PDA

View Full Version : Blood in Sperm

HOWITZER105MM
07-08-2015, 01:25 AM
Any bro ever encountered such an episode?

Big Sexy
07-08-2015, 07:41 AM
nope. but ti remember there were already afew discussion on it here before.
use the search feature or google for hematospermia if u want to know more ;)

DoctorVChia
07-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Here's good advice for "blood in sperm"

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/blood-in-semen/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Cheers!

DoctorTan
08-08-2015, 09:55 AM

It is common and the medical term for it is hematospermia.

99% of the time, it is nothing. Like a nose bleed.
But the entire collection system is tainted and you need at least 6 ejaculations to completely clear it. It is like one drop of ink in a bucket and you need to pour out the whole bucket before the water looks clear again. So you might think the bleeding is continuing but it is not. It is just clearing the tainted semen.

The last 1% of the time it is due to an infection. Yes, STDs also included.
Infections in the prostate also included.

Very rarely, it is due to a tumour.

It can also be due to trauma but you would know if someone kicked your nuts hard enough for you to cum blood.

It can also be due to systemic diseases like high blood pressure or bleeding disorders. But these should have other symptoms.

Read this:
http://www.drtanandpartners.com/hematospermia-blood-in-the-semen/

bonkning
08-08-2015, 10:36 AM
yes once. felt a very sharp pain when i ejac. mayb broke a capilarry or smthg not sure. traces of blood in urine later, it stop within 24 hrs. if not better see doc.
i jus googled, rested n bonk fast for 3 days n heal by itself.
but i advise to b patient n bonk fast for at least 5 days for a more complete recovery n blood vessels to strengthen fully otherwise the penis may not feel as strong as before.

Spuntare
08-08-2015, 12:32 PM
The horrors of seeing blood in sperm... I remember my sperm machiam rust color and urinating also got a sharp pain and a few droplets of blood at the end but thankfully it went away after a week.
Probably no big issue, maybe you too rough while doing sports or other stuff but if it last any longer then better to have it checked out.

sammyboyfor
08-08-2015, 02:07 PM
yes once. felt a very sharp pain when i ejac. mayb broke a capilarry or smthg not sure. traces of blood in urine later, it stop within 24 hrs. if not better see doc.
i jus googled, rested n bonk fast for 3 days n heal by itself.
but i advise to b patient n bonk fast for at least 5 days for a more complete recovery n blood vessels to strengthen fully otherwise the penis may not feel as strong as before.

Blood in Urine is a different kettle of fish. You should tell your doctor about it and he will send you for the appropriate tests.

DonFranks
02-10-2015, 12:41 AM
I remember old folks used to say that this was due to body very heaty, you drink/eat alot of heaty stuff?

kurios
02-10-2015, 01:20 AM
Don't think always the case - heaty.

Old folk always just find an excuse to cover up.

mikeshinodaz
02-10-2015, 01:42 AM
Blood in sperm is also a sign of having a period.. Take care bro.. must be all those endocrine disruptors in NEWater..

sammyboyfor
04-10-2015, 02:08 AM
I remember old folks used to say that this was due to body very heaty, you drink/eat alot of heaty stuff?

The term "heaty" has no scientific foundation whatsoever. Discard these sorts of concepts.

If blood is found in Urine, something has gone wrong in the waterworks department and there is a definite cause which needs to be diagnosed and treated if necessary.

mikeshinodaz
04-10-2015, 05:41 PM
The term "heaty" has no scientific foundation whatsoever. Discard these sorts of concepts.

If blood is found in Urine, something has gone wrong in the waterworks department and there is a definite cause which needs to be diagnosed and treated if necessary.

But just wondering, does heaty means that there are a lot of foreign chemicals in the blood? As in heaty and cooling chemicals found in foods = the things that we drink and eat could have some effect on he ability of our body to secrete those chemicals? Some can have synergistic effect while others could have antagonistic effects.. Hmmm

helyhely3
05-10-2015, 05:58 AM
Read this

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/bladdercancer/detailedguide/bladder-cancer-signs-and-symptoms

Hope it is not case for you.

It is advisable to See the Doctor Immediately

sammyboyfor
05-10-2015, 07:06 AM
But just wondering, does heaty means that there are a lot of foreign chemicals in the blood? As in heaty and cooling chemicals found in foods = the things that we drink and eat could have some effect on he ability of our body to secrete those chemicals? Some can have synergistic effect while others could have antagonistic effects.. Hmmm

I seriously doubt that "heaty" and "cooling" concoctions which are abstract TCM terms would show up in any sort of blood analysis.

I leave it to the Doctors in the house to elaborate on this if they so choose.

I am a TCM sceptic.

DoctorTan
05-10-2015, 05:52 PM
My own interpretation of "heaty" is inflammation.

There are blood tests to determine the level of inflammatory stress on the body.

Of course, I think for TCM practitioners, the term "heaty" refers to a lot more than that.

Until a TCM practitioner is able to tell us what the biochemical rationale behind "heaty" and "cooling" is, there will unlikely be a test that can actually test for it.

sammyboyfor
06-10-2015, 03:20 AM
Until a TCM practitioner is able to tell us what the biochemical rationale behind "heaty" and "cooling" is, there will unlikely be a test that can actually test for it.

I'm not holding my breath because the concepts of "heaty" and "cooling" are abstract terms with no scientific foundation whatsoever.

In the West the concept of "detoxification" is now the rage and again it is nothing more than snake oil as none of the so called "detox" treatment "experts" can actually name the toxins that detox removes let alone quantitatively measure the effects of the treatment.

DoctorTan
06-10-2015, 09:18 AM
I'm not holding my breath because the concepts of "heaty" and "cooling" are abstract terms with no scientific foundation whatsoever.

Careful there boss. If you hold your breath for too long you may become heaty. :D

sammyboyfor
06-10-2015, 10:13 AM
Careful there boss. If you hold your breath for too long you may become heaty. :D

No worries.. colon cleansing will sort it out in no time at all. :p

It clears all the crap.