u feel when she is working?
2) wat kinda of customers she is handling? nasty or psycho?
3) will she 2-time u?
etc... the list goes on n on..
haha i had experienced it b4 but in the end we bcome gd frens instead of gf
now when FLs ask to be my gf, i will patronise them when i hab no targets n will pay for their services so they wont let their tots run astray.. :D btw they will provide u better service if they likes u...hohoho

TRYDRY
12-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Thanks all bros for the good advices.

If she agrees to quit the FL job to be my gf, should I give her a second chance?

I know it's not an easy decision for her to quit the job coz she needs the money, but since she has shown her sincerity, why not I give her a second chance?

hsjose
13-06-2006, 12:01 AM
I've actually got a friend who fell in luv with a FL. The FL quitted and they got married a 6 months later. Even now, they are happy together.

Of course, there are bad experiences by others too.

At the end of the day, both of you must try to forget the past and move forward. It's all in your mind.

Personally, I would nv marry a FL... I noe I will nv accept her past. ;)

naemlo
13-06-2006, 04:03 AM
If she agrees to quit the FL job to be my gf, should I give her a second chance?

Another small head thinking.... if she quit n be with u,

1) Can u provide her with enough money?
2) Can u take it when your best buddy tell u, he bonked her n her bbbj was like in heaven?
3) how will u tell your family, future kids n friends abt her past n how u meet her?
4) .....

coolpix2075
13-06-2006, 08:34 AM
wat most of the bros mentioned is right, not easy to enage a relationship wif a FL. True love might overcome the mental obstacle but frankly not many ppl can reach tat level. Personally a no no to me, would not be able to stand the feeling tat so many ppl bonked her before but definitely not a problem to be good friend though

Rally
13-06-2006, 09:15 AM
The most important thing is taht,can u accept that she have slept with a lot of guys b4? i feel that this is the most hardest part to accept...

SassySammy
13-06-2006, 04:42 PM
everyone has a past.. if she's willing to quit (u're her last customer/met her after she quit), y not? im sure u will have enuf time to access her while she's yr gf (not wife yet). many guys slp ard too dont they? many non-FL girls also behave like FLs too, having ONS/Flings, slp ard, just tht they dont collect money. so why stereotype? bottom line is, why think so much? just be together and see how she behaves first? at least give her a chance.. dont u guys bonk around too...? just tt u dont collect money, instead u pay for it. heheh

newbadass
13-06-2006, 04:47 PM
everyone has a past.. if she's willing to quit (u're her last customer/met her after she quit), y not? im sure u will have enuf time to access her while she's yr gf (not wife yet). many guys slp ard too dont they? many non-FL girls also behave like FLs too, having ONS/Flings, slp ard, just tht they dont collect money. so why stereotype? bottom line is, why think so much? just be together and see how she behaves first? at least give her a chance.. dont u guys bonk around too...? just tt u dont collect money, instead u pay for it. heheh

1) Who says we're interested in non-FL girls who act like FLs?
2) Who says we don't collect money when we bonk? :D

SassySammy
13-06-2006, 04:54 PM
1) Who says we're interested in non-FL girls who act like FLs?
2) Who says we don't collect money when we bonk? :D

Wahh r u up for grabs? what's yr rate like? hah kiddin... okie la but non-FL girls dont get treatment and comments as harsh as FLs when it comes to the reality check. but at the end of the day, i do have something against FLs (WLs esp), but not ex-FLs. ;)

naemlo
14-06-2006, 09:57 AM
many guys slp ard too dont they? many non-FL girls also behave like FLs too, having ONS/Flings, slp ard, just tht they dont collect money.

The context here is FL y bring in others??

naemlo
14-06-2006, 10:00 AM
but non-FL girls dont get treatment and comments as harsh as FLs when it comes to the reality check.

We still call these non FL gers slut or bitch.

but at the end of the day, i do have something against FLs (WLs esp), but not ex-FLs. ;)

Wat r u against?? They are human working to earn money.