PDA

View Full Version : Looking for company

jazp
07-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Hello, I'm a male, looking for a female company whom I can click. Details pm if interested. :) Thanks for reading.

jazp
07-08-2015, 11:24 PM
More info :)

She:

race = Chinese/malay/Eurasian/AngMo/European ( hey! YOLO )
height = 1.5 m to 1.65 m
weight = 40 kg to 50 kg
age = 18 to 35
boobs = A , B , C...any bigger I feel is too wasted cos my hands can't grasp them wholly. But if you are okay, I'm cool
hair = short/long , straight/curly, natural colour or dyed (no preference)
body = petite , medium
legs = long , normal or sexy
Use Listerine whether smoker or not
Dont mind drinker or not
Dont mind small tattoos, prefer a flawless skin

Personality:
Would like a girl who is cheerful , intelligent, easy going, enjoys movies, good conversation or silent cuddling as well.

Me:

race = Chinese
height = 1.71 m
weight = 56 kg
age = 30
boobs = NA
hair = short, straight, natural black colour
body = average to lean
legs = long
Use Listerine but I'm non smoker
Light social drinker
No tattoos, but one small faint scar hidden at one part of my body.

Personality:
Outgoing, like to talk and knows quite a wide range of topics credit to constant reading of books and articles. Clubs once a while.

jazp
08-08-2015, 04:45 PM
Enjoy the NDP, fellow samsters and samtresses! :D

jazp
10-08-2015, 09:57 PM
creating awareness :D

infinitiumus
10-08-2015, 10:32 PM
Company for what. What so special about you?

jazp
11-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Company for what. What so special about you?

I'm nothing special, bro. Just a plain average Joe looking for a plain average Jane.

I feel that sex forum provides the most honest platform compared to the sugar coated social media around. So hope to look for like minded to do anything and everything possible that's comfortable and acceptable to both.

Yuuno111
12-08-2015, 06:52 AM
How about go bar and pub to search as well? Easier this way and able to find faster since you can see and know what you want.

jazp
12-08-2015, 09:48 PM
How about go bar and pub to search as well? Easier this way and able to find faster since you can see and know what you want.

I'm not looking for rs. Probably u can say I'm looking for fb but more than that. Even the girls at the pub and bar think I look decent so they look into rs instead. Over here is text first then looks so I guess its more appropriate?

infinitiumus
13-08-2015, 12:27 AM
I'm nothing special, bro. Just a plain average Joe looking for a plain average Jane.

I feel that sex forum provides the most honest platform compared to the sugar coated social media around. So hope to look for like minded to do anything and everything possible that's comfortable and acceptable to both.

Dream on.....

jazp
14-08-2015, 08:18 AM
Dream on.....

Thank you!

jazp
23-08-2015, 02:19 PM
have a great sunday evening, bros and sisters!! :)