PDA

View Full Version : looking for serious sugar babes ( wld offer red packet to you on first meet up)

royalities
01-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Hi,

A 29 year old singaporean chinese looking for a sincere and long term sugar babe. NO SHORT TERM OR TRIALS ALLOWED. Below as mentioned are the following qualities that i hope to have from her :

a) Slim and long hairs
B) blingual in english and chinese
C) aged 19- 30 years old
D) at least B cup and above
E) well mannered and not bad tempered
F) Sincere and no short term

should u feel you posses any of the above or all of the above, feel free to email me at my email address below and you may give a bit of intro and from there i would reply you. feel free to state what is your monthly requirement and i would discuss it from there with you, i am open to anything. ( I would offer red packets as a incentive for first coffee meet up) Closing date : 2nd aug 2015 , 11pm

[email protected]

justl00king
02-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Haha bro, offer red packets..cny mood? :p

Good luck n gong xi fa cai! :D

Ashbirdy
02-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Haha bro, offer red packets..cny mood? :p

Good luck n gong xi fa cai! :D

First time hear got red packet giving... All the best TS:D

infinitiumus
02-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Long term? How do you guarantee? Sign contract?

I mean you can desire long term and offer long term but how do you enforce?

bigbangwolf
02-08-2015, 09:55 PM
I am looking for someone who is interested to bonk my girl tonight in front of me together with me in the room.

MSG me for more details. Not scam. Email me for more details

[email protected]

based on your old records.... I guess your new sugar babe maybe in danger of getting bonked by other bros....

M0ntblanc
02-08-2015, 10:22 PM
based on your old records.... I guess your new sugar babe maybe in danger of getting bonked by other bros....

Lol csi in action :D

dyelook
02-08-2015, 10:54 PM

haha... busted...